A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey hey, it's okay," a gentle hand was placed on her massive knee, "I just need to ask a couple more questions and then I'll do my best to figure out what's going on with you."

"O-Okay..."

"Remind me Victoria, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-o-'' Wait, she'd had a birthday recently, didn't she? She'd missed it without even realizing it'd passed, "I'm twenty-two."

"Hmmm." Dr. Daley studied the gigantic futanari, "There's something that happens to futanari that researchers have dubbed 'late-puberty' which is what it sounds like: sometimes futanari go through a late or even a kind of second puberty, it seems, when they reach adulthood. They experience the same bodily growth and maturity as they do during a regular bout of puberty, but with more, erm, pronounced effects."

Dr. Daley sighed.

"But it's questionable if that's what's happening to you. You're past the usual age this late-puberty generally occurs, and I've never heard of it being so extreme."

"So it's not that?"

"I'm not sure, really. I'll need to do a thorough exam first, if you're comfortable with doing so."

"Yeah, that's why I'm here, isn't it?"

"Good. Now," Dr. Daley stood up and began to make the necessary preparations, "first we're gonna need to..."

...

Jasmine stared at the glaringly-bright ceiling-imbedded lights as she lay on her back, her legs spread.

The exam had proceeded as expected so far. Dr. Daley had checked her vitals and drawn blood to be sent to the lab as she said she would, while telling Jasmine how impressed she was with her health all the while. Jasmine informed her that she was a fitness coach and trainer with a degree in Sports and Health Science; she also mentioned that some of her clients were professional athletes, so she'd stayed fit as a natural consequence of her profession. Once the more routine parts of the check-up were finished, Jasmine undressed and changed into a hospital gown for the next step in the personal inspection of her body.

Dr. Daley had given her a few more tests now that her figure was more accessible and Jasmine swore she could see the good doctor's cheeks blush during these tests. This affected her in turn, and Jasmine struggled to control her arousal, especially after noticing a certain bulge in Dr. Daley's slacks; it seems that the hot blonde was a futanari specialist in more than just a single definition of the term! After all that was finished and Jasmine had managed to stay civil, she was asked to lay across the exam table with her legs up like she would at a gynecologist appointment.

So that's what she did! Laying down basically nude, exposing herself to the doctor, trying to remain calm - calm and unembarrassed. Dr. Daley hadn't said anything or touched her most intimate of areas yet, her fingers having only crept across Jasmine's thick and very wet thighs, humming and murmuring to herself; this was enough, however for her sex-drive to kick in, her sex beginning to release a small trickle of its fluids. Jasmine twitched at every poke and prod of her person, her hands yanking at the front of her flimsy gown, chest heaving with elongated breaths.

Couldn't Dr. Daley just get it over with already!?

"So Jasmine, before I continue with the examination, I have a question for you."

"A-Ask away!"

"Do you always wear a pad even when you're not on your period?"

Jasmine shuddered at the intrusive-but-necessary inquiry.

"Yes I do," she clamped her eyes shut like the doctor was looking right at her, "and sometimes a t-tampon too if it's a, uh, a really 'bad' day. If I don't then I-I leak through my underwear and pants. Doesn't matter what I'm wearing."

She heard the blonde mutter something about "uncontrolled arousal" under her breath.

"Well, at least from the outside, your vagina looks completely normal for one in an aroused state." Dr. Daley reassured her, "Nothing out of ordinary besides the, erm, moistness of it. And you say this is normal for you? That you always experience this amount of... of moisture even when not engaged in sexual activities?"

"Yeah, um, it's kind of always been a problem for me. It's not normal I know - I've been told as much before. But yeah. I'm pretty used to it these days even if it's a pain."

"I can only imagine!"

Dr. Daley paused and pulled on a new set of latex gloves, discarding her previous pair in a nearby trash can.

"I'm gonna start my examination now, are you okay with this?"

"G-Go ahead."

Jasmine immediately had to stifle a moan as Dr. Daley pushed a finger slowly into her folds. A shiver ran down her spine as the digit wiggled around inside of her to check for abnormalities; once again she could hear the doctor scribble on her clipboard with her free hand. Stuffing the hem of her gown into her mouth, her fingers raking at the paper-covering of the table, Jasmine held back her urge to clamp down on Dr. Daley, her thighs shaking. Fuck, even with the cold glove on Dr. Daley felt so good inside of her!

Dr. Daley seemed to take no notice of her patient's distress state - or at least chose to ignore it for the time being. She continued to perform the usual tests that a gynecologist would, checking for elasticity along with any potential oddities inside of Jasmine's passage; Jasmine's arousal reached an all-time high that day and she had to grapple with her libido, wrestling it down to keep it contained, her eyes bulging in their sockets. Having not had an orgasm in so long, she felt ready to burst at the doctor's touch, even if Dr. Daley's touch wasn't enough to make her actually orgasm!

Right as Dr. Daley began to pull her finger out of her patient's sex, she was suddenly struck by an explosion of fluids. What little stimulation she'd provided Jasmine had been enough for the curly-haired woman's vagina - enough for it to unleash the floodgates! A torrent of feminine juices sprayed out between her legs onto the edge of the exam table and against Dr. Daley's chest, her lab coat blocking the majority of it from gushing onto her outfit; what liquid did reach her body sent her reeling backwards, the heat and sheer volume of the expulsion catching her off-guard. She rolled away on her stool just to escape being utterly drenched.

Gasping, Jasmine writhed in place, her legs kicking out wildly, unable to stop the outpouring of liquid-ecstasy. She moaned loudly without meaning to, her back arching as the cunt throbbed with each consecutive spritz of her girlcum; Jasmine was totally unaware and uncaring of where and who she was with in that moment, all that mattered to her being the tiny ounce of stimulation the doctor had accidentally forced upon her. It took many seconds for the cascade of her juices to slow - though they still spilled from between her thighs like water from a knocked-over cup.

"G-Good Lord, Jasmine!" Dr. Daley exclaimed, astonished, "Did you just experience an orgasm!?"

"N-No!" Jasmine whimpered, her head raising to look at the doctor, "No, I didn't. T-That's just how it starts when I get turned on! I'm so, so sensitive down there but it still isn't enough to make me cum!"

Dr. Daley gawked at her patient.

"I-Incredible! I've... I've never seen anything like it! I'm starting to see what the issue is!"

Jasmine winced at her statement.

"S-So you believe me? That I-I'm not normal?"

"I wouldn't say that, Jasmine," Dr. Daley stood up and removed her gloves, walking over to one of the paper-towel dispensers, "I don't like to call any of my patients that. You're different, that's all."

"Sure, but um, could you figure out anything during your inspection?"

"Yes - besides the large quantity of arousal you, er, displayed."

She looked down at Jasmine's groin to see that she was still gushing said arousal all over the exam table and the floor.

"You masturbate often, you said?"

"Uh, yeah, at least once a day but usually more." Jasmine closed her legs, trying to cut off the flow of her juices, "And often for a long time. Like hours. I don't usually orgasm, either!"

"And I believe you also mentioned using quite large toys?"

Why did she have to keep asking these questions!?

"Y-Yes. I think my biggest is um, is two feet long or so and quite thick."

She knew it was bigger but she didn't want to admit as much.

"I see."

After she finished wiping her lab coat and clothing off as much as she could imagine, Dr. Daley picked up her clipboard and walked back to her patient.

"Okay, I have an initial diagnosis for you, of sorts."

"Really!?"

"Yes. Though we can't know until the blood test results come back, I would definitely hazard a guess and say that you have the futa gene and that it is affecting you sexually."

She sat on her stool and rolled it around so that she was eye-to-eye with Jasmine.

"I believe it is the cause of both your extreme levels of arousal and fluid releases. Additionally, I've come to the conclusion that your body has... adapted to your usage of larger sex toys over time. That is to say, that your vagina possesses a heightened level of elasticity naturally, and because of that the more you've, you've stretched it out over time, the more elastic it has become."

A look of realization washed over Jasmine, her face falling with despair.

"S-So you're saying that I've ruined myself!?" She practically shouted, jolting up, "That because I kept masturbating and having sex with bigger partners and huge dildos that I've permanently fucked up my pussy? That I-"

Dr. Daley raised a hand to cut off Jasmine's ranting.

"Not necessarily. Like I said, because of the mutation that is dubbed the 'futa gene' your vagina is naturally, exceedingly elastic. It may very well be that your vagina would have expanded on its own without aid. There hasn't been much documentation on this sort of thing, as I mentioned before, so I can't be one-hundred percent sure."

"So, you're saying tha-"

Jasmine stopped, her eyes suddenly shooting down in a wide-eyed leer at Dr. Daley's groin.

Behind her half-open lab coat, Jasmine could make out the obvious sign that the doctor was horny! Tenting her tight slacks was an enormous erection - the only thing that could be creating such an obscene disturbance in her pants! Jasmine gasped and bit her lower lips, her thighs grinding together as she ogled the outline of Dr. Daley's cock, amazement playing out across her eyes as she watched the blonde's member both bulge the front of her bottoms and snake down her left thigh, its size seemingly contorting in on itself as it fought against the restrictive material.

Dr. Daley followed Jasmine's line of sight, confused by her sudden silence; when she noticed what her patient was noticing she shrieked and shielded her crotch with her clipboard, her legs snapping together for the opposite reason that Jasmine's had. Her creamy complexion reddened and she tried to stammer out an excuse. How in the hell hadn't she realized she'd gotten hard - it probably happened after Jasmine gushed all over her! Fuck, just the memory of all that pussy juice squirting against her body made Dr. Daley's cock jump in her slacks, throbbing hard enough that it bucked against the clipboard in front of it.

Almost as if she was doing it on command, Jasmine's flow of feminine fluids resumed - having briefly died down during her despair. Jaw-dropped, Dr. Daley turned her attention to the sudden sound of running water, giving a shudder as she watched her patient's legs and cunt open to release its liquid arousal; it was like an entire river was pouring from her pussy, a steady stream of the translucent juices splashing against the exam table and onto the floor below it. A strong musk filled the room almost instantly as well, all of it emanating from between Jasmine's thighs.

No words were exchanged between them for several long moments, both Jasmine and Dr. Daley paralyzed by their inner-cravings. Jasmine watched Dr. Daley watch her, a grin pulling at her lips upon realizing that the doctor wanted her; maybe this is what could solve her problems! Suddenly shifting, Jasmine spun around on the table until her mocha-hued thighs were pointed in Dr. Daley's direction, spreading them to entice the only other occupant of the room further, now spilling her arousal directly onto the blonde's shoes. With a stunned expression still plastered across her face, Dr. Daley looked from her patient's spritzing sex to her leering eyes.

"Well Dr. Daley, it looks like you've been holding out on me!" Jasmine learned forward until their noses almost touched, "You've had the solution to my problems with you this entire time!"

"J-Jasmine, stop, we ca-"

"Oh but we can, Samantha. You'll just be treating a patient after all! Now come here and give me my medicine!"

Dr. Daley saw a kind of carnal hunger in Jasmine's features she'd only ever seen in one other patient previously, catching but a glimpse of it before she was suddenly pounced upon...

...

"Christ, you weren't lying, Victoria!" Dr. Daley gasped at the other futanari, who had just finished removing her dress and special underwear, "I can tell even from here that you've grown bigger!"

Victoria stared at her crotch - the same place the doctor had her wide-eyed gawking aimed at. Sagging beneath her bushy mass of barely-trimmed black pubic hair was her cock, flaccid yet still bigger than any the doctor had ever seen, sans-Victoria. Her venous monstrosity - which was much darker in hue than Victoria's ghostly complexion - dipped all the way to the floor, heaping over itself in front of her feet, the reddish, flared glans pointing out past the edge of her sandals; even soft it occupied the entire space between her massively bulky legs, appearing like it wasn't a third leg at all but something else entirely. Something grotesque and obscene and brutal.

It pulsed constantly, happy to be freed of its restraints, her enormous testicles performing the same series of joyful trembles. Like her cock they'd expanded over time, naturally hanging below her knees, each of them bigger than Victoria's head individually, managing to possess a diameter wider when together than the entirety of the futanari's broad, muscular figure. Huge veins and wildly long hairs and stretched wrinkles layered her drooping scrotum, which seemed hard-pressed to contain the lightly-gurgling sperm-tanks. Every breath that Victoria made sent her entire package wobbling to and fro, meaty slaps echoing through the exam room.

She found herself uncharacteristically embarrassed by the sounds her genitalia were making, hoping that Dr. Daley would hurry up with the rest of the exam. It was odd for her to be naked like this without engaging in her base desires, and it seemed that her cock agreed with her on this subject; even without being touched it made small, near-imperceptible jerks on its own, something that others wouldn't be able to tell were happening, but ones that Victoria could feel clearly as if she was purposefully performing the act. The fact that her balls were currently mimicking their companion at the same time was only making Victoria antsier.

And the doctor didn't appear to notice her patient's distress.

Dr. Daley had finished with the normal blood-taking and regular check-up procedures before having Victoria strip; there had been nothing of note - at least as far as the doctor had informed her - except a mention of Victoria's accelerated heart-rate; apparently her heart was beating like she'd just run a marathon, which Victoria informed her was how fast it always beat these days. This drew further concern from the medical practitioner and she scratched her pen against her clipboard. Besides that, however, Dr. Daley gave her a clean bill of health before proceeding to cautiously ask her patient to undress.

So, as much as Victoria didn't want to, she did. She removed her dress first, fighting with how undersized it was for her body and trying her damndest not to rip it - which it didn't, thankfully. Dr. Daley had given her an odd look when her patient's compression shorts were unveiled, but once they were removed it all made sense; Victoria had to wear them just to walk around in public! The doctor almost dropped her clipboard when Victoria's cock went hurtling down the floor, banging down upon the tile with a loud smack.

Victoria had been off the charts in terms of size and semen produced before, but this? This was completely unheard of!

"Do you believe me now?" Victoria muttered, looking away from Samantha and her own member, "That I've gotten bigger? Like, a lot bigger?"

"I, I didn't not believe you before, Victoria. But yes, seeing it now helps me understand the situation a little better."

Dr. Daley moved to the exam table and patted its paper-covered surface.

"Um, why don't you put your penis up here for me, s-so I can measure it for confirmation and research."

Nodding at her, Victoria stepped up to the table's edge, and, having to use both hands, heaved her cock up. It plopped down next to Dr. Daley's hands, the exam table immediately shaking under the incredible heft of the futa's member, the metal legs clanging together as it wobbled back and forth. Now that it was stretched out without anything interrupting its full extension Victoria's soft dick looked even more massive - if that was even possible - its enormous expanse cresting over half of the seats surface - both in length and girth. Dr. Daley pulled a tape measure out of her coat pocket and began to unfurl it above her patient's member, her hands trembling like the table had.

Refusing to watch, Victoria stared at the ceiling, fearing what would happen if she saw just how much she'd grown with her own eyes. Would it make her fall deeper into despair? Would it arouse her? Anger her? She didn't know - she didn't want to know; she wouldn't look until Dr. Daley announced the number herself. Her fists clenched once more at her sides as she felt the doctor's latex-gloved hands and the plastic tape measure brush along her shaft, her foot rapidly rapping against the floor. Dr. Daley needed to hurry the fuck up!

"Good Lord, Victoria..." the doctor muttered, unsnapping the tape measure and scrawling on her clipboard, "You've grown at least a half a foot - you're over three feet long while flaccid! Thirty-seven inches long, to be exact."

Fuck.

"That's... that's more than I expected," Victoria replied, only now looking down at the exam table, "but I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I have grown!"

"That's for sure."

Dr. Daley leaned forward, hunching over Victoria's table-sprawled member.

"I'm going to measure your circumference now, can you lift up your penis for me?"

"S-Sure."

Reaching down, Victoria hefted her cock by its center, the upper-half of her member sagging and staying connected to the table which stopped it from folding over on itself. Pulling out the tape measure once more, the doctor carefully pulled it around the incredible girth of her patient's shaft, right next to Victoria's hands; once it was circling the massive mass of meat, she yanked it tighter so the cold-plastic wrapped tightly around the veiny immensity, the the numbered, yellow measuring implement cutting into Victoria's dick-flesh. Dr. Daley did this again and again, attempting to get the most accurate, least obstructed count possible.