A Couple Expands Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I could see that Jeff was erect, or getting so anyway, as his dick was in Tammie's mouth. I was pacing myself, trying to not give into the temptation to go fast and cum fast.

Jeff said, "By God Tammie you are the best whore I've ever heard of by far!"

Tammie pauses her work, "I've told you; I am NOT A WHORE!" and went back to sucking dick.

I immediately gave her a hard slap to the butt and thrust in as hard as I could. Jeff pulled her head up to face his.

"God dammit fuckmeat, how many times do we have to remind you of your place in the world! I give you a complement and then you bitch at me?!"

He slaps her face, a bit harder than I would have liked, but on the other hand, that was really a rude remark she made.

"Listen to Mr. Jeff Tammie", I told her. "Things will go much better for you if you obey your masters without this bickering and argument.

She then got two more rapid hard thrusts from me as Jeff held her face hard against himself until it turned bright red. Tammie started to struggle and push away as she couldn't breathe at this point.

Jeff jerked her head back harshly with the leash and looked her in the eye. "Look fuckmeat, did you not hear what we both just told you? Are you just stupid? He raised one hand as if to slap her again.

Tammie was panting, trying to control her breath. She looked at Jeff, perhaps a bit dazed. Her makeup smeared, precum, sweat and saliva were dripping down her chin. Her cheek was red from the slap he had just administered. "DID YOU HEAR US OR NOT COW???" Jeff demanded.

Nodding her head up and down slightly, Tammie whispered "Yes Mr. Jeff, I heard you".

"That's better fucktoy, your job is please two men, if we want your opinion, we'll ask for it. But only our pleasure matters right now, not yours. Don't forget that!"

Both by the way she pushed back against my doggy style thrusts, and the way she took Jeff's dick deeper and more rapidly, I figured that either being punished turned her on, or she was really afraid. But I know for a fact that Tammie does not scare easily.

This went on for maybe five minutes, ten at the most. I was kind of losing track of time. Tammie's gasps and moans started to take on a bit of tearful quality, and she was clearly getting tired.

Meanwhile, I realized that I could continue for only another minute or two if I was lucky. If I came into her pussy it wouldn't be much of a show, and that's not where I wanted to unload anyway.

"Jeff, I'm going to need its mouth, quickly, toss me the leash!" I said with more urgency than I intended.

Jeff tossed me the leash as he lifted her head out of his crotch.

"Tammie, get off the bed, get on your knees now!" She was a little dazed, and looked at me, a bit confused. I leap to the side of the bed as I tugged on her leash.

She grabbed the collar with her hands to keep from choking, and started to sit up, still confused and startled.

I grabbed her legs to pull her off the bed. "On your goddamn knees Tammie! NOW" I shouted.

Tammie finally got the message, rolled off the bed, and staggered to her knees, encouraged by me using the leash and her ponytail to point her face at my dick.

"Get on it Tammie, take it, take every drop". I pushed my dick into her mouth hard, moaning as I did so. Immediately I started pushing hard into her mouth as I held her head in a tight grip.

Tilting my head back I warned her with a moan "Now, Tammie, Now, take it all!" It three or four more pumps into her face to empty my load into my wife's wet and willing mouth.

I'd like to say it was a huge porn star quality load of cum, but really it wasn't. Still, it felt great to finally let it go. A white ring of cum formed around her mouth and ran down her chin, added to the wetness on her breasts.

I was drained, breathing hard. I held Tammie's head still and just left the cock there for a little while. All the anticipation, the nervousness, the excitement at the realization of a decades old dream was released in that moment, leaving me with an unwinding feeling of calm and release.

I was completely drained, I knew that even the little blue pills couldn't keep me fucking for some time, maybe hours.

I became aware that Jeff had gone to the sitting room and was back holding some rope and the blindfold.

"Did she take it like a pro?". Smiling, still holding her head, I used my dick to smear the still dripping fluids over her face. She closed her eyes but held still and did not resist this last insult to her already ruined makeup.

"She's better than any pro, by far" I bragged.

"Could I play with her a little more?" Jeff asked, "I brought some gifts for her".

I tilted her head back to look at me. "How about it Tammie, do you have a little more slut left for Mr. Jeff? He did drive all this way after all."

She had been fucked hard for over an hour. She could call it off now if she chooses.

"Please Tammie," said Jeff. "You are the best fuck I've ever had. If I stop now, I might explode! Please, a little longer"

Tammie looked at Jeff, paused clearly thinking things over.

Then she exploded with rage.

"What is this please please shit?" she almost shouted! "You are supposed to be a goddamn dom! You want to fuck me some more asshole? Then make me fuck. If you can." challenged Tammie.

"Wow! I exclaimed as I stepped back in surprise. I wasn't expecting that!

Jeff was momentarily speechless. Tammie held out her hands. "Take these cuffs off, I need a shower".

Jeff looked astonished for about five long seconds. Then he reacted.

"What the fuck has gotten into you woman? What do you think you are in this room?" Jeff asked, with rising indignation.

"I asked you first, asshole!" replied Tammie, extending her cuffed hands.

Jeff grabbed the cuffs and yanked her to him, squeezing her in a bear hug. "So, this is the bitch we've seen peeking out. You're going to get what you just asked for. Good and hard"!

Clearly Jeff understood what was happening. Tammie wanted to see if Jeff was a real dom, and for both of us to know she was some wilting pathetic slave.

"Give me that kiss now, girlfriend," Jeff demanded. Forcing her head towards his lips as she struggled trying to push away.

"I'm not your damned ....". Tammie's reply was muffled out as Jeff pressed her lips to his, as hard as he could. Tammie continued to struggle in vain to escape his hold. He grabbed a nipple and twisted it, hard.

"OWWWWWW stop that asshole" Tammie yelped. Jeff grabbed the other nipple and twisted that on.

Pressing his face inches from hers he explained "This ends one of two ways bitch. You do what you're told, or you get hurt". He reached around and gave a butt cheek a hard slap.

"You are a mouth and a pussy here to be fucked. You are a party pig, a slut whore. You admitted this to us tonight". Jeff's words were like verbal shotgun blasts.

Tammie was struggling to breath, Jeff still had her in that bear hug. "I'm going to give you an order, and you are going to do it. Or else bitch" Jeff said coldly.

Jeff shoved Tammie backwards towards the bed. "Get on your back, now!". He grabbed the leash in one hand, right at her neck, the other hand he placed under one arm, lifting and pushing her back on the bed.

"Fuck you asshole!" said Tammie, as she was forced on her back on to the bed. Pinning her arms down, he straddled her, sitting over her waist.

Tammie continued to struggle to escape.

Raising his hand as if to slap again, he said "are you ready to do as you are told, or do I still need to be the dom you really want?

"Eat me" she spitted out. SLAP. The hardest face slap of the evening. If he does that again I'll have to call it off, but she did ask for it.

Tammie said nothing, stopped struggling, and was clearly fighting back tears. "I hate you, do whatever the fuck you want, but don't do that again" she said, in a cold even tone.

"I don't hate you Tammie, no man could hate such a great piece of ass as you. Here is what you are going to do. He proceeded to blindfold my wife. I'm going to get up off of you. You will continue to lay on your back, don't try anything stupid."

With that he again forced a hard kiss, pressing hard against her tight lips.

After Tammie's face was nice and red, he started to get up. Tammie was breathing hard to catch her breath.

Tammie faced the ceiling as Jeff picked up the rope he had retrieved from the coffee table.

"I'm going to fuck you like the trailer trash you are, Tammie. Seems appropriate for this bitch on the bed."

"Whatever" she said dismissively, still facing up.

Jeff used the rope to tie her handcuffs to the head of the bed.

Jeff sat next to her on the bed, his hand stroking her pussy, the other gently stroking and kissing her breasts.

"I think you've made your point Tammie. We see you're not that kind of girl. I know you aren't really a bitch; in fact, I really want you for a girlfriend"

"You're not getting a girlfriend tonight. Just shut up, fuck me, get it over with".

"Still playing the bitch. OK, have it your way". He started slapping her breasts with the loose end of the leash, not real hard. He would slap one breast, pause a few seconds, then slap the other with the leather leash. Each a little harder than the last.

"OK OK OK" she said "Mercy" after four or five slaps. She visibly relaxed a little. "You win. Fuck me. Please".

Jeff placed his hands around Tammie's neck, slightly squeezing. "Let's review. What are you again Ms. Tammie?"

"Your Property Jeff. Just a trailer Trash slut" she whispered.

"Well now, that is our Tammie, back with us!" He removed his hands from her neck, leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. With some hesitation, she seemed to return it.

"I'm going to fuck you now Tammie" whispered Jeff. "Yes sir" she whispered back.

Jeff mounted her in the missionary position, thrusting slowly at first, each thrust generating a gasp, followed by a moan during the pause. As Jeff picked up the pace Tammie began to arch her back to receive each thrust, gasping, yelping, moaning, her legs rose and tried to wrap around this rough mean lover.

It wasn't long until Jeff came, with a loud moan. Tammie actually smiled as she raised her hips for him.

Jeff continued to press his hips against hers as relaxed, breathing hard. They both were. He laid on top of her, kissing her neck. And her lips.

After a moment Jeff whispered, "We're not quite done just yet". "Really?", said Tammie.

He removed her blindfold.

"Les told me you loved two things the most, a hard missionary fuck, and being eaten. I love the way you clean dicks. So, we'll do this".

Jeff got up, turned around, and climbed over Tammie in the 69 position. He began immediately eating her pussy, which really surprised me.

Tammie reacted suddenly and strongly. "YES YES ... OH GOD YES" she squealed. "Please don't stop, please".

Without the use of her hands, she took Jeff's relaxed penis in her mouth and sucked. She lost it a couple of times when she arched her back way off the bed and moaned loudly.

She started thrashing on the bed. She was desperately trying to pull her hands up, the rope holding them was iron bar tight at times.

A pause, then "Les, Jeff, I'll be your trash, your slut, your whore, your party pig, anything you want! Just please don't stop!"

I moved to the bed, picked up my pocketknife off the end table and cut the rope connected to her handcuffs.

Tammie's hand leapt for Jeff's dick, guided it into her mouth, pulling his hips in to get it the entire shaft down her throat, ignoring the fluids that squirted out all around her mouth and ran down her face like little rivers.

I lost count of how many times she came, it must have been at least five times.

I let this go into overtime, since Tammie was enjoying herself so much. After a little while they were still going at it, but slowing down and clearly tiring, the both of them.

Both were panting like they had just run a marathon.

"I think you two lovebirds better wind things up" I told them. We were well past the two hour mark that was our agreed time limit.

Jeff looked at me. "Awwww Dad" he said in a mock whine. "Really kids, you've had your fun" I replied, smiling.

"OK..." said Jeff with an exaggerated sigh as he climbed off my wife.

He began to remove Tammie's handcuffs. She sat up, rubbing her wrists. "Well, I hope you boys are happy now" she said, with a slight smile.

"Oh, I'm very happy," said Jeff.

"I'm very proud of you," I added.

"We could go down the bar for a drink" Jeff suggested hopefully.

"Not tonight Jeff" said Tammie, gently. "I just need to take a shower and go to bed....to sleep. You men have completely worn me out. I don't want to think about how sore I'll be tomorrow".

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" asked Jeff. I think he was serious.

"There has been enough of that kind of kissing" said Tammie, with a slight giggle.

She stretched a bit. "Shower time" she said, she was noticeably unsteady on her feet as she started to get off the bed.

"Let me help you to the shower" asked Jeff. "I can do it, thanks Jeff," Tammie replied.

"No really Tammie, I know you can't be my girlfriend, but it will mean a lot to me if I join you in the shower to help you clean off". He was holding her gently by her shoulders.

"Just look, you did such a great job with your makeup, and we kind of ruined it". He pointed to the mirror. She really did look a mess, running makeup, tear trails, a general shine all the way down her body from all the fluids she had been doused with.

Tammie said gently "I'm not property anymore, not tonight anyway" she said looking at me.

"Oh no, Tammie, I understand. I just want to be friends". For a guy that was a near monster a couple of minutes ago Jeff did nice puppy eyes.

Tammie looked at me. "What do you think Les? Let another friend shower with me?"

I thought about it. For the very first time in a long time, I felt a tinge of jealousy. I paused to think. Jeff had risked his marriage to come here. We could have easily blackmailed him after all. He took a big risk.

"Just this once, seeing as how you two are friends."

Jeff practically jumped for joy as he put an arm around Tammie. Tammie smiled and winked at me.

I stood outside the frosted shower door, seeing the silhouettes of another guy using a sponge to wash my wife, to the sound of giggles and laughter. With a guy who had just physically abused my wife.

After a decent interval, I cleared my throat, loudly.

"Time to get out," Tammie said to Jeff. "So soon?" he replied.

"Fraid so" giggled Tammie, I think Les is, well, getting impatient for his turn in the shower.

As Tammie stepped out, I held out a large hotel towel. "I at least get to dry you off" I told my loving wife, who had just showered with a guy who had basically raped her.

As I dried her off, I suggested that she put on something respectable.

"Oh, now we are suddenly respectable," she giggled. "We have to start sometime" I chuckled in reply.

"Jeff, if you don't mind, after you get dressed, please help pick up all this mess while I hose off here", pointing at the hotel apartments scattered clothes and toys.

"Sure, no problem." answered Jeff." I gave Tammie a friendly pat on the rear as I hung up her towel and stepped into the shower. Alone.

After my quick shower I stepped out to see Tammie, still naked, blow drying her hair. I went over to the dresser and slipped on some gym shorts and a t-shirt.

I gave her a quick kiss on her neck. "I'll go see how Jeff is doing".

"Please close the door, give me a couple of minutes to put myself back together" she asked.

As I came out, Jeff was pulling on his boots, having already straightened out the room and dressed.

"Well, how did it go from your point of view?" I asked.

"I have never, ever, had sex with anyone else that could compare to tonight, thank you Les."

"How was it for you Les?"

"It was all good, very hot, better than I imagined. There was only one uncomfortable moment".

"Did I slap her too much or too hard?" he asked.

"Maybe that last slap was a little over the top, but she essentially asked for it. That bothered me a bit, but that's not what really bothered me.

"What was it then Les?"

"The shower" I answered. "I have to admit I was a little jealous".

"Aww Les, she was just being nice to me, she's going home with you not me after all.

"It made me so happy", said Jeff, "and after all the mean things I said and did it was the shower that almost completely blew my mind. Up to that point I was afraid she really did hate me. I understand this was a one-night stand, you told me this was a bucket list thing, and I respect that. "

"Les, I could love your wife, it would be so easy to fall in love with Tammie."

"That's your little head talking Jeff, you were the perfect guest for us. When you go home, know that we will both treasure this memory."

This was getting a little sappy I was thinking.

Thankfully, Tammie came out to join us. I got up to give her a hug.

"You look great dear, but what is with those silly pajamas?" She had some kind of loose-fitting Disney Princesses PJs on.

"I thought you'd like them. To lighten the mood"." she smiled and sat on the center of the couch.

Tapping the places on either side of her she said, "would my big tough men please sit next to me".

We each sat on either side of her. I started to calm down. Jeff and I each held one of her hands. We chatted a bit, laughing quietly like old friends.

"Did I pass your dom test?" Jeff asked Tammie at one point. "You realized I was testing you?" she asked.

"Not at first Tammie, I was a little slow on the uptake, but I figured it out" he answered.

"I was a little worried you would get too rough with me" said Tammie," and you almost did, but you kept control, Les didn't have to intervene. You showed mercy when I asked for mercy. I didn't need a safe word. But I had to show that I'm not just some weak little sub, afraid of the big bad man.

So yes, you were a great dom, who knew when to press and when to pause. You were always really in command. And at the end.....", her voice trailed off.

We all three smiled at the thought.

I saw Jeff's hand slide up her leg towards her hips. I took the cue and did the same on my side. I was feeling a little, hmm, reaction from my little head. I think Jeff was too.

Tammie took both our wrists firmly in hand and pushed them away. "No more groping boys, that road would take me a bridge too far, at least tonight.".

"How about tomorrow night?" asked Jeff.

She just laughed quietly.

Eventually Tammie started to yawn. "I'm going to need my beauty sleep soon boys".

"You are always beautiful to me," said Jeff.

"Oh Jeff, you are a nice man at heart, I can see that." Why don't you go home to your wife with our blessing". She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

We all three stood up, Tammie just a bit unsteady. "I can take a hint," Jeff said sadly.

Jeff extended his hand to Tammie. "Thank you so much Tammie for one of the best nights of my life."

Tammie put both her hands over his and held them. She looked at me.

"Les, you can punish me for this latter, but I think Jeff deserves more than a handshake"

Tammie pulled herself into Jeff's arms and threw her arms over her neck. She stood on her tiptoes, pulled his lips to hers, and gave Jeff a long passionate kiss, with a lot of tongue involved I think.

After what seemed to me a long time Tammie released Jeff, who looked astonished. She stepped back and took one of my hands in hers.

"Les, please cut her some slack," asked Jeff.

"I dunno Jeff, I'll have to think, that was kind of a cocktease. But thank you for coming, you were everything we hoped for in a guest."