A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing this, however, awakened Victoria's arousal, which had gone ignored for far too long at least as much as her body was concerned. Her cock bucked against her and the doctor's grip, straightening momentarily as it jerked upward, her balls giving an angry growl; during this one, swift movement, her piss-slit gaped ridiculously and unloaded a heavy burst of precum. The off-white slime blasted forward in an unbroken arc for several seconds, splashing against the wall in front of the two futanari, plastering its poster-lined surface with its musky, potent essence, droplets flying back onto her and Dr. Daley - who was already scurrying away from the pearlescent implosion.

Over and over again Victoria's cum cannon flailed above the exam table like a garden hose turned to full blast, fighting against its owner's grip. Every few seconds it released another salvo of pre-seed, these stray shots squelching against the walls at its front, along with the cabinets below them; cock cream cascaded down the underside of Victoria's shaft, large puddles of pearlescence forming across the exam table. Grunting, Victoria tried to tame her wild serpent, holding it even tighter until it calmed and the end of it slapped back down onto the precum-mucked surface.

As soon as her cock stopped spraying, Victoria immediately dropped it and took a step backwards.

"Shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, really!" Victoria began to babble, her hands fidgeting at her rock-hard abdomen, her chest rising and falling rapidly, "I can't control it! My co- it did it on its own! I'm sorry!"

"I-It's okay, don't worry." Dr. Daley wiped off a few smears of she-pre from her lab coat before removing her gloves, having quickly calmed down once she realized her patient's expulsion was an accident, "It happens - it happens to everyone! Trust me. I've had patients orgasm from much less."

"R-Really? So you're not going to call security and kick me out?"

Dr. Daley was momentarily taken back - the normally fierce futanari looked like nothing but a scared little girl now.

"No, Victoria, I'm not. It's okay, I promise nothing is going to happen to you." She reassured her, acting more like a mother than a medical practitioner, "While most of my patients don't, er, don't release so much at once, this is something I expected. It's actually not a bad thing, since I can take a sample of your semen now."

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good, and just so you know that's not m-my semen, it's just um, pre-cum."

"I figured as much, but it is more than adequate for the tests I want to run."

"Okay..."

Trembling and counting down from ten mentally once more, Victoria watched the doctor take a vial and scoop some of her virile goop into it, placing it into a chilled, cooler-like container right after.

"Do we need to measure again?" Victoria asked hesitantly, unsure of what would happen if they did, her cock still leaking out constant rivulets of sperm, "For my circumference, I mean."

"No, I got the measurement before your... your accident."

"And...?"

"At least a couple inches bigger." Dr. Daley explained, grabbing her clipboard and reading from it, "It was hard to get an accurate read because of the size of your veins and the fact that your penis seemed to, well, move on its own. But you're definitely a foot in circumference now while flaccid - at least. Possibly an inch or two more than that."

Fuck!

"Have you learned anything else? Like why this is happening?"

"No, and I probably won't until we get the test results of your blood work and the sperm sample back."

"Then... then are we done here?" The young futanari was visibly disappointed by this news, "Is that it?"

"Well..." Dr. Daley took a deep breath and steadied herself for what she was about to suggest, "It would help if I could measure and take notes on your penis while it's erect as well. I understand that that might be a lot to ask for, so if you don't think you can, well, handle it, then we don't have to."

FUCK!

"I can try?" She didn't sound confident herself, "I can try and get hard and... and try to behave at the same time. I can't promise anything though."

"That's fine. Would you like me to leave the room and wait outside so you can have some privacy?"

"No, that's okay. I don't think it'll change anything if you're here or not."

"Okay, then you may proceed whenever you feel like it, Victoria. Just let me know if you need any material to aid you or anything. If not, you can pretend I'm not here if that helps."

Nodding at Dr. Daley, Victoria reluctantly took her colossus in her hands and gave it a long stroke, her muscles tightening, her fingers trembling...

...

"Oh fuck yes doctor! Pound my fucking pussy!"

Despite what one might expect from her impassioned howls, it was Jasmine who was doing the lion's share of the work in the fervent fucking taking place in the small hospital room. Her wide hips shimmied in the air, her incredibly fat, dark-toned ass shaking wildly before they slammed down onto Dr. Daley's crotch. Jasmine displayed all of the energy and strength she'd garnered from her active lifestyle, her lower-half not pausing for a single second as it bounced on Samantha's huge cock, rising to the doctor's appendage's apple-sized tip and dropping all the way to her girthy base which each repetitive motion, hilting the enormous member inside of her ravenous pussy again and again.

Dr. Daley could barely recollect the events that had led to her lying naked on the cold tiled-floor while being ridden with more ferocity than she'd ever experienced in her life; this was both because how quickly the raunchy occurrence proceeded, and due to the fact that she couldn't focus on anything else but the pleasure shocking her body. It'd been a whirlwind of lurid movements and carnal action from the very start, that was for sure! Her patient was all over her without warning, and sometime during all of it she ended up here!

Her own gown removed, Jasmine skillfully flailed her nude form atop of Samantha's, her knees bent around the good doctor's waist, her hands gripping the blonde's thin shoulders. Firm breasts jiggling atop her chest - Dr. Daley huger pair wobbling wildly on her own - and tight abs flexing, Jasmine put her her all into getting fucked by Samantha; while the first futa she'd ever met and had sex with wasn't as insanely-hung as many of her dildos were, the fact that it was a real, flesh-and-blood cock inside of her made it feel a hundred times better than any plastic or rubber ever had.

And that wasn't to say the doctor was a slouch in the dick-department either!

Samantha's cock was definitely the biggest she'd ever laid eyes on even before she fished it free of the blonde's slacks! It had to be something like a foot and a half long - Jasmine well-practiced at eyeing genital sizes from her many partners - and so thick her fingers couldn't even completely encircle it; the doctor's balls were enormous as well, comparable to baseballs sitting in a hairless pouch - which just meant there was a lot of fuckin' sperm swimming in her sack! Jasmine had immediately sucked that fat dick into her plump lips to lube it upon unleashing it, nearly able to take it to the root on her first try, before pushing Samantha down and ripping the rest of her clothing off.

Then Jasmine was all over the futanari. She wasted exactly zero seconds in mounting the doctor, her need for satiation overwriting every other thought she had, and immediately plunged her gushing pussy down Samantha's entire length in a single sexual swallow. When Dr. Daley had gasped and lurched into a sitting position, her patient pulled her into a kiss without any hesitation, her meaty tongue sliding right into her mouth; no one had ever taken all of her cock so easily, and that alone almost made the blonde orgasm right then and there!

But she'd managed to hold herself back and after the kiss ended she fell to the floor once more. Her hands gripped Jasmine's strong thighs as her groin was crushed repeatedly by her patient's rapid rising and falling, her body shaking as she tried to make sense of the situation - and little sense of it she could make! Though Jasmine's pussy was as loose as she'd felt during her examination it also gripped her cock like it wanted to tear it off, practically strangling the life out of her extra, gigantic organ. She'd worn cock rings less tight than Jasmine's cunt!

Samantha Daley wasn't sure if this is what was keeping her from orgasming or not, but it certainly helped! The rest of the sensations coursing through her being were drawn from the liquid heat splashing down on her constantly; not only had Jasmine's pussy not stopped squirting, the rate and volume had only increased once the sex had begun! Both of their bodies were fucking drenched in her patient's fluid onslaught, Jasmine's torrents beaming from her cunt so forcefully they persistently washed back onto her figure, leaving her as dripping as the doctor was. Dr. Daley had enough of her wits about her to realize she was splayed out in a growing puddle of these same juices!

"Your cock is so fucking big!" Jasmine screamed again, her voice shaky from the vicious speed of her bouncing, "So fucking good! I've never been with someone so hung! Fuck, keep fucking me!"

"Y-You feel amazing too!" Samantha managed to rasp, staring in awe at her partner and the sexual prowess like no other she was witnessing, "Y-Your cunt is so tight! I feel like I'm going to cum already!"

"Nooo, not yet! I need more!"

Doing the opposite of what someone who didn't want their lover to climax would be expected to do, Jasmine only picked up her ponderous pace, practically jumping up and down on the doctor's massive cock, the bottoms of her thighs wetly colliding with the tops of her calves with every bounce. Leaning forward, she slipped her tongue into Samantha's mouth once more, and then really began to hump her enormity, her hips blurring as she floundered them swiftly. She could feel every pulse, every buck, every spurt of precum that the blonde released inside of her womb - which was another thing that had caught Dr. Daley off-guard!

No stranger to sex or the common way that futanari in general had to penetrate their partners, Samantha was stunned into a fit of moans when her cockhead slid through Jasmine's cervix like it wasn't even there and entered her womb; usually it took many minutes for her lovers to adjust to that same kind of fucking and it was never without pain, either! But Jasmine performed the feat like it was as simple as eating or drinking, clearly used to this kind of thing - something that wasn't from the truth considering the size of the toys she'd mentioned regularly fucking herself with. And like her inner-walls, Jasmine's baby chamber clamped down on her member with the same brutal grip.

All of this added up to the most intense coitus that Samantha had ever experienced! The extreme wetness, the vice-like clench of Jasmine's cunt, and the pure passion her patient showed in trying to wrestle an orgasm out of herself and her partner made the doctor dizzy! Every time Jasmine pulled away from the kiss, Samantha observed her beautiful blissful, ecstatic countenance contort, her eyes nearly crossing and her tongue hanging from her lips, drool running down her chin; Dr. Daley wasn't sure if her patient had climaxed yet - nor could she comprehend what such a thing would even entail - but based on what she'd learned of her, it appeared doubtful.

Jasmine was just this wet and wild naturally!

"Come on!" The curly-haired woman groaned, her features scrunching up in frustration, "I need to cum! Fuck!"

So she hadn't!

"More! More! MORE!"

Growing utterly manic in her quest for satiation, Jasmine scrunched her eyes shut, trying to concentrate on every sensation that the doctor's overly large size brought her. She moaned from the engorged veins scraping along her passage. She whined as spurt after spurt of hot precum coated the walls of her womb. She shrieked every time Samantha's fat, churning balls smacked into her huge ass. It was all, all so amazing, granting her pleasure that she'd hadn't had in too long - so then why wasn't it enough!?

Jasmine tried to convince herself that a climax would approach her sooner than later, as futile as the thought felt. Maybe if she made Samantha cum that would help! Maybe the feeling of having her womb filled with baby batter would push her over the edge. Maybe that might do the trick? She didn't know if it would end up being true - as much as she hoped it would be - but God damn she was willing to try! Fuck, Jasmine would try anything at this point if it meant her sexual frustration would melt away.

She flung her body even more ravenously at the blonde futanari, gnashing her teeth together, moving with such feverish gluttony it was like she wanted to wrench Dr. Daley's soul from her cock. Each collision of her crotch against Samantha's sent a storm of squirted affections flying out between them, both her and the doctor soaked to the bone with Jasmine's girl cum like they'd been caught umbrella-lacking in a humid monsoon. And still her juices just kept coming and coming, gushing, spritzing, and exploding from her cunt every movement and moment, Dr. Daley constantly wondering how her patient wasn't completely dehydrated by this point.

Energy as bottomless as her libido, Jasmine just didn't stop. Tirelessly, she bounced on Samantha's throbbing extremity, showing no signs of exhaustion - one couldn't say the same for the doctor, however! Though Dr. Daley had barely made a single thrust into Jasmine that wasn't caused by her body flopping from the force of the curly-haired woman's unending undulations, she felt worn out, sweat dripping across her figure and mixing in with Jasmine's juices; breathing labored, face red, and muscles tight, she looked like she'd just finished a multiple-hour-long session at the gym! She winced as she felt her balls tighten and pull up against her groin.

"J-Jasmine! I can't hold back!" Samantha half-yelled, her head whipping back and forth, her soggy-wet hair splashing around the lake of liquid surrounding her, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it! Cum in me!" Jasmine howled in returned, unpausing in her self-skewering, "I want to feel your huge fuckin' load in my womb! Fill me up, doctor! Give me everything you have!"

"I-I- fuck!"

Now Dr. Daley pistoned her hips into Jasmine, nearly bucking her off in the process - but Jasmine wasn't about to let the moment of truth escape her so easily! She fell forward and squeezed her legs around the doctor, pancaking herself against Samantha's body, her tits smothered by the larger, creamy pair underneath her. Jasmine continued to throw her ass back on Dr. Daley's cock as fervently as possible, changing her rhythm so that the throbbing member stayed nearly completely embedded in her womb the entire time, clenching down with her cunt-muscles to wring out as much of her partner's seed as possible.

Dr. Daley groaned like she was in pain as her swollen testicles released their load, her cock engorging noticeably within the fit woman's depths. Jasmine could feel the blonde doctor's urethra expand, her moans reaching a fever-pitch at the sensation of Samantha's first burst of semen grinding against her inner-walls before it actually poured into her; her moans were swiftly elevated to screams when that initial salvo did shoot right into the back wall of her womb. A sudden searing heat blossomed within her abdomen.

Grunting, Samantha's hips jerked against Jasmine as she orgasmed into her, painting her depth in her own personal paste. In turn, Jasmine clamped down on the base of the doctor's member with her pussy as tightly as possible once more, using so much force that it nearly cut off the flow of Dr. Daley's load. Samantha bit her lower lip at the unexpected extra contraction of Jasmine's cunt, her cock lunging against her patient like it was actively fighting against the excess pressure. Both of them were feeling near unbearable amounts of pleasure, but only one of them was experiencing another emotion.

Anguish.

Because while Samantha was losing herself to the throes of ecstasy, Jasmine was not. She felt euphoric, of that there was no question, but she wasn't cumming, the one thing she'd been hoping beyond reason to experience. Her cunt gushed, moans and mewls escaped her lips, and her small brown nipples were hard as pebbles - but she hadn't hit her apex. Jasmine felt so... so damn close that it made her want to burst into a fit of sobs, like her orgasm was dangling in front of her like a carrot on a stick, but she just couldn't quite grasp it. And that's how it always was, always had been. A goal that was in her sights but only ever seemed to grow farther and farther away from her the harder she tried to reach it.

So lost in her train of thought Jasmine was, that she scarcely noticed that Samantha's orgasm was beginning to wane. It had been about a minute since the doctor had started cumming by her estimates - something else she was good at guessing, due to her profession - which immediately impressed her; she'd heard that futanari were potent, but she didn't know it was to such an insane degree! Jasmine suddenly became aware that she felt heavy, specifically around her midsection, and she pushed herself into a sitting position atop Dr. Daley.

Eyes bulging at what they fell upon, Jasmine almost felt herself orgasm from the sight. Almost. Her stomach was rounded out with what could only be Dr. Daley's cum! Her normally flat, tight abdomen looked bloated like she was pregnant, bigger than she'd ever seen it; the source of this torso-swelling swam around inside of her, Jasmine's womb crammed with Samantha's sperm. She gasped and placed her hands on her belly, digging her fingers into her wobbly flesh, the sensation of the futa's semen swishing under her skin adding to her ecstasy - even if it still wasn't enough.

While Jasmine inspected her blown-up stomach, Samantha lay panting below her, one of her arms thrown over her face, the rest of her limbs limp, partially-submerged in the room-spanning lake of her patient's liquid arousal. Her chest heaved as she attempted to catch her breath, her huge breasts rising and falling rapidly, trying her hardest to recover; that was the best damn orgasm of her life, bar none! Though her cock was still as erect as when Jasmine had first spotted it protruding against her slacks, her balls felt utterly drained like there wasn't a single sperm cell left inside of them.

Dr. Daley slid her arm from her features and weakly raised her head to check on Jasmine.

"Jasmine?" She asked her patient, confused by how calm she looked, "Are you okay?"