A Convention Idol's Secret

Story Info
A cosplay idol indulges her fantasy after a performance.
2.5k words
4.57
5.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat stung Sam's eyes, breathing fast as she held her pose. The music faded as thunderous applause filled the theater. The lights on the stage darkened briefly before a spotlight burst into life, highlighting her in the darkness as music sprang to life. With a deep breath Sam launched into the next song. She lost herself to the tempo, muscle memory carrying her through the choreography as she drank in the attention.

Sam never felt as alive as she did when performing for a packed audience. Her outfit this time was on the simple side. Long white socks and plain shoes, A frilly white skirt accented in pink. A lace edge ribbon tied around her neck to frame the simple white and pink blouse. A blonde wig styled into twin pigtails, crowned with a simple silver tiara set with colorful gems. The cosplay was key to her performance, even the microphone being decorated as a wand.

When the costume was on, Sam could really let herself go. Gone was the quiet girl with anxiety, in her stead was a proud and confident idol. It didn't matter what character she was, as long as she wasn't herself. Her voice washed over the crowd as she reached the crescendo. She couldn't see past the stage lights, but she could hear the audience clapping time with the beat. The energy was contagious as the crescendo hit. With a final flourish she dropped into a split, mic held high, before the lights and music ended with a sharp abruptness. There was a beat before the crowd erupted into cheers.

As the lights came back a voice rang out over the speakers. "Let's hear it one more time for the amazing Sakura Sweet!" The applause continued as Sam took a sheepish bow. The adrenaline fading, she smiled and pointed towards the crowd.

"You've been wonderful. Make sure you go out and enjoy the rest of the convention!" She took a final bow and left the stage to a final round of applause before making her way to the meet and greet area. The time flew by in a flurry of autographs, poses, and pictures. Sakura was a bubbly natural at making every fan feel special, but Sam was exhausted. Finally, the crowd had dispersed, and Sam was free.

It was later than she had planned and Sam realized she wouldn't have time to change if she wanted to be at the party early enough for her plan. Conventions were usually a wholesome PG event, unless you knew the right people for the afterparties, and Sam had spent enough time at cons to know the right people. She knocked on the door of a hotel suite and was met by a young man in casual clothing, a red solo cup in one hand.

"Ohhh my, what a surprise to be joined by Sakura Sweet herself." He chuckled as he stepped aside. With a dismissive look Sam playfully smacked his arm as she walked in.

"Can it Mark, I didn't have time to change. Signing went long." She took an offered cup from another person passing by. "Is it ready?"

Mark nodded and pointed towards the corner of the suite. A four foot black square box sat unassumingly in the room, uniform in appearance except for a hole cut at waist height in the center of one side. Sam nearly gasped as she took in the sight.

"It's perfect. I can't believe you set this up just for me." She took a deep drink, pausing to appreciate the burn of the alcohol fading into soft warmth. She walked over to inspect the box where she would be spending most of the party. It wasn't until she was right next to it she could see a small hatch like an oversized dog door near the rear corner. She could barely contain her excitement as she thought of the night ahead.

She pushed the hinged door open and tucked her bag inside as Mark came to stand beside her. "We're no strangers to equipment requests, we even had a full set of stocks set up for a night about a month ago." Sam's head swam as a different warmth started to build. "Maybe one day we'll see you in them too." He chuckled. "Still, you've got some time before the party properly starts. Take a load off and enjoy."

He was right, there were only a handful of people so far in the large hotel suite. She wandered around for a bit, mingling with people she knew who knew who she really was. The drinks flowed as more and more people began to fill the room. Before it got too crowded, it was time for her to retreat to her position for the rest of the night.

Excitement bubbled into anxiety as she thought about what she had asked Mark to do for her tonight. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves she got down to crawl through the door inside the box. Inside were colored LED strips lining the top, filling the box with a soft glow just bright enough to see. Time to get ready.

The box was just short enough to keep her knelt on her knees, the confinement taking her spark of arousal and building it to a small flame. She started to strip, sliding just her panties off before a thought made her pause. She wasn't planning on wearing her performance outfit tonight, but the thought of her idol persona debasing herself made her legs weak. Hands shaking with nerves and excitement, she reached towards her bag.

The first thing she retrieved was a black leather collar, a few inches of chain hanging from the steel ring at its front. She untied the ribbon of her costume and safely tucked it away before fastening the collar snugly in its place. Her anxiety began to melt away as the collar grounded her to her role for the night.

Next was a small bottle of lube and a heavy metal plug, the pink gem in its base unintentionally matching her Idol outfit. She lubed it generously and placed the tip at her tight asshole. Pushing slowly, she eased it in. She moaned as the widest part pushed past her tight ring and her greedy ass pulled in the rest. Anal play was still a new part of her play, and she loved how full the plug made her feel and how it shifted every time she moved.

Finally from the bag came a bullet vibe and her favorite dildo. It was thick and seven inches long, modeled to be realistic but with a suction cup base. These she sat on the floor next to the wall with the hole for later use. Her setup complete, she sent a text to Mark that she was ready then made her way over to the hole in the wall. For the finishing touch she clipped the short length of chain on her collar to a hook right below the hole. The chain gave her enough slack to move, but not to pull fully away from the hole.

The ambient noise from the party quieted and she heard Mark's voice clear in the room. "I am pleased to announce that our extra entertainment for tonight is ready!" A small cheer and some applause briefly filled the room before Mark continued. "Enjoy yourselves, and make sure our volunteer slut has a night they won't forget!" Sam shivered as he called her a slut as the party cheered in response to his announcement.

As the noise of the party picked back up, Sam sat wondering how long she would have to wait now that the announcement had been made. She didn't have to wait long before the first cock made its way through the hole in front of her face. She instinctively started to pull away before being stopped by the chain and collar. The quick yank pulled her firmly into her fantasy, squirming with arousal at the thought of being helpless and used.

The cock in front of her pushed forward, bumping against her lips, bringing her back to the moment. She opened her lips slightly and the mystery man at the hole wasted no time in shoving forward. Backed away from the hole the short length the chain allowed, Sam was glad for the space as the cock filled her mouth suddenly. She started slow, running her tongue gently around the head while bringing a hand up to gently stroke the base. She pushed forward until the cock head hit the back of her throat then pulled back until the collar was taut against her neck. She moaned softly as she picked up speed. Before long she felt his cock start to twitch. Ready for her prize, she pushed him right to the edge then pushed forward in an instant, burying him in her throat. She could just barely hear the man on the other side of the wall groan as he pumped his cum straight down her throat. Her moan was muffled by his shaft as her free hand came up to pinch her nipple.

The first cock pulled slowly out of her mouth and it was only a moment before another took its place. She took a deep breath as she continued to tweak her nipple. Now prepared and in the moment, she wasted no time in pressing forward and greedily took this new cock in her mouth. This cock was longer than the first and she relaxed and let it slide down her throat. Engulfing all of him, she stayed pressed down until her body started to fight for air. She pulled back, but the length of the chain, and the length of the cock, meant even the farthest she could get left the head poised at the entrance to her throat. Breathing as best she could, she pushed forward again and swallowed him whole. She set up a steady rhythm, deepthroating him in slow, smooth movements. Her hands had both moved to her chest, pinching and tugging on her nipples. She knew she had to be dripping wet, but it wasn't time for that yet. She felt the cock in her mouth twitch across her tongue and she prepared to pull him in completely like she had the first, but he had other ideas. He pulled back suddenly and came, firing ropes of cum across her face and into her still open mouth. Now that she was no longer muffled by a cock, she was sure the men outside heard her desperate moans.

After a few cocks had used her, Sam moved a hand from her stiff nipples and began to slowly play with her aching pussy. She was already soaked, but she teased herself. Gently brushing across her slit, teasing her waiting hole with just a fingertip before pulling away, rubbing gently around her clit then backing away. As she worked the cock with her mouth, she brought herself to the edge of orgasm then denied herself. She kept up her self-imposed torture until she couldn't take any more. A handful more cocks had made use of her and it was time for the next step. As the cock in the hole switched out, she grabbed the dildo off the floor next to her. She suctioned it to the floor beneath her and slid the tip into her dripping pussy. She hoped the man up next could hear her as she sank fully onto its length. As the next cock pushed into her mouth, she started to ride. Each movement of the dildo as she bounced on it pushed against the plug in her ass.

Sam was living her fantasy as cock after cock pushed itself through the hole. Each cock was different, but they all made full use of her waiting mouth. Mark was right, she was a slut. Some chose to shoot their cum down her throat, some to pull back and pump their load in her mouth and force her to swallow, and others added to the mess of cum on her face that was slowly dripping onto her revealed cleavage. Her pussy stuffed with her favorite dildo, a heavy plug in her ass, and a warm cock in her throat she was nearly lost to pleasure. Still she refused to let herself cum. Each time she got close she would sink fully on the dildo, holding until the pleasure backed off from the edge before starting to bounce on it again.

Lost in the haze of pleasure Sam had no idea how much time had passed or how many cocks had been forced in her mouth. She barely noticed as the noise of the party outside the box began to fade. A voice she recognized as Mark's called to her from outside the box. "Just one more to go, I've been waiting all night for this." His cock pushed through the hole and Sam gasped. It was the thickest she had seen that night and it was long. Still lost to her fantasies, she dove forward and forced him down her throat. She swore could feel her throat bulge against the collar as his cock filled her.

She gave up on any kind of technique and pressed her mouth as far forward as she could, her face against the wall of the box. She unclipped the chain and clipped the collar directly to the wall. He knew what she wanted from their conversation earlier and started fucking her mouth and throat with abandon. She rode the dildo hard as she grabbed the vibe pressed it against her clit. Her body shook between her thrusting herself down on the dildo and Mark thrusting hard into her throat. She heard the sounds of herself gagging as her eyes watered. Unable to pull her head back she was stuck as a toy until he was done with her. This thought finally pushed her over the edge. Her screams were muffled by his cockhead buried in her throat as she came hard. Her pussy clenched on the dildo and her ass clenched on the metal plug. Her body shook as the rode the crashing wave of her orgasm and Mark continued to pump away. It didn't take long before he buried himself in her throat and shot a huge load of cum down her throat. After what seemed like dozens of pulses down her throat, he pulled out and she gasped for breath.

Unhooking her collar from the wall she crawled on hands and knees over to her bag. She gently removed the dildo and plug before placing them in a Ziploc bag to be cleaned later. She opened the hatch and blinked against even the low light of the room. Standing outside was Mark, his phone in his hand and pointed at her. She made her way out of the box slowly. Hitting a button, he put his phone away and helped her to her feet. She heard a shower already running and he helped her in that direction.

Cleaned and changed, she was back in her own hotel room. Her phone chimed with a message from Mark. Attached was the video she asked him to take as she exited the box. She watched herself, face covered in cum and tears, chain hanging from her collar, crawl on all fours out of the box. Arousal sparked again as she saw herself, ruined and used. She started the short video again and reached for her vibrator. Her night wasn't done yet.