A Continent Away I Dream of You

Story Info
She dreams of him yet it feels so real.
1.5k words
3.67
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know I miss you. I miss you everyday. Some days life is just very busy and those days push you in the background. Some days I miss you intensely. You know the feeling, distance does this to both of us I think. Even though we talk, you know its not the same as being with you. I cant wait for the distance to end.

I guess its one of those days where I cant stop thinking about you. I guess I was thinking about you when I drifted off to sleep today. I dreamt about us. Well to be more precise, I dreamt about you. I remember dreaming about a context and a setting but to be honest its faded into the background already, Ill try to reconstruct it for you, though the only thing I can firmly recall is the way you felt (and made me feel-the way you always feel --dream or no dream).

We were in a room. I was lying in bed turned towards you. You were sitting on a sofa next to a wall, mundane I know. We were talking, just catching up after a tiring day I guess. Routine but lovely.

You sat there looking at me, and smiled. Halfway through my sentence you smiled. I know what that smile means, you always get a faint smile right before...I dont know if you know this. You got up, walked towards me, still talking. Your voice had already changed to reflect your mood, you know that voice alone can make me quiver. At that moment I couldn't help admire the way you looked. Your eyes twinkling, your jaw partially hidden behind that scruffy beard of yours, your gaze set on me, you looked calm, sure, certain but playful. You looked downright handsome.

You walked towards me, I sat up in bed, you know I like unfastening your belt-- even when we dont hook up--- so you intentionally stood right in front of me. I looked up and smiled at you, and reached out to undo your belt. I pushed your pants down as well, all the while resisting the urge to look down, resisting the urge to see your bulge within your black boxers. I slid away from the edge of the bed and created room for you. Your fingers wrapped around my ankle and I felt you pull me towards you.

For a split second I was lying there legs apart, before you bent down and locked me in a kiss, before you were on top of me. From the moment we touched I could feel your bulge rubbing against my thigh. I grabbed the collar of your shirt as the pressure of your kiss increased. I could feel your hand moving away from my face and down my neck, pulling at the shirt I was wearing. I wrapped my arms around you, kissing you, kissing your hand that was playfully touching my face. You kissed me roughly and moved to kiss my neck. The entire time, I could feel your cock teasing me, rubbing against my inner thigh. I sat up under you, I slid my hands down away from your shirt's collar, down your arms, down your waist and pulled of that shirt you were wearing. I kissed your arms as you stripped me off my shirt and bra. We fell back down, locked in a kiss. Your hands were exploring every inch of my body. They would linger at the nipples making me wild with desire. My body craved your touch, your bulge had grown to a wonderful size and I desperately wanted to feel your cock.

I locked you in a kiss, and slowly started to sit up, while my hand rested at the edge of your boxers. As I slid my hand down over your boxers you pulled your weight off me. I got on my knees, looked up, smiled at you as your hands eagerly rushed to undo my jeans. You pulled down my jeans and panties, playfully spanked me and used a hand to force my legs partially open.

I pushed myself closer to you and pulled off your boxers. I felt your arms wrap around me and draw me closer. I used my fingers to trace the length of your cock and reached softly to grab your balls. I felt your fingers touch my clit and push their way in. I drew in a small gasp, you knew I was soaking wet already but had not expected the fingers in me so soon. You smiled as you pushed your fingers deeper into me. My legs started to tremble, my entire body craved you. I wanted to kiss you so badly, I wanted to feel you in my mouth. I lied down, my head tilted towards you and spread my legs further apart. I could feel your fingers pushing deep inside me, you used your other hand to caress me. I was stroking you, pulling you towards my mouth. I knew you could tell I wanted to kiss you so badly. You pulled your fingers out, bent down to kiss my lips and pulled away from me.

I was still lying down, recovering from the sensation your fingers had created deep within me. You moved up along my body, and used your cock to caress my cheek, and my chin. I turned my head towards you, wanting you. You knew you were being a tease, but you were enjoying it.

You used your cock to tap my lips, never really letting it linger long enough for me to wrap my lips around it...and then suddenly...not forcefully...but suddenly you pushed yourself into my mouth. I eagerly worked to take as much of you in as possible. As I began to suck your cock,. I didn't want you to move, I was enjoying you to much, I pushed my head closer to you and wrapped my arms around your lower back. You grabbed an arm and pinned me to the bed. You began to move, began to set the rhythm for the blowjob. As you moved deeper in and out of my mouth, I slipped a hand under your cock and began stroking your balls. I could tell you knew I wanted to kiss you everywhere. You could tell I wanted to feel your cock everywhere. You pulled out. Moved closer.

I attempted to slide down, even though I was trapped between your legs. You used the tip of your cock to tap my lips. As you moved up my face, I slid my tongue down the length of your cock, I could feel your cock on my face as your balls pressed against my lower lip and chin. I kissed you fondly, opened my lips and tenderly sucked while I wrapped my fingers around your cock. I stroked your cock, as you slid down, and pushed yourself into my mouth. Your hands pulled back. You leaned back a little and I rose to keep you in my mouth. I could feel the warmth of your hands as you grabbed the mound of my pussy and pushed my legs apart. I felt you fingers go in. You began to finger fuck me as I sucked your cock. I desperately wanted your cock inside me. I kept asking you to fuck me.

You pulled out, fingers and cock simultaneously-- I could see how wet both those things had become. You got up from on top of where you were, kissed me and turned me around. I felt the tip of your cock push against my pussy and I raised myself towards you in anticipation. I felt a hand slide up to grab my breast as your cock slid into me. You started to move inside me while you played with my breasts, pulled at my nipples and caressed my body. I pulled myself up into doggy that I know you enjoy as your thrusts became faster.

You pulled out, I turned around, spread my legs and put them on your shoulders. You moved in to kiss my neck as you pushed yourself in. The weight of your body made my legs fall away from your shoulders. I spread myself as much as I could, I wanted you deep inside. You moved deeper and deeper and began to kiss my neck as your pace quickened. I matched you pace for pace, till I quivered, I softly moaned that I was going to come. You thrust yourself in faster and harder. I squirmed under you, adjusting to your cock and I couldn't control it. I began to come, I wrapped my legs and arms around you and pulled your entire body towards me. I felt your thrusts increase, the pleasure was too intense, I could hardly breathe. I felt your cock throbbing, your legs quivering as you came.

You stayed on top for a while, just lying there our bodies locked together, you still in me as I felt the burning sensations of pleasure turn into dull throbs of satisfaction. You kissed my neck and my lips while I lay pinned under you. You then slowly pulled out, and rolled to the side. You reached out for my hand and I rolled towards you. I kissed you, and we lay there cuddling, the naughty twinkle in your eyes replaced by sheer calmness.

I can not wait for us to be together. If it was a dream, why did it feel so real? It was everything it always is between us, my love. I miss you.