A Couple of Wishes Pt. 07

Story Info
Friday - First time at the office as a woman.
20.8k words
4.82
7.4k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia or a body that generally belongs to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

--

A note about this chapter. There is a scene in which Ash is verbally and then physically assaulted. The scene is brief and no lasting harm other than some mild bruising occurs, much less actual bodily harm than most consensual BDSM stories with at least a little spanking. However, this scene may be triggering for some readers, and I wanted to warn you beforehand. If you wish to avoid the scene, please skip forward from immediately after lunch to when he arrives home. I felt that this was a necessary part of Ash's character arc and is formational to who he will be going forward.

------

Day 7

Ash woke up a little later than he wanted to. He and Jessy had been up late. Between the fantastic sex and the extra alcohol, he didn't wake up at his usual time, he hadn't managed to set any alarms the night before. Jessy was already out of bed. Ash dragged himself to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. He started urinating and was a bit surprised to feel it flowing from his dick, droplets splashing from just below the rim and threatening to hit his smooth hairless legs.

He'd half expected to wake up without it.

He pondered that for a moment before shaking it off and pulling up his sleep pants. He noticed his fingers and toenails were still painted. Yet another thing some people might give him a weird look for. He stood in front of the mirror for what seemed the millionth time this week and looked at his reflection. He liked how he looked except for the extra pudge. Not the best-looking guy on the block but still handsome. But... the female version of himself was just so much hotter in his opinion. He wished he was a woman again.

The shift happened just as before. Face changing slightly, hair growing out, shoulders and ribcage slimming, Breasts pushing out from his chest, waist slimming and hips expanding. Under his pants he could feel his dick and balls pulling in and a slight tugging sensation as his external genitals became internal. He pulled down his pants letting them fall and cover his painted toenails. He looked at his reflection again. "Yes." he thought, "Much hotter." He might still be a man in his mind, but he loved looking and feeling like a woman.

Ash left the bathroom still a woman and walked into the closet with purpose. He slid into a pair of pale pink lace cheeky panties and clipped the matching bra together around his chest and rotated it around his body, slid his arms into the straps and pulled it up. He looked at his reflection in the closet mirror. A few adjustments to the straps and his breasts and he was satisfied with the fit. He took out his sundress and slipped into it. He struggled with the zipper, but finally got it zipped and the hook at the top closed. He slipped his feet into the wedges and looked in the mirror. He needed a little makeup. He walked back to the bathroom and brushed out his hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, brushed his teeth, and put on some of Jessy's deodorant. He grabbed his mascara and some eyeliner and walked downstairs.

In the kitchen he found Jessy sipping a cup of coffee in the kitchen, still in her pajamas. She looked up at Ash.

"Wow, you're all dressed up!"

Ash poured himself a cup of coffee. "Would you put a little makeup on me? I'm going to go into the office to work there before the meeting."

Jessy nodded. "Sure babe. But are you sure you want to go in as a woman? With all the stuff with the prince?"

Ash nodded after taking a big sip of coffee. "Yes, it's the best test of the third wish. And... Well... I kind of want to show off. I mean if you had this body, wouldn't you?"

Jessy giggled. "Oh, I understand. I have a body like that already and I want to and do show it off. But I did get to show you off last night... And boy did people look." She wagged her eyebrows up and down at him. "I have a sexy wife."

Ash blushed a little and stood a little straighter. "Ok hon, thanks, I guess. I'll make us some eggs if you help with my makeup?"

Jessy put a little makeup on Ash, just enough to highlight his eyes. She made plans in her head to teach him how to apply it himself sometime this weekend. If he was going to spend more time going forward as a woman, he needed to learn, and quickly.

He looked good, not as good as last night, but good enough for work. Ash made a spinach omelet and English muffins while Jessy went upstairs to get out of her pajamas. They ate breakfast together before Ash left and Jessy went to work in their home office.

Jessy stopped him before he left and handed him his flats. "Babe? I think you should wear these on the way to the office. Driving in heels is not the easiest thing, and you should probably wait to try it when that's all you need to concentrate on."

Ash took her advice and switched into the flats before picking up his backpack.

Jessy sighed loudly and stopped him again. "Babe, you can't go like that. Hold on."

She returned a moment later with a pale gray faux leather shoulder bag that looked like an extremely oversized purse.

"Here. Put what you need for the day and your makeup in here. You can't wear a backpack with that dress."

Ash took the bag and looked at it. He was going to have to get much better at planning before going to the office. A few moments of reorganizing his things into the shoulder bag later, he walked into their office, gave Jessy a kiss, and then left to drive to the office.

The drive itself was uneventful. The office parking lot was quite full by the time Ash arrived. He ended up parking in the back of the lot. He usually parked in the front row, but then usually he seldom got to the office later than 7 am. After slipping back on his heels he took a deep breath and walked into the building. The elevator to the second floor was empty. Entering the office, he waved to the assistant at the front desk. Instead of the usual nod or brief wave, the attractive assistant looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey Ashley!" she said brightly. "Coming in a little late this morning?"

Ash stopped a little startled. He had always been friendly with Natalie, but she had never initiated a conversation with him. She didn't really talk much with any of the guys in the office.

Ash walked closer to her desk. "Yeah, running a little behind this morning. My wife and I had a date night last night and stayed up a little later than we should have."

Natalie gave him a knowing look, "Oh? Too much hot sex with your wife last night? Not enough sleep?"

Ash turned red, if only she knew...

Natalie giggled. "Don't worry I won't tell." She winked at him and waved him into the office. Ash gave her a half smile and walked into the flex cubical area. His usual cubical was taken already so he settled into another and got to work.

Several coworkers stopped by to talk to Ash. The women who stopped wanted a quick chat. Most started with something work related and finished with something much more personal. Ash learned more about several of the women who stopped to say hi in a few minutes than he had learned about their lives in the years he had worked with them.

A few male coworkers also stopped to talk, none of the usual "how was that game?" or the other things the guys usually opened the conversation with. He felt like they were respectful but just talked about work. One was even a little flirty and gave Ash's chest much more attention than he really appreciated. Ash found the conversations with the women refreshing. The flirty guy he'd seen around the office flirting with some of the women. He felt a little weird about the additional attention but brushed it off.

An hour and a half after arriving he looked at the clock and realized that he only had a few minutes until the meeting. He got up to quickly use the bathroom. He was about to make the turn to the men's room when the prince walked out.

The prince stopped and gave him a dirty look. "Oh? Dressed like a girl today? You going to use the men's room again? You know, the men's room is for MEN, you know people with dicks? I'm sure you know what a dick is."

"The bathroom for ITS is that way." He pointed down the hall. "Unless you are looking for the men's room to find someone that has a dick... In that case I'm sure we could arrange for someone with a dick to be there."

Ash stared down at the prince; he was not going to dignify that with a response. In his heels he was almost two inches taller, the prince met his gaze for a moment and looked away grimacing as he did. Ash walked straight past the prince in the opposite direction indicated and into the women's room.

The women's room smelled a little nicer than the men's but looked much the same. Ash quickly found a stall and closed the door. He took a moment to control his breathing and willed himself not to cry. He still didn't know how to reapply his makeup and didn't want his mascara streaks that would come from crying before the meeting. After a moment he remembered why he was there and hiked up his dress and slid down his panties to do his business. After washing his hands, he looked into the mirror and took a few more calming breaths before making his way back to the cubical to pick up his laptop and go to the designated conference room.

In the conference room he sat down and smoothed the front of his dress over his tightly closed legs. The two people already there were senior managers. Both greeted Ash briefly, and then went back to working on their phones or laptops while waiting for the other attendees to arrive. Ash's direct manager showed up and sat down to the right of Ash and asked how he was doing, jumping right in to discussing some of his projects. Ash let him talk for a moment, he marveled for a moment at the power of the third wish that made everyone else accept him for who he appeared to be at the moment. His manager had known him for over eight years. He hadn't blinked at how Ash looked; he'd just jumped in like he always had.

One of the last people into the meeting was the only female vice president in the company. Ash greeted her as she came in and walked over to personally greet him. After a few pleasantries she sat down on Ash's left. It took Ash moment before he realized that she had likely sat next to him because he was the only other woman in the room. He hadn't considered that he would be a friendly face in a room normally dominated by men.

The vice president looked around and noted "We are waiting for one more correct?"

The upper-level managers nodded. Ash turned back to his manager and continued updating him on his projects, including the new projects that had been moved his way earlier in the week. About five minutes after the meeting was planned to start prince squabbler strode in and sat down. His manager looked up and motioned for everyone's attention. He quickly introduced everyone in the meeting and why they were there.

Ash was baffled. It became obvious after just a few minutes that the reason for the meeting was that the prince was trying to get the projects that had been transferred to Ash earlier in the week moved back to his group. Ash kept quiet while the upper level managers tried to get things worked out. The vice president listened and took a few notes. Ash was finally asked about his group's workload and their ability to do the work.

Ash hadn't been prepared to present anything, but quickly hooked up his laptop and presented how the projects had been scheduled out and noted that a few of his recent projects had been completed early and under budget. He outlined how efficient his team was. When he finished, the managers were nodding in appreciation. The prince was starting to turn red.

Ash's manager suggested they leave everything as it was. He congratulated Ash on how well his group was doing and was suggesting that they end the meeting when the prince slammed a hand down on the table.

"No." the prince yelled. "This isn't ok. He's trying to steal my projects." Everyone went quiet.

The prince continued, "He, she, it, whatever... It's trying to make me look bad by stealing my projects."

The room stayed quiet for a moment before Ash's manager spoke up. "No one is stealing your projects. We just moved some around to balance workload. Ash is just working the projects assigned to him."

The prince sputtered. "It started with one project, now it's three. I want my projects back."

His manager tried to explain but the prince cut him off. "No, they are my projects, and they were taken away, to give that, that, whatever, a leg up in the company. That she-he is not even good at it's job. I mean look at it." He complained like a child wanting a toy back.

He motioned to Ash. "It's dressed like a woman today, all fake tits, and heels, to try and curry favoritism or some shit."

The vice president set down her pen and looked at him. "What do you mean "that she-he" and "dressed like a woman with fake tits.""

The prince dove right in. "He, she or whatever, was here on Monday dressed as a man and even used the men's bathroom. I saw it pulling up it's panties. It shouldn't be in the men's room; it doesn't even have a dick! And did you know it dresses as a woman at home? And today. Look. All dressed up like a woman with fake tits. I mean come on; this is ridiculous. How unprofessional can you be?"

He shot Ash a look of loathing, "Are you a guy or a girl or what? Which is it? Well, never mind. It doesn't matter, you don't have balls anyway, that's why you went behind my back to steal my projects." He sat down in a huff.

The vice president gave the prince a dark look and looked over at a stunned Ash.

She looked back at the prince and addressed him again. "Mr. Gentry. Ashley is a woman, as you can plainly see. Does he look like a man?"

The prince sputtered. "But Monday..."

She cut him off. "I don't know what you were doing looking at his panties, but this behavior and your language is completely out of line. HR will be notified of your language and misbehavior. I know who your father is, and that does not give you license to behave in this manner. Please leave the conference room now."

The prince stood up to object but closed his mouth and turned to leave. He gave Ash a hard glare before he walked out the door.

The president turned to Ash. "I have no idea why Mr. Gentry just acted in that manner, but I suggest that you immediately report his actions to HR. I will be filing my own report." She put her hand on his to comfort him. "Is this behavior new?"

Ash shook his head. He explained Monday, and the prince cupping his crotch. He didn't explain that he was male on Monday, that would have just confused the issue. He also outlined the comments he was sent from the slack channel. The looks the managers gave him were grave. The president looked around at the assembled managers and asked Ash to send it all to HR, and for the managers to stay for a few minutes. She patted Ash's hand one more time and assured him they would take care of the problem and asked him to head back to his desk. The managers stayed in the conference room.

Ash felt a little bad. The third wish had worked perfectly on everyone but the prince and their neighbor. The dissonance created by the prince knowing about his changes before the third wish had him saying things that didn't add up, just like the neighbor. Everyone else thought he was a woman today. The president had even used his preferred pronouns.

The prince had been partially right, he had been a man on Monday. Well, mostly a man. He had been a woman at home for most of the week, and here he was at work today, a woman. None of that was an excuse for the prince's behavior, or the things he had said.

Back at his desk Ash added the confrontation in the conference room and outside the bathroom to the draft he had prepared for HR and sent it.

He finished up what he was doing and packed his bag to go home and work for the rest of the day. He almost made it out the door when the assistant at the front desk called him back.

"Leaving so early?" Natalie asked.

Ash stood up a little straighter, feeling defensive. He had planned to go home and continue working. "I was planning to finish up at home today. You know, skip traffic."

She smiled at him. "Oh, I totally get it. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to lunch with some of the girls today."

Ash suddenly felt like an imposter. He knew a few of the women in the office often went out for lunch on Fridays. It seemed like a female bonding thing and the guys in the office were never invited. The third wish had been all about others seeing him as a man when he was and man and a woman when he was a woman, but he hadn't realized how far that would go. Not only did everyone recognize and accept him when he was a woman, but other women acted like he always had been a woman. He didn't feel like he deserved to be part of the Friday lunch club.

Ash looked over at Natalie, "Umm sure I'd love to go. Are you sure it's, ok? I've never gone to one of the girls' lunches before."

Natalie grinned, "I know! That's why I stopped you, to invite you! Plus, your dress is so cute! I wanted the other girls to see it. We were planning to go in about twenty minutes. Do you want to ride with us or drive your own car?"

Ash decided to ride along with some of the other girls. He went back to the cubicle and set down his bag and pulled out his laptop to try and get a little work done before lunch.

The ride to lunch was a new experience for Ash. He had heard plenty of girl talk in the past, but he had never been included in that girl talk. He found himself the center of the initial discussions. Compliments on his dress, his shoes, and then his choice of nail polish. He admitted that his wife had helped pick out all of it. The girls giggled at his confession and praised him for marrying someone with such good taste. Several of the women commented how their partners, all men, had no taste at all and how they would never trust them to help pick out clothes. One woman commented that if her husband were allowed to choose her clothing, she would be wearing lingerie all day or less. More giggles followed.

At the restaurant someone ordered a bottle of white wine, citing that it was Friday and five o'clock somewhere. Ash accepted a glass and sat back to enjoy the company.

Just after their entrees arrived, he got a text from Jessy. "Coming home for lunch?"

Ash texted back, "the girls at the office invited me out to lunch. Trying to fit in."

Jessy texted back; sad face, peach, lips, water droplets, and a heart.

Beth, one of the other ladies at lunch saw Jessy's text and snatched his phone. She read Jessy's text out loud to the other girls. Ash turned red but was really glad Jessy hadn't sent a picture like Saturday or commented on the other lunchtime activities they had enjoyed over the last couple days. The other ladies laughed.

Beth handed his phone back without looking at any other messages. She gave him a wink and waited for the laughter at the table to die down before speaking. "So, Ash, what's it like being married to a woman?"

Several quite questions of agreement were repeated across the table. Ash thought about it. He wasn't sure how to answer.

He decided to be a little silly. "I guess it's not that much different than living with a man that smells better, wears cuter clothes, and more boobs?" It was true, pretty much.

The girls laughed at him. Alexis leaned forward a little and looked at him conspiratorially. "How's the sex?"