All Comments on 'A Couple of Wishes Pt. 07'

by firsttimewriterlongtimereader

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue to write this story, it's way too good to end here.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn576 months ago

I binged all six chapters. This is a very creative story line and extremely well written. Just a few proofreading errors here and there, and a slight continuity issue with who the wishes can effect. At first they decide they can only effect them as they are drinking the wine, but Jessy's last wish is to share the gift with their kids. Sort of works since Ash and Jessy don't actually know for sure the scope of the wishes, besides, as the previous commenter noted, there need to be additional chapters to complete the story... Please...

sissylily2018sissylily20185 months ago

I loved this story. Please continue this and give it a real ending

LatextechnonerdswitchLatextechnonerdswitch4 months ago

Amazing! Absolutely loved it….. keep going!

Fire_HazardFire_Hazard4 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next part. Looking forward to these two exploring their new sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My favorite story I have read in a very long time! The ultimate fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirsttimewriterlongtimereader@firsttimewriterlongtimereader
Firstly I'd like to apologize for all my proofreading errors. I write the vast majority of my work on the phone in stolen time here and there. I know I need an editor. I would also love to have some folks who could beta read for me. If you are interested in either please reach...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES