A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Fuck!" said Max, "Would you please stop talking and fuckin' eat her out, for Christ's sake!"

Annie and Joyce both broke up laughing, but not for long; Joyce leaned in and ran her tongue from Annie's anus to her clit causing her to jump! "Oh MY GOD!" she squealed. Joyce started flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue, "OHHH FUCKK! Ohh SHITT!"

Max's face was only about a foot and a half away from this action, "Oh my fucking God!" he hissed. "Yes, Oh Yesss! Look at that! WOW!"

Annie released the sheet and grabbed at her tits, "Oh my Goddd, Joyce! That feels SOOO fucking good!" Joyce smiled and used her fingers to pry Annie's cunt wide open. She wrapped her lips around her friend's clit and sucked it in, rolling it around with her lips and lashing it with her tongue! Annie's ass lifted off the mattress a few inches, "OHHH DAMN IT! SHITT! JOYCE...FUCKIN" Oh MY GODD!" Joyce finished her off by shoving two fingers into her vag and sucking the clit aggressively. Annie just froze...then her ass bounced, then her knees closed...clamping Joyce's head when she exploded in a blinding orgasm. "OHHH FUUCCKKKK!" she wailed!

It took her a moment for reality to reorganize itself. She heard Max say, "Damn, that was fucking awesome! Here, Annie...take this." He handed her the towel and she wiped her eyes. "This is going even better than I hoped! How are you doing?"

"I'm good," was Annie's understatement, "That orgasm right there was enjoyable!"

Max chuckled at her choice of words, "I bet it was! Joyce's oral skills rank pretty high; I should know! I'm guessing you've never seen her suck a cock before?"

Annie caught Joyce's eye, "Nope, but now I have a good idea!"

Joyce got off the bed and stripped off her shorts and panties. "Okay, this chit chat is nice, but now it's my turn. I need to cum BAD! There's no backing out now, Ann! Get ready cuz I want to sit on your face!" She straddled her friend's head and Annie handed the towel back to Max. "Go slow at first like I did, okay? I'll tell you when to suck my clit harder."

She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart and lowered her cunt down to Annie's mouth. From her angle, Annie could see Max's face off to the side. He looked at them wide-eyed and his eyes were shining with anticipation! When she started virtually "making out" with Joyce's pussy, his mouth dropped open. Joyce was already moaning her approval and moving her hips in a slow rhythm. "Yeah, ohh yeahh! That's good right there! Kiss my pussy you dirty girl! Mmm, NICE! Keep it up, just like that! Hey Max! Annie's a pretty good, little lezzie already, don't you think? Mmm, ohhh...yesss, she is!

Stick your tongue out you filthy, little lezzie girl, I'm gonna ride it now!"

Annie grabbed Joyce's ass cheeks and held on as she began to grind down on her mouth. Joyce was working her own clit on Annie's tongue, and she tried to hold it as firm as she could. Joyce let go of her cunt and cupped her tits hard, pinching at her nipples! "Fuck yesss...Oh my Goddd, YESS! Mmm... Ungghh...Ahhh...FUCCKK!" Annie knew she was getting closer; then Joyce said, "Okay... Now Babyy...suck it, suck my clit!" She sucked the clit in and tried to stay in time with the hip movements.

Max was almost laughing, "Holy shit!" she heard him murmuring, "God dammmit!"

Joyce was moving faster and faster, "Hold on...I'm cumming! Ohhh Goddd...YESSS! I'm cumming!" and then she erupted! Annie felt some of her pussy juices dribbling into her mouth, and just as she was going to push Joyce away, she rolled off to the side away from Max. "Oh my God, yes!"

Annie grabbed Max's towel again to wipe her face. He was still kneeling at the side of the bed and slowly jacking his erection with one hand. "Beautiful, just beautiful! I love how vocal you women are! Thank you for that! You have me so turned on here I'm almost sick to my stomach!"

"You've been a very good boy, Max!" said Joyce. "You're following my instructions perfectly! Keep it up and I might just do you a favor when Annie and I are finished playing!"

Max's right eyebrow went up. "You're not finished yet?"

Joyce looked at Annie and then back at him, "Uh, Lover...I'm not doing this for the money; I'm doing it for fun! And I haven't had enough fun yet!" She turned to Annie, "I have another idea, can I show you?"

"Well, I'm not giving the money back; but I have to admit I'm enjoying this! I wasn't sure I would, but I am!"

"Good!" Joyce exclaimed, "What do you say we let let him participate a little? A teensy-tiny bit?"

"I guess I don't mind," Annie giggled, "What do you want to do?"

"First, I want to tease the hell out of him!" Joyce flounced over and sat on the edge of the bed in front of Max. "Get up Max, we're going to let you be involved. But don't get any big ideas; this is still our show!"

Max grinned and got to his feet but before Joyce said anything else, she took him by the hips and turned him toward her. When she grabbed his cock and sucked it into the back of her throat, Max reacted, "Oh HEY! Ohhh Fuuckkin' Wow!"

Joyce worked him over for maybe twenty seconds; just enough to get him wound up really well...and then she stopped. "Okay, that's enough! Now you're gonna help me take Annie to the next level!" Max looked as if he were in pain; the look on his face made both women laugh! "Maybe I shouldn't have done that," said Joyce, "he doesn't seem happy! Anyway, move your head over here, Annie." She patted the edge of the bed where Max was mumbling something to himself.

Annie swiveled around and laid on the bed crosswise, while Joyce reached into the bedstand drawer again. She pulled out a lavender colored gel-cock vibrator and switched it on. "I really want to fuck her with this, Max! Wanna help me?"

"Of course!" and then he grinned and added, "you bitch!"

Joyce burst out laughing! "Yeah, yeah..I know!" She moved toward Annie's feet, grabbed both of her ankles, and picked them up. "Here Max, hold her ankles for me!" With Max holding them, Annie's ass was raised a bit in the air and her pussy was totally exposed. "Godd, this is going to be wild...I LOVE IT!" Joyce enthused. "Hold her feet a little wider, Max...I want to get in there close!" When he spread them, Joyce said to Annie, "Okay, little lezzie girl, play with your titties for us; get your nipples good and hard. We're gonna fuck that pussy until you beg us to stop!"

Annie grabbed her breasts and pushed them together. She thumbed her nipples while Joyce began a slow assault (with the toy) on her gaping cunt. Annie had a clear view of Max's face, albeit upside-down, and he had that bug-eyed look again! Joyce teased every square inch of her twat with the vibe, and at one point she laid it lengthwise up her slit with the tip of it touching her clit! They had their victim moaning non-stop; and when Joyce sensed that she was part-way to an orgasm, she picked up the toy again and slipped it deep inside her!

Annie found her voice right then, "Oh yeahh...fuck me now, Joyce...Please do it, fuck my pussy good, Sweetie!" Joyce was smiling and moving the vibe slow and steady. Annie's inner pussy lips were extending, trying to keep the cock inside her.

Max was beside himself, "HOLY FUCK! God, that looks so fucking good!" He looked down at Annie, "You bitches are so damn hot! Are you gonna cum soon?"

"Godddd!" was all she could say, Joyce was working the vibe in such a way that it was now finding her g-spot, and Annie was feeling a huge one building up in her center. Joyce leaned over some more and increased the speed of her thrusting and then with her other hand she began fingering her friend's clit. Annie was kind of bouncing on the mattress in time with the thrusts. She was panting and moaning and when the orgasm was about to hit, she said, "Oh God! HOLD ON...I'm gonna cum! OH GODD YESSS! Here it comes!" The orgasm tore through her with a fury! It was a miracle that Max held onto her ankles because the first spasm almost jerked them out of his hands!

Joyce left the vibe humming inside her; and as soon as she sensed that Annie's orgasm was subsiding, she leaned down again, held the vibrator in place, and started licking at Annie's clit. "Ohh MY GODDD! Joyce...Oh Goddd!" Not only did "the bitch" lash at her clit with her tongue, she fingered Annie's anus with the other hand! That technique didn't take very long; Annie exploded again with another orgasm almost as powerful as the first! This time she rolled out of Max's grip, and curled up in a fetal ball right in the middle of the bed facing them.

I'm surprised you didn't jack yourself off watching that one, Max; that was so incredibly hot!"

Max was shaking, "Damn, Joyce...you know I would have if it weren't for holding her feet! There were moments where it felt like I might lose it without even touching myself!"

Joyce's eyes were flashing at him, "Nice! Are we done here? Have you seen enough?"

Max laughed, "You fucking tease! This can't possibly be over because I know YOU! One orgasm? No way! You've got at least three or four more boiling in that pussy of yours!"

Joyce looked over at Annie; she had uncurled a little and was lying there holding her head as if she had a headache. "You okay, Ann?" Her friend nodded...a faint smile played at the corners of her mouth. "It's my turn again, Sweetie! Let me know when you're ready for part three, okay?"

Annie rose up and leaned on one elbow, "How many parts are there?"

"That depends on Max! When he gets off, we'll know it's over! He's a 'One-and-Done' guy!" She looked at Max's cock. He had lost maybe 25% of his erection, so she said, "Speaking of 'getting off,' you're not losing it are you?"

"Silly girl, let's see what happens during part three!"

Joyce scooted over in front of him, took his hand, and pulled him toward her. She whipped off his shirt and immediately laid a searing kiss on his lips! Annie watched...it was impressive! Max wrapped his arms around her, and Joyce grabbed his ass; and they made-out like that for two or three minutes. Somewhere in the middle of it, Joyce's left hand found his dick and she played with it slowly while the kiss intensified. Then all of a sudden, she stopped, "Okay, he's ready again!"

Annie barked with laughter when he said, "You BITCH!"

Reaching into the drawer again, Joyce pulled out a dildo with a flat, suction-cup base. "Lay down again, Annie; it's time for part three!" When she did, Joyce threw the dildo on the bed and moved around over the top of her head. Once more she knelt over her and began kissing her upside down. "It's my turn, my pussy is on fire!" she breathed.

Annie moaned and put both hands on the side of Joyce's face, and from there the heat ramped up again. They kissed like that for at least two minutes until it was plain they needed a break to catch their breath. Joyce grabbed the side of her right boob and inched forward until it was right in front of her friend's mouth. "Suck my tits, Ann!" She forced the nipple into Annie's mouth, "Ohh fuck yesss!" Thirty seconds later she switched tits, and thirty seconds after that she began sucking at Annie's nipples in a kind of tit-sucking sixty-nine!

Both women were moaning and groaning and making all those small, urgent, feminine sounds that females make when they're really turned on! Joyce happened to notice that Max was seriously jacking himself, so she said, "Don't Max, wait a second...you're going to like this part!"

"Oh, my God!" he exclaimed, "I really think my favorite part of this is watching you girls suck each other's nipples. But I know...you're not taking requests!"

Joyce giggled, "Maybe later!" She scooped up the dildo and moved to Annie's side, "Like I said, it's my turn and now I wanna ride!" She placed the flat end of the toy squarely on Annie's pubic bone and said, "Hold that, Sweetie, until I get on!" Annie complied and Joyce squatted over it with one foot on either side of her friend's hips. The dildo was a bit thick and she lowered herself onto it working it deep into her cunt! When it bottomed, she dropped to her knees and sighed, "There we go! There it is! It feels so fuckin' GOOD! Keep your hand right there, Sweets...hold it!"

Annie and Max glanced at each other as if to say, "Oh my God! Can you believe this?"

Joyce saw their look and said, "This won't take long; I can feel the beginnings of a great cum already, so don't blink!" She started rocking on the fake cock and almost immediately said, "Yes...GODD! This won't take long! I wanna cum so bad!"

Max was jacking himself again. His dick was only a couple of feet away from Annie's face and she briefly considered telling him he could shove it in her mouth. If it hadn't been for the fact that Joyce almost literally screamed and came right then, she might have! And Joyce didn't even stop! She kept right on going! Her left hand was yanking on her left nipple and now her right hand was frigging her clit as she bounced on the dildo! Less than a minute later she dropped hard onto the toy and came again, her body jerking with each spasm as if she were being punched in the stomach! Spent...she fell off Annie and flopped to the side.

"Holy Shit!" said Max, "I have no words other than...HOLY SHIT!"

"Yeah," said Annie, "What else do you have in that drawer?"

Joyce managed a grin, "Nothing else tonight, maybe next time?" At the mention of next time, she saw Max's face. "Aww, you thought there would be a part four, right?"

"Well, yeah I did! There has to be at least ONE more part!"

"There is a part four, and I saved it for you! Come fuck me!" Max broke out into the biggest grin ever and climbed between Joyce's legs. "You've been a really good boy! Did you enjoy the show?"

"Amazing! Hot as Hell!" He pushed his throbbing cock deep into her cunt! "I can't wait until next time!" Joyce clung to his neck and Annie got a good look at his cock driving into her! With all the build-up he didn't even last a minute; he shouted and pulled out and blasted his load all over her tummy and tits.

"Big Boy!" Joyce teased. "Good job, Big Boy!"

Annie tossed her the towel and giggled, "Mmm, God, that WAS fun! Who would have thought when I came over to your house we would have ended up doing this!"

"Yeah, who would have thought," said Joyce. Max was now holding HIS head! "By the way, who said there was going to be a 'next time'?"

Max just said one word, "B-I-T-C-H!" And all three of them cracked up!