All Comments on 'A Confession to His Slut Wife'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry-too destructive for me!

Sorry, but i can't get the husband out of my mind. A marriage destroyed, a wife turned into a cheating slut, and what now. I do enjoy the adventure of a good story, but this is just too destructive for me....nothing but pain and sorrow for a loving husband and a destroyed family, a mistress that is totally self absorbed. Too bad, but it turned totally sour for me.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry

Had to reread it again...finally got it. But still, too far out for me, but at least they all are in it together.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This is in the right category....

....and achieves what it aspires to.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Mixed

Nice twist. But I would have liked to know more about Cock and his boundaries.

What the Domme did to both could have royally backfired destroying all the relationships.

Husband to wife - sees she is willing to take a strange cock for Mistress

Wife to husband - we saw the tears here, he gave her up to be a slut to someone else, granted he was trying to fulfil her needs in doing so and it seems Her price was for him to be her slave.

Them to Mistress - for fucking with their heads.

Mistress was probably wrong when she said he couldn't do what was needed. The impression I got from him was he probably sat where most people do somewhere between Dom and sub, given what we see probably a switch. With more understanding of himself and some guidance from a good Domme he could possibly got there, but Mistress didn't give him chance.

So while the trust with regard to Cock, was well placed, all the stuff surrounding it could have led to a complete breakdown of trust and left all sorts of psychological issues.

To me She has taken a situation and played it entirely for Her benefit which will more than likely end badly for all, they may have submitted to Her, but they still have brains.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I love it. Always like a happy ending, they're together now, where they belong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous