A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the same way their initial sexual-encounter went, Jasmine felt nothing but a conflict of emotions. Yes, Samantha's massive appendage felt better than any other that had entered her cunt and womb, spreading her folds with every throb and thrust, and punching into her baby chamber like she'd never experienced... But! But it wasn't enough, and Jasmine was beginning to accept that it would never be enough. For all of her taunts and urging-on's of her super-hung lover, she understood that the doctor just couldn't give her the satisfaction she was looking for no matter how hard she tried.

Her acceptance of this near-indisputable fact came with its own sense of defeat. Jasmine understood that she wasn't going to orgasm with Samantha despite her voracious hunger for such a thing to occur; she knew that no matter how roughly the doctor fucked her it wasn't going to get here to where she needed to be. That didn't mean she wasn't going to do her damndest to make her climax a reality, and she continued to power herself backwards to meet Samantha's unforgiving pounding even if there was an internal feeling of futility to her lurid actions.

It wasn't like she wasn't feeling pleasure, either! Quite the contrary - this was the best sex that Jasmine had ever had! The voluminous gushes pluming from her engorged royally-hued lower lips were evidence enough; she couldn't remember the last time she'd been aroused, so sloppy. Even her insanely-sized dildos that were bigger than Dr. Daley's cock never had brought her so much ecstasy! So regardless of her lingering malaise at the ineffectiveness of Samantha's thrusting and attempts at making her cum, she was going to relish in their coitus as much as possible.

Even if she knew she'd feel nothing but gut-wrenching frustration afterwards.

"Fucking take it, slut!" Samantha grunted as she muscles her enormous organ into Jasmine's spritzing slit, "Take my big fucking dick! Cum all over it!"

Jasmine hid her amusement at the doctor's personality change - it was nice to see how much Samantha was getting into it!

"Oooh fuck Samantha, you're fucking me so good!" Jasmine moaned back, both to encourage the futanari and as a genuine show of appreciation, "Keep going! Don't stop! Harder!"

What did it take to satisfy this woman!?

Dr. Daley was fucking her as hard as she was virtually capable of doing so! Sweat drenched her otherwise pussy-juice soaked body, and she could feel her lithe muscles ache from the speed and force with which she was thrusting into her patient! Samantha could tell that Jasmine wasn't orgasming, her movements nor her expression having changed in the slightest; she was just throwing herself back onto Samantha's girthy spear like it was a dick a third the size. All of Dr. Daley's pistons and ass-slaps and vulgar exclamations were amounting to nothing - nothing except her own approaching orgasm!

As much as Samantha fought back the load brewing in her fat balls, there was no denying her body's needs for much longer! She wasn't sure how much time had passed since her first climax and their switch of position, but it certainly felt like they'd been at it for hours; Dr. Daley couldn't remember the last time a partner had left her so utterly exhausted - not since her marathon sex sessions during college, probably! There was a considerable gurgling occurring in her taut, bloated sack, announcing what both her and Jasmine knew was coming.

If anything this only spurred Jasmine into further action. Samantha didn't think that the ravenous woman was able to do any more than she currently was, but the shattering of her disbelief played out right before her eyes. Like she was using the tremendous amounts of her own personal lubrication to aid her movements, Jasmine slid backwards like she was skating on ice, practically gliding along the floor to make her enormous rear thud into the doctor's flat stomach and groin. This drew more gasps from Dr. Daley, especially considering that Jasmine was forcing an incredible excess of pressure onto her monster once more.

Gritting her teeth, Samantha's body burned as she struggled not to cum. It was all just too much for her! Her massive cock felt like it was being caressed by every single muscle that her patient's pussy possessed, like a million tiny fingers were stroking her many inches at the same time, and all of them working in perfect sync with each other to coax as much pleasure from her as person - as much pleasure and as much cum! Everything about this once-in-a-lifetime experience made Dr. Daley feel like she was dreaming, like this was a kind of sex that only existed in the most lurid of fantasies.

Hell, everything about Jasmine herself made her go crazy as well! She was so fit, her skin so smooth, and her ass was so fucking fat that Samantha had scarcely ever witnessed its equal except on women like Cassandra. Then there were the wild, blissed-filled expressions her patient constantly tossed her way, her gorgeous features elevated to another degree of beauty by the pure, unbridled lust that danced upon them; Samantha had seen people in the throes of an orgasm look less happy than Jasmine did! Add in her constant, passionate cries for more and it created the amazing concoction to make the blonde futa cum.

"Get ready, Jasmine!" Samantha groaned, pistoning with all the energy she had left, her head thrown backwards, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, "I'm gonna cum right in your womb! Gonna give you your medicine now so make sure to take every last drop!"

"Yes!" Jasmine screeched back at her for the umpteenth time, "Fucking bloat me with your load! Make me cum with your cum! Fucking do it!"

Their bodies crashed into each other one last time, Samantha's grip tightening on Jasmine's fleshy hips. She ground her cock as deeply as possible into her patient's cunt and womb as possible like she was trying to force her entire self into the woman's spacious depths. Balls pulling up and trembling, Dr. Daley could feel them vibrate against her thighs - as could Jasmine against her own legs - and her shaft swell as semen raced up its incredible length; again Jasmine mewled at his sensation occurring within her, her canal stimulated by the bulging of the doctor's member.

With a cry of her own, Dr. Daley climaxed. Spraying down Jasmine's insides instantly, re-cramming her womb with sticky seed, her sperm flowing the entirety of her clenching passage. Moaning and shaking, Jasmine closed her eyes and focused on the liquid stirring within her, once more praying it was enough for her. It wasn't. Her cunt gushed harder than ever, but that was the only manner in which she reacted. There was no climax of her own to experience. Nothing. Just an unbearable amount of euphoria - unbearable because it couldn't help her get over the last hurdle. She was left disappointed as always.

Samantha wasn't disappointed though! The pleasure washing over her made her ignorant of her patient's unsatisfied state - but at that moment she didn't care; she only cared about her pleasure and her pleasure alone. Her very life force felt like it was being forced out of her cock in a way that made her last orgasm look like foreplay. She groaned mindlessly, and slowly her hold on her patient loosened as did her grip on reality, Samantha having to use all of her remaining strength just to stay awake.

As her balls continued to drain into Jasmine, Samantha slowly felt herself begin to slip backwards. Slimy heaps of cum poured out of her patient's still-squirting sex as her cock wrenched itself free, Jasmine's overpacked baby sac releasing its contents; she whined needily as she felt her womb vacating its prize, and she tried to follow the futa as she moved away from her to keep embedded into her depths for as long as possible. It was no use, however, and Samantha ended up falling completely backwards with a splash as her orgasm came to an end.

Jasmine quickly turned around to address the barely-conscious futanari.

"Samantha?" She asked, one of her hands holding her rounded-out stomach, her other stuffed between her legs to rub at her clit, "That was fantastic but I need more! Let's go again!"

Dr. Daley wearily lifted her head to gape at Jasmine - again? She'd never been wrung so dry!

"More? Jasmine I don't think I can give you any more! Just look!"

She hefted her utterly wilted member towards Jasmine, showing her patient that it was completely flaccid, along with the fact that her balls had actually shriveled up.

"I won't be able to get it up for a while, and I do have other patients to see today."

"Fuck!"

Jasmine screamed and covered her face with her sexual-secretion-saturated fingers and started to cry.

"I thought you'd be the one!" She whined between sobs, her legs slamming shut as though to hide the shame of her unquenchable, carnal thirst, "I thought you'd be the who could fix me! That once I learned you were a futanari and so fucking hung that you might be the one I've been searching for all this time!"

Dr. Daley shakily sat back up on her knees and shuffled towards Jasmine, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Though I still might be able to help you," she muttered to her tearful patient, trying to wince from the soreness in every muscle she possessed, "once I get the results from your tests back. It's not over Jasmine."

"But what will the tests even do!? It's not like you can magically fix what's wrong with me or find me a partner that can at least give me an orgasm!"

"You're right I can't but-"

Dr. Daley suddenly went silent, her eyes widening.

"Actually..."

She was struck by an idea, but it was one she wasn't sure was right.

"What?" Jasmine questioned, looking up from her hands at the doctor, "Do you know someone that can help me? Another doctor?"

She really shouldn't be doing this.

"I-I might."

Samantha sighed.

"I do know someone and she's not a doctor. She's another patient of mine who I'm actually seeing tomorrow."

There was no turning back now.

"She's a futanari like me, but a more gifted one if you catch my drift." Samantha rubbed her temple - this went against her code of ethics as a medical practitioner! "And she... she might be what you need. Not to solve your problem, but at least she might be able to, to-"

Dr. Daley paused, but the look of despair on Jasmine's visage was all it took for her to continue.

"This patient of mine may be the right 'fit' for you, so to speak."

"Really!?" Jasmine threw her arms around Samantha and hugged her tightly, their nude forms squelching together, "You mean she's someone that can give me an orgasm!?"

"Y-Yes, that's what I mean."

Samantha cleared her throat and pulled away from the hug, staring at Jasmine seriously now.

"If you agree to it, I can talk it over with her tomorrow and give her your number..."

...

Victoria stood awkwardly in the center of the exam room, not a single intact surface left for her to sit on or lean against.

With a fresh bandage on her forehead and a cleaned and sanitized face, Victoria, exhausted from the emotional turmoil of the day's events, waited for Dr. Daley to address her. She was clothed again, her too-small dress and compression shorts having miraculously survived her rampage; it hadn't taken her long for her to calm down and go flaccid after all of that occurred, her outburst having sapped all of her energy. The stinging pain of the doctor applying alcohol to the cut above her eyes hadn't been cause for further arousal either!

She'd offered to help clean up the exam room, but the doctor brushed her off, claiming she'd do it herself or make up an excuse to the cleaning crew when they came in that night. Still, Victoria felt terrible for what she'd done, and every time the wreckage entered her vision - which was pretty much a constant considering it was spread all around her - she felt even worse. Victoria didn't understand why Dr. Daley was being so kind to her and she wanted to complain about it - but ultimately she chose not to. It wouldn't do any good to question the niceness she'd been shown, a goodwill she couldn't ever deserve.

Finally, Dr. Daley turned her attention to her fellow futanari, a stressed-furrowing of her countenance meeting Victoria's gaze. This made Victoria worried. Was the doctor about to turn on her? Inform her that security was on their way and that she was going to jail? Tell her that she was just an awful human being and that's why this was happening to her? Victoria shuddered, but tried to remain strong, her stance going rigid as she awaited her sentencing. There was no turning back now.

"So, Victoria, while I think this ends our exam, I won't have any more information for you until I get the results of your blood and sperm back from the lab."

Victoria figured as much.

"But I..."

Dr. Daley took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"...I might have a temporary solution to your problem."

"Temporary? What are you talking about?"

"I've already, ugh..." Dr. Daley muttered to herself, Victoria's growing confusion, "Okay, I'm gonna be straight with you, Victoria. I saw a patient yesterday who has a unique medical issue that is not unlike yours."

"Another futanari?"

"No, she's a woman. But, she has the same problem with her sex-drive as you do. It's incredibly high and she's never satiated, no matter what she does or she sleeps with."

"I don't understand," Victoria shook her head, "what does that have to do with me?

"I asked her yesterday if I could give her your number so that you guys could... meet up and hopefully help each other. I told her I'd talk to you and ask if you were amenable to this idea."

Thinking to herself for a long moment, Victoria's face lit up once understanding had struck her.

"Wait, you mean like for us to meet up and fuck!?"

Dr. Daley's eye twitched.

"Yes. I think you two might fit each other in that way, and that together you might be able to... I don't think I need to say anymore. A temporary solution as I mentioned, at least until I can figure out what's going on with you - with both of you."

She paused and quickly wrote something down.

"If you think it's something you want to do, this is her number."

Pausing, Dr. Daley ripped a piece of paper off of her clipboard and held it out to Victoria. She silently stared at the torn slip, not making a single move to take it from the doctor's hand, contemplating the other futanari's words instead. Once more Victoria could feel her heart thump thump thump in her chest and the wound on her temple pulse; she was shaken by an awareness of just how damn tired she felt, how sore her limbs were, how she felt drained more so than after multiple days of sex in a row. Why was this happening to her?

Why was she being rewarded for her behavior? Why was something like this just falling into her lap? Why wasn't she being punished? The way that she treated others, the way she lived, the way that she was didn't seem like something that should warrant such a prize, a possible out for her problems. She was a monster, so she should've been treated like one! But here she was, being offered a solution she didn't deserve, presented to her on a golden-platter like she'd done something of actual value with her life. And she didn't understand any of it.

Her fingers shook as they met Dr. Daley's. Clutching the slip of paper, she took it and held it up to her face, her eyes struggling to read the phone number written on it, Victoria's vision bleary as she fought back tears. Dr. Daley offered a sympathetic smile; while she didn't - and might never - understand exactly what her patient was going through, that didn't mean she couldn't feel sorry for the young futa. She had to look out for her own when they suffered, afterall - and life had sure dealt Victoria a hell of a hand!

"T-Thank you..." Victoria mumbled, stuffing the paper into her cleavage, "I'll um, I'll think about calling her."

"Good," Dr. Daley turned and opened the door to the exam room, motioning for Victoria to make her exit, "like I said, I really think you should. You two might be good for each other."

Victoria nodded and stepped out in the cold hallway, her head turning back to the other futanari when she was suddenly spoken to.

"Oh and Victoria? Her name is 'Jasmine' by the way..."