All Comments on 'A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 03'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
So great that Fast and sloppy

is writing another of his fantastic stories. I don't know how I missed the first two episodes of this tale, but I am VERY happy that I came upon this one and by now have caught up with where the series is. I think I know where this is going, but it really doesn't matter. I do know for sure that as I read this I am in the hands of one of Literotica's master storytellers. Keep it going. PLEASE!

beygaze1beygaze1over 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

This has been a fun story to watch unfold.

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

Paige is finally getting some answers? That only means that she'll be asking more questions. More questions lead deeper into the rabbit hole. Which means she'll only be putting herself in better/worse spots than she's currently in. Really enjoying the drama that comes with sex. Already having some opinions as to how the entire series will end; hoping it's what I expect it to be. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can only say that I wish some like that would have happened to me before I got married. Loved it. It got me so turned on and soaking wet! Orpheum 69

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51almost 2 years ago

DAMNNN this girl really gets around and all it took was her fucking another woman 👩 and now she’s becoming the town bicycle everyone seems to getting a ride on the slut train. Crude as it may sound perhaps. Really fantastic story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous