A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Annie had never done any kind of role-playing before, this was a pretty stunning scenario; she stared at her cell phone for a while before saying; "WoW! You're kidding aren't you? That's wild!"

"It's a little wilder than that, Sweetie! He doesn't actually want it to be a role-play...he really wants to bribe a straight woman into doing it. I don't want to go that route; but do you think you could realistically play this role? Would you want to try?"

"Oh my God, Joyce; I'm not sure I could pull that off."

"I understand that; you'd have to be a very good actress. But think it over though okay? One thing that might sweeten the pot...you'll get to keep the money!"

"How much is that?"

"He didn't say; I think that would be part of the role-play!"

Annie giggled, "I'm probably worth a million, don't you think?"

Joyce laughed as well, "Billions! With a 'B!' But he won't go THAT high. Anyway, I'm ready to set this up! I think it could be fun; but it's up to you, Ann!"

"Can I have a week to think it over?"

"Of course, but don't take too long; I'll call you again next Wednesday if I don't see you before that, okay?"

"Okay, I gotta run now, big afternoon coming up!"

The ever-devious Joyce said, "Can I have a play-by-play later?"

"You are so fucking naughty!"

"I think you're loving it! Bye!"

An hour or so later she was picking the kids up from school and dropping them off on the run. The plane was arriving in twenty minutes and it was a thirty minute drive to the airport. On the way there, Annie had two fantasies which were vying for time in her thoughts. Joyce's proposed role-play with this Max fellow, and Chris's arrival and what they might be doing together for the next few hours! Either way she could feel her pussy tingling with anticipation. She focused her mind on the reality of her husband's cock and tried to think of something naughty she could do in the airport to get their "party" started!

Their routine plan at airports was that he would call her when the plane landed. With five miles to go the call came. Chris said, "Just landed Babe; where are you?"

"Oh good, I thought I would be late; this is great timing!"

"Awesome, I'll be out front of Delta in about ten minutes."

"I can't wait! I have lots to tell you but it will have to wait!"

"Wait? Wait for what?"

"Silly! I need a good fucking first!"

Chris chuckled, "You're amazing; see you in a few!"

He was waiting when she pulled up to the terminal. Their hug and kiss was a little warmer than normal, and she whispered in his ear, "I am SOOOO glad you're home!"

Chris drove so when Annie climbed into the passenger seat she immediately said, "So Honey, is your dick hard yet?"

The look on his face was priceless, "Uh, would it spoil the mood if I said no?"

Annie gave him a chance to pull out into traffic and then reached across the console for his cock. "You understand don't you? I'm gonna be starting menopause soon," and when Chris looked at her sideways she continued, "and there's no time to waste!"

He grinned broadly, "At this rate, I'm not going to make it to male menopause; you're gonna kill me way before then!"

Annie played with his penis some more, teasing it; "Yeah, probably but what a way to go! And you realize, don't you? If you check out too soon, well...hard-ons are a dime-a-dozen!"

"Now that really hurts, Babe," he mocked, "I just might have to make you pay for THAT one!"

"Nice! I'll pay...when?"

Glancing at his watch he said, "Looks like at least twenty more minutes; can you wait that long?"

"No, pull over on the side of the road!"

The eruption of laughter was loud and long!

The kitchen was quiet when they walked through the backdoor. Annie didn't hear the TV on so the kids had to be in their rooms. When she closed the door, Chris was on her! He pinned her up against the wall with his body, and she could feel his hard dick pushing into her pubic bone! "I love your sense of humor, Ann; but no more kidding around...you need to be fucked, you okay with that?"

Annie had him by the neck and their fiery kiss was her answer. Chris couldn't remember when her kisses were as physical as this. On a scale of 1-10 her mouth and tongue were a demanding 11, and she seemed to be trying to ride his cock right through their clothes! After a couple minutes of squirming into each other, Chris pushed away slightly and pulled up her top and bra; her tits fell into his hands! She had been moaning before this, but when the kiss continued and he started thumbing her nipples, then the groaning started! It was funny and erotic with Chris trying to play with her boobs while at the same time trying to keep grinding his erection into her hungry crotch!

Somehow through all this physicality, Annie caught a glimpse of someone over Chris's left shoulder. There was Cassie, standing quietly in the doorway of the kitchen! She was smiling broadly and her hands were under her shirt feeling her own tits up. Annie didn't react; she just kissed her hubs for a few more seconds and then gently pushed him away. "Let's go upstairs; it would be fun, but the kids might catch us doing it on the kitchen floor," she said. Cassie heard her and disappeared back to her room.

"I like that idea," Chris returned, "not the kids catching us, but the part about the kitchen floor. Let's put that on our 'bucket list,' okay?"

Annie giggled and took him by the hand, "Bucket list? Okay, but c'mon...let's start with the bedroom floor!"

Annie pulled her top back down, and they took the stairs two at a time. As soon as the bedroom door closed behind them, Chris pinned her against it and knelt down. "I have a million questions for you!" He pulled down her shorts and panties and helped her step out of them, "In no particular order, tell me...did Jimmy also go down on Jill's pussy?"

"Oh hell yes!" she enthused, "He did a very nice job of that too! She got enough orgasms to hold her for a while!"

"Apparently, my insatiable slut-wife didn't get enough! If he ate her out, maybe that's where you and I need to begin!"

"Fine with me!" She pulled her shirt and bra off, put her hand on the top of his head, and guided his face toward her quim! "Go for it, you fucking stud-man! Let's see what you've learned while you were away!"

Chris burrowed his lips and tongue into her slit and started nibbling at her button. After a few seconds he said, "Here, hold your pussy lips apart so I can get at you!" Annie's exposed cunt was really wet and she held her labia so that her clit was right there for his flicking tongue! Perfect! His tongue was light and hummingbird quick and every few licks Annie felt a spasm of pleasure in her center!

Her groans were mixed with comments, "Oh yesss! Mmm...God yess! Unnghh, ohhh...fuck! Oh FUCKK Yeah! Oh Goddd... Mmmm, MMM!"

Chris paused for a second and said, "You like that...You..."

Annie cut him off with a giggle, "Shut up...shut up and lick me, dumbass!" she pushed his face harder into her cunt.

Chris laughed into her pussy and sucked her clit in hard! A few more lashes of his tongue and Annie froze and then sat hard on his face; her pussy jerked her sideways with an explosive cum! "FUCCKKK!" Chris never stopped though, he held on and attacked her clit some more. Annie let go and clutched at her tits with both hands as a second orgasm built up to a quick release. She could feel this one in her legs and when she pinched at her nipples, Chris's tongue found the rhythm again and twenty seconds later she came once more with a shuddering groan!

It took a bit to recover. She looked down at his smiling face and said weakly, "You're so good at that!"

"Right, I'm the best! My turn?"

Together they got him naked in ten seconds. Annie sat on the bed, wrapped her right hand around the base of his shaft, and sucked him in deep! She was looking up at him with her mouth full of cock, and Chris said, "God, I just fuckin' love you!" She must have looked funny trying to smile around his dick because he laughed and said, "I'll take that look as meaning you agree!" She cupped his balls with her left hand and her middle finger diddled his perineum. Half a minute later he was fucking her mouth, and he would have cum that way if she wanted him to.

But Annie fell back and pulled her knees up to her shoulders. "Fuck me, Baby!" she begged, "Fuck me good!" Chris leaned forward with his knees against the edge of the bed. He grabbed her ankles, spread her legs, and speared her pussy with his prick! Annie yelped, "Oh Yess, Goddd!" and right from the start he pounded her! Annie's boobs were flowing up and down her chest; she reached down and frigged at her clit while he fucked her. It didn't take long for her to go off on orgasm number three. Chris felt that he was about to cum also, so he stopped and said, "No, OH no! Not yet!" He pulled out of her and dropped to his knees. Annie was breathing hard from her climax, but he shoved his tongue into her slit again and licked it from clit to anus! She grabbed the sides of her tits and shook them, and he held her by the hips and rode his tongue up and down her gash!

Annie's mind was pretty much being disconnected from rational thought. Her hips were bucking off the bed and elevating her pussy into his sucking mouth and Chris just kept going! She just got way too loud, literally yelling, "Yes! YES! Oh FUCCKK YESS! Goddd...YESS! Eat it you FUCK! Eat my cunt and make me cum again, YOU FUCK!" When Chris fingered her asshole...five seconds later she exploded again! "Mother-FUCKER! Ohh GODDD!"

He absolutely would not let her rest! Flipping her over so that her face was buried in the sheet, he pulled her up on her knees and shoved his cock in her pussy hole again! All she could do now was whimper as he fucked her doggie, his hips slapping into the back of her thighs. "You're (slap) my little (slap) fuck toy (slap) SLUT! (slap!)

From the way his voice sounded, Annie could tell he was gonna cum soon, but all of a sudden, he pulled out AGAIN! She could see him to the side, opening the night table drawer and taking out the bottle of lube. She felt him squirting it on her butt cheeks and anus and then she felt him smearing it around with his fingers and using a fingertip to get some of it inside her asshole! "Oh Goddd Baby! You gonna fuck your little slut's ass? Oh my Godd!"

She felt the head pushing against her ring and thankfully he slowed enough to let it glide inside without being too aggressive. "Yeah! Your whole body belongs to me," she heard him hiss, "Including this beautiful ass! Now I'm gonna fuck THAT too!"

There was some pain as he began to thrust and then the lube smoothed it all out. After three or four thrusts her libido zoomed off into high gear again. Chris felt he wouldn't last long so he just let it all go! He gave her ass five or six stinging spanks with his hand and through gritted teeth she heard him saying, "I love you, and I fuck you, fuck my slut! Fuck it! Fuck this ass! Mmm, Yeah...Ohhhh Babyyy, here it cumssss!"

Whenever Chris came, Annie usually felt his dick surge with three or four strong spasms and then two or three weaker ones. This time though, she couldn't count the strong spasms...Six? Seven? She thought Chris was going to wake the dead because he was bellowing! And then...it was over!

He barely had enough energy then to flop over sideways onto the mattress. They both laid there for several minutes as the erotic steam dissipated. Annie finally rolled over to face him; he was drenched in sweat and holding his face with both hands!

"That was pretty good, Honey!" she drolled.

Removing one hand, he eyed her in an amused sort of way, "Ya think?"

"Yes, pretty good! Do you think the kids heard us?"

"No."

"I think they did!"

"Maybe they'll think we were just wrestling!"

Annie looked at him with laughing eyes!

12