A Couple Expands Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her wrists, Jeff reached around to fondle Tammie's breasts as he kissed her neck, holding her tight in his arms. "Has my little slut learned her lesson?"

"Yes Mr. Jeff" she whispered. I think her eyes looked moist.

Jeff reached up, grabbed the chemise at the neckline, and yanked hard, ripping open. Tammie let out a surprised gasp. A few more pulls and Jeff tossed the now useless garment aside.

"Hold still" Jeff again ordered Tammie as his hands lowered down below his property's waist and slid inside the panties to explore for a moment. Tammie closed her eyes tight and started to stagger back, but Jeff held her in embrace from behind.

Jeff's hands slide up to Tammie's breasts, squeezing them, gently at first, then harder, then hard enough for Tammie to say, "Mercy Mr. Jeff", our safe word to ease off a bit but continue.

At that, Jeff grabbed the bra, yanked it open, breaking the clasp, and exposing her breasts. Her boobs are not large, but still pretty firm for a woman of her age. She got a quick slap to a butt check, not as hard as the first ones, but enough to produce a startled yelp. Jeff yanked off the remains of the bra and tossed it aside.

"Place your hands on your head" Jeff ordered as he sat down on the couch. "Turn around slowly, I want to examine the merchandise".

"You'll do" he told her after she completed her turn. Jeff reached to the coffee table, picking up the handcuffs.

"On your knees here" he ordered, pointing to the floor in front of where he sat.

"Yes Mr. Jeff" Tammie said, almost a whisper as she slowly knelt before her temporary master.

"Hold out your hands," Jeff said. As Tammie obeyed, Jeff applied the handcuffs. "Lift your hair up, I'm going to collar you." Jeff fastened her collar and clipped on her leash.

Jeff leaned back to admire his new property. He was holding the leash in his hand. Tammie was looking at the floor.

"Look at me!" Jeff jerked on the leash to bring her eyes up. "Is that bitch still in there Tammie?" he asked sternly, his face inches from hers.

Taking a deep breath, she replied after a pause. "I won't lie, Mr. Jeff. She's never completely gone".

Ah my Tammie, she'll never be just a starfish.

Jeff slapped her face, not hard, but this clearly surprised her. She turned her head with the blow, but slowly turned back to stare into Jeff's eye.

"For your own sake, keep the bitch under control Tammie. Now, take off my boots like a good slave."

Jeff wore spit shined Justin Ropers.

Tammie clearly started to argue, thought better of it, and just said "yes Mr. Jeff" as she bent over to follow her instructions.

"Kiss my feet and tell me what you are". "I'm Lester's property", she said, very quietly. After a pause "and yours tonight" she added as she set the boots aside and began to kiss Jeff's feet, alternating from one to the other.

Tammie's ass was up, her head was down as she worked. A very sexy sight!

Jeff rose and began unbuttoning his shirt as Tammie continued doing as she had been told.

Jeff cast his shirt aside, reached down, and pulled Tammie's eyes to the level of his waist with the leash. Jeff was soft in the middle, but not soft in his demeanor.

"Take off my belt and hand it to me, property" he instructed.

Tammie did as she was told, coiled the belt, and handed it to Jeff. Jeff formed the belt into a loop in his hand. "Kiss it" he instructed.

Looking up at Jeff, she took the belt, and kissed it. Holding it gently in her hands she looked up at her owner with slightly raised eyebrows.

With his left hand, Jeff clutched her ponytail in his hand as the belt in his right hand sent the belt down, smacking Tammie across her back, not real hard, but it got her attention for sure.

"You don't need to hurt me, Jeff! I'm doing what you want" exclaimed Tammie. Anger started to form in her eyes.

Cupping her head between his hands he explained. "Firstly Tammie, you are just property, a chubby piece of fuckmeat. That belongs to me. If I want to hurt the fuckmeat, I will. Secondly, we've both got to keep your inner bitch in check for at least the next hour or two.

Can you do that fuckmeat? Or does the bitch need more lessons in proper slave behavior?"

The hurt and anger faded in her eyes as she whispered "yes..., I mean no Mr. Jeff. I don't need another lesson".

"What is your place, fuckmeat?"

"Property, Mr. Jeff, just property" she said with a sigh.

"Very good fuckmeat, pull off my socks, then lower and remove my pants."

As Tammie followed her order, Jeff warned her "don't wrinkle them". She was finding it awkward, what with her hands restrained as they were. Tammie did get them off eventually.

Jeff tossed his pants aside. "Now my shorts". As Tammie reached for his shorts, he told her "Use your teeth, not your hands".

"I'll try Mr. Jeff" she responded. "There is no try, do it slut" Jeff said.

Jeff was no porn star, but the large bulge in his pants and slightly heavy breathing he was pretty aroused. As was I, as almost unconsciously I also began to undress also. I wanted to stroke my dick, but I was going to save it for Tammie later.

Tammie did have some difficulty working Jeff's underwear past the very erect member. Once past that Jeff sat on the couch and raised his legs such that Tammie was able to slide the underwear off without much more trouble.

Keeping the underwear in her mouth, she knelt back and looked at Jeff. Later she would tell me that she hoped this silly display might amuse him and cause him to relax a bit and stop hurting her. I think it worked a little.

Jeff took the underwear and tossed it aside. Taking her head in both hands, he leaned forward as he pulled her face close to his. "Time for that kiss you owe me girlfriend" he grinned.

"Too personal" Tammie tried to say, but she was cut short as he forced his lips hard against hers. Her eyes shut tight, and she pressed her lips tightly together.

Pushing her back suddenly, Jeff saw the fire starting in her eyes. Shaking his finger at her, he said "don't let the bitch out" he said with a chuckle.

Smiling, Jeff leaned back on the couch and spread his legs wide. Grasping Tammie's ponytail he pulled her towards his crotch. "The AC in my truck isn't working that great, so after that drive it's pretty sweaty down there. I want you to get in there and lick it clean, get your tongue in as deep as you can, lick up all that stink and sweat." Tilting her head to his face "Any questions cocksucker?"

"No Mr. Jeff"

Still holding her ponytail, Jeff lifted his hips and forced Tammie's face under his cock and balls. "Get to work cocksucker, and I better not hear a word from the bitch."

Tammie did as she was told, straining to lick deep under Jeff's balls. Guided by Jeff's firm hands she was able to lick at the joints between Jeff's legs and pelvis. A couple of times Jeff pressed her face hard into this crouch and held there by pressing his legs together. Tammie struggled and we heard stuttering as she gasped for air. Jeff would yank her head back and tilt her eyes to face him.

"You are useful fucktoy." he told her as she breathed hard, her boobs rising and falling in a very nice way, her face red and shiny. "Does the bitch have anything to say, whore?"

"No sir" was the answer, between gasps for air.

"Back to work cocksucker" said Jeff as he pressed her face back between his legs. Jeff himself was kind of red in the face a bit also. "Now the cock and balls" he ordered, and Tammie obeyed quickly, holding the cock as she began to lick.

"Don't use your filthy whore hands on my dick!" Jeff almost yelled.

Tammie dropped her hands, but the dick slid around her face as she tried to clean it as instructed. This wasn't really working.

Jeff yanked her head back, holding the ponytail with one hand he spit on her face, and smeared precum around her lips, cheeks and forehead.

He then pulled her head back to look into her eyes again. By now, both were breathing pretty hard. I sensed that Jeff didn't want to cum, but he didn't want to stop either.

"Les, do me a favor," said Jeff. "Hand Tammie her vibrator please". I was happy to help. As Jeff continued to hold her head, I handed her the vibrator, reached around to give her boobs a gentle squeeze and kissed her on the back of her neck. "I'm proud of you" I whispered.

"Turn that on, hold it in your pussy while you suck me. Les says you are the best cocksucker in 47 states. Prove it"

Tammie proceeded to prove that she was indeed an outstanding cock sucker. After activating the vibrator and holding it between her legs she began to prove how right I was.

Tammie always said that she enjoyed sucking dicks. It took me a long time before I accepted that she was really telling the truth, and not just trying to please me.

Slowly at first, her lips slid over Jeff's dick.

"If I feel so much as feel a tooth, you'll regret it cocksucker" said Jeff. He need not have worried.

Tammie ignored him as she began sliding her lips further down his wet shaft, gradually going deeper. Jeff kept gentle pressure on the back of her head. Despite himself, he was clearly very aroused and moaned a bit.

Precum was dripping down Tammie's chin and dripping on her breasts. It was one of the most arousing things I'd ever seen.

"He's going to cum right now, and we haven't been at it for more than 15 minutes and she's not even swallowed the whole thing yet" I thought to myself.

After maybe five minutes she was taking his entire shaft in a regular rhythm.

"Maybe I should have a turn?" I asked Jeff. He looked at me, a bit confused. I think he had forgotten I was there.

"Ahh...hmmm....OK, for just a minute" he mumbled. He pulled Tammie's head back and slipped behind her. I took his place, and still holding her head Jeff began to force Tammie's head up and down my cock, already damp with sweat and precum.

"Keep that vibrator going" I told her as I noticed she had stopped moving it.

Jeff's breathing was calming down as both Jeff and his member relaxed a bit.

After maybe five minutes Jeff spoke. "You're a lucky man, very lucky" he told me. "May I have the fucktoy back please?"

"Of course, you are our guest after all. Right Tammie?"

Jeff pulled her head back as Tammie said, "Whatever you say Master".

As I stepped back Jeff reached down, grabbed her hand restraints and pulled them up. Fortunately for her I think, she held on to her vibrator.

"Suck your stink off of that tool" Jeff ordered. Tammie has never been afraid of cum, nor has sucking a dick that just came out of her pussy ever been a problem for her.

With a slight smile, she slid the vibrator down her throat and held it there, looking at Jeff with a smug facial expression that said, 'I don't mind this at all'.

Taking the vibrator away and returning it to the coffee table, Jeff again grabbed Tammie's wrist restraints and roughly pulled her to a standing position.

"Lose the panties" instructed Jeff. "Yes Mr. Jeff" she answered. Again, it was a bit awkward for her because of her restraints, but she managed it.

Without thinking, Tammie placed her hands over her pussy as Jeff was staring at her. Jeff quickly swatted her hands away. "Spread your legs Tammie, I want to check your fuckhole out."

Putting his hands behind her butt, he pulled her closely, and proceeded to first smell, and then begin to lick her pussy as she stood. This surprised her, and wavered a bit, then tried to put a hand on Jeff's shoulder, but the restraints made that a difficult maneuver.

Tammie generally loves being eaten. I don't do it enough I'm afraid. Anyway, she had never been eaten while standing. I didn't even know this was possible.

She closed her eyes, moaned quietly, and even smiled a little.

After maybe a minute or two of this Jeff stood up. As he did so he took Tammie out of her reverie with a slap to her butt. This startled her, she asked "why?" in a sharp tone.

"Tammie, that was the bitch talking wasn't it?" asked Jeff.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeff, you just startled me a little, I didn't mean anything by it." She had a little tremble in her voice.

"I try to give you a little pleasure and your inner bitch comes out. That wasn't nice, was it, girl?"

"I'm sorry sir, I ... I... I don't have an excuse". Tammie is from a military family.

"There will be consequences every time that bitch comes out," Jeff said ominously.

"Turn around, face the bed" he ordered.

As Tammie slowly turned Jeff picked up the ball gag. It was the kind that has a hole in it so the sub can breathe a little and sort of speak.

"Maybe this will keep that inner bitch out of this romantic encounter" Jeff said as he secured the ball gag firmly in her mouth.

Giving Tammie a shove toward the bed he ordered to "Bend over, lift your butt. We are going to have a counseling session with the bitch".

Stepping back, Jeff took a batters stance and proceeded to administer hard swats to Tammie's butt.

After the first swat he asked, "You want another, don't you slave?". She shook her head side to side, a no.

Swat! "Wrong answer fuckmeat! I'll ask again, you want another one, don't you?"

After a pause, her head nodded up and down.

Swat! Harder this time. "Do you think your inner bitch got the message yet fuckmeat"? Tammie nodded yes emphatically.

"Right answer girlfriend" he told as bent forward to kiss the back of her neck. In a low voice he asked, "you want to be fucked, right girlfriend"? Tammie nodded yes.

"You've been wanting to be fucked by two guys for a long time. Because you are a nymphomaniac slut whore, right girlfriend"?

Tammie tried to say something about not being a whore, instantly earning her another swat to the butt followed by a muffled cry.

"Let's try that again, girlfriend. You're a nymphomaniac slut whore who wants to be gangbanged, right?"

A slow nod in the affirmative from Tammie.

"That's a good girlfriend, now spread your legs, keep that ass up, you're going to get your reward".

Reaching between her legs, his fingers explored and stroked her pussy as he took her ponytail in his hand and lifted her face up with his leash. Jeff later told me he was surprised at how wet Tammie was.

I moved next to the bed, I wanted to see her face when she was penetrated. There were clear handprints on her butt. Her face was a mess. Her face was shiny with fluids, some dripped down her chin. Her boobs were shiny with fluids. Her makeup was smeared, her eye makeup had run down her cheek forming a trail of tears. She had kind of a dazed look on her face.

"You are nice and wet girlfriend" said Jeff as he thrust his dick hard, as deep as he could make it go. Tammie almost squealed, a sound of pain but also excitement.

Jeff began a rhythm, a hard thrust, pulling her hips toward him as hard as he could, followed by a pause. Each thrust generates a moan or yelp. With each thrust her face contorted and her eyes squeezed tight. Her fingers had a death grip on the bedspread. Jeff almost lifted her feet off the floor with each thrust.

The man was in good shape.

A few more thrusts and it sounded like Tammie might hyperventilate, her face was bright red, she was breathing with great difficulty. I'm sure only Jeff's vice-like grip on her hips kept her legs from collapsing under her as she bent over the edge of the bed.

I was about to say something, I didn't want her to pass out, but it turned out I didn't need to.

Jeff let out a loud moan, pumped very quickly, and unloaded into my wife. By now Jeff was breathing almost as hard as Tammie. He released her hair, and her head fell to the bed, turning her head so as to facilitate what breaths should take through the gag.

Jeff was still holding her hips, pressing his relaxing dick, leaving it there as both tried to return to a more normal mental state.

Cum ran down Tammie's legs.

I looked at my watch. It had only been a little over half an hour. Our goal was an hour, maybe two at the most.

Of course I was the one still with a lot of stored up hornyiness.

Jeff eased out of Tammie, stepping back with a deep sigh. "Les, your wife is the best fuck I think Ive ever had, certainly not since I was in the Navy stationed outside Olongopo.

Heck, my wife won't even shine my boots!"

"Are you done with her?" I asked. "No, but I can take a break. It's your turn if you want it Les" he answered.

"I think I will"

Tammie had barely moved. "Come up on the bed honey" I told her, helping her onto the bed, leaving her face down as I removed the ball gag and set it aside.

Taking a deep breath, she said "Thank you Les! I was running out of air!".

"You owe another thank you, don't forget" I suggested.

Tammie lifted her head, looked at Jeff, who was climbing onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard. "Thank you, Mr. Jeff'', she said softly, looking at him." Jeff tipped an imaginary hat, "glad to help ma'am he answered, in an exaggerated John Wayne imitation voice.

I was beside my wife now, I slipped two fingers gently into her pussy. It was wet, very wet, with a mix of her own juices and Jeff's ample load of cum.

"Kind of messy down here dear. Here, see what I mean". Taking a scoop of the mess out of her pussy, I smeared the nasty mixture around her mouth and then inserted the fingers into her mouth.

"Suck this" I told her. Which she did with flinching, looked up and smiled slightly as I pulled out my fingers with a small pop. She really has no fear of sexual fluids at all.

"Turn over, sit up" I told her, and helped her up to face me. I had decided that Jeff was doing enough dominating for the both of us. It was time for me to show a little gratitude for my most unusual spouse. Something romantic in the middle of this d/s session was not part of the plan, but I felt a deviation from plan was needed.

I stroked her messed up face a little with my hands, kissed her neck and whispered into her ear a soft thank you. I began to kiss her down her neck until I reached her boobs. I held them gently as I kissed and sucked on them in a way I knew she liked very much. I may have noticed a tear roll down her cheek. Without prompting, she began to gently stroke my dick.

Jeff had remained silent, for which I was grateful, but I also knew he wasn't here to see this lovey dovey stuff. Nor was I really. Jeff was now sitting on the end of the bed, leaning on the headboard.

Chapter 7 - Round Two

"OK, fucktoy face down again" I said as I suddenly took her by her shoulders, twisting her by her shoulders, pressing her face down into the bed and lifting her ass into the classic doggy style position.

"Tammie, you left a mess on Mr. Jeff's penis and balls. Ask Mr. Jeff if he needs them cleaned.

She turned her head to look at me, surprised by my sudden turn of attitude. I raised my eyebrows, enough for her to know that if Evil Les was not out, he was at least near the surface of my Id.

After 30 years of friendship and 20+ of marriage, she can read me like a book.

"Mr. Jeff, shall I?" she asked as she looked at our guest.

"Do it" he replied instantly. Tammied wriggled up and began once again to clean Jeff's private parts. This time he just seemed to lean back on the headboard and relax, his eyes closed, a contented smile on his face.

"Ass up" I told her as I gave her butt a nice open-handed slap and began to lift her hips. "Hey!" she said as she turned her head to look at me. By now the poor girl's butt cheeks were both a pleasing red.

Taking her head and quickly forcing it back into his crotch he asked "do you really want your inner bitch to piss both of us off? Do you, girlfriend?"

I heard a muffled "no sir" as I began my own doggy style thrusting into my wife. Each thrust generated a yelp or a moan. Jeff was holding Tammie's head, guiding her mouth as she was pushed forward.