A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 06

Story Info
Victoria Goes Back To The Hospital.
22.6k words
4.65
14.1k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all! Since this is my last release of 2023 (or probably my first release of 2024 since it'll take some time to get posted) I decided to go with something big - the newest A Condom chapter!

Victoria finally realizes that something is wrong with her. She goes back to the hospital from chapter 3, to see Dr. Daley once again - but she's not the only one. Another individual with a similar problem also goes to the same hospital to see the same doctor. This is supposed to be kind of a "turning point" in Victoria's story, so it may be a bit divisive.

Contains: hyper cock/balls and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, emotional stuff

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

The scene playing out in the living room of a small apartment was obscene - routine, but obscene.

Bloated, contorted bodies lay strewn about the room. Men and women were scattered across the flooded floor, bent over the coffee table, and haphazardly intertwined on the permanently stained couch. A dense, viscous substance clung to every surface as far as the eye could see, dripping from the ceiling, running in streaks down the walls, and soaking into each individual piece of furniture. The people within the living space were similarly coated, natural-complexions painted white, these discarded, comatose human-beings saturated both inside and out.

The orifices that all but one of the inhabitants of the apartment possessed were stretched to an absurd degree. Assholes of both the males and females were gaped to a diameter that didn't seem plausible, a river of the same pearlescent slime that plastered every inch of the room pouring out of their brutally-spreading openings, the feminine sexes of the women mirroring this same obliterated state. Bruised lips and unhinged jaws added to their horrifically distorted appearances, thick, steaming goop and unconsciously-dribbled saliva flowing from aching mouths.

A powerful musk emanated throughout the entire apartment. It seeped into the very foundation of the numbered-unit, oozing into the walls, clogging the building's pores. The odor was a mix of scents, all of the sexual variety, the strongest of its make-up being the overpowering aroma of sperm; indeed, the smell was akin to having one's head dunked into a semen-filled bucket and held down until drowning commenced. So potent was this miasma that it was nearly visible, the intense heat that accompanied the stench creating tendrils of steam that drifted off people and furniture alike.

Moans blubbered from the unconscious. Stomachs and wombs alike gurgled as the virile fluid swishing within them bubbled. Some let out screams as aftershocks of pleasure electrified their figures even after being tossed aside like trash. The constant loud gushing of semen spilling from their holes echoed through the room, the sludge-like liquid splashing into remnants of the same seed that had replaced the tiled-floor. And there was one woman shrieking at the top of her lungs, still awake - at least for the moment - the individual behind her grunting with each upward-thrust of her hips, the same individual who'd claimed the rests' bodies, minds, and souls as her own.

Victoria.

"Take it you fucking bitch! Gonna fill your womb up real soon! Give you what a slut like you deserves!"

Hands clasped around the waist of the tanned beauty bouncing on her lap, the dark-haired, muscular, hyper-hung futanari barreled her massive cock into the woman's cunt. Sweat and sperm beaded Victoria's forehead, her wild, untamed locks mattered to the sides of her face and across her mountainous traps in wild tangles, her large breasts bouncing in time with her rapid pistons. Using only about half of her gigantic extra extremity to power into the woman, she watched the fat, jiggling ass in front of her bounce as she wrenched its owner up and down her mighty member, hints of her taut, engorged pussy lips peeking out from below her enormous cheeks. Victoria continued to grunt out carnal threats and lurid promises as she changed this random person's life permanently.

Her strong fingers dug into the woman's skin hard enough to leave bruises. Victoria's physique bulged and swelled as she plowed the nameless girl, huge veins pulsing across her pasty, pulled-tight flesh; biceps popped out from her arms like granite boulders, her abs jutted from her stomach like a set of six bricks, her thighs marble pillars that took up all the space on the sodden-cushion she was sat upon - Victoria had continued to only grown more muscular with each passing day. Breasts heaving as she panted from exertion, they wobbled on her hardened chest, maintaining their large size throughout the rest of her form's broadening, remaining as one of the last places on her figure where any fat was still present.

Pussy juice slithered across her thigh-thick cock, tracing the many arteries that laced its heft like drops of rain sliding down a window pane. Victoria rapidly lifted the woman she was fucking up to her meaty, sanguine-complexioned glans before forcing her back down towards the base - though this wasn't an area her battered labia would ever be blessed enough to touch; her body reached its limit long before being able to take all of the futa's oversized organ, bottoming out at around two-thirds of its incredible length. An amount she'd never be able to adjust to.

Victoria's watermelon-comparable sperm-tanks whipped through the air with each thrust she made, beating down onto the front of the couch with each following plummet; the couch was already on its last leg literally, its frame and structure collapsed into ruin, forcing it to lean against the floor at an awkward slant. Her testicles rumbled noisily as they churned up more cum from the futa's vast well of potency, the wrinkles on her scrotum disappearing as the fleshy, hairy sack was filled to the brim by the grand globes groaning inside of it, Victoria's balls only expanding with each orgasm she experienced - another of her apexes of ecstasy swiftly approaching.

"Get ready!" She growled, raising a hand to spank the woman's fat ass again and again, "I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum inside you and fuckin' blow you up! Take my fucking seed, slut!"

Groaning, Victoria's orgasm commenced with a last brutal thrust into the woman, her cock rocketing up her torso, the bulge in her conquest's chest tenting her chest-flesh and shooting it past her head. The futanari's overpacked balls gave an insanely loud roar as her member bloated with cum, the woman's entire body shaking violently from the tremors running through Victoria's shaft. Semen surged through her super-sized appendage, the process announcing itself with slimy gurgle before it reached her flared glans; and in the next moment her load boomed into the woman's womb.

In a split-second the woman's womb baby-chamber ludicrously, her midsection not even bothering to mirror the appearance of being pregnant, whizzing past that point in an instant. Victoria jerked her hips towards her partner, fucking the cum out of her cock and into the bottom-heavy woman's depths, her climax unveiling itself in a single, unbroken stream; despite how utterly plugged the woman's pussy was, dense, sludge-like gallons of seed immediately splashed back out of it, coating Victoria's legs and adding to the ruination of the apartment's living room. And Victoria was just getting started!

She continued to pump out her potent progeny at a ridiculous rate, not giving a single thought to the woman's well-being. All she cared about was relieving the pressure in her cum-factories, self-satiation the only thing on her mind; she barely noticed that the woman's stomach had reached a size that anyone else would find concerning, her bloated, rotund abdomen sagging towards the floor under the liquid weight blasting away inside of it. But to Victoria this was completely normal - there wasn't another way she knew how to fuck her partners!

Eventually, however, the woman's body could clearly take no more of the futanari's viscous offering and from the force of Victoria's cum blasts alone, she began to slide up the immense member she was speared upon. Victoria grunted as she relented and helped pull the woman from her elephantine endowment, not wanting to actually kill anyone with her sexual prowess. It took some well-practiced maneuvering but Victoria managed to uncork the woman from her cock, continuing to hold her up in the air like she intended to use her again. Her destructive dick popped free from her conquest's forever-battered cunt, a torrent of semen following it out.

Without moving an inch, Victoria proceeded to re-cover the living room and everyone in it with her baby-batter. Sperm exploded from her cockhead, spraying its sticky secretions wherever it chose; furniture and people alike were drenched again, Dylan, Jessica, their bimbo-mothers and all the rest that Victoria had acquired as one of her own personal, living sex toys receiving the same treatment. She grunted and groaned as the remainder of her climax consumed everything in its path, confident that no one would be left out even if she couldn't actually see what was happening in front of her, knowing all too well what she was capable of.

It took several more minutes for her orgasm to die to a consistent trickle.

"Alright, who's next!?" Victoria shouted, her cock still hard, not needing any time to recover from a climax that would leave most comatose, "One of you better wake up or I'll-"

Victoria's words caught in her throat as she looked around the room and the person still in her clutches like she was just now realizing what she'd done for the first time in her life, her expression going blank.

"I-I'll... what? Wha- did I...? What's going on?"

There are times in a person's life where they are struck by a moment of clarity, a single second when everything becomes clear, a flash in which the puzzle pieces finally fall into place. The fog dissipates, the mind unclouds, the haze disappears. A transparency of vision like no other is obtained and they are able to make sense of it all. Every issue. Every problem. Every conundrum. It appears fully formed in their brain like the answer had been there all along. Enlightenment. And in that brief pause, that is exactly what happened to Victoria.

All at once she stopped dead in her tracks - and it wasn't for the usual reasons, either. Victoria wasn't stopping to command or scold the others in her so-called harem, nor had she done so to cruelly taunt the inflated-woman in her hands. She was stopping because she had to. Her dark eyes lost their glassiness and her lids drew high, Victoria's bushy eyebrows arching towards her hairline. Breath catching in her throat, she looked at her surroundings and then at herself with sudden, unexpected lucidity. What was she doing!?

With more care than she had treated another in God knows how long, Victoria lowered the cum-heavy woman away from her unexpectedly-withering cock, setting her down on the couch by her side, placing her next to who she thought might have been Jessica; it was hard to tell who was who when only the most muddled outlines of a semen-deformed human being occupied that spot. Rising to her feet, numerous strands of semen keeping her connected to the cushion, Victoria peered around the room in astonishment, observing everyone and everything she'd done to them with horrified incredulousness. It was like she'd just woken up from a long dream, one where her actions were guided by her subconscious instead of herself. One she didn't have any control over.

One she didn't understand.

Staring down at her own body, Victoria studied her frame for the first time in what had to be many, many weeks. It appeared so alien to her, so different from how she remembered last seeing herself. She was so... so muscular! There wasn't an inch of her stature that wasn't covered by venous, throbbing muscles! Even through the splatters of cum that coated her figure, she could make out every pulsating, bulky sinew and cord of strength that marbled her immense figure, her physique approaching a level of absurdity that would make bodybuilders jealous; her powerful attributes were made all the more apparent by the near translucence of her complexion, her skin so pale it was almost more white than they cum that stained it. When was the last time she'd stepped outside?

Not only was she ridiculously brawny she was noticeably unkempt, something she was also now just realizing. Lifting one of her massive arms, she eyed the hairiness of her armpit in wonder, a huge, black bush covering her under-arm, one that stuck out even when her limb rested at her side; her nose cringed as she was then blown back by an intense odor wafting off of it, one that smelled like B.O. and sex. Dropping the appendage, she glanced down to her now-flaccid member, spotting the same mass of dark pubes covering her groin, the top of her thighs, and testicles like an overgrown forest. She let out a ragged gasp from all of it.

Her dick and testicles were both caked with multiple layers of cum, sweat, and pussy juice - and it wasn't all fresh, that was for sure! Sure there were newer, less solid forms of the aforementioned fluids dripping from her enormous package, but there was also just as much of the dried, older versions of it as well; a crusted film of her own semen riddled her member - which drooped to the floor and coiled upon its own gargantuaness - and matted the mess of hair to her sack. It, and by extension she, also just appeared dirty in general like she hadn't bathed in days - something that very well could have been true, for all she knew!

Victoria shuddered as she became more and more aware of the grime drenching her body, her hands sliding across her physique in a panic, attempting to brush off the coating of sexual filth; this didn't get her far, her fingers just as disgusting as her figure. Panicking suddenly at the discomfort that had washed over her, Victoria rushed out of the living room towards the bedroom which was Dylan's originally, zig-zagging between countless unconscious-and-inflated people, her feet splashing through the sea of semen flooding the entire apartment. Bursting into the room - not having to open the door first due to the fact that it was currently knocked off of its hinges - she made a beeline to the closet for her phone, hyperventilating so much she felt like was going to pass out.

Pulling out the device, she urgently typed out a text and sent it to the one person who might be able to help her, a message that read:

"Something is wrong with me."

...

In another part of the city...

The modest home in an average neighborhood was all but completely silent, barring one area in particular. Towards the back of the house and down a long hall sat a partially ajar door, light shining through its opening that led to the owner of the house's master bedroom; this is where she could currently be found, along with the source of the series of whiny grunts and violent schlicks that echoed through the otherwise undisturbed abode. A glimpse into the room was all that one would need to understand why such cacophonic noises were being made.

Average in almost every way, the bedroom that contained the origin of this lurid ruckus was not one that would particularly impress or astonish anyone who entered its domain. Plain brown carpeting, a dresser that's drawers were half-open with articles of clothing hanging out of them, plastic blind-covered windows - it was the kind of furnishings that could be found in nearly every home across the country, the Queen-sized bed and its cheap black-metal frame included. The nightstands, wall-hung pictures, and piles of unwashed clothing added a further mundaneness to the room's quality, only one type of item present standing out specifically.

Littering the floor and every flat surface in the bedroom were sex toys of every size, color, and shape. Vibrators tiny enough to fit into a pocket unseen. Dildos large and oddly formed enough to be mistaken for movie props. Multi-purpose instruments that would need a guidebook on their proper usage. They were scattered from corner to corner, making it nearly impossible for someone to not see them even if they tried their damndest to do so. Like a trail of breadcrumbs, a series of these sexual-satisfaction tools led right up and onto the bed, where they surrounded the woman splayed atop the sheets, two amongst their ranks clutched in her hands...

...and between her legs!

Moaning deliriously, the dark-skinned woman jerked her hips into the air as she masturbated furiously. Head elevated by a series of folded-over pillows, her curly, mahogany hair spread across the top-most cushion and framing her visage, she stared down her torso towards her groin. Plump, muted-lavender bottom-lip chewed between her pearly-whites, she grunted as she rapidly worked her arms up and down in front of her, her fingers and their long, white-painted nails buried between her plush thighs. Firm stomach flexing in time with her strained efforts, she did her absolute best to give herself an orgasm.

Both of her small hands held a different toy, her manicured-acrylics digging into their rubber-and-plastic surfaces. Mashed into the top of her engorged, dripping pussy was a vibrator, its pink, ovoid end pressed right up against her hard clit, which throbbed unhooded as the quivering, buzzing machinery ground into it, the long handle gripped tightly in the woman's palm. She had it placed in the perfect position to stimulate her arousal-button to the highest degree, many years of practiced experimentation leading to its discovery.

A massively wide, flared black-rubber circle struggled to stay clutched in her other hand, her finger just able to reach across its diameter; it was the base to an equally-as-gigantic dildo that the woman was currently plunging into her cunt as fast and hard as possible. Taking the form of a human-shaped penis - but much, much bigger than any she'd ever even heard about - it was nearly as long as one her own arms, and quite a bit girthier as well. Fake veins marbled its immensity to provide further stimulation - a feature she very much needed. She powered the custom-made, phony-phallus in and out of her pussy at an alarming rate, her persistently-spraying juices all the lubrication required to make it fit into her enveloping folds.

Over and over again she fucked herself on the oversized dildo while brutalizing her clit with the intense battery-fueled vibrations of her other toy, a look of frustration slowing form across her features. Her large deep-brown eyes furrowed in irritation, her partially-plucked eyebrows tensing above them, her wide-set nose inhaling sharply as she used all of her strength to reach climax. Fairly-large breasts jiggling on her chest, the woman began to rock back and forth, growing more and more impatient the more time passed that she didn't reach the pinnacle of ecstasy.