A Couple Expands Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to the door with Jeff.

Jeff shook my hand and gave Tammie a brotherly hug.

"Thanks guys" he said, turned, and walked away.

Tammie and I went back to the couch and sat together, my arm pulling her close. Neither of us said much. She yawned and put her head on my shoulder.

"Les, was that kiss too much?" Tammie asked, real concern in her voice.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow. Right now, let's just go to bed" I whispered. We got up, turned off the lights, and both of us, holding each other in our arms, drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue: The Elegant Lady

The Embassy suites are well known for their great breakfast buffet.

We both woke up starving. In all the excitement we had eaten nothing at all after we met Jeff in the bar. Other than each other anyway.

As we sat down at a table, an older woman, very elegant looking, still attractive, started walking towards us. She was wearing what appeared to be a custom designed blue pants suit.

I noticed a big wedding ring on one hand, and a large ruby ring on the other. She had a necklace that sparkled. Diamonds? She had small breasts and had slightly wide hips that swayed when she walked.

She came right to our table. "Excuse me for intruding, but could you spare a moment to chat" she asked.

I invited her to sit as Tammie burst out "You were in the bar! You were staring at us!"

"Was I that obvious?" answered the person I was calling" the elegant lady" in my mind.

"You could say that" answered Tammie, a little angry.

"Please, I apologize. But I have some questions I'd love to ask" answered the elegant lady.

"If I saw what I think I saw, well, I've got problems. Marital problems. Perhaps you can help."

Tammie's eyes flared. She was pissed at this intrusion.

"Please" asked the woman, "I can only stay a minute, my husband will be here soon. Please hear me out, I'll be quick."

As she described her problems and asked her questions it really got interesting. Tammie was mostly silent, but radiated skepticism.

"I've got to run; I can't let my husband see me talking to strangers. Please, here is my card, call or text me when you can. She handed the card to Tammie, and then quickly left the room.

"This might lead to something" I thought to myself.

But that would be another story.