A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel stopped in surprise! "You will? YOU could?"

Carla let out a kind of moaning-giggle, "Oh yeah...for sure!"

Without hesitation Melanie sucked in her left nipple, and went to work on it in much the same manner. Carla had her by the ears and was pulling her head hard against her own chest. "Yess, that's it...Ohh Goddd...YESS! Mmm...Unghhh...Unhhhh, Godddd!" When Mel reached up and began flicking the other nipple really hard with her middle finger, Carla about lost it! "FUUCCKKK! OHHH Godddd, FUCKKKK!!"

Mel paused for just a second to say, "Show me; cum for me while I do this!" She sucked the nipple and bit it, and all the while pinched other other teat and shook Carla's boob with it.

"Oh Yeah! Ohh Fuck! Goddd, YES! Mmm, Mmmm, Unnghhh...yeah, that's gonna make me cum, Oh God, Mel...Yes! I'm gonna cum from that!" Carla's eyes rolled back in her head, and she about ripped Mel's ear off when she exploded! Her tummy and ass yanked back, and her whole upper body quivered hard reacting to the spasms in her pussy. Melanie was amazed, she had never experienced this before and it was quite a sight!

Meanwhile upstairs...the other two well-endowed teens had already stripped off their tops and were about to engage in some tit-play of their own. Cassie still had her bra on but Robbi was now naked from the waist up. They were sitting on the edge of the bed; Cassie had her left leg up on it, but her other foot was on the floor. When they began talking, Robbi almost immediately started stroking the inside of her new friend's thigh with her fingertips, and it wasn't long before her hand moved higher toward Cassie's pussy. It was gentle and seductive and caused quite a reaction in her center.

Cass was saying, "I'm a little surprised that we split up; it's like when your mom left, I thought the four of us would play together like the other day at my house."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Sure, but I'm just thinking about your relationship with Carla."

Robbi smiled knowingly, "She's fine with it, I bet her clothes are already off down there!"

That made Cass giggle, "Ya' think? No wait, you're probably right; Melanie's a quick starter! Maybe someday I'll tell you about our first time together."

"I would like that a lot!"

"So you and Carla have an open relationship, huh?"

"To be honest, I don't think our relationship will last a whole lot longer."

"No? Why not?"

Robbi looked wistful, "Well, we're going to different colleges in the fall; and when I asked about our future, she dropped a bomb on me by saying her plans for the future were for school and marriage and a family. And from the way she said it, it wasn't gonna be with me."

"She's met someone else?"

Robbi smiled, "Uh, no...she meant with a guy!"

"Oh! I never even thought about her being Bi...were you aware of that?"

"I knew it even though she never said it; from the way she spoke about men, it wasn't hard to see. But we were having such fun, I never brought the subject up until the discussion about our futures."

"So you're not Bi then."

"Nah, I like the way I am. But still, it was then we decided to open things up and have more fun. It was only a few days after that we cooked up this plan for playing with you and Melanie." Cassie looked thoughtful so Robbi asked, "Now that you know this, are you sorry?"

Robbi's index finger was now tickling the outline of Cassie's camel toe. Her pussy was twitching with desire and it was a little more difficult to think, "Uhh, hmm...sorry? Uhh, no...not sorry at all. In fact, the last couple of months have been a lot of fun! And I didn't even have sex until last February!"

"When did you realize you were bi-sexual?"

Cassie's face showed her amusement, "Oh, ever since middle school when my friends began discussing sex, the subject would come up. I didn't think much about it, but I was always comfortable with being naked around girls. In the locker room, most of them tried to hide themselves, but it didn't bother me. I kinda liked to show off a little, and let them see me."

"I can understand why; God...I've been watching you from years ago, Cass; you're so fucking beautiful! You do realize I was one of those girls in the locker room, right? If I'm being honest, I have literally watched those gorgeous boobs develop...I...well, I just wanted to play with them so bad! There, I said it!"

Cassie laughed, "I understand it now! You had to have noticed...and since we're being honest, I noticed you too!"

"You noticed me?"

"Sure, you weren't hiding yourself either! But can I ask you now? You are so beautiful and sexy yourself; why do you hide that under all those baggy clothes?"

"Ah, well...you know the difference between butch and fem, yes? I'm kinda in-between. Maybe you don't remember but I didn't always dress this way, but pretty soon guys were hitting on me regular, and now I wear the baggy clothes because for me it minimizes that."

"Gotcha! That makes sense, Robbi...Wow, what would they do if they saw you naked like I did last week? Oh my God, your body is amazing!"

Robbi blushed; she pushed Cassie's knee off the bed and scooted closer, "You like my body huh?"

"Oh yeah, just gorgeous! So sexy! You could be a model if you wanted to be!"

Robbi leaned in to kiss her new friend; their lips dragged together for several seconds and then she broke it and said, "When Carla and I made this plan, YOU were the first girl I thought of! I love her, but I realized it would be so much fun if I could fulfill some of my fantasies too!" Robbi reached for Cassie's bra-covered boobs with both hands and gently hefted them. "Mmm, these are NOTHING like Carla's!"

Cassie smiled and her eyes half-closed so Robbi would kiss her again! It started slowly but in very little time they were frenching. Her lover had her by the back of the head and Cassie's hands were around Robbi's waist. When they fell back onto the bed together, the kissing turned torrid! Anyone watching would have been amused and aroused by it. The two teenagers looked like they were trying to climb inside each other; their bodies grinding together from shoulders to hips and their legs twisting and tangling! Robbi had her by the ass, and it appeared she was trying to pull their pussies together.

The urgent sounds they were making were accelerating now, and ten minutes later Robbi pushed away with a gasp for air. Cassie's face was wet with saliva, but she ignored it and reached for the other girl's boobs, cupping them and kinda pushing them up a little, "So perfect!" She sat up and took one in her mouth, her tongue flicking repeatedly at the pierced nipple, her eyes watching her lover. She kept it up, licking and sucking and listening for the reaction.

"Fuck, that feels amazing! Mmm...yeahh, Oh my Goddd!"

"Is this nipple sensitive?"

"Big-time! But you should see Carla's! It didn't happen the other day, but Carla can cum from nipple play!"

Cassie laughed and switched to the other nipple; she sucked it hard and nibbled too and Robbi was moaning. "I bet Melanie found that out in no time!"

"Enough talk!" Robbi reached behind her and unclasped her bra. When Cass shrugged it off, she laid back down, and her brunette friend crawled on top of her. They kissed some more for at least a minute; Cassie was fondling Robbi's hanging tits and all of a sudden Robbi said, "Here Cass, hold your boobs up; I wanna rub mine against yours!"

Cassie gathered her tits up with both hands and Robbi began to drag hers over them. It felt unbelievably erotic when their nipples folded together. The brunette was slow and deliberate and Cassie moved her boobs back and forth under her to maximize the contact! Robbi balanced herself on one hand and grabbed her right breast with the other. She forced the nipple against Cassie's and shook her tit so their nipples would fight! Cassie's eyes were rolling back in her head and both of them were moaning loudly!

Again, all of a sudden Robbi stopped and dropped her head down to suckle on her friend's left boob! Cassie still had a hold of it, and she squeezed it harder so that the hard point jutted more directly into Robbi's mouth! Mmm...Robbi sucked it in deeply then started alternately sucking and biting it! Cassie was going crazy with lust! "Ohhhh, Goddd...you fucking bitch! Oh Godd Dammmmit... Mmm...fucking suck my tittie you fuckin' lezzie...Oh my Goddd..." Then she switched to the right tit; the moaning and filthy talk started all over again! "Oh Godddd...Yess! What are you doing to me, Dammit?" The profanity was completely enhancing the eroticism.

Again! Robbi stopped and crept up a little until her boobs were hanging right in front of Cassie's mouth. "My turn, sexy slut! You suck mine now!" Cassie held both of her tits on the side and sucked in her left nipple. "Oh yeah...that's it! Mmm, Yess! Suck it sooo good, you slut!" Cassie switched to the right nipple, but just as quickly she decided to push Robbi's boobs close together and get both nipples in her mouth! THAT move made Robbi cry out, "Holyyy Shiitttt!! Yesss! Mmmm...that's perfect! That's amazing! Oh MY GODD! Yesss!"

Cassie paused and said, "I want you to do this to me too, Okay?"

"Robbi nodded and dropped her tits on Cassie's mouth again, "I will, but do that some more! Goddd, that feels soo fuckin' gooood!" Cassie sucked them together, and as thirty seconds went by she sucked them hard...then harder! Robbi was yelping with pleasure, "SHITT...OHH SHHITTT! Yeah! Oh Yeahh!!"

Robbie was groaning SO loudly, but again...she stopped, rolled off the bed, and stripped her shorts off. Then she unsnapped Cassie's shorts and pulled them off! Falling onto the bed near the headboard she said, "Okay, your turn...get up here!" Cass wasted no time and climbed on. "I've never had this done before!"

"Me neither, it was awesome, wait and see!" Cassie was sitting astride her friend and she bounced her boobs a bit to taunt her. Robbi was giggling, "Naughty, but give me those titties now, you tease!"

Robbi gave her the same treatment until Cassie was yelping with pleasure. Sucking both nipples at the same time was completing an erotic arc that was overwhelming! Her pussy was dripping wet and once or twice she thought she might cum from it. Robbi must have sensed this because she reached between the teen's legs and lightly fingered her clit!

"Ohh Fuuckk! Yesss! Mmm, Uhhhgg... Oh my Goddd," Cass groaned, "Don't stop! Oh my Goddd, yesss...Make my pussy cum!" It was only a few seconds later and her first orgasm slammed her! "Ohhh Fuuucckkk!"

It took at least a minute for Cass to recover, and Robbi waited patiently for her to open her eyes. When she finally did, Robbi said, "Good one, huh?"

Cassie smiled weakly and nodded, "You bitch! I wanted YOU to cum first!"

"Ha! You're too easy! But anyway, I have another treat for you!"

"What would that be?"

"I want you to sit on my face! It's one of my favorite things to do!"

Cassie leaned down for a slow, appreciative kiss. Their lips clung together, "We're not gonna take turns?"

"No, we're not gonna keep score. Would you like to please me, sexy thing?"

"Oh yes...I would!"

"Then scootch up here and sit up on your knees; let me lick your beautiful pussy! That will please me a lot!"

Cassie giggled and moved over Robbi's face. She braced her hands on the headboard and Robbi held her ass while she lowered her wet twat to her lover's eager mouth. When Robbi began nuzzling her, Cassie shuddered, "Ohh Goddd, Mmm..."

Downstairs, the two girls on the sofa took off the rest of their clothes and made out again for several minutes. They were lying on their sides and their hands were roaming all over each other's body. "You know, I wasn't kidding about your ass, Melanie! Since this is our first time together, if you don't mind, I would love to play with it!"

"Mmmm...okay! What did you have in mind?'

Carla blushed, "Well, actually...I wanna suck it!"

"You want to suck it?"

"Yess! It's so cute, I want to lick it and suck it...you know, play with it! Haven't you had your ass licked before? I mean your asshole?"

"Well, no...I haven't, but it sounds so naughty, I'll try anything once!"

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Carla, "C'mon, get up here with your knees on the couch. When Robbi did this to me the first time, I about died it felt so good!"

Melanie got up and then knelt on the edge of the sofa with her elbows on the back of it. Over her shoulder she watched Carla get behind her. When she began caressing her tush, Mel laid her head down and just relaxed. Carla gently ran her hands everywhere: from Mel's knees to her tummy, up the inside of her thighs, through the creases between her pussy and thighs, so very lightly through her labial lips as well. At one point her hands moved up to her tits and Carla used her middle fingers to circle her nipples and tickle her hardened nubs.

Mel's body was quivering like mad from the sensuous attention; and after a couple minutes of this, she felt Carla's lips on her ass cheeks. She kissed and nibbled and licked in much the same pattern as her hands had, and somehow she kept her hands moving also. Mel especially loved it when Carla's fingers plied her nipples while her lips were licking up the top of her thighs near her wet twat.

"God, Carla, this feels so fucking good!" Mel's voice was raspy, her vocal cords were tight with desire. Carla didn't say anything, but in response her tongue slid into Mel's slit and licked up and down its length! Mel's ass jerked and she groaned heavily! "Ohh, MY... Mmm, Ahhh...Ohhhhh!"

She could almost feel young teen behind her giggling into her cunt, and Carla flicked hard at Mel's nipples then grabbed both her tits from the side and pinched the nipples aggressively. Mel's reaction was fun, and when Carla stabbed her tongue as far as it would go into her love hole, Mel cried out! "OH FUCKK YESS!! Godddd...Carla...Oh my Goddd!"

Carla's face was bouncing between her cheeks as she tongue-fucked her ten, eleven, twelve times! Mel's ass was squirming under the assault; and then, that little vixen did it to her. "Melanie, spread your knees a little farther apart...that's it, good!" Carla let go of her boobs and pushed two fingers into her cunt. When she drew them out, Mel felt her gently wiping them off on her anus. "Okay, now for the fun part! I've been waiting for this so BAD!"

She felt her naughty friend spread her ass cheeks a little more, and when the tip of her tongue touched Mel's asshole, the brunette jumped again. "Oh God!" Carla didn't attack, she just tongue-flicked her anus for several seconds, teasing the hell out of Mel. "Oh God, you dirty girl! Mmm, that feels amazing, you CUNT!"

No sooner did she say that, than Carla started nibbling and licking harder. Her lips sucked lightly at Mel's puckered star, and her tongue sneaked in there and pushed into it a little. Melanie was about to say something when her lover pushed two fingers back into her pussy hole. The blond girl kept up the nibbling/licking assault on her asshole and slowly began fucking Mel with her hand. "Oh Yess! OH Godd yess! Fuuckkk!"

It seemed like every time Mel said something, Carla became more aggressive. Now she was licking, sucking, and mauling Mel's ass with her mouth. She added a third finger in the teen's pussy and was really fucking her hard. Mel was losing her mind with how good all this felt. Somewhere in the swirl of erotic sensations she felt a huge orgasm building. Carla's mouth was driving her nuts, and she screamed out, "Ohh SHITTT! Suck my ass like that you fucking slut!! Make me cum, you BITCH!"

She felt Carla suck her asshole as hard as she could...and the orgasm hit like a hammer! "OHH MYY GODDD! I'M CUMMING!" It was pretty explosive; Melanie bounced her tush hard backward into Carla's face and just wailed. Even though she about lost her senses, she heard Carla laughing.

It didn't take long at all for Cassie to be right on the edge of cumming again; Robbi was sucking her clit and the teen was clutching at her jiggling tits and grinding down on the brunette's face. "Ohh Godd, yesss...That's so GOOD! Mmm, that's my spot right there! Unnghh... that's it, that's gonna make me cum, Shittt!" Her own words inflamed her and the orgasm tore her up! "Ohh FUckk yes! Ungghhh!" If she hadn't been holding onto the headboard, Cass might have collapsed on top of Robbi.

When the spasms subsided she rolled off in a heap. Robbi was wiping her mouth and grinning, "Your orgasms are beautiful, Cass; you should see yourself!"

She smiled weakly, "Yeah, that was a good one! Give me a second to reconnect my head with my body!"

Robbi laughed, "I hope the neighbors didn't hear you! I bet Carla and Melanie did!"

"I don't care, that was amazing!" Cassie turned over and pushed Robbi flat on her back, "Now it's my turn; I get what I want!" She got over the top of her again and they french-kissed some more. Then she kissed and licked her way down the lesbian's body (spending a good while on her nipples.) When she reached Robbi's mons, Cass locked eyes with her and smiled, "Now you're gonna get it!"

Cassie took her legs and pushed them up and apart until her pussy was spread wide open! But instead of plunging right in she teased Robbi even more by slowly nibbling and sensuously licking the tops of her thighs. By the time she started flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue, Robbi was begging Cassie, "Oh Godd...suck me, Cass...PLEASE eat my pussy, Babbyyy; C'mon...lick it, Please!" She flicked it for several seconds and then began lapping at her slit from her anus to the clit! "Oh YESSS! Fucking YES!! That's it!" Cassie tongue-fucked her for a bit, but then she just bore down on Robbi's clit! She sucked it in and lashed it unmercifully with her tongue. It didn't take long! Thirty seconds of that and Robbi exploded, "Oh Shiittt! I'm gonna..." She couldn't even finish the sentence!

From there, the four girls went at each other for the next hour. Robbi pulled out her double-ender dildo and she and Cassie fucked each other with it until they HAD to stop! Cassie had never used one before and it so aroused her that she came at least three times in about three minutes! Downstairs, Melanie and Carla were licking pussies almost non-stop. They did a sixty-nine for a good while and then they sat on each other's faces for some more. Mel's final orgasm happened when Carla tribbed her! By this time they were both so wet with pussy juice and saliva one could hear the squishing sounds as they slid their twats together!

When Mel opened her eyes after this last cum, she was quite surprised; Cassie and Robbi were standing there watching; they were holding hands and grinning like Cheshire cats! "How long have you been there?"

"Oh, long enough!" replied Robbi, "We thought we might pick up a sex pointer or two...we were right!"

Mel put her arms around Carla and hugged her close, "Okay, well...I'm thinking I might want to take your girlfriend home with me for a few days!"

"I won't mind, your bestie here wore me out!"

They all broke up laughing and went looking for their clothes!

12