A Couple’s Fantasy Comes to Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A couples first swinging encounter continues with more fun.
1.3k words
4.29
19.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
59 Followers

This story continues the first night swinging for Tina and Tom. The couple just finished fulfilling their fantasy with John and Jess, and Tina leaves the bathroom after cleaning up. The couple had a great night, and she expects things to quickly wrap up. She and Tom would reconnect and share thoughts on the experience they just shared.

But as Tina left the bathroom, she paused. Tom's cock was rock hard again! Jess was giving him a passionate blowjob. Her tongue was working all around his cock and balls. She was even teasing a bit towards his ass and then back to his balls.

"So Tom wasn't done after all, Tina!" said Jess. She smiled and continued engulfing his cock and balls.

Just then, John reached out to grab Tina's hand. "I don't think you're done either," he said. Tina's eyes widened and blinked quickly.

John's cock was rock hard once more. He pulled her toward the bed, spun her around, and pushed her onto her hands and knees. All at once, she was now bent over, ass high up in the air.

John grabbed the lube, spreading it all over his cock. He then inserted his fingers into Tina's pussy. She was opening up again. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock to her opening. First his big head, which caused Tina to gasp. She was horny but not used to a second hard fucking, at least not recently. John said, "You're are so hot like that! I can't wait to fill you again!"

Tina looked back and only nodded. "Can I really take his cock again?" she thought. Just then, his head pushed through her opening and he began to slide in. Her pussy received it more easily this time, although she felt a little burn. That quickly subsided. She soon felt his cock pushing all the way in, his balls pressing against her. John began to thrust in and out as she arched her back and visualized his hard cock spreading her lips.

He pinched and squeezed her ass. With plenty of lube, he started inching his fingers towards her asshole. All girls like a little ass play. Just the thought of it. So dirty. Another opening being penetrated and used.

He used his thumb, and then a finger, then two. He was alternating gentle finger thrusts with hard cock pumps. Tina felt so dirty and she was so turned on! Tom would sometimes finger her ass and even fucked her every so often, but this was new. She was getting more on horny but wondered where this would go.

Tina looked over at Tom and Jess. They had moved on to an eager 69 position! Clearly in their own world.

Jess was deep throating Tom, and his face was buried in her pussy. Tina saw his tongue working all her folds, which was not something she was always comfortable with. But she knew Tom was a good licker, and this got her even hotter!

John continued thrusting, and Tina was again building. As before, she was lightly nudging her clit but his cock was pushing her further and further. John suddenly slowed. He pulled his cock all the way out, inch by inch. She suddenly felt empty.

She heard John open the lube again and could tell he was spreading it on is cock. Then a few drops hit her backside, her ass. "Is he going to try??" Tina thought to herself.

She was suddenly unsure. She looked back at him, and he was staring intently at her asshole right in front of him.

He pressed his head against her backdoor. Started rubbing it around. Pushing gently. Tina again looked back.

"Do you think we can do this?" she asked.

John just smiled. And pressed a little harder.

His cock head skin was soft, and she could feel part of it entering her. Spreading her ass wide. It stung a bit. But thankfully there was a lot of lube.

He pushed a little more, maybe entering a half inch. A bit more. Spreading her. Moving in and out slowly and slightly. She felt so hot. So dirty.

But she again looked back and raised her eyebrows. Unsure yet again!

"Don't worry, baby. I'm just playing. This is too much for you right now. Even Jess only takes my cock in her ass in special moments."

Tina breathed a little sigh of relief. John continued, "I just wanted you to know how it felt. Spark your fantasies. Being used every which way. Maybe one day!"

With that, he patted her ass cheek and pulled back. He took a towel to clean off his head. And then he pushed back into her wet pussy. His hard cock slid right in.

Tina was very aroused! But she was relieved too. His cock would have been too much for her back door. And she once again really enjoyed feeling his cock pressing against all sides of her soft pussy lips.

Tina looked over at Tom and wondered if he had seen the anal play. He surely had, but now, Jess had climbed on top. She was grinding on Tom's cock, who seemed really turned on.

Tom looked at Tina and raised an eyebrow. An "are you okay" eyebrow. She raised one back. There were connected, together, having a really erotic time!

This loving couple were each getting fucked. Hard and fast. John pumping into Tina. Jess grinding on Tom!

Soon, the arousal peaked and all at once, it seemed like both Tina and Tom were cumming! But so were John and Jess. It was so hot that all four were releasing at that moment!

Tina started contracting and felt John swell. His cock was fully swollen and she felt it contract deep toward her uterus, cum flooding her wave after wave. She came harder when his cock twitched each time.

Tom was cumming too. Tina expertly grinding, cumming as well, pulling every ounce of his juice from his cock. 20 seconds. 30 seconds. More time went by with all four cumming and convulsing. What a moment!

And then there was calm.

Bodies slumped. Racing heart beats slowed. Breathing began to steady. Tom and Tina went from perhaps meeting a couple, to a first great orgasm wave, to now a second one. Multiple positions. Erotic talk and visuals. It was hard to believe but oh so very hot! It was more than Tina and Tom had ever imagined!

And it was time to clean up.

Tom and Tina went to the bathroom first. Using wet washcloths, they cleaned themselves up, just like they always did at home. At first, they were silent, thoughts perhaps racing.

"So babe, are you still doing okay?" asked Tom. "Yes, I think so," replied Tina. "That was really quite hot, right?"

"Yes, unbelievably so," said Tom. "It didn't even feel awkward, at least after we started. I think we are in such a good place together. That just felt like an extension of our sex life but a really hot extension!" said Tom slightly laughing.

Tina smiled as well, "It was totally hot. So glad we could share that. What a memory. But again, we are really okay, right?"

"We are. I am," said Tom. "I enjoyed watching John fuck you so hard, work his cock in you. I hope you didn't mind Jess getting a little kinky with me?"

"I actually didn't," said Tina. "I thought I would but it all felt so normal and natural. So fun. It's so important we stayed connected. Just sex. We always come first."

"We cum a lot apparently," joked Tom. They smiled. "It's just sex. So natural. So fun together. This will be so interesting to talk more about in the future!"

With that, the two nodded, and they engaged in a deep hug and kiss. They cleaned up and prepared to say goodbye to their new friends.

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
59 Followers