A COVID Journey Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the pictures of Howard in his suit and me naked above the tablecloth. I thought it would blow his mind to know I was completely naked. He fled quickly.

Howard said, "Get under the table, pull down my pants and give me some of your incredible mouth action. "

I slipped under the table and then knelt in front of Howard. The space was tight and the column which held up the table ended up in my crack.

I reached up, undid his zipper and belt, and started pulling on his pants. Howard lifted his butt so I could get his pants down. I pulled his pants and briefs down to his knees.

I then pushed his legs apart and brought my lips to the tip of his cock. I know that fellatio gave Howard great pleasure, which made me happy. I started to go up and down on his shaft while my hand massaged his balls.

Then I heard the waiter walk up. "Here's your desserts."

Howard said, "I've dropped my napkin under the table. Could you get it?"

The waiter said, "I can get you a new one. "

Howard said, "I'd rather you fetch this one."

The waiter sighed and ducked under the table. I turned my head slightly and so I could see his look of surprise as he saw a nearly naked woman; I did have my shoes on, going down on a man.

I handed him Howard's napkin, smiled at him, and went back to my business. The waiter came back out and said, "I'm sure you will enjoy your dessert."

Howard replied, "Yes, I will enjoy both of them."

I giggled under the table.

I could feel Howard's cock start to pulse as he shot a load of his cum into my mouth. I continued sucking until I was sure I had all of it and then swallowed it.

Then Howard said, "Come up and sit by me."

I twisted my body and came up from under the table cloth. He leaned over and kissed me just as a younger couple came by and the man noticed us. I think his head was going to twist off as he tried to get as long of a look as possible. The woman never noticed us and just kept on talking to him but looking ahead.

Howard said, "I wished she had looked also. Her reaction would have been interesting. Here's your second dessert. Eat up."

I replied, "It won't be as nice as the one I just had."

We finished our dessert and Howard handed me my dress. I quickly pulled it over my head and then arranged the straps as best as I could.

The waiter came back with the bill and said, "I hope tonight's dinner was memorable and that we'll see you again soon."

We told him it was and that we'd be back.

We had our arms around each other's waist as we walked back to the car.

The Drive Home

I said, "That was amazing. I never realized what an exhibitionist I was until you brought it out last Thursday. You had me practically naked in the parking lot and driving home that way was the first exhibitionist experience for me. And then tonight, I loved it!"

"I think you are a natural. You appeared to love the exposure." He replied.

We arrived at the car. Howard opened my door and spread a thick towel over the car seat and onto the floor and helped me in. Once again, my extremely short dress rose up. This time my bare ass was on the towel instead of the cold upholstery.

He went to his side, pointed at the convertible roof, and asked, "You want to go topless?"

I enthusiastically replied, "Sure, it will be fun!"

He turned on the car's engines and pushed the button to open up the convertible top. Then he said, "Okay, pull your dress down to your waist."

"What? What do you mean?" I said with a tone of shock in my voice.

He smiled and said, "You agreed that you wanted to go topless."

"I thought you meant the convertible top." I looked at Howard with my mouth open.

"I said, 'You want to go topless?' I think I was very clear in asking you, and you agreed."

"You are incorrigible! You planned that carefully." I shook my head and then continued, "Okay, Alright, you win." I pulled the straps of my dress down and pushed the dress down to my waist. My nipples immediately went hard.

I then looked at him with an angry expression on my face and shouted, "You happy?!?"

He reached over and cupped his hand on my cheek and said, "Anytime I am with you, I am happy."

I melted, my anger evaporated, I laughed and said, "The things I do to make you happy."

He then leaned over and reattached the nipple clamps. He said, "We wouldn't want to forget these."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "The things I do for you. Can you turn the heat up? It's a lot colder now." The cold was causing the nipple clamps to send a stronger sensation throughout my body

"I don't know. What will you do to make it worth my while?" He asked.

I shook my head and said, "You never stop, do you?" I pull the hem of my dress up to my waist, reducing my dress to no more than a belt with my pussy exposed to the night air, "Is this enough of an incentive to turn up the heat?"

"I think that fits the bill very nicely,"

My seatbelt completely covered the strip of cloth that was my dress. The shoulder belt separated my breasts. It would look to anyone seeing me that I was completely nude except for my black choker, which was really a collar.

And with that, he backed out of the parking place and we headed towards Highway 101. A few walkers noticed my lack of dress and either cheered or made catcalls. I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed or aroused by the attention.

As we went down the off-ramp, I felt that heat was becoming too much, but I knew that if I complained that Howard would come up with something to make me regret it. To add to this, Howard again had his hand on my pussy and his fingers were rubbing my G-spot.

As we started traversing the farmland between Oxnard and Camarillo, I started to sweat from the heater on my side of the car and my growing arousal.

I leaned over to his side and noticed that his heater wasn't burning him up. I said, "How come your heater is producing a pleasant temperature and mine is overheating me?"

He asked, "So you need to cool off?"

I replied, "Yes I do. Can you fix it so I am not on fire?"

He said, "Sure." As he pulled off the freeway.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You asked me to help you cool off." He smirked as he pulled into a popular burger chain drive-through .

The parking lot was brightly lit. I sank down into my seat so no one could see my nakedness unless you were standing right next to the car.

There were a couple of cars ahead of us to get to the order gal standing by the line of vehicles.

"Do you want Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, or a root beer float? And put your mask on." Howard said.

"I prefer Vanilla. What are you going to do to help me cool off that doesn't get me arrested?"

He said, "Just stay down like you are and you'll be fine."

We pulled up to the order gal and she immediately saw my nakedness. She asked, "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "I'm fine. My boyfriend and I are playing some kinky games tonight. I hope this doesn't offend you."

"Offend? No. It makes me jealous. I wish my boyfriend would play kinky games with me." She replied. We could see she was smiling even with her mask.

"Have you tried asking him? Some guys are slow about asking for kinky stuff. " I said.

"Good advice. What can I get you?"

We placed an order for two vanilla shakes and crept forward to the pay window.

The woman at the window took our money and didn't look up to see me until we started to pull away and then her eyes went wide with shock. We then crept up to the pickup window and it seemed that every woman who worked there was at the window.

The woman at the pickup window asked me, "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

I smiled as big as I could so that my smile would show despite the mask. I said to the gathered crowd of masked women, "I'm having an absolutely incredible, sexy, and kinky evening with my boyfriend. My dress is here around my waist. You should try riding nude with your lover. It's so wonderfully erotic."

Another of the woman asked, "How do those nipple clamps feel?" By this time, I could see a couple of the masked men who worked there, behind the women, trying to catch my state of undress.

I replied, "Have you ever pinched your nipples when you are masturbating? The clamps are like that, and they intensify the sensations my body is experiencing tonight. They help me have stronger orgasms. You really should try them."

Another one of the women looked at Howard, laughed, and said, "Do you take volunteers? Because I'd love to be where you are right now. It looks so sexy. Is there training involved?"

I replied, "He's not playing with others right now. After COVID passes, he might. Here's what I'll do if you want to learn more about what being a submissive is like and if it is for you. Just give me your cell phone number and I'll text you back to help you learn if this is for you."

All the women laughed. We got six cell phone numbers along with our drinks handed to us. I put the phone numbers in the glove compartment.

As we pulled out of the drive-through, the woman who had taken our order ran over, waving us down. She got to Howard's door and said, "Here's my phone number. Please call me to set something up sometime."

We pulled out of their driveway onto the frontage road. Howard said, "That surprised me. It looks like you want to have an orgy when COVIID is over."

I replied, "Not that. It is clear to me that every woman who gave us her cell phone number thinks she is a submissive. It might be fun to screen them further. I could set up an online school for submissives. It would be a fun little side project. Plus, those who turn out to really be submissive could make good play toys for us. I think it would be fun for you and me to dom some young women. Remember, I do like switching sometimes. "

We were quickly back on the southbound 101. I took a sip of my vanilla shake and asked, "So what are you going to do to cool me off?"

Howard said, "You're holding it."

"What?" I said and then I realized what he wanted me to do. I took the top off my shake and poured some on each breast.

Howard said, "You need to rub it in."

I asked, "What about it getting on the seatbelt and the rest of the car?"

He said, "I put the towel down that should reduce the mess, but I'm sure you'll be able to clean it up tomorrow. Now go for it." And he handed his shake to me.

I decided to go for it, so I pulled my dress completely off, put the back of the seat down, and poured more of the shake on my breasts and pussy. I started to rub the shake over my body and work it into my pussy.

We pulled into the driveway and when the car came to a stop. Howard released both our seatbelts, leaned over, and started licking my body.

"You need more here." He said.

I poured more of the vanilla shake where he requested. He lapped it up.

He got out of the car and then opened my door.

"Let's go get cleaned up.

By the time we got to the garage bathroom shower, all of Howard's clothes were off.

As the warm water started to pour down on us, Howard said, "Bend over, keeping your legs straight and grab your ankles,"

I was happy obeying Howard. I imagined what his view was with my breasts pressed against the front of my legs. My pussy lips displayed like a flower between the tops of my legs.

I felt him gently run his fingers down the inside of my pussy slit. I let out a moan as he continued to stroke its length, pausing each time he reached my clit. I felt my vulva start to become engorged.

I felt his cock take the place of his fingers as it moved up and down my labia's lips.

The tip of his cock was at the doorstep of my pleasure palace. I felt it burst through the doors and deep within my passageway toward an orgasm.

He placed his hands on my hips to pull his body into mine.

He started to rock his hips back and forth as his cock moved in and out. I met each thrust of his with one of my own.

Our bodies climaxed together. My orgasm rocked my entire body after the intense continuous arousal from the events of the evening.

=================================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 09 is currently being reviewed by my fabulous editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 09 covers Howard's hands-on lessons as Alice teaches him the correct names of all her lady parts and then Alice discovers that Howard has a copy of the Kamasutra and wants to try it out.

12