All Comments on 'A Country Getaway Pt. 01'

by QueenJuniper

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

opening convo with her husband makes it clear he is a cuck

but you didnt use the cuck tag

you lose stars for lying to your audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another slut story, no content or point to it. Just a waste of time. Not even erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't bother thinking of a way to end this cowpie

It was over before it started... she has no family to return to.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This story is about what? A whore and her cuck staying at home taking care of their children? Is te cuck the real father of those children, being the mother a promiscuous whore? 1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
The two paragraphs describing Bridget and Sarah . . .

. . . were absolutely perfect, giving just enough detail that I could see them in my mind’s eye.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
5*

This wax one of the best described stories I’ve seen in LW. Everything was written in a way that I could visualize it, without being too wordy. Yeah, you’ll get trashed in the scoring because Bridget was a cheating wife, and because her husband didn’t mind, but it was very well written. Keep writing for us.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
One mistake, though:

A standard transmission truck doesn’t have a Park’ gear. You park the truck with it in first gear, or reverse if facing downhill on too steep a grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so now does her husband get to burn the bitch or do you make him clueless and let the whore get away with this crap she is just another wife whore after all

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Anony wrote:

"so now does her husband get to burn the bitch or do you make him clueless and let the whore get away with this crap she is just another wife whore after all"

You must've missed the first few paragraphs: her husband asked her if she was going to have any "fun" over the weekend, and wasn't bothered when she said that it depended on who she met there.

The only question is: does her husband have permission to fool around if he meets some hot chick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
R,Richards

You really are a scum bag. Gave this garbage a one star rating it deserves.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

No one should have a wife that has so little love or respect for her husband, hopefully theres a follow up where another divorce attorney, yet again, makes some easy cash from the husband.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bestie?

What are these things? A bunch of 16 year old children?

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Wow, tough category, huh?

Yes, I see the haters were out. I'm always amazed at the number of insecure people who read LW stories, and then trash them for being erotic! Isn't this Literotica? LOL I liked the characterizations of these two giggling friends, up for some fun where they could find it. Husbands? Who cares about them? Loving Wives is about cheating wives! Keep writing.

~B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQueenJuniper@QueenJuniper
I'm just a girl who likes to write for fun. Some of these stories are my fantasies, and some of them are my experiences. Let's play a game! Guess which ones are which. ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES