All Comments on 'A Cousin to Remember'

by TrueTabooStories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"field journalist"? Unless this was written verbatim based on a story by someone who's not well versed in speaking English, it's missing everything I'd expect from a true journalist. The grammar is atrocious, and needs the help of at least a grammar checker initially, followed by a review by a good editor. I could only make it about a quarter way through before giving up. There are free grammar checkers out there; Seriously consider using one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

According to your profile, you're an 18-22 retired 'field journalist.' When I read "It went straight into her notes." I am not certain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An illiterate field journalist, who was taught to write by a drunken Arkansas hillbilly, perhaps.

rorr82rorr82about 2 years ago

I'd have a hard time reading ur articles if this is how you write as a journalist? A lot of basic simple writing errors and the story had a horrible flow to it. It was more like step by step instructions of an event with no sexiness or description of the ppl involved. Plus u expect me to believe that a virgin was accepting of anal with no warm up or added lubrication? One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, tell the truth. You're not really old enough to be here, are you? I suspect that English isn't your first language and if that is the case try again in a language you're familiar with. The story line isn't appealing at all in the category you've chosen. I'd love to offer some encouragement but I can't.

Phoneme52Phoneme52about 2 years ago

I’m sorry but this doesn’t work on a number of levels. The story is very difficult to read contains poor grammar and fails to engage the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story needs work.

24 and still a virgin .

Please continue

steeleye11steeleye11about 2 years ago

As one has put it: "poor". I think that fits, many things to improve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrueTabooStories@TrueTabooStories
I am a retired field journalist who specialized in interviewing individuals who had sexual experiences within the boundaries of what people call a taboo. I write stories based on real events, and these are related to what my interviews had to offer. Enjoy my work!