All Comments on 'A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

With two misspellings in the title, why bother to read it?

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

That's what I say...

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Beautiful and loving story, you brought tears of joy to my eyes .. and made me so wonderfully hot and wet.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Tiffany, I always thought this was one of my most romantic stories, I love how all the weddings came together, and I love when Bryson sings to Sabrina. I got so many emails about the title, I figured it was how Lainie wrote the note to the builders, it was a subtle reminder of how she didn't really know her fiancé, ha. I made it more clear when I put it on BC, but still received notes from them too, oh well. Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was a little leery of this one at first, due to the author’s note mentioning lotsa drama and Lainie’s running off for her hook-up (I guess I’ve spent too much time in the “Loving Wives” section, lol).

But I’m glad I persevered; this was a nice little story. Well done!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ha, thank you Anonymous, I feel this is one of my most romantic stories. Bryson obviously had quite a thing for our heroine right from the beginning, he was just waiting until Lainie was gone to act on it. Plus I love hotel romances, ooh and a little exciting backstory makes me fall in love with the characters myself. Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...