A Couple’s Fantasy Comes to Life

Story Info
Long time couple finally decides to play with others.
3.2k words
4.18
34.1k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
60 Followers

For the past decade, Tina and Tom have enjoyed a great relationship. Fully in love, the pair's sex life has always been something special. The two share similar interests and sex drives, and they had sex daily in the early years. As time moved on, the frequency slowed but the intensity was always there. The couple would always cum hard and cum together. Always amazing!

Their sex life included porn of various types. Sometimes just a couple, sometimes lesbian fun, and often a focus on group interactions. They enjoyed the eroticism of couples just letting loose for hot encounters. No emotion. No jealousy. Just sex. Threesomes. Anal. Two couples. Swaps. Sex parties. Watching. Being watched. Cumming. It was all hot, adding to a healthy sex life together!

Recently, the pair started working out more and sexual energies increased. They felt more attractive, and sexual confidence of course intensified! Sex drives spiked. They began verbalizing more sexual fantasies, which they've always found to be fun and healthy. Tina was sometimes shy, but she would warm up to them. And Tom would feel more emboldened. Both would get very horny and feel more aroused and very in love! And with no judgements or weirdness!

One topic kept coming up. Play time with others! Maybe Tina could enjoy her first lesbian experience, or they'd play together with one couple or more. The two would often fantasize. As time passed and feeling more in shape and hornier than ever, the two started thinking about what such an experience would be like.

They would need "rules". First, it had to be purely sexual. No jealousy. No cheating. No emotion. Just fun and the chance to experience pure sex together, in the company of others, or with others to some degree. Whatever they desired.

Second, Tom and Tina would prioritize each other. If either was not having fun, or not having sexual needs met, or were feeling "off", they would immediately stop whatever they were doing and take care of each other. Period. No regrets.

Third, any play would have to be entirely safe from diseases or weirdos, safe from emotional impacts, and fully comfortable. Frequent check-ins. Safe words. Whatever was needed. And ultimately, it should be very hot! And not just fun in the moment, but something that would charge up their sex lives for a long time to come. Reflections, reminiscing, and more and more fantasies! But how and when? Would they really be able to go through with it?

So again... how to do it? Safety would suggest friends or people they knew. But that could be weird or create drama, so not likely. What about strangers? Perhaps other couples they meet on vacation? Vacation sex could make sense and the topic had come up. But it's hard to know how to move that forward with new people, so that was uncertain. Meanwhile, meeting strangers at a bar or club might seem hot, but likely wouldn't be particularly safe, nor their style. So again, hard to make that happen.

The couple read of another approach. Online dating sites were a common way. But would they really want to post a listing on a swinger site? Not really. Fantasies may be fun to fulfill but discretion would be a must!

Another approach soon emerged. With the growing trend of online amateur porn, something the couple often watched, some of the performers, who were just regular normal people, offered meet up opportunities. Apparently, OnlyFans or other sites had such listings, and the couple started to take a look.

Soon, Tina and Tom noticed one couple named John and Jess, who looked like amateur porn stars the two sometimes watched! They found the couple attractive and, if them, their porn videos very hot. Passionate and kinky. Yet they seemed normal and fun. The couple's listing got them very hot!

Tina and Tom were intrigued. The couple regularly discussed the ad and the potential to connect. It came up frequently when having sex and always made things even hotter!

They found the courage. Tom and Tina reached out to the couple. They wanted to be discreet but still show what the couple would find! See if there was a match. Not sure if it would go anywhere, but they were aroused at the thought of sending anything at all. They send body shots and a bit about their desire for a new experience.

Jess and John responded! They said they were definitely attracted to what they saw and would be happy to discuss helping the couple with a new experience! Jess commented on how sexy both of them looked and especially liked Tina's body. Through some brief phone chats, comfort levels grew. Other things grew too. 😉 Pulses raced a bit.

Tina and Tom reaffirmed together what they'd expect. Again, safe and sane and hot. Prioritize each other. If either was not happy or not having needs fulfilled, it would be over in a flash. And they'd be back pleasing each other. No if, ands, or buts. Both fully satisfied and pleased. It all felt very safe and like the time was right to try this new experience. One time to see how it goes?

They again found more courage. They made actual plans.

The weekend was picked. Going to Vegas. Planning for a Saturday night rendezvous. Nice hotel suite booked. Discussions repeated, rules known. Sex leading up to the weekend was intense, and that alone might be enough. But this could be the chance. They went to Vegas open to the possibilities.

On Friday, Tom and Tina went clubbing and drank, had a good time. The Saturday night plans made them extra horny and oddly more social. They grinded against each other more than normal. The two even ended up engaging a bit with others while dancing, which they never do!

They met a couple at the bar, normal folks in sin city for fun. The music was good, and Tina grinded with the girl, both with hands roaming here and there. Again, not the norm!

They rotated dance partners at times, each girl grinding with the other's man. Things felt very sexually charged. The men were hard, pushing on each girl. The women a bit wet. Harmless and fun. Lots of smiles and laughter. Yet very erotic.

Tom and Tina thought maybe this was a sign? Should they just turn this couple into something?

But no, the Saturday plan was made. Stick to the plan! Tom and Tina went home very late, to sleep, but ended up fucking like crazy first. Minds were racing, and sparks were flying!

They awoke late and went about their day. And the next evening finally came around. There was a knock at the door. Deep breaths. Relax! Drinks ready. The door opened. It was the couple, they were there!

Jess gave Tina a big hug, John gave Tom a firm handshake. Then Jess hugged Tom, with a little kiss on the cheek. John hugged Tina, with a slight pat on her ass. While a little forward, everyone laughed and it felt fun, felt light.

Jess and John seemed normal and fun, and it felt like a good match. Drinks were mixed. Vodka sodas. Splash of cranberry. The couples spoke like normal, almost like old friends. It was a fun connection. Soon, the discussion turned to guidelines. Again, disease free (reports provided), only consensual, whatever they were comfortable with. Tom or Tina could stop at any time. At a moment's notice. No problem. John and Jess were there to please. It all made sense. They asked what Tom and Tina wanted, and they said to see where things went. Play time. Maybe full swap? This might be the only time they do this, and they should give it a full experience, right? Jess and John reinforced how much fun they'd all have. What a chance!

As a final step, Tom pulled Tina aside for a quick chat. While nervous, they confirmed this would just be fun. No risk. No emotion. Safe. Hot sex. Stuff they'd fantasized about. Each would make sure the other was doing well. And continue only if entirely together. Both fully happy and satisfied. With that, the two came back toward John and Jess. "I think we are ready", said Tom.

At that point, pulses raced. Skin felt flushed. John and Jess approached and the foursome quickly undressed. We are really doing this, the couple thought. Tina and Tom had gotten in good shape, so getting naked was comfortable. Both happy with their appearances. Tina was pretty, tight and curvy in the right places. Tom was fit, handsome, with a firm and willing cock. The time was right.

As expected, Jess was fit, nice body, cute face, fun smile, nice breasts, shaved pussy. John meanwhile was muscular, lean, great smile and hair. Also trimmed. And as the porn videos seemed to suggest, he did have a large cock. Maybe 8 or 9 inches? Hard to tell. It looked thick and veiny. With a big head. Looking at the couple together, Jess and John looked like porn star personas from Pornhub.

From there, things started moving quickly. But comfortably.

Standing, Jess gave Tina a little kiss and then another. Tongues playing gently. Then more aggressively. Deep kisses.

She pressed her tits against Tina's, which was a first-time sensation. Jess touched Tina's body lightly, her hands roaming. Then gripping more firmly.

Tina's hands wrapped around Jess as well, with one coming to rest on her firm ass. Hands moving around. She was feeling very horny as things progressed!

Tom and John watched.

Soon, the girls then sat on the edge of the bed.

Jess gestured the guys over. She grabbed both cocks, pulling them towards her. Tom's cock was hard as a rock, and John's cock swelled.

Soon Jess was stroking each, alternating her month from one to the other. Licking Tom and then trying to deep throat John, and just generally just raising the heat.

Meanwhile, John licked his fingers and started rubbing on Tina's pussy, first her clit, tweaking and rolling. He moved his fingers towards her opening. She was incredibly wet! She flinched as the first finger went in, and then another. More surprised perhaps at how wet she was and how easily he entered her. But also flinching at the experience of feeling another man touch her after many years.

As Jess pulled her mouth away from Tom's dick, she said, "What a great dick. You taste so good. Such a big head too". She then said, "What do you guys think of John's cock?".

"Well, not sure we expected that today", joked Tom. Softly, Tina nodded, saying slowly, "Yeah, it is... ah... quite big". The group giggled and raised eyebrows just a bit.

"Ha, yes, John is certainly a lucky guy!", said Jess. John smiled and said, "Yes, thanks, I feel very lucky". And he smiled a big smile.

"You know who else is lucky?", asked Jess. "Tina! She'll feel lucky soon enough!". She let out a little laugh, a smile and wink. Tina suddenly felt a bit self-conscious. Not sure what to think.

Tina felt a bit flush, and her eyes turned downward. A bigger cock was not part of the fantasy. She was intimidated. But it's okay, right? She wouldn't stop because of that? She loved Tom's cock, it was amazing. This was different. A night of new experiences?

"Oh no, baby, don't be shy", said Jess. "It'll be okay. You'll have so much fun. Here, you should really just touch it!".

With that, Jess moved Tina's hands and delivered them to John's hard cock. Her hands looked small in comparison.

Tina gently touched it, feeling it's warmth. So hard. She touched it with both hands, wrapping her fingers barely around. She wasn't really stroking it but just exploring. She moved one hand to his balls, which were huge and hanging low. Again, Tina felt like she was taken away, into a porn film. "It's so big", said Tina again softly.

"Some call it a Bull Cock.", said Jess. "Some men just like watching their woman get fucked by someone with a big cock. By a bull. But you are both going to play today. So much fun. I just love watching it fill someone for the first time". Jess and John both looked at each other, smiled, and you could see their great connection. Tina again felt apprehensive but somehow confident. Jess continued, "It's amazing because a pussy can spread a lot and still tighten right back up!". She smiled and winked at Tina.

With that, Tom and Tina looked at each other as well, and Tom said, "This seems like it's going to be fun, huh?". Tina whispered gently, "Yes, I think I agree". Tom leaned over and deeply kissed Tina, and just then, the two were pulled gently from each other.

It was time.

John eased Tina down on one of the beds, putting her on her back. He reached for lube, just to be sure. He began using both hands to work the Astro Glide all over his firm cock, and he pressed his fingers inside Tina. Again, she was already so wet. So open.

Meanwhile, Jess pulled Tom by his two hands toward the other bed, she laid on her back, spread her legs, and prepared for more.

John spread Tina's legs open. She looked down at this new man and his large cock moving toward her opening. Tina always had a very tight pussy, and she wondered what this would be like. Could she take it? How would it feel?

John eased his cock head toward her opening. It was wet and willing. He was able to start easing it in. First the head, then an inch or two. "Are you doing okay", he asked. Tina nodded and gently said, "Yes, it's tight but good". And he continued easing into her. Her head was spinning just a bit!

Tom started to penetrate Jess as well, and he felt a new pussy for the first time in years. Jess wasn't as tight as Tina, but she felt smooth and wet. And still tight as her folds wrapped around his tool. Tom gradually made his way all the way in and began pumping. "That feels so good! Fuck me!", said Jess confidently. Like a pro.

Tina felt John's cock work its way all the way in. She squirmed a bit as her pussy expanded. Growing to fit all of it inside. She felt full. Every wall of her vagina was being pressed and pressed.

John slowly pulled almost all the way out, and Tina looked down to see just how much cock was about to reenter.

She then watched as he pushed all of it back in!

She lost her breath a bit at the pressure, squirmed noticeably and felt so full again. So horny. Wanting to be totally fucked.

She watched with eyes wide as she saw each inch go in and out, in and out.

Again, she felt like she was watching a porn video, with a porn star, and she was right there in the action!

Tom gently yelled over, "Babe, that's so hot! Are you doing okay? Feeling okay?".

Tina looked over, smiled, and emphatically nodded her head. "Wow, it feels so good. I'm so horny!", she said. She giggled a bit and her eyes rolled back.

"This is all so hot", Tom said. "Doing this together is amazing".

The couples continued to fuck. Tina usually touches herself when being fucked, but she found herself building just from the pressure. She slightly flicked her clit with her finger, but it wouldn't take much. She was building. John just kept plowing away, rocking her body. Moving her up and down with each thrust! Her pussy gripped his cock tightly.

Tom was building as well. Jess could tell. He was swelling and getting so hard. As Tom started to burst, Jess pushed him out of her. She got to her knees and opening her mouth to receive his load. She wanted it in her mouth and face. This was a porn star experience. A porn star cum shot. She licked Tom's cock and stroked him. Tom gladly obliged. His cock swelled and he started cumming shot after shot, spurt after spurt, into Jess's mouth, on her face, with some dripping to her breasts. She looked up at him, licking her lips.

She looked over a Tina, now building herself. John kept sliding in, and Tina couldn't take any more. Her breath paused, her toes curled, her body convulsed, and she starting having a massive orgasm! Wave after wave. Body arched. Contracting. Head tensed forward. Her contractions went on and on!

John didn't cum yet. Just kept pumping into Tina's convulsing body.

When she was finally done, he readied himself. Tina felt his cock swell even more. His huge head pressing deep into her vagina.

He quickly pulled out to blast his sperm all over his new sexual tryst. He hovered over her stomach, his hand working his cock. Then the first spurt... a huge initial cum shot coated her belly and breasts. Then another rope and another. A little hit her chin! His hard cock was sending huge streams all over her spent body.

Tina watched his cock twitch each time, and her eyes followed as each stream hit its target. More cum than she imagined. She was coated and unsure what to do.

As John finished, Jess suddenly rushed over and started licking Tina's stomach and tits. Tina had seen this in porn videos, but now she had this hot woman eagerly licking her body all over, licking up all of John's love juice. It was so intense and again, Tina's head was swimming.

Then it was over.

What a rush. All four stopped and took a deep breath. They smiled. "Wow, so intense", said Tom. "Yeah, not sure what to say", said Tina.

"You don't need to say anything", said Jess. "Just enjoy it".

"That was so hot", said John. "You two are a lot fun".

"I got most of it, but you should clean up Tina", said Jess. With that, Tina headed to the restroom.

She felt a bit odd. Not guilty so much as dazed. Tom and Tina agreed to this. Their relationship is strong. They wanted this. So that was good. But she felt so kinky. It was so much fun. Her pussy still throbbed a bit. In her mind, she kept thinking how horny this all made her. What a great experience.

She wiped with a wet washcloth and prepared to head back out. She looked at the mirror, raised an eyebrow, and smiled. She felt dirty but really seemed to like that feeling.

"That was so hot", she said to herself. She was so satisfied that her and Tom took the chance to do this!

Tina couldn't wait to be back in bed next to Tom, embrace again, and reclaim each other sexually. She was still buzzing, still feeling horny. She couldn't wait to take Tom's cock back inside its rightful home!

This was such a hot experience, better than expected. And she felt so lucky to have a special person to enjoy it with.

She left the bathroom assuming things would soon wrap up, and her and Tom would soon talk together about what had just happened. What a wild night they had shared!

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
60 Followers