A COVID Journey Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle said, "Would you be willing to offer us up for Howard's use if he lets us move in with him?"

I replied, "It would be lovely to have all three of us serve him at the same time. I'd also want you to get to know him. The crazy kinky sex is part of the fun, but we also spend hours talking about other things, like musicals or travel. He's a brilliant and caring guy who needs kink."

I noticed I had 20 minutes until I needed to be in the massage room. I told the girls I needed to get ready for the next activity of the day and that I was still naked, so I had many preparations to make.

I had already figured out that high heels and stockings were the foundation of any sexy or formal outfit that would gain Howard's approval. I was going to give him a massage, so the corset was out. I would need to be able to bend well. I put on a lacy bra, one of my garter belts, and a thong.

I worked on my makeup so that I'd be sexy but not a tramp. I selected a short dress from my sexual play costumes and slipped it over my head. It had a deep cleavage and the hem that barely covered my ass, but it covered more than the dress I had worn the night before to dinner. I looked at myself in the mirror, nodded my head in approval. I realized that I had 7 minutes before I needed to be at the Massage room. I quickly made my way there to prepare.

=================================================

I hope you enjoyed Part 09 of my first adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Part 10 is currently being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 10 covers Alice giving Howard a massage and reenacting scenes from the 2002 movie Secretary.

12