A Couple of Wishes Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked quickly to the house on shaky legs, the grass cool on his bare feet. Jessy was just inside with her back against the wall, fingers working her clit feverishly. Ash stood on the deck and watched her finish through the open door.

Jessy let out a few cute little moans as she came. Her knees snapping together as she squeezed her thighs tight around her hand. She opened her eyes to see Ash smiling at her.

She collected herself and stood up, a little unstable, before speaking. "Babe," she panted, "That was quite a show... I didn't expect you to go to stay that long after I turned the light on."

Ash stepped into the kitchen and looked over at the clock, "How long was I out there?"

Jessy followed his gaze to the clock. "Well at least ten minutes after I turned on the light."

Ash turned a little red. He might have overdone it. "Jessy? You don't think the neighbors saw, do you?"

Jessy giggled and handed him his refilled glass of wine. "Well, if they did, I'm sure they enjoyed it!"

Ash turned even more red, the tops of his breasts flushing. "Honey. I'm serious. Seeing me in a swimsuit is one thing but watching me get off twice in the back yard! I know I over did it, it just felt so good and..."

Jessy started laughing at him. "Babe, its ok!"

Ash gave her a dirty look. "What do you mean its ok? What if they saw! I know I took the dare, but seriously! The third wish isn't going to cover that!"

Jessy kept laughing at him. Ash stamped his foot down like their daughter did when she wanted something. Jessy finally looked up at him. "Babe are you really that worried?"

Ash huffed his breasts bouncing. "Yes!"

Jessy put down her glass and grabbed his hand. "Ash babe don't worry nobody saw you! Rebecca and Al left this morning for their yearly trip to cape cod. I saw them leave, and Mac and Piper are on vacation for three more days. Remember when they asked Morgan to water their plants when they were gone?"

Ash gave her a blank look and after a moment burst out laughing. Jessy joined him. Ash ended up sitting on the tile floor unable to stand. His chest heaving and sides hurting. Jessy sat down next to him.

"Babe, you know I'd never ask you to do anything that was that bad. I mean I'm sure some neighbors heard you. I heard you..."

Ash smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss. Enjoying how their soft lips pressed into each other. It had been so long since they had done anything like this. He couldn't remember the last time they had laughed so hard or dared each other to do anything.

He smiled at Jessy, "Hon, I did you dare, now you owe me one."

Jessy mock gasped, "What is this a slumber party?"

Ash giggled and took a sip of his wine. "Yes! Now, truth or dare."

Jessy made big eyes at him. "Ooooh truth."

Ash made a face, "Ugh not fair, I wanted to make you do a dare. Ok truth. Did you really wish I had bigger tits just so you could fuck them?"

Jessy stuck her tongue out at him before taking a sip of her wine. "Yes. I read one of your stories, you know the sexy kind... It was about some friends playing a board game where each turn they had some crazy transformation. One the guys ended up with huge tits and his girlfriend a huge cock. And, well you know, she tit fucked him and..." She made an upwards exploding motion with her hand from the top of her breasts. "It just stuck in my head, and I wanted to try it. You just needed bigger boobs for the fantasy. That and you know my thing for breasts."

Ash took a sip of wine, "Well next time you have a dick..." He mimed an explosion all over his breasts. "I'm game to do it again." He smiled at her and bit his lower lip. "This time not in the woods."

Jessy reached over and brushed his labia with her index finger. "Ok babe, my turn. Truth or dare?"

Ash wiggled his hips while Jessy walked up to him, their thighs touching, and slid her finger between his pussy lips. Ash wasn't quite ready for more but let her tease him.

He gave her a half smile. "Truth."

Jessy pulled her hand from between his legs. "Ugh I wanted to give you a dare again. Ok truth. Which do you like better? Being a man or a woman."

Ash pursed his lips and answered quickly, "Both." He honestly wasn't sure. He still identified as a man and probably always would, he had been one for 38 years.

Jessy bumped and nudged him in the arm with her shoulder. "Come on that's not an answer."

Ash took a deep breath. "I don't know. Last weekend, I would have said a man. Today I was seriously thinking about being a woman for the rest of my life. Last night I was imagining what it would be like for you to get me pregnant. I kind of wanted it." He took another big sip of wine. "I keep going back and forth. I think some time after the kids get back, I'll probably spend that month or maybe two as a woman and see how I feel. I feel so natural like this, but I also feel natural as a man. Does that make sense?"

Jessy leaned over and put her head on his shoulder. "Yeah. I think I do. I kind of wanted you to say a woman, but that wouldn't change anything. It's probably my bias since I love being a woman. I don't want to be a man, that's why I didn't wish I could turn into one."

Ash shifted so he could put his arm around her and pulled her tight. "I did wonder about that. I didn't ask for it because even when I'm a woman, I'm still not into men."

Jessy snuggled into his collar bone and gave it a kiss. "Having a dick and balls and still being a woman? That is amazing. I feel so, I don't know powerful. Like I'm better than all the guys and I'm still a beautiful sexy woman."

Ash smiled, "Hon you know you're always beautiful!"

Jessy smiled a little, "Babe you just have to say that."

Ash made a noise of dismissal. "Psshh, no I don't. It's true."

Jessy smiled more, she would never tell him, but she liked this game where she deflected, and he kept complimenting her. "Liar, Dare."

Ash cocked his head. "Liar dare?"

Jessy lifted off his shoulder and looked at him. "Dare, it's my turn. Dare."

Ash smiled hugely, "Oh, yeah dare. Ok, I dare you..." He needed something big, something daring. Something sexual that she would have never tried. Should she have to put on a strap on and streak in the neighborhood? No. What about eating him out on the neighbor's front porch while they were gone. No, they had a doorbell camera.

He licked his lips. "Ok I dare you to see if you can fit my entire hand inside you..."

Jessy looked surprised. "Oh umm, ok? Do you really think it will fit?"

Ash leered at her. "Well, you said girl sex only and my girly hands are a lot smaller..."

Jessy looked at Ash, she could tell this idea was turning him on. She watched as his nipples hardened. She decided to tease him. They needed to go to bed, or they would never get up in time for the spa tomorrow.

"Ok babe, I accept, but... You have to wait until tomorrow. You can choose the time and place, but you have to wait until tomorrow..." She gave him a wicked grin and walked out of the kitchen, plastic cup in hand, hips swaying, auburn hair draped down her back.

Ash stared stupidly after her. She had always been able to press his buttons just right, he could feel the heat from his groin increase and moisture gather at his vagina. He shook his head, finished his wine, and followed the sound of her footsteps leading back upstairs to the bedroom.

The bedroom was dark and the door open when he arrived. He frowned a little and reached for the light switch. He was attacked with something soft and large whuffing into his chest before his hand could touch the switch. He stepped back against the door frame surprised, and reached again for the switch, this time successfully flipping it on.

Jessy stood a few feet in front of him, still naked, a pillow from their bed in her hands. She grinned at him and attacked. Ash ran toward their bed, breasts bouncing as Jessy swatted first his back and then his ass with her pillow.

Ash finally reached the bed, grabbed one pillow and flung it at her head and missed. He grabbed another and barely blocked her swing attempting to knock the pillow from his hands. Jessy pressed forwards. Ash had to lean back on the bed to get away from Jessy's pillow. He got a few swings in before Jessy knocked his pillow from his hands. She swung it again landing a solid soft "Wufff" on Ash's head. Ash fell onto their bed, Jessy's body landing on his to keep him pinned to the bed. She removed the pillow from his face and pushed it down over his arms and grinned down at him.

Ash took a quick breath and looked up at her, heartbeat still racing from her sudden attack. Jessy smirked as he caught his breath.

"I win!" She crowed

"You, win, what?" he asked, smiling back up at her.

"The pillow fight!"

"How can you win if I didn't know we were having one! I want a rematch!"

She grinned down at him, his arms pinned on his chest by her pillow. "Nope, sleepover rules, one pillow fight one winner. Sneak attacks encouraged!"

Ash tried to protest but was cut off when Jessy leaned down and kissed him hard. He almost tried to pull away but quickly melted under her hungry lips. She pulled back after a moment of dominating him with her lips and removed the pillow trapping his arms. She ran around the bed and slipped under the covers.

Ash lay there, he could still feel Jessy's lips on his. He bit his lower lip and rolled off the wrinkled duvet to join Jessy. Once under the covers Jessy pulled him close and resumed kissing him. Ash melted into her lips and moved closer when she pulled him in. Their kissing continued for a moment before Jessy started to let her hands roam across his body. Ash responded but brushing those little spots he knew she liked as well as new ones he had experienced himself over the last week.

Eventually their hands ended up in the soft folds between each other's legs. Ash quickly came under the dance of Jessy's fingers, his body trembling and moaning into Jessy's mouth as another orgasm spread through his body in waves. He renewed his work on Jessy as soon as he could focus again. Jessy's hands moving to his breast and shoulder urging him on. Jessy took a moment longer before her orgasm took her breath away and she pulled out of their kiss.

Ash watched her close her eyes in pleasure and marveled at the gift they had been given. He thought of their afternoon and evening. He had never had so many orgasms in a day. As a man he wasn't sure he could. He wondered how much was too much, as Jessy opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Hey babe, you ready for the sleeping part of the sleep over?"

Ash nodded and moved in to kiss her again. After a few moments of small kisses and cuddling they each got up to wash their faces and brush their teeth.

Ash rolled away from Jessy encouraging her to be the big spoon. Jessy quickly snuggled in behind him, enjoying his soft asscheeks pressed into her thighs and the weight of his breast in her hand. Ash quickly fell asleep her arms.

Jessy lay there smiling. Ash was amazing. This week had been amazing. She didn't want it to end but she knew that they would have to go back to some kind of new normal once the kids came back. They couldn't keep having sex whenever and wherever around the house. She loved the new intimacy they had found but knew it couldn't last like this. She drifted off thinking that they were going to have to have the kids go over to her parent's house for a sleepover more often. She wanted more nights like this with Ash.