A Couple of Wishes Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessy tried. Ash applied a little more pressure, and the head of his dick slipped in the moment she relaxed. He let it sit there, waiting for her to get used to it. When her breathing slowed back down, he pushed in slowly the rest of the way. Jessy moaned as his dick pressed against her prostate.

Ash pushed until he couldn't go any further. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, breathing on her nipples and then blowing on each before pulling away and slowly thrusting. Jessy squeezed his cock with her ass as he pumped her. She could feel the head of his dick pass her prostate with each thrust and couldn't help but moan a little each time.

Ash increased his pace. Jessy moved her hands to play with her nipples, she was starting to feel really good. Her dick was continuously leaking precum on her stomach and the warm feeling from her prostate was spreading. It felt like pressure was building at the base of her dick. Like something ready to spring out the moment the door was unlocked.

Jessy wanted to thrust back as her pleasure grew. However, her position on the bathroom counter didn't really allow for that. Ash kept a steady pace holding her hips so he could make sure his dick was positioned for maximum pleasure. Jessy moved a hand down and started slowly stroking her dick, trying to match Ash's rhythm. The feeling in her prostate grew until she stopped working her dick and focused on her balls.

Ash picked up his pace and started thrusting with intention. Jessy's breathing quickened as the warmth spread out, filling her stomach. The pressure at the base of her dick increased. And then the damn broke.

She came all over her stomach, a few squirts making it up to her breasts. Ash kept plowing her, his orgasm approaching as her ass clenched his dick with every thrust. Jessy was letting out little moans with each spurt of cum as her orgasm continued. Ash couldn't hold off his orgasm any longer and slowed as he spilled his seed in her ass.

Ash stopped after his last spurt and looked at Jessy, waiting for her to open her eyes. He gave her dick a few experimental pumps. More cum dribbling out as he did.

Jessy finally opened her eyes and sat up, Ash's dick sliding out of her as she changed positions. "That was much better with a prostate than as a woman."

She breathed. "Not quite as full body as I'm used to but it was still really good. The pressure buildup is kind of weird. But a good weird."

Ash smiled at her, "Oh? So, are you not a woman at the moment?"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Fine. When I don't have a pussy, I'm a dickgirl. And this dickgirl needs a shower. You coming?" Ash laughed at her and handed her a tissue for the cum and lube seeping from her ass.

A quick shared shower later and they were getting ready for bed. Ash looked at the time and cursed.

Jessy looked up. "Babe what's wrong?"

Ash sighed as he pulled some sleep pants on. "Oh, I have to go into the office tomorrow for a meeting. I totally forgot about it, and it's kind of late now."

The clock read a little after 1 am. Between the date night and the sex after they were getting to bed much later than normal for a worknight. Ash shrugged and slipped into the bed next to Jessy. He would just have to go in a little later than he would normally.

Jessy snuggled in close behind him and whispered into his ear. "Ash? I love you; you make a very sexy wife..."

Ash could feel her soft dick against his butt. He pushed back a little and rubbed his ass into her crotch to tease her. "I love you too honey. You make a very sexy dickgirl."

Jessy swatted him on the arm under the covers. "Just for that I'm taking away your favorite dick for the night. No more cock for you."

Ash grinned to himself before drifting off to sleep, he was sure she wouldn't be able to keep it away for long.