A Couple of Wishes Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way into the basement bedroom, with Ash leading. Jessy teased him by walking close behind him, her dildo smearing Ash's juices on the backs of his legs and ass.

In the room Jessy pulled the dildo from her pussy and offered it to Ash. Ash opened his legs and pressed the bulb inside himself. It was a little bit of an odd feeling.

The bulb filling his vagina and the shaft pressing up against his labia and clit. He took a step towards Jessy who had sat on the bed and felt the bulb start to slide out of him. Jessy giggled when he pressed it back into his vagina.

"Not so easy, is it? You really have to squeeze"

Ash tried his best to squeeze. He didn't have a lot of experience working the right muscles, but he did have the advantage of not giving birth to two children. He squeezed and took a careful step. The dildo stayed put.

Ash walked to the closet, the ripped part of the dildo rubbing on his sensitive clit with each step. He reached up to the top shelf and pulled down a box.

Jessy give him a confused look, "Babe, what are you looking for?"

Ash dug into the box and pulled out a long red silk rope that they had stashed with the Christmas decorations last year.

Jessy's eyes widened. Ash walked back over to her the dildo bobbing. "Feel like being tied up?"

Jessy nodded and licked her lips. Ash motioned for her to stand up and tied her hands behind her back with enough slack so she wouldn't have to lay on her hands or arms.

Jessy walked over to the bed and lay down and pushed back with her feet so Ash could climb on after her. Ash climbed up between her legs and leaned down to tease her nipples. He sucked, licked and kissed each for a moment while Jessy writhed under him. She fed him constant directions.

"Flick your tongue harder, yes, now my other nipple. Grab my breast. Unnnnhhh. Yes, suck my nipple, just a little teeth. Hmm, Yes."

Ash finally pulled away from her breasts and moved his hips into position to slide the dildo into her. He settled the bulb snugly into his vagina and used his hand to press the tip into her sopping pussy.

He tried a few experimental strokes. He felt like he had a little control, but it was a lot less than he had with his own cock. He lifted Jessy's ass and pressed his hips into her, grinding his vulva against hers as he thrust. He and Jessy both moaned.

"Jess? Would you toss me a pillow?"

Jessy gave him a dirty look. "I'm tied up! How am I supposed to do that?"

Ash grinned and her and pulled the bulb out of his vagina, leaving the dildo in Jessy. He straddled her hips and slid up her body positioning his pussy right above her face as he got a large throw pillow. Jessy took the hint and started to use her tongue and lips on his vulva. Ash closed his eyes and ground his pussy into for face for a moment before moving back down the bed to prop up Jessy's ass.

Ash pumped the dildo into Jessy with his hand a few times before removing it and reinserting the bulb into his own vagina. He slowly pushed back into Jessy and worked up a rhythm. The pillow allowed much more contact between their vulvas, Ash could feel Jessy's moisture gathering on his lips. He started with a grinding motion that he thought might stimulate her clit as well as allow him to press the dildo against his own clit. Jessy started moaning. Ash thrust faster, adding a little depth to each stroke.

Jessy panted, "Yes, harder."

Ash obliged. It was hard work keeping the bulb in while he thrust. Jessy clenched her ass and pushed her pelvis up into him. He tried shorter faster strokes and was rewarded with louder moaning from Jessy.

Jessy was getting close. The feel of Ash's pussy rubbing against her own had really turned her on. She loved the feel of his smooth lips pressing against her at the peak of each thrust. The dildo felt good but the friction on her clit and the eroticism of the moment pushed her over the edge. Jessy let out a little gasping scream. Ash pumped her harder grinding his mons into her clit. Jessy screamed again as she came, lifting her legs and wrapping them around Ash as she shook in orgasm. Ash stopped thrusting with the dildo fully inserted in Jessy. He pulled the pillow out from under her and lay on top of her, listening to her rapid heartbeat.

After resting for a few moments, Jessy sighed contentedly. "Hmmmm babe, that was fun."

Ash pushed up a little and looked into her eyes." "It was fun. Just a lot harder than using my own dick."

Jessy giggled; Ash could feel the vibrations of her giggle moving through the dildo into him. Ash shifted his hips, pressing their pussy lips together.

"I think the weirdest part was the lack of feeling. I feel partially full, but not feeling anything inside you while I'm thrusting is pretty strange."

Jessy nodded in agreement. "I totally agree, it's fun. But I like being inside you better." She lay there for a moment.

Jessy wiggled under Ash. "Babe, could you untie me? I'm starting to lose feeling in my hands."

Ash pulled out of her and helped her up. After untying her Ash pulled the dildo out and went to the bathroom to give it a quick rinse and grab his clothes. Jessy joined him to clean up and handed him the washcloth when she was done.

"So, dinner?"

"Yes, I'm starving," he said as he quickly washed his pussy and inner thighs. "What do you want? Leftovers?"

"Sure, how about the lasagna and some salad?" Ash nodded and Jessy left to go get dinner ready while Ash dressed.

They swapped jobs when Ash got upstairs, Jessy came back fully dressed and helped plate the food. After they had sat down Jessy brought up the topic of wishes again.

"So, should we try and use the last wishes?"

Ash chewed his food and then answered, "We should do it before the wine goes bad. I'm not sure if magic wishing wine can go bad but who knows."

Jessy put down her fork, "So wish that you can't get pregnant?"

"What about the kids?"

"I was thinking about that, do they really need that as a teenager? It's so confusing anyway. What if Quinn wakes up one morning with a dick? Can you imagine the drama?"

Ash laughed, "Oh she would be better with it than Morgan, imagine him waking up a girl. He'd scream so loud the whole neighborhood would wake up."

They ate quietly for a moment. Jessy finished her salad and put her fork down again. "Do you really think it's a good idea?"

Ash looked over at her, "I do. Who knows they may be totally happy the way they are. They may never wish they were the opposite sex. But if we can give them this gift why not? When the time comes let them choose. I know I wouldn't give this back for just about anything. Even with the bad today, I loved being a woman at the office."

Ash placed his hand on hers. "I have enjoyed being a man and I value the experiences I had growing up but," he sighed, "I feel so much more complete as both. I wish I could have been both when I was a teenager. Who knows how things would have turned out. My life could have been totally different."

Ash took a sip of his water. "What do you think?"

Jessy took a bite of her lasagna to give herself a moment to think. "I'm still worried that we would give them a choice that might confuse them."

Ash thought about her concern. "Assume for a moment that it wouldn't be confusing, and that they would make responsible choices. Would you want them to be able to choose?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Ok, what if we put a caveat to the wish, that they could only wish to change themselves after they turn 18?"

Jessy was conflicted. She wanted this for their kids, but she could see a thousand ways for this to be a problem. Ash seemed so gung ho. She knew from what he had said today that he would have wanted this ability for his entire life. Neither of the kids had ever talked about being the opposite gender. They seemed happy as they were. But Ash had probably seemed happy too. What if one of them came out as trans in the next few years? She'd want them to be able to switch immediately, live in the body they wanted to be in. She thought about their previous wishes. Their intent behind the wishes had always seemed to be a factor. Ash's flaccid penis when he had first changed seemed to be because he believed that if he was mostly a woman, he couldn't get an erection. Her intentions behind her second wish had respected her idea causing her dick to be extremely small when flaccid and her balls to hide. If their intent behind the previous wishes had been respected, then maybe wishing that the kids would have to be responsible to make a change would work too.

"Ash babe. Do you see all the ways this could go wrong?"

"I do. Without some kind of restriction, I could see it being a huge problem." Ash pursed his lips, "I just want to give them the gift of that choice, and if this is my last chance?"

Jessy was quiet. "Ok, how about we give them the choice, but only when they are mature enough to make it? No age limit, that way if one of them comes out as trans or gender neutral they can make their own decision."

Ash agreed, "Ok, you wish for the kids, and I'll make the wish about contraception?"

He got up to get the wine. He poured two very small glasses, each a bit more than a fill sip and raised his in a toast.

"To wishes that have made us happier."

Jessy tapped his glass with hers, "To our happiness and our children's."

They each took a sip and wished.

Ash wished that neither of them could get pregnant unless they both agreed to it, he added as he thought about it that their kids would have the same ability, to only get pregnant or impregnate someone if they made a conscious choice to.

Jessy wished that their children would have the same ability to change genders and the acceptance of their gender that She and Ash did, but that they could only change if it was a mature decision, that they couldn't be forced to change no matter their age.

Ash's sip tasted floral again, this time like lavender and rosehips, with a hint of currants. He looked up at Jessy. "Do you think it worked?"

She smiled, "Yes, mine tasted like chocolate and dark berries."

Ash tried his wine again. It tasted a little sour like the wine was just starting to go off. Jessy had a second sip and made a face. "You were right about the wine going bad. I'm glad we didn't wait."

Ash finished the last sip of his and made a face, "Are you happy with the wish for the kids?"

Jessy took a sip of water to clear her palate and made a face at the last sip remaining in her glass. "Yes, I just hope they don't learn to change too fast. I don't want to have to buy two wardrobes for kids about to enter puberty."

Ash laughed, the intensity of their conversation about the kids washing away as he laughed. "I hope not too!"

Ash took another bite as something occurred to him. "Hon, speaking of wardrobes... Natalie from the office asked if I'd like to go shopping with her tomorrow. I asked if you could come too..."

He gave her a pleading look. He wanted more clothes, another dress or two for work, some skirts and blouses, a few casual things, more panties, and another bra.

Jessy made a mock exasperated noise. "We can't afford for you to have a whole new wardrobe!"

Ash gave her a sultry look, "You don't want your sexy wife to look good?"

Jessy giggled at him. "Ok, Miss clothes horse, we can go shopping, we just can't spend too much."

Ash gave her a big smile and took his last bite of lasagna.

Jessy gave him a shrewd look, "You know you're really getting into this being a woman thing. You are starting to act a little more like a woman."

Ash thrust out his chest and gave her another sultry look, "You're the one who told me you were going to make me a real woman."

Jessy smiled at him and finished her meal. After she was finished, she pushed back her plate. "Ok sexy wife, if you really want to learn to be a woman you need to learn to put on your own makeup."

Ash raised an eyebrow, "Right now?"

Jessy nodded. "Yes now. If you do the dishes, I'll get things ready upstairs."

Ash agreed and got up to do the dishes.

Two hours later and a lot of makeup down the drain, Ash was finally feeling like he didn't look like a clown putting on his own makeup. He tried once more, starting with the tinted moisturizer, skipped the concealer, brushed on a little translucent mineral powder, added a little eye shadow, eyeliner and some mascara, careful not to poke himself in the eye. He used just a little of the bronzer and blended it. Last but not least he added a little color to his lips, careful not to overdo it. He turned his face to check that everything was even.

Jessy walked over and looked at his face with a critical eye. "Much better, like I said, you don't need a lot. It'll take a little more practice to be able to put it on quickly, but you have the basics down."

Ash felt proud that he had done a pretty good job. He felt like he was all dolled up with nowhere to go and nothing new to wear. He walked into the bedroom and watched Jessy fold some clean clothes.

"Hey Honey? What do I do now? Do I leave it on? Or do I take it off?"

Jessy looked up at him and walked over. She pulled him into a kiss. Ash melted into her lips, placing a hand on the back of her neck to pull her up to his lips. Jessy grabbed his butt and pulled him in, so their breasts pressed against each other.

Ash felt himself getting aroused. That little tickle coming back and encouraging him to start caressing Jessy's back as they kissed.

Jessy pulled away. "Babe, you should go clean your face. And then, take it all off."

Ash looked at her stupidly for a moment. "Take off all the makeup?"

Jessy smiled at him, "Yes, and then... your clothes."

Ash quickly washed the makeup from his face and disrobed in the bathroom. He walked out expecting Jessy to be on the bed waiting for him. She wasn't on the bed, or in the bedroom, or closet. Ash walked downstairs calling her name. He found Jessy in the kitchen, pouring white wine into two plastic cups wearing nothing but a smile and her wedding ring.

"Hey babe. Care to tease the neighbors?" She raised her eyebrow.

Ash watched her walk around the island with the plastic cups, her hips moving seductively and her naked breasts swaying with each pop of her hips. He took the offered cup as she walked up to him, her breasts almost touching his. Ash tried a small sip. It was much better than the wishing wine had been for the last few sips.

Ash reached forward and placed a hand on her hip, rubbing his thumb across her hip bone. "What did you have in mind? Rebecca was pretty adamant about you not walking through the backyard naked. She didn't seem too excited about my swimsuit either."

Jessy smirked at him, "Oh, who says I'll be naked? Mabey it's you that is naked!"

Ash took a big swallow of his wine. "Me? Naked?"

Jessy gave him another grin, "How about a dare?"

Ash took another sip of wine. Jessy had been acting a little differently since their little show for Juliette earlier in the day.

"What's the dare?" Jessy grinned at him and thumbed his left nipple. "I can't tell you unless you agree to do it."

Ash knew that she wouldn't dare him to do anything that was dangerous or get him in real trouble, but he thought she was planning something that might be a little out of his comfort zone.

"What if you tell me and I say no?" Jessy gave him a half smile, "Then you have to walk over to the neighbor's house in just your red bikini and ask if they have any sugar we can borrow."

Ash cracked up laughing. "Really ask for sugar in a swimsuit? Is this teenage slumber party?"

Jessy turned a little red on the cheeks and swiped at his breast with her hand. "Hey! It was the first idea into my head! I had just assumed you would say ok to the dare."

Ash leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "Ok hun, I agree, the dare or asking for sugar. But only if we can have a pillow fight before bed."

Jessy gave him another gentle swat. "Fine, it's a slumber party. A sexy slumber party." She drained her wine cup. "Ok, I DARE you. To take this," She held up her purple vibrator that had been sitting on the counter. Ash wondered how he hadn't noticed it there. "Go and lay in the middle of the back yard, and use it to make yourself cum. I'll give you five minutes before I turn on the lights. If you haven't finished by then, you have to finish with the lights on."

Ash gave her a calculating look, his lips pursed. Which would be more embarrassing? Teasing Rebecca or potentially her husband in his very skimpy bathing suit, or potentially getting caught masturbating in the back yard. It was the obvious answer that asking for sugar had probably lower consequences. But... he already knew which he was going to choose. He was already aroused, and he had felt himself get wet the moment Jessy had said he had to make himself cum.

Ash set his cup down on the island, grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. He grinned at Jessy and pressed it to her nipple. She bit her lip as her breast vibrated.

"Five minutes starts the moment I lay in the grass."

Ash leaned forward and kissed her before walking straight to the back door. He threw it open and was soon laying in the middle of their yard, legs spread, the vibrator circling his clit.

It was Ash's first time trying a vibrator and he could immediately tell why they were so popular. He had tried one on his dick before and it had felt nice, but nothing like what it did to his clit. He moaned out before catching himself. The vibrations felt amazing. He could feel them radiate from his lips into his clit and it seemed like no time at all before his arousal mounted and he was squeezing his legs together in orgasm. Between the vibrations and his previous arousal, it was the fastest orgasm he had ever had as a woman. He allowed himself to moan out as he continued to play with the vibrator. He slid just the tip into his vagina.

He was sure he didn't have time for a second orgasm before Jessy turned on the lights. He kept the vibrator away from his clit and gave himself a moment to recover. He took a few quick glances at the neighbor's houses that he could see from his position. It was still a little light out, but full dusk was quickly approaching. He knew that he could be seen already from the second floor of either house. No lights were on that he could see. He decided to risk it. He moved the vibrator back up to circle his clit and plunged two fingers into his sopping vagina.

He tried putting the vibratory into his vagina, circles around his clit to bring his moisture to lubricate his clit. He used the vibrator a little further away from his clit this time. He repeatedly squeezed his legs together as the pleasure and heat from his arousal spread out to encompass his thighs and abdomen. He moaned openly, now eyes closed. He hoped that Jessy was inside enjoying the show.

Ash's climax took a bit longer the second time, but the pleasure was that much greater. He lost himself in his own pleasure for an unknown period of time. His fingers were covered in his juices by the time he came. His legs shuddering as he clamped down on his hand. The vibrator still pressed directly to his clit as his body spasmed in orgasm. After a few waves of pleasure had washed from his center of arousal into his tingling fingers and toes he relaxed on the cool grass.

He noticed the porch light was now on. He wasn't sure how long it had been. The last of the evening light was fading quickly and the porch lights highlighted his naked form on the grass.

Ash sat up and turned off the vibrator. He decided that he needed his own. There was something kind of sexy about using Jessy's, but what if she was using it? He looked up at the houses on either side. Still no lights upstairs. Rebecca and Jeff's house next door had their back porch lights on. He didn't recall if those were on when he went outside.