A Couple of Wishes Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash blushed, "I think I need some more. I really only have this one that's work appropriate."

Natalie mock gasped, pressing her hand to her chest. "Tell me that's not true!" Their banter continued for a few minutes before Ash excused himself after getting both of their numbers.

He took his bag back to the cubicle and answered the emails that had come in since lunch. He ended up working for another hour before he felt like he could finally leave for the day. He stopped to chat with Natalie who suggested they go shopping together on Saturday. Ash asked if Jessy could come and promised to text Natalie by Saturday morning to make a plan.

On his way home Ash made a decision. He was going to try to be a woman every time he went to the office. He had made better friends in a day at the office as a woman than he had in eight years with the company.

He ruminated on the time he had sent as a woman in the last week. He had felt a little weird about it at the beginning, he had enjoyed it for sure, but after that first couple days he had still felt like he wanted to have control. He had wanted to be able to have his male body whenever he wanted. Now, he felt like his opinion was changing. He still felt like a man inside, but he was loving being a woman. He could see himself staying in this body for much longer than the month Jessy had challenged him to. Now that he knew he could have his dick back anytime he wanted... was there really a good reason to change back to a man other than to be physically stronger and to be able to wear the majority of his clothing? He wasn't sure.

---

By the time he made it home it was almost 4 pm. Moments after he walked into the house Jessy found him at the kitchen island.

"Babe? You, OK? You took a long time to come home from work."

Ash looked up from the glass of water he was staring at. "Oh, Jessy, I umm." He put the water down and told her about his day. First the meeting, then lunch, then the prince and his meltdown.

Jessy hugged him close as he described the assault and the resulting meeting with HR. "Babe, I'm so sorry! I can't believe that happened. I'm kind of amazed that you didn't change back to a man the moment you got home."

Ash gave her a kiss and told her what he had been thinking about staying a woman for a while.

Jessy looked at him "Babe, you know I think your beautiful as a woman and I love having sex with you as a woman, but you don't have to stay one if you don't want to. I love both of your bodies."

Ash sighed. "I just, after the girls being so nice to me today and all the things that happened. I feel a little like I didn't earn this. I didn't go through all the stuff you did or the girls at work did to earn where they are. I feel like I need to be a woman for a while to, I feel like I need to earn this."

Jessy pulled him close. "Babe, you don't have to earn anything. You grew up just like we did. Sure, you didn't go through puberty as a girl or any of that. But you did it as a guy. That's still living your life, being a woman isn't a badge you can earn. Some kind of magic gave you the opportunity to be both a man and a woman. Don't feel like you need to earn anything. You experienced plenty today. It's not something you should have ever had to go through."

Jessy cupped his breasts. Ash winced as she squeezed the breast that the prince had grabbed. Jessy quickly pulled her hand away. "Sorry babe! Does it hurt?"

Ash gingerly cupped his own breast. "I didn't hurt that much. It just hurt a little when you squeezed, and you know. Boobs are sensitive."

"Can I see?" Ash nodded and started to unzip his dress. Jessy quickly moved to help him with his zipper and carefully took off his bra. She could clearly see the marks where the prince's fingers had dug into Ash's breast. Ash lifted his breast and winced a little as he touched one of the bruises.

"Jessy? Would you take a picture? One of the girls at the office suggested we document the damage in case the prince tried to sue me for kneeing him in the balls."

Jessy gave him a questioning look. "Do you think he would really try to sue?"

Ash nodded. "The video Alexis took, he said he was going to sue everyone. I don't think it was an idle threat. I'm really not worried about him winning or ever actually having to go to court, but it's probably better to be safe." Jessy had Ash cover his nipple with his hand and took a few close ups. She took one with him covering both nipples from the breasts up. She then had him move his hands and took the whole set again.

After the pictures Jessy came up and gave him a careful hug. He leaned down and kissed her. His intention was to give her a kiss of thanks for being there for him, but it quickly escalated.

Jessy cupped his unhurt breast in her hand as the kiss went on. Ash moaned into her mouth as she played with his nipple. She was getting really good at teasing his nipples. Ash slid his hands down her back and under her joggers. His hands found the lacy thong she was wearing and cupped her butt cheeks. He slid one hand around to her hip and traced the edge of her pelvis.

Jessy pulled her mouth off his and moved her lips down to his nipple. After a moment of teasing, she moved to the other breast, careful not to nudge his bruises. Ash closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation starting in his nipples and swelling in his abdomen.

Jessy used her hand to pull up his dress until she could access his inner thighs. Ash was already wet, but his arousal only increased as she started tracing patterns over his vulva though his panties. Ash moved his hand from her hip to her mound. A little surprised to find she didn't have a dick. He pushed her panties to the side to allow him access to her lips and clit. The heat and moisture were immediately evident. He caressed and teased her outer lips, running his fingers around her slit until she shifted her hips trying to get her fingers to delve deeper.

Ash pulled his fingers away from her lady bits and trailed his hand up her torso briefly teasing her nipple thought her thin shirt and lace bralette.

Lifting her lips from his breasts by lifting her chin with the tips of his fingers.

He smiled at her. "So. Not that I'm not enjoying this but weren't we having a pretty serious conversation?"

Jessy looked and him and then down at his breasts. "Yes. But you, topless, and then the kiss. I didn't think you'd mind. Get you mind of today?"

Ash responded by zipping the rest of the dress off and taking off his shoes. He took Jessy's hand and draped the dress over the bar chair as he led her away from the kitchen, clad in only his lacy pink panties. He started up the stairs, but Jessy stopped him and pulled him back down.

She pulled him into a quick kiss before whispering, "Fuck you look hot in only your panties. But..." She bit her lip, "I think we should break in the office today..."

She tugged his hand and Ash followed.

Jessy's computer was still on when they got into the office. Ash got a brief look at the computer before Jessy pulled him back into another kiss. The screen had search results up for how to have the best lesbian sex.

Ash suddenly knew why she hadn't had a dick today. He leaned into her kiss hard and pulled her close. They separated after a moment and Jessy quickly stripped, tossing her bra and shirt over her chair, her pants and panties pooling at her feet.

Ash took a good look at his naked wife, she had held up very well over the years, and the wished breast and butt lift had made her look ten years younger. He could almost swear that she looked younger than she had last week. Jessy stepped forward and pulled down Ash's panties. She kissed his stomach and down his inner thigh as she got him naked.

She stood up and gave him another kiss. "Babe? Lay down for me?"

Ash lay down, Jessy spread open his legs and crawled up between his legs, showering him with kisses across his torso as she went. She gave him a quick deep kiss and then moved back to his breasts. Lighty caressing the unhurt one while using her lips and tongue on the other. Ash moaned under her efforts. He was unsure what to do with his hands and ended up just caressing her back.

Trying to encourage her with his fingers. He could feel that tickle starting between his legs. The itch deep inside that he knew was his arousal climbing. It was so different than when he was aroused as a man. It didn't focus on his dick, it was like his breasts, nipples, hips and pelvic region all became a linked network. Every tease, lick, or touch made that arousal grow.

Jessy had been doing some research. All the experience in the world as a woman didn't give her the abilities to push all of Ash's buttons. She had been thinking about last night. Ash's teases, calling her a dickgirl. She felt like she had been getting off with her dick almost all the time since the first wish.

She loved it, that wasn't a question. It felt like it had always been part of her. She knew Ash loved it too. Today though she hadn't had a dick at all. She had been thinking after Ash left that morning, she wanted to experience what she had been missing out on. She had planned to talk him into a pre-lunch "break" where they would have sex just as women. She knew it wouldn't be very hard to get him agree to the sex part, but she had planned to have him stay a woman all weekend. No dicks to be seen, just two married women, enjoying some time without their kids.

Ash moaned and shifted his weight as his arousal grew. Jessy could feel the heat from Ash's pussy on her stomach. Jessy kept a hand on one breast and kissed her way down his stomach, paying special attention to the hollow areas on the insides of his hips as Ash squirmed. She had noticed that seemed to be a particularly sensitive spot. Ash noticed her lingering kisses and attention to these areas and felt the heat of his arousal climb.

He moaned and tried to push up and press his vulva against her. Jessy grinned wickedly and climbed back up his body to kiss his neck and ears. She planted her thigh on his bare mound and pressed it into his heat as she teased him. Ash tried to grind in her thigh, but she moved with him, denying him the extra friction.

Ash moaned a little at the denial, "Jessy, please. Uhmm, just touch me."

Jessy breathed heavily on his neck. "Ok babe. Where do you want me to touch you?"

"Unnh, you know."

She moved to his breasts and kissed each nipple and blew on them, making his nipples stand out even harder than they had before.

She looked up at him, "Is that where you wanted me to touch?"

"Noooo," he moaned out, "Lower!"

She moved down his body pulling her thigh from his mound. She dragged her nipples across his stomach delighting in the little bolts of pleasure moving from her nipples to her clit. She was enjoying this tease almost as much as Ash, her pussy was soaked, she could feel her moisture dripping down her legs. She kissed and licked at the hollows inside his hips again. Ash bucked his hips towards her.

She asked again, "Here?"

"Noo, my pussy, please!" He moaned out.

Jessy finally moved lower leaving kisses as she went. Ash ached for her touch and trembled as she started kissing his outer lips. The itch inside him felt like it was going to burn him from the inside out. Jessy worked on his outer lips, teasing him with her tongue, lapping up the juices that were running from his vagina. She slowly worked her way in avoiding his clit but getting closer as she licked and sucked.

She took a few experimental plunges into his vagina with her tongue, gathering his nectar and thrusting into his depths as far as she could go. She tried for a moment to lick his g-spot but was unsuccessful. Ash was moaning in pleasure, and she could tell that he had started playing with his breasts and nipples. She decided it was time and licked and kissed her way up to his clit.

She softly moved his labia away and gave it a lick. Ash convulsed as a shock of pleasure flashed though his body. She did it again, lighter this time. He still twitched but didn't move as much. Jessy started to work in a rhythm. Flicking her tongue across his throbbing clit and then moving in slow circles barely touching it. Ash panted and moaned out her name as she worked. He squeezed his legs together while Jessy continued to pleasure him.

Ash was in heaven. Jessy had obviously learned a few new tricks today and she was driving him a bit wild. If the girls asked again, he was going to say that she worked wonders with her tongue too. He felt Jessy's fingers dance in a circle around his wet entrance while she worked his clit with her tongue. First one finger and then two. He tried to hump her fingers.

The added stimulation pushed him almost to orgasm. His legs started to shake, and he pinched his nipples hard. Jessy pressed her fingers against his g-spot and Ash screamed. He humped her hand as she continued to work his clit and g-spot. He felt like that itch deep inside his pelvis had bloomed like a firework, sparks flying through his nervous system.

Jessy pulled her tongue away from his clit and kissed around his flower, still teasing and thrusting her fingers into his vagina. Ash felt the crest of his orgasm come down and he tried to thrust back on her fingers again. Jessy took the hint and added a third finger. She started working on his clit again and Ash felt the sparks fan back to life. His labia was still covering his clit but it was so sensitive from his previous orgasm that the slightest movements from her tongue and lips around it made him twitch. Ash arched his back and moaned. He felt another orgasm coming.

The flames reignited and he came again when Jessy put her lips right on his clit and started humming. A scream escaped his lips again as he panted out Jessy's name. Jessy kept up the movement with her lips adding a little suction to the vibrations. Ash screamed out again as he felt like one orgasm crest and roll into another. His legs involuntarily squeezed together, trapping Jessy's head while he rode out his orgasm.

Jessy stopped moving her tongue and lips and just applied gentle suction to keep Ash on the edge without letting him down. She continued to plunge her fingers in and out of him, trying to stimulate his g-spot as much as possible. Ash's orgasm finally started to dissipate. He released Jessy's head but still twitched as her hands stimulated him. He panted from the effort of his orgasms. He needed a break.

Jessy propped herself up, fingers still slowly thrusting. She grinned at Ash and added a fourth finger. Ash felt himself stretch to accommodate her additional finger.

"Unnnhh, Jessy, what are you doing? I'm soo sensitive right now."

Jessy smiled at him and licked his juices from her lips. "Oh, you know. Just teasing my wife and seeing how much she can take..."

"Fuck hon, I don't know if I can take any more. It feels like you're trying to put your whole hand in there."

His body shuddered with an aftershock as her fingers in his vagina tugged at his clit. "Do you want me to put my whole hand in you?"

Ash shook his head, "No, unnh, not right now. Too sensitive."

Jessy pulled her hand out and licked her fingers.

Ash tried to sit up but flopped back down on the carpet. The itch inside him had been sated but he felt like Jessy still had her fingers in him and his clit was oversensitive, every movement of his labia sent little shocks of pleasure through his system. Jessy crawled up his body, dragging her breasts and then her thigh across his sex. Ash shuddered a few times as she moved up to gently kiss him on the lips.

Ash could taste himself on her lips. Sweet, a little tangy, and under that he could taste Jessy's lips. They kissed for a moment while Ash recovered, and tangle of arms legs and breasts.

Ash took a moment to catch his breath and looked at Jessy. "So, you decided after your first time to do a little research?"

Jessy gave him a surprised look. "How did you know I was doing research?"

Ash smiled up at her. "Because it was up on your computer screen when we walked in." His grin said it all, "I don't mind, I think you learned something."

Jessy smiled back. "Oh, I did. I learned that if I tease you a lot, that you leak like a faucet."

Ash moaned as she slid her thigh up his vulva. "I feel like I leak any time you just touch me. It's easier to hide being turned on as a woman but it's a lot stickier."

Jessy giggled and gave him another kiss. "Soo my sexy wife, I was planning on making you cum and then convincing you to spend the weekend as a woman. But it sounds like you don't need any convincing."

Ash took a deep breath. "I don't need to be convinced, after that performance you might have to do some pretty hard convincing to get me to be a man again."

Jessy lightly drew patterns on his breast with her fingers. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll want to be a man again soon, but in the meantime, I think we might just have girl sex. No dicks, no dickgirls, just two women."

Ash hugged her close. "That sounds wonderful. I won't have to worry about getting pregnant either."

Jessy paused for a moment, leaving her finger pressed on his nipple. "About that. I was thinking."

"Not thinking about getting me pregnant I hope."

"No, I was thinking, if we have one more wish in that bottle, maybe we should wish that you can't get pregnant. Or couldn't unless we wished you could. I mean I don't see you wanting to but, you know, just in case."

Ash thought about that, he should still go to a gynecologist, find out how complete his transformation was, but it could save him a lot of hassle. No birth control, no condoms. With the transformation an IUD might be ok, it might change with him just like his ring did, but a wish would make it a lot easier.

"Thats a good idea. A small part of me wants to experience the whole motherhood thing, but other part, says no. I don't really want to go through that."

Jessy laughed at him. "Well, if you really want to know, make it part of the wish, then you'd have the memories but none of the pain and effort. It would be cheating but I doubt you'd want to experience yourself afterwards."

Ash thought about that for a moment, "Maybe, defiantly wishing I couldn't unless we agreed to. But right now, I wish I could return the favor."

Jessy giggled a little, "And what favor was that?" Ash reached up and palmed her breast. "Oh, just a few orgasms I just had."

He squeezed his thighs together and ground his pussy into her leg.

Jessy grinned, "I was hoping you'd say that."

She lifted her body off of him and straddled his head. Ash was a little surprised. They had never done this before, but then, up until this week she hadn't really liked receiving oral.

Ash looked up. His view was dominated by Jessy's smooth vulva. Her smell washed over him, and he could feel the moisture from her lips as she brushed his chin. He put his hands on her ass and moved her into position so he could start kissing and licking her. He started with licking his tongue from her vagina up her vulva to her clit. Flicking her clit with his tongue Jessy moaned. She was already very turned on from eating him out earlier. She pushed and he responded by licking and sucking on her labia. He blew on her clit and worked up and down her slit trying to tease her while making sure to circle back to her clit every so often. He thrust his tongue into her vagina, and she humped his face.

She was obviously getting off on this even without him using his hands. He moved back to her clit and tried to repeat what she had done to him. Sucking a little, using his tongue to flick across her clit in a pattern, across, then circles. Trying not to create too much contact. Jessy rode his face, grinding into his tongue and nose. Her arousal climbed as Ash did his best to bring her to orgasm. Ash couldn't see her, but she was grasping her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she rode his face. Her moans were going up in volume and she bit her lower lip each time he worked directly on her clit.