A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock. Knock. Knock.

This new set of knocks caused Victoria to jolt to attention, her head snapping to face the door, leering like a predator watching out for an intruder. As her brain started to fire on all cylinders, she realized she should probably get dressed, just in case. Standing up, Victoria's feet immediately slipped from under her and she landed hard on the couch. Looking down, the futa cursed under her breath at the source of this slippage. It was precum. Of course. In her sleep there was nothing to hold her cock back from releasing its pent up, ever-churning supply of self-lubrication, and it had puddled around her cock, which still lay heavily on the cold tile in front of the couch. Moving more carefully this time, Victoria scooted her well-toned ass across the couch, tugging her massive flaccid member along with her.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'll be there in a minute!" Victoria shouted angrily at the insistent encroacher. If it was some kook trying to convert her, she was gonna show them her own Tower of Babel. The futa snickered to herself as she stood up and turned to the other end of the couch, where she had discarded her dress and cock-strap previously. She had to admit she had learned a lot in the past couple months, most of which revolved around how to not ruin her own belongings whenever she felt a rampage coming on. Victoria slipped the plain black garment over her head, sliding it down her body.

It hugged her curves well, her large breasts pushing the front of the fabric out, not needing any extra support of their own. The short sleeves hugged her biceps tightly, and she momentarily considered flexing - she was sure she could tear the cloth that way. No, she needed to stop destroying her clothes just to show off. As the dress fell over her ass, she could feel the fabric tighten around it; she didn't have to workout much, all the squats she did while railing holes being enough to make her behind one that would make any gym bunny jealous. Her toned legs were the next to be covered, the dress coming down to just above her ankles.

Lifting a leg, she planted her bare foot on the couch, her genitals shifting beneath her dress. With both hands, Victoria began to manipulate them, moving them around so that they would be better hidden; all she needed was for someone to think she had two sets of ass cheeks because her balls decided to press out against the back of her dress - not that that had ever happened before. Once they were comfortably positioned, she lifted her cock, doing her best not to flex while she did, and began the arduous process of strapping it to her leg. It took a minute, her cock fat enough to stretch the straps to their limit, but they were made of a tough material, and eventually she got her cock firmly secured. Putting her leg down, she gave a few slow steps around the room, making sure everything was correctly in place.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

To Victoria's annoyance, the pounding on the door had only grown more vigorous. Doing her best to stay calm, she walked slowly over, deciding that whoever was on the other side could wait a little longer. Casually strolling, Victoria glanced back over at the puddle she had left on the ground. Ugh, if Dylan or Jessica weren't awake yet, she would have to clean it herself so it didn't stain! What, was she still living with her parents or something? Reaching the door, she took a deep breath, trying to center herself to at least present some modicum of decorum. Doing her best to muster a pleasant smile, she opened the door..

"Hello, how can I help y-"

Was someone playing a prank on her?

Standing outside the door in front of Victoria were the 2 biggest bimbos the futa had ever seen in her life. Victoria could feel her eyebrows raise almost automatically, she was so surprised. Deeply tanned skinned, obviously bleached hair, numerous cosmetic enhancements... it was like they walked straight out of a 20 year old porno! Both of them had unnaturally plump lips, no doubt the recipients of numerous fillers. The skin of their faces was pulled tight, giving them the appearance that someone had crafted their features using 3D modeling software; everything was just too smooth and shiny. Noses perfectly small, eyes big, but heavily lidded, not a wrinkle in sight - the list went on. The amount of money they had spent on themselves could probably have bought a small house!

And that wasn't even mentioning what they were wearing! Not only did they have eerily similar features, but they were dressed almost identically as well. Shiny diamonds and polished gold dotted their ears, no doubt all real and very pricey. Around their necks were diamond studded necklaces, thin chains of yellow gold encrusted by the numerous gems. Even their fingers and wrists were covered by more gold and rare stones - these bitches probably jingled when they walked! Skin-tight, designer shirts covered their torsos, although not very well, and they both wore what were no doubt expensive leggings that looked practically painted on. They complimented these outfits with pink fuck-me heels that added several inches to their heights.

There were 2 noticeable differences between the women, however. The taller one, who, even if her heels stood several inches shorter than Victoria, had absolutely enormous tits. The futa found her eyes naturally drawn to them of course, being able to see deep into the woman's deep cleavage from her higher vantage point. They stuck out nearly a foot from her chest, and sat suspiciously high on her body, only adding to their fake, overfilled look. Victoria was sure she could even see the faintest hint of her nipples poking through her shirt. While they weren't as big as that overdeveloped nurse she had fucked at the hospital, they were still ridiculous looking, especially on the woman's thin frame.

As for the other woman, who was so short that even in her heels she only came up to her companion's shoulder, was blessed in an entirely different way. While her chest was respectable and probably fake, their size and height looking much more akin to Victoria's naturally large, perky breasts, it was her ass that drew the futanari's attention. The short bimbo was standing slightly askew of the door, giving Victoria a good view of one her cheeks, and what a cheek it was. It shot out from behind the side of her hip by more than several inches, bulging obscenely against the thin material of her pants. Victoria could see that just the slightest movement, even from the woman breathing, sent her massive ass jiggling. She had no doubt you'd be able to see the curves of her ass from the front.

Who were these women?

"How can I help you?" Victoria repeated, clearing her throat as she eyed the pair hungrily.

"Oh um, sorry, we might like, have the wrong apartment," the taller one replied, giving a look to her shorter companion, "but does Dylan live here?"

"Or Jessica!" the shorter one piqued up.

"Dylan and Jessica?" Victoria questioned, somewhat confused, "Yeah they do. Who's asking?"

"Oh like thank god!" they both exclaimed, practically in unison.

"I'm Dylan's mom!" the shorter one said happily, her eyes lighting up.

"And I'm Jessica's!" the taller replied with similar enthusiasm.

"Ah ok," Victoria replied coolly, slowly piecing everything together, "I'm their... roommate, Victoria."

"Nice to meet you!" the busty woman greeted, extending a thin hand towards the tall futa, "I'm Sandra!"

"And I'm Linda." the other offered, a little less enthusiastically, not bothering to offer a hand of her own. Victoria took Sandra's hand in her own, the older woman's long nails grazing against Victoria's wrist. Once the greeting was over, the trio stood in silence for several moments. Victoria's eyes drifted over the pair, her lips slowly rising into a challenging smile, as if there was some kind of unspoken competition going on; and there was, whether the older pair realized it or not. The mothers glanced at each other, giving an almost exaggeratedly confused look back and forth, as if they weren't sure how to proceed.

"Uh, like, are they here?" Linda finally spoke up, sounding almost exasperated.

"Dylan and Jessica?" Victoria questioned rhetorically, her grin widening, "No, they aren't right now. I think they went on a date."

"Oh..." Sandra replied, sounding disappointed.

"Would you two like to come in and wait for them? I'm sure they'll be back soon."

Simultaneously their faces lit up, and Victoria motioned for them to come in. She continued to openly ogle their bodies as they walked by her; Sandra had a pretty good ass herself, and Linda's was even bigger than Victoria had guessed. She waited a moment for them to walk into the apartment fully before closing the door quietly. Victoria followed behind them, watching as they made their way to the living room. Rounding the couch and... there it was! They noticed it.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Victoria apologized, while mentally rubbing her hands together, "I spilled a uh, protein shake, right before you guys got here. Didn't have a chance to clean it up."

"It's ok!" Sandra blurted suddenly, taking a moment of her own to eye the futa's well-built arms, "I'm such a clutz, it happens to me all the time!"

"Oh, you work out?" Victoria replied, walking away for a moment before coming back with a hand towel.

"Like everyday! Gotta keep those extra pounds off!"

"Well you look great," Victoria complimented, taking a moment to eye the voluptuous woman again, "both of you do."

"Thank you," Linda replied quietly, "you look pretty strong."

"Oh I don't know..." Victoria smiled, raising an arm. With a quick tense of her muscles, her bicep bulged and her dress ripped at the sleeve. A clear tear split the black fabric up the shoulder, revealing a muscled arm to the pair. Sandra and Linda only gaped at this display, not expecting their children's roommate to be so muscular. Both of them sat on the end of the couch, almost as if they needed to sit down to process what they were seeing. Victoria smiled and flexed her other arm, predictably eliciting a similar reaction. She stood in front of them, arm's still flexed, muscles and veins swelling from under her skin as the remains of the sleeves dangled against her sides.

"Oops!" Victoria chuckled, looking from arm to arm before her facing the MILFs once more, "I go through so many clothes that way!"

"Well, you certainly are... impressive." Sandra gulped.

"Yeah, that, like, must be quite the problem." Linda added.

Victoria didn't reply. She stood there watching the pair in her now ripped-sleeved dress, holding a small towel in one hand. Her eyes narrowed as her guests, almost simultaneously, had a change of expression. Both of their nostrils flared, and their heads snapped around, looking for the source of whatever invaded their senses. Sandra realized it first, but Linda was quick to follow. Their eyes fixed onto the puddle of "protein shake" on the ground, and they visibly sniffed the air again as if to confirm their suspicions. Victoria's smile grew wider as she watched them lick their lips, probably not even realizing they were doing it. God, what a couple of sluts.

Walking in front of them, Victoria bent over in front of the puddle of precum. She made sure to thrust her butt out - not to put it close to their faces, but to get them closer to what hung below it. Victoria took her time mopping up the precum, not even really trying to get it all up. As she did, she swung her hips slightly, letting the heavy scent she knew her balls left off to waft in front of their faces; hell, the entire apartment probably smelled like Victoria's pure, unfiltered essence, something she barely noticed, but something they definitely noticed.

Spreading her legs out, Victoria fought back a smile as she swung her hips once more; but this swing was just a tad bit more forceful than the other ones. The futa could feel her pendulous orbs swing against the back of the dress, no doubt denting out the fabric obscenely before falling back between her legs. Accompanying this action was a pair of gasps being released from behind her; oh this was perfect. Victoria stood up straight and turned around, doing her best to keep a straight face as she did.

"Oh there's just so much of it!" Victoria feigned shock, holding up the precum-soaked rag, "and it's really thick! Can one of you hold this for me while I grab another?"

Without waiting for an answer, she thrust the dripping towel in front of Sandra, who's hands immediately raised to hold it. Victoria dropped it with a smirk, the towel landing in the bimbo's open palms. Walking back into the kitchen, the futa took a moment to look behind her shoulder, grinning at the sight of the two women staring at the towel in open-faced shock. In the kitchen again, Victoria took a slight detour and opened the fridge, taking out another gallon-sized bottle of water before grabbing a new towel and strolling back into the living room.

"Sorry about that!" Victoria started as she lifted the jug up to her lips, drawing the attention of her guests once more, "I'm just always so thirsty."

Tipping her head back, she wrapped her lips around the mouth of the jug and began to swallow. The bleached-blondes watched with rapt attention as the contents of the container steadily disappeared, each swallow from Victoria's throat draining a noticeable amount of liquid. It took the futa less than a minute to completely empty it, and she set the empty plastic on the table before bending over to clean once more. Victoria repeated her teasing the same as before, making sure to press her enormous cum factories against the back of her dress; while she didn't hear a gasp, she could practically feel their attention glued to the area between her legs.

"Here you go," Victoria said, not even pretending to ask this time as she dropped the soggy cloth into Linda's hands. Sandra and Linda's heads looked down at the soaked cloths lying heavily against their skin, before raising them up and giving them another deep sniff. Sandra licked her lips again and Victoria could see a clear drip of saliva leaked from the corner of Linda's own puffed-up pair. Fuck, these sluts were drooling for her fucking cum! This was going to be too easy.

"I'll be right back, the ladie's room is calling me!" Victoria fake-laughed, still trying to act pleasant as she passed by them. Each passing moment was making it harder for the futa to reign in her true emotions. The bimbo's looked over at each other as she walked away, both having no idea what to say. Normally unable to keep quiet, they had been left completely speechless, and neither knew why; well, their brains may not have, but their overdeveloped whorish bodies knew exactly the reason. Just as Sandra was about to speak for the first time in minutes, wanting to confirm that Linda had also seen what she had in between this powerful woman's legs, a new sound pierced through the silence.

To the confused women, it sounded like someone was spraying a fire hose into a pool. All they could hear was a loud splashing noise, followed by a low, feminine moan. Craning their heads slowly, they glanced in the direction of the sound - the direction Victoria had wandered off too. No words were spoken between as they shot up, balancing unsteadily on their tall heels. The pair hurried over, cum-caked cloths clutched carefully, their bodies jiggling and shoes clacking loudly as they went. It was like they were both on the same wavelength, their curious, horny brains working in sync. As they reared another corner in the apartment, they saw it: the bathroom door was open. It was open, and it was the source of this intoxicating commotion.

With an audible jangle, they poked their plastic faces around the frame of the door. They had barely been in the apartment for 15 minutes, but the pair found themselves gasping together yet again. Standing in front of the toilet was Victoria, with her dress lifted up to her neck, and it was clear why she wasn't sitting. Taking up the entire space between her strong, sculpted legs, was an ginormous pair of testicles. Looking more like bowling balls than anything that belonged on a human, they hung heavily down beyond her knees, wobbling as she tensed her ass, showing off its muscled curvature.

They could see... something else, but they couldn't comprehend exactly what it was. Poking out just below the bottom of Victoria's enormous sack was something big and fleshy. It almost looked like it could have been a third leg - it was nearly as long as one of her model-esque limbs, that's for sure. But it was different. There were clearly large veins lacing its girthy form, and the women noticed a clear, huge bulge running under it. It almost looked like - no, it couldn't be. Sandra and Linda's attention was suddenly drawn by a movement from Victoria.

The tall girl with, well, more than a little extra, leaned forward, her stream still going unabated. With one hand, her other still in front of her, presumably holding whatever was hanging from her groin, she flushed the toilet. This simple act drew a new look of shock from the bimbo's; while the act itself wasn't amazing, the fact that she was still pissing was! And she was definitely pissing, there was no doubt about it. Even though Sandra and Linda couldn't see the act, they sure as hell could hear it. Hear it, and smell it.

If they thought the smell of that "protein shake" was strong, it was nothing compared to the burning fumes coming from the woman in front of them. Fumes wasn't an understatement either, as the mothers could see actual steam wafting from in front of Victoria, slowly filling the small room. The acrid vapors wafted into their nostrils, causing them to flare comically; both women now resembled slutty versions of pigs, the rims of their noses practically pushed back far enough to touch their faces. Their mouths, which hadn't closed since first watching Victoria shred part of her dress, were now visibly drooling, their senses nearly fully-claimed by this stranger.

While it had been over a minute since the sounds of her stream first drew the attention of Sandra and Linda, it seemed like it stopped all too soon. With another groan, Victoria dropped what she was holding, and it smacked loudly onto the tiled floor. It happened almost in slow motion for the onlookers, their heads slowly dropping as they watched its descent. While they couldn't see exactly what it was still, they both knew; they both knew and they could barely comprehend what they were witnessing.

Victoria started to twist, stretching her body to the side. Her entire body flexed as she did, her muscles popping and defining every inch of her visible form. As she moved, the observers could finally see the toilet bowl, all but confirming their suspicions. Virtually filled to the brim, there was less than an inch of empty space between the rim of the bowl and the deep yellow liquid that filled it. It bubbled and steamed, threatening to spill onto the floor at the slightest stirring. Looking back up, the women were caught like a deer in headlights.

The knowing, smirking face of Victoria stared back at them, her murky brown eyes somehow maintaining contact with both of them at the same time. With a small squeal from Linda, the pair retreated from outside the bathroom, practically tripping over each other as they rushed back to the living room. The heels of their shoes clicked furiously against the floor as they moved, both of them clutching the now-crusty towels to their chest tightly. Doing their best to get back into the same spots they were in before, they sat down hastily. Averting their eyes from each other, they tried to straighten their clothes out one-handed; the other still preoccupied with something much more important. The toilet flushed.