A Couple Explore With Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of watching my wife get face fucked by my friend was more than I could handle and I needed Dawn right now. My focus was now all on her. I rolled off the side and walked to the foot of the bed. I grabbed onto Dawn's ankles and forcefully pulled her little body toward me. Dawn yelped loudly as her body slid to the end of the bed, but I didn't care because I needed to taste her again. I forcefully spread her knees apart and slammed my mouth onto her flooded cunt. Her skirt was draped over my head as I ate her pussy and the aroma of her sopping wet cunt was intense as I licked up as much of her juices as I could.

I was so turned on by everything going on that I felt like I would cum as soon as anyone touched my cock, but I didn't want to stop now. The green light was on and I was going to go for it. I moved my body up between Dawn's legs and looked at her face to face.

Dawn looked up at me with a huge smile and said, "Oh yeah, baby. I never thought I would be able to have you."

She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling my pelvis into hers. She knew she was about to get exactly what she's been wanting all these years and I refused to make her wait any longer. I reached down and pointed my cock directly at Dawn's eager pussy. She pulled me in more with her legs until the head of my cock pushed in between her tight pussy lips. The moment I felt myself enter her slightly, I allowed my body weight to relax onto Dawn. As I did, my entire cock entered Dawn's cunt in one quick movement. Dawn yelled loudly as my cock buried itself deep inside of her.

I sat there for quite some time with my cock buried in Dawn and enjoying the moment. Not only was I enjoying the feeling of having my cock inside another woman, but also having this moment with Dawn and Bill. The events of this week were all so surreal and I was glad that Shari and I took this next step in our marriage. This was only the second pussy I had felt in years and the warmth of Dawn's insides wrapping my cock shaft made me wish we had done this a long time ago.

I looked over at Shari and Bill and saw her laying on top of him as they kissed passionately. Shari reached between her legs and grabbed onto Bill's fat cock. She lowered her body and I watched in absolute lust as his cock entered her beautiful pussy. I was completely mesmerized as Shari slowly ground her body into Bill with his cock deep inside of her.

"Chuck!"

I quickly snapped out of my trance and looked down at Dawn.

"Chuck....I need you to make love to me."

I leaned down and kissed Dawn passionately. My cock was harder than it had ever been and I was happy beyond belief to be sharing it was Dawn.

I broke off the kiss and said, "This is amazing. Thank you."

I slowly started thrusting in and out of Dawn. Her legs got tighter around my waist with every movement. My rhythm picked up to about medium speed but it wasn't long before the intense lust brought me to orgasm. As cum uncontrollably raced up my shaft like a freight train, I slammed my cock all the way to Dawn's cervix and held still as my cock shaft pulsed rapidly. Dawn had a perplexed look on her face. I held still as I poured what seemed like gallons of myself inside the pussy of my longtime friend.

When my orgasm subsided, I was still so excited that my hard cock was ready to keep going. I said, "Dawn, I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking turned on by this whole thing. I couldn't stop it."

I didn't give Dawn a chance to respond and started fucking her again. I was determined to take full advantage of this opportunity. This time my rhythm picked up quickly as my cock slammed in an out of her with full force.

"Oh yeah! Oh my god! Fuck!"

Our breathing picked up as I continued blasting her cunt over and over again. Dawn released her legs from around my back and pulled them back to her chest. She held onto her legs, allowing me full access to her loaded pussy as I fucked her.

"Keep going! I'm almost there!"

When she said that, I instantly stopped fucking her. I wasn't done with Dawn yet. She could cum all she wants, but I was going to give her the performance she deserved. I pulled my cock out of her and watched my juices pour out of her gorgeous pussy. My cock was coated with a thick mixture of our white juices.

"Get on your hand and knees."

She did as she was told. Her swollen pussy looked even more amazing from the rear but her skirt was draped over her ass and was hiding her cute little pink asshole. I pushed moved in and pushed her head to the bed and flipped the back of her skirt onto her lower back. When I entered her again, she let out a loud scream as I pushed even deeper than I had been before, so I stopped.

"Are you okay?

"Yes! Fuck me!"

I started slowly at first, but eventually started putting a beating on her pussy once again. It wasn't long before she alerted me to her impending orgasm by growling loudly. Her body then tensed up and her pussy started firing juices onto my legs and the bed.

I yelled, "Fuck yeah! My god this is amazing!"

Dawn's body started vibrating violently and then relaxed as her orgasm subsided and eventually ended. I pushed her face down flat on the bed and fucked her from behind until I filled her up with more of my cum.

I pulled out of her and we laid there together quietly, kissing and cuddling. It felt so amazing laying there with Dawn, our bodies covered in sweat and both of our juices. I knew my wife was in good hands with Bill and had no need to check on her as all of my focus was on Dawn at this moment.

We eventually decided to get up and take a shower together. When we got up, Shari and Bill were no longer in the room. Dawn and I walked out into the living room and didn't see them there either. We made our way to the shower outside and found Shari and Bill already taking a shower together. They looked at us and smiled as we walked toward them. Nobody said a word as they reached their hands out to gesture us to join them.

I went straight to Shari and Dawn went straight to Bill. Shari and I couldn't wait to fuck each other and it appeared Dawn and Bill felt the same as we all enjoyed a shower fuck together. It was great to be back inside Shari, knowing that I had just shared her with my friend. It was clearly apparent that he left me a little gift inside, but I was proud to have left him two.

This night turned out to be amazing for all of us, and we still had 3 days left in Tahiti.

12