A Consummated Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself about to explode and pulled out of her urgently. I grabbed her ankles and roughly turned her over onto her back lying naked and spread wide open on the bed. Now kneeling between her legs, I kissed and licked her feet, her ankles and calves. Whilst licking up the inside of her thighs to her pussy, I climbed onto the bed and between the welcoming legs she had spread to show me her exposed womanhood, which was still gaping from my penetration.

I placed my mouth on her, licking eagerly at her gaping cunt, as her hand reached down to stroke my hair and pull my mouth onto her. I flicked at her clitoris with my tongue, gently sucking it into my lips, slowly I crawled forward so that the backs of her knees were around the crook of my arms. I rose up above her, looking down on her pretty face and into the intense stare of her eyes and guided my hard cock into her, thrusting into her pussy as deep as I could go, my weight held on my hands and knees as I fucked her. I pulled out almost completely, then in as deep as I could and out again, faster and harder. She bucked beneath me, pinned with her legs wide open, arms out and hands on my upper arms; her pelvis pushing up in rhythm to match my thrusts.

We fucked each other and stared angrily into each other's eyes until I felt her start to spasm and buck up towards me.

I looked down on her as I continued to thrust hard into her until she gave out a loud moan then "Ah! Ah! Ah!" in time with my thrusts as I felt her exploding in orgasm, her belly pulsed and her pussy throbbed on the shaft of my erection.

I slowed my rhythm to preserve myself, as I felt my balls tighten and wanted to explode inside of her. I released her legs and she immediately slid out from under me and pushed me onto my back. She climbed over me and sat astride my hips supported on her shins with her hands on my chest and gently reversed herself onto my engorged and slippery cock. She raised herself slowly so that my cock almost completely left her pussy causing me to slide my hands round onto the roundness of her bottom, pulling her back down to impale her on me. She continued to slowly raise herself and lower herself to stroke her pussy lips up and down my shaft and sat upright, circling her hips whilst pressing onto me, presenting her breasts to my hungry mouth. I took my right hand and fondled her soft breasts, squeezing and turning the nipples between forefinger and thumb.

She gasped and moved a hand from my chest to her pussy, rubbing her clitoris as she started to fuck me, thrusting her hips forward and back whilst I was buried balls deep in her, feeling her cervix circle the head of my cock. Each time she leaned forward, her breasts were above me and I feasted on the swollen nipples presented to me, my left hand grasping a round but firm buttock, my middle finger sought out her asshole and probed to tease it.

She sat down hard onto me so that I completely filled her and her face contorted as she gave out a loud groan as we came to orgasm in unison. I heard myself give out involuntary gasps and grunts as we arrived together and with an intensity that was almost beyond compare and she collapsed onto me, kissing me hungrily, I returned the passion and held onto her buttocks as her grinding became weaker and slower, my cum pumping into her until it was spent.

We lay kissing and stroking each other, with me inside of her, still semi-engorged and sliding in and out slowly. Once our orgasms subsided, we lay in each other's arms kissing and fondly stroking each other until we slept, lightly, for about an hour.

Once we were both recovered sufficiently, we shared a shower. We couldn't resist soaping each other down, washing backs, groins. I soaped her breasts and teased her nipples. She soaped my turgid member and teased it to hardness, before I took her from behind in the shower. This time was more urgent, I fucked her hard and fast and we both climaxed again, before a quick wash and drying each other with the large fluffy white towels.

Time was pressing on and we worried that we might be missed, so she dressed and slipped away after giving me a long, warm and appreciative kiss. This was the only opportunity we took to be alone with each other in this way, which I now regret. Our lovemaking had been quite special and I wanted more of her. It wasn't to be, for various reasons, but I look back on the encounter with great fondness. It was one of those rare occasions when you are able to consummate the promises of a fantasy and this one I gladly recollect to this day.

12