A Couple Expands Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
After 20+ years, a middle aged couple tries a D/S MFM.
11.4k words
4.24
11.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a fictional story about a middle age couple who, after decades of talking about it, try an mfm session. Going in, the wife is reluctant but wants to please her husband. Afterwards, well, you be the judge. ***/

------

Chapter One - Beginnings

For over 20 years we had a dom/sub hobby in the bedroom. It started on our wedding night. We were naked in bed after a good blowjob followed by conventional missionary position sex.

Tammie told me, "I'll do anything sexual you want".

"Anything!... Anything covers a lot!" I replied.

"Anything", she whispered.

"Turn over" I told her, and gave her a fairly weak open hand slap to the butt.

"Ouch! ... that hurt!"

"Do it again!"

So that's how our little hobby got started. Normally I'm a nice guy, but often my Evil Les side would take over in bed.

When we were younger, I would sometimes get pretty rough with her. I recall one time when I walked in the door from work, and without warning I grabbed her from behind, opened a switchblade knife in front of her face as I held her, and told her I might not cut her if she did exactly as she was told.

"Don't move bitch!" I ordered. Trembling, she obeyed. Later she told me she thought I had snapped and Evil Les had turned into a real psychopath.

I'll skip the details, but I was rough. Too rough. I had lost control using my property. In particular I got carried away using my heavy leather cowboy belt on her because she gave me some backtalk.

Even after me going way overboard, she still, in the bedroom anyway, was and is fine being treated as property.

Chapter Two - 20 years later

We are in pretty good economic shape. We both have good jobs and most of the standard middle-class accoutrements. I'm a software developer and she's a CPA specializing in tax work. She has her own company with several employees.

We've both gained some weight over the years. :(

We still have what I think is a slightly better than average sex life than some of my peers, but we've kind of fallen into a routine.

We almost never had sex that doesn't have a dom/sub style to it, but I've mellowed out over the years.

My cowboy belt, which is a little tight these days (OK, really tight), hangs in the closet and hasn't moved in a while.

I decided to talk to Tammie about breaking out of our routine. One night after dinner I brought up the subject.

"Tammie honey, do you remember your wedding night promise?"

"Les, will you ever let me forget it?"

"Of course not," I said with a slightly evil smile, "Evil Les wants to come out of retirement."

"Oh really!" Tammie unconsciously (I think) rubbed a butt cheek.

"I think it's time I shared my property with another Dom, as we've talked about in the past."

"Oh my, I had hoped you'd given up on the idea, we haven't talked about it in a long time" she said as her face reddened.

I slapped her on the butt, led her to the bedroom and unlocked our PC. "Come over here honey, we're going to start by auditioning some guys on IRC.

I plugged in my usb microphone. "Put that black lingerie on, the one I like so much while I get us on IRC".

"NO VIDEO Please! I can't have my client seeing me." I pointed out that she'd get more clients if she did but promised not to show her face on the internet.

"Well start with audio only role play."

"Then why the lingerie?"

I slapped her on the butt. "You're asking a lot of questions for a piece of property, aren't you"?

"Yes but..." her voice trailed off.

"Look Tammie, we'll start with audio to see if we can find a real dom that isn't crazy and doesn't want to do sicko things. If we do, I may want to show you off, I have a mask I've been saving for this occasion".

A few minutes later she returned wearing that black outfit that always makes me horny. "While I'm visiting some chat rooms, why don't you get under the desk and suck my dick".

"Yes sir" she said with a sigh.

This went on sporadically for several months as I chatted with a number of horny net geeks, sometimes having Tammie roleplay with the less crazy ones.

While lots of guys claimed to be the dominant type, we found via roleplay that most really were not comfortable in that role. Or they were nuts with all kinds of moderate to extreme sick fantasies.

A lot of guys were obsessed with anal sex, which is not something either of us enjoy. Don't get me started on piercing, water sports, and animals.....not for us!

We were looking for someone who could speak fluent English, had an IQ above 100, and was confident but not dangerous. Age, race, and penis size were not big factors, although it was clear from our chatting that our ideal guest dom would be at least in his late 30s.

Chapter Three - The Plan

I had chatted online with a fellow we'll call Jeff. He seemed to have the same general perverted d/s interests as I do.

He was married, and clearly did not want his wife to find out about any naughtiness he might accomplish on the side. He lived about 150 miles away. He was an engineer in a nuclear power plant, at least so he said. I'm also an engineer, not nuclear, but he certainly seemed to know about how atoms are made into power. He was younger than me, in his late 40s.

Over the course of a couple of weeks I discussed the possibility of sharing my wife with Jeff. We went over our limits (no anal, nothing that would cause injury or serious bruising, no water play, a few other concerns, and other limits), and some of things I want to see. We came up with a general game plan for about a two hour session, if in person chemistry was good.

Both of us being engineers, we were able to agree on a parameter algorithm.

After dinner I brought it up with Tammie.

"Tammie, I've got someone I want us to meet".

"Someone from work?" she asked.

"No, someone from IRC" I said with a wicked grin, "You roleplayed with him a couple of weeks ago. That engineer guy, Jeff".

Her face flushed a little, she took a deep breath. "I think I remember him, I can't always keep track of your horny net geek friends".

"I've tentatively made plans for us to meet him, in Springfield, which is about halfway between us and him. There is an Embassy Suites there."

"You have this planned out, don't you Les". she said, with a frown.

"Pretty much" I replied.

"Do you want to share the plan with me?" she asked.

"Well, you know I like to surprise you, but in general we'll drive there, check into the Embassy Suites in the afternoon. I'll meet Jeff in person in the bar that evening. You'll wait in the lobby. If I feel like there is good chemistry, I'll text you to come to our booth.

"And then?" she asked.

"Ahh, well if I feel like he's not crazy and we have good chemistry, you'll get to meet the guy.

If you decide he's not the right guy or you just change your mind about the whole thing you can tell us you have a headache. Jeff understands what this code word means" I explained.

"And if I don't use this...code word?" she said with raised eyebrows.

"Then we'll probably order a light snack from the bar, and then you are dessert!"

Chapter Four - Initial meeting

I took a seat in a booth in the corner of the bar, away from the few other people there. I texted Jeff to let him know I was there.

I recognized him at once, we had exchanged images. He came over, we shook hands, and he sat down opposite me. He was taller than I expected, I'm five foot eight inches, and he was at least two inches taller. He was, as he had told me, kind of 'soft in the middle' but otherwise looked fit.

We were both a bit nervous, but after some brief small talk I got down to business. We exchanged lab reports. No STDs.

I reviewed Tammie's limits; nothing that would cause serious bruising or injury, no water sports, no anal. Rough sex, especially rough oral and doggy style was encouraged. Verbal abuse was OK, as were a few not too hard slaps to the face. Open hands to the butt were OK, but don't get carried away. A few other possibilities were also discussed to avoid surprises.

I covered our two safe words. "RED" meant stop. "No" did not. Also, we use "Mercy'' to ask that the dom ease up a little bit but continue the scene.

I figured our playtime should be something on the order of an hour, two at the most.

I asked him to tell me his general plan. It was pretty similar to our routine, perhaps a tad more intense.

I explained that I'd watch as long as I could, but would join in or take sloppy seconds at some point.

Well, what do you think Les? Is this going to happen? Jeff asked.

"Let's find out,'' I replied as I picked up my phone and sent a text to Tammie.

Chapter Five - Jeff meets Tammie

As I was facing the entrance, I saw Tammie first. My smile was enough to cause Jeff to turn around.

Tammie hesitated at the door before seeing us. She was dressed as I had instructed. Thin white cotton front button blouse over a black bra, matching skirt down to just above her knees. That's how I make her dress when we visit the adult toy store, which she really doesn't like, but does it because I wanted to go.

Her long hair was up in a bun. She had minimal makeup, or maybe none.

Jeff turned to look at me, eyebrows raised. That's her I said as I waved her over.

Jeff and I stood as Tammie came over to our booth. Tammie this Jeff I said as Jeff extended his hand. Tammie took his hand, after a brief hesitation.

Why don't I get a round of drinks from the bar? I suggested as Jeff and Tammie took seats opposite each other.

Jeff wanted a beer, Tammie, who rarely drinks alcohol, wanted a Grasshopper. I'm sure she did that to piss me off, because she knows I think those green drinks are the most ridiculous thing in the world to be seen with in public. I ordered a rum and Coke.

Tammie and Jeff looked at each other through a short awkward pause.

Tammie, you look even better in real life than in Less pictures Jeff remarked, clearly looking at her chest.

"I'm pretty sure Les doctored those" she said with a slight smile

"Then Les does crappy photoshop work" Jeff said with a grin. I hope he is better in bed with you".

"That's kind of personal. Even a little rude." Tammie remarked evenly.

"I hope to get a lot more personal than that, and more rude". Jeff was grinning ear to ear.

A slightly awkward silence followed, as Jeff's grin faded as he sensed Tammie sizing him up.

How are you feeling Miss Tammie?

"I'm nervous Jeff, I've never done anything like this before."

I arrived back with our drinks. Setting them on the table I asked how are you two getting along so far?

"We are getting on the same wavelength I think," said Jeff.

Tammie looked at me and paused, her raised eyebrows told me are you really wanting this? When you've been married for decades, you can communicate without words effectively.

I nodded ever so slightly.

"Jeff seems like a good guy", she said.

"No headache?" I asked.

"No, Les, no headache,'' she said very quietly.

I slide her drink across the table. "Then why don't you sit next to Jeff, get to know each other a bit better". Jeff grinned. Tammie did not.

Tammie slid out of the booth, and sat down next to Jeff, maybe 18 inches away from him. She took a drink of her Grasshopper.

"Come a little bit closer, you're my kind of girl, you make my mouth water,'' said Jeff as he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Les likes Jay and the Americans too" she said, "but I'm not Mexican, Les isn't bad man Jose, and we're on this side of the border" she giggled. She leaned away from Jeff as he pulled her towards him.

"You are pretty bad sometimes Les, maybe not like Jose, but in your own way" she teased.

"You like a bad man, don't you Tammie", said Jeff, taking a sip of beer.

"I like men who are ... confident," she replied.

Jeff's hand slid off her shoulder. He took her hand in his, and slowly slid it down and placed it on the hard dick under his jeans.

"Jeff, not here, people will see", she whispered. She tried to lift her hand, but Jeff held it in place.

"That's Mr. Jeff to you, Tammie", he said as she pressed her hand harder. Hold still he said in a stern voice.

Tammie looked a bit frightened but did not move.

"Speak when spoken too!" He said sharply.

Tammie looked startled, she later told me she was surprised he was so assertive so soon.

"Sorry, Yes Mr. Jeff". Jeff was coming on strong right out of the gate.

"Remember what we talked about dear', I told her. "Just think of yourself as Jeff's property for the next few hours. I've bragged about you, don't let me down."

"Now just relax, keep your hand where it belongs". Jeff began to slowly slide his hands over Tammie's body, exploring her face, neck and chest with one hand, as the other began to slowly slide under her skirt.

Her face reddened a bit, she looked around nervously. "Too soon, not here please!" she stated as she pushed his hand away.

They looked at each as Tammie pushed hard against Jeff's hand.

Jeff suddenly smiled, relaxed, and withdrew his hand.

"Thank you, Jeff,", said Tammie.

Jeff unbuttoned the top button of Tammie's blouse and started on the next button. Tammi's hand flew up and held Jeff's wrist. Please, not now, not here, people will see us. That woman over there is staring at us.

"Tammie, Tammie, Tammie" said Jeff with a frown, "Is this how it's going to be? You bitching and moaning all night?"

Tammie held up her hands, palms facing Jeff as if in surrender. "I will try to not be a bitch. I want to please, it's just that....well...I'm not really this kind of girl".

"What kind of girl is that?" he asked.

"You know, a girl who would let a man she just met go all handsy right away. "

"I'm not a slut."

"What are you, Tammie?" Jeff asked.

Tammie looked at me, I returned a stern glance.

"Property" she answered in a whisper, head downcast.

"Whose property?" Jeff asked, giving her thigh a squeeze under the table.

Tammie's eyes closed tightly, she took a deep breath.

"I'm Lester's property, and tonight, your property" she replied..

"What's your only job tonight?" I asked her.

"To please you and Mr. Jeff" she answered quietly, eyes open looking at me, and then Jeff.

"Be a good whore Tam" Jeff said, taking her head in both hands and kissing her forehead.

"Mr. Jeff, please, I'm not a whore! I'm doing this for Les, not for money."

"That's the CPA talking Jeff", "I explained. On the other hand, if you gave her twenty bucks she could deduct our expenses. "

"I'll do what you men want, but I'm not a whore" she insisted.

"Not yet anyway, but you are a slut fuck toy, aren't you?" replied Jeff.

Tammie's flash of anger was fading, but after a harder squeeze of her thigh she said and said "just for tonight, Mr. Jeff".

After a few minutes of Jeff holding her tight an arm across her shoulders as he continued to alternate between sipping his drink and squeezing that thigh.

"Jeff, er Mr. Jeff, that woman across the room, the dark haired one, next to the older guy. She is still staring at us".

"And your point is Tammie? If you are jealous of her, don't be. She looks frigid as hell" asked Jeff.

Tammie ignored Jeff's little joke.

"This is really embarrassing, perhaps you could, maybe please, let me be for a few minutes, or...." her voice trailed off.

"I could go up to the room to freshen up while you boys finish your drinks".

"Hmmm" mused Jeff, "What do you think Les"?

"It's OK by me, if we really want to show her off we should charge for it online after all" I suggested.

"You're horrible Les" she said, sotto voce.

"The lady may have a point," chuckled Jeff.

"Anyway slutpupy, go ahead upstairs, we'll be right along" said Jeff.

Tammie had to slightly struggle to get Jeff to release her. She flashed a dirty look at Jeff, stood up, straightened her clothes, and began to walk away.

"Everything is going to plan so far," grinned Jeff. I nodded in agreement with a smile on my face.

"How much time does she need to freshen up"? Jeff asked after a couple of minutes.

"Not much longer, give her about five more minutes".

"Les, this is going to be the longest five minutes of my life!"

After what was indeed a long few minutes it was time. As we left the bar, that nosy woman was trying, and failing, to watch us without being too obvious.

Chapter Six - The Room

I had reserved a large suite at the hotel. It had a sitting area with a couch, two comfortable armchairs, a coffee table, work desk and small kitchen.

The sitting room faced the large king sized bed. A large bathroom was off to the side of this bed.

As I opened the door and let Jeff in there was no Tammie in sight. "Honey, I'm home" Jeff called.

From the bathroom Tammie called out "just have a seat boys, I'll be out in a minute".

Jeff said on the couch, I on the adjacent armchair. "What's all this?" asked Jeff, pointing at the coffee table.

Laid out neatly on the coffee table were a number of items, including a vibrator, padded handcuffs, a black collar with a metal loop and the word "slut" in silver script, a blindfold, a leash, nipple clamps, some lengths of rope, a blindfold, and a ball gag.

"What does it look like Jeff?"

"Toys....wonderful toys" Jeff answered with a grin.

Just then, Tammie kind of shuffled out and into our sight. She was wearing a dark black silk robe with a cloth belt. The robe was down to about her knees.

Tammie stood facing us looking down, her hands slightly shaking.

Her long hair was down, secured into a loose ponytail with some ties. She had clearly been working on her makeup as well. A bit more eye makeup and more powder on her face.

I was already proud of my property.

Jeff stood, not yet approaching her.

"Lose the robe" he ordered.

As Tammie's trembling hands slowly untied the robes cloth belt, "Speak when spoken to" I reminded her.

"I'm sorry Les, yes Mr. Jeff". A pause, and the robe dropped to the floor.

Tammie was wearing a see through babydoll camisole, covering a black front hook bra and matching lace panties. As always, her skin was a smooth pale white, with few blemishes or freckles.

She was wearing her wedding rings and a gold cross on a thin gold necklace. While she usually wears a necklace, I had never seen this before. Was this some kind of message?

Jeff's grin widened. I have to admit, so did mine. And that wasn't the only thing happy to see her like this.

"Come here girlfriend, give your boyfriend a hug and a kiss".

Tammie's head snapped up, defiance in her eyes. "I'm NOT your girlfriend!" She replied, not moving, "don't call me that!"

Jeff's smile widened. "Then get your ass over here whore!" he ordered, pointing to the floor in front of where he stood.

The defiance in her eyes eased but was not totally gone. "I'm not your girlfriend and I'm not a whore" she whispered as she reluctantly shuffled forward to stand before Jeff, looking at the floor.

"I gave you a chance for a romantic evening. Since you rejected Mr. Nice Guy he's gone now. Understand fucktoy?"

"I understand....Mr. Jeff" she answered looking level into his eyes.

"Put your hands behind your back, cow". Jeff moved behind Tammie, grabbed both wrists tightly in one hand, as the other hand delivered a hard open-handed slap to Tammie's butt.

Jeff paused after the first swat. Tammie had yelped in surprise and struggled but could not break Jeff's grip.

"What do you say Tammie?" I interjected.

"Thank you Mr. Jeff" she spit out, still defiant.

"What else Tammie?" I asked

Tammie sniffled a little bit, "Please may I have another". The defiance was slipping away.

Again the open hand to the butt, again the correct response.

One last swat, one more correct response. "There are more where those came from fuck toy, now hold still".