A COVID Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun and games at home

My daughters were sitting on the couch in their underwear, I could tell that they had been making out. They saw I wasn't wearing my dress and immediately asked how was it tonight?

My response surprised me. I leaned up against the door to the garage and said, "I think I like this guy."

My daughters squealed with delight and encouraged me to tell them everything that happened that night. They rubbed my breasts and my pussy as I told my tale. At one point they started to remove my shelf bra, but I told them to stop. They asked why I didn't want them to remove it and the rest of what I was wearing.

I replied "Howard, commanded me to keep these on until morning. Except for my shoes which I can remove when I go to bed. Oh, and I need to charge the vibrator in that bag."

'Oh My God! Michelle exclaimed, "Howard is still controlling you, that is so hot. I wish he would control me."

Jessica then said, "I think you really like him, Mom." as she went to the bag, removed the vibrator and the charger, and plugged them in.

"I do, he clearly is very smart but isn't stuck up about it. There wasn't a topic we touched on that he did not have some knowledge of it. He knows how to push my buttons. He carefully aroused me to the point that when he told me to take off my dress outside and be naked with him in the parking lot, there was no way I would not do that."

Michelle asked, "Can I clean his cum out of your pussy?"

I told them he had worn a condom and she was clearly disappointed.

She said "Your story of the night is making me so wet. Are you up for helping me satisfy this arousal?"

I replied, "Honey, I am so turned on from Howard, there is nothing I would not like more."

Jessica said, "Me too!"

They stripped off their remaining clothes and Jessica pulled out one of my strap-ons that had a dildo for the fucker and the fuckee, but also had a butt plug attached to it. She slid the butt pug into her ass and one of the dildos in her pussy then said "I am Howard for the next hour!"

For the next hour, she traded off fucking me and Michelle. When we weren't being fucked, we sucked on the other's breasts and played with each other's clits. All three of us came so many times. We finally collapsed on my big bed with my naked daughters hugging me tight as we fell asleep.

When I woke up, I took a picture of myself in bed still wearing the clothes Howard had commanded me to wear. The picture also included my sleeping daughters. It was clear they were naked, but nothing private showed.

When they woke up, I asked if I could send the picture of me with them to Howard. They both happily agreed. They said they would do anything to help me win Howard as my Master.

I sent the picture to Howard along with the message that I still was enjoying the afterglow from my time with him and that my daughters wanted to share in my happiness.

A few hours later I received a text from Howard with all the information he had told me he would.

In addition, he said," I really enjoyed the picture of you with your obviously naked sleeping daughters. You keep exceeding my expectations, which I see as very encouraging. Now, I want you to download this app and log into it with this username and password. When you have that, insert the vibrator and make sure the app can turn it on and off, and notify me when you have done that. Also, you are to send me a video by 9 pm each night of one of your vibrators, or dildos, or whatever is being used to make you cum. You may wear a mask. Do you understand what I am asking?"

I quickly downloaded and set up the app, then tested the vibrator. The app said it was for remote control of the vibrator by another person over a distance.

"Yes, Master. I understand, BTW, I don't need to wear a mask. I trust you explicitly. I am ready to submit to anything you request. I finished setting up and testing the app. I can't wait to see how you use it."

Within minutes of sending the text, I felt the egg vibrator startup.

"Oh," I thought. "This is heavenly."

For the next few hours, the vibrator would go on randomly for one to five minutes. I was in a continuous state of arousal. Tuesday would not come soon enough.

He sent me a text saying that I could remove the egg when I was making my videos for him, but to let him know it had been removed. Also, I was to recharge it when it wasn't in me.

=================================================

I hope you enjoyed part 2 of my first adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Part 03 is currently being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 03 covers Alice making videos for Howard and her first activities after arriving at Howard's house.

12