A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees

Story Info
A CDs backyard transforms almost as much as 'she' does.
19.9k words
4.63
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Hi, welcome to my epic story about a CD who's backyard transforms almost as much as 'she' does. Lotsa sex 'n drama, hope YOU Like it.

***

Monday

The girlfriend was almost gone. Six whole days by myself. All alone to pose and take pictures in front of my mirrors.

***

"You don't mind me going away without you, do you?" My girlfriend Lainie asked me this question again. She has asked it all month, ever since she decided she wanted to get away with her friend Joan. We were getting married in another two months and she said she wanted to sow some wild oats.

"If that's what you want to do, it's fine with me. Do what will make you happy." At first, I thought it was weird that she needed time away from me. We had great sex, I was pretty easy to live with, and I bought her this big house we were in six months ago, though she preferred to stay with her mom. But then I figured she would be bitter in the long run, I didn't want her to think she missed out on something.

"You won't mind if I hook up with someone on the cruise?"

"I will, but just don't tell me about it."

She always brought up the fact she didn't sleep around enough before she met me. We were both twenty-seven, and I figured who cares about figures like that, but that was all she talked about lately. I think her friend Joan had a wild past (and present). Lainie told me that I was the one who introduced her to a more intriguing and expanding sex life and she wanted to explore. Meeting over two years ago, we went from shy, quiet, sexually unambitious ingenues to pretty semi-wild adventurous 'women.' Women? well, technically I was male. Personally, I didn't even realize she was changing. Me, on the other hand, I was learning more and more about what I liked and I seemed to like almost everything. I was completely satisfied with our sex games and nights together.

"You can spend your time alone dressing up, maybe you will do it so much this week you will be tired of it by the time I come home."

"Really? I don't think that's how it works."

Lainie knew I was a crossdresser, well, definitely gender fluid. I showed her pictures of me after two months of dating. She was a little jealous at first because my legs and figure were so much nicer than hers. She was always on a diet but she wouldn't exercise at all, not even with me. I had been dressing since I was about seven and once I turned sweet sixteen I decided I was going to keep the most girlish figure I could. I was at the gym at least four days a week, and I was addicted to squats. I even had some more exercise equipment in a spare room. My body was light, a little curvy, and femme. We have even incorporated dressing up in our playtime and Lainie was quite into it. She was usually the initiator and would let me dress her up too, and then the two of us would flirt and grind against each other all night.

***

Lainie and Joan were going on a cruise to Florida and then maybe spending some time back in New York City, they were going to play it by ear. She decided we wouldn't even talk to each other for the week. We would be completely on our own, just like we were two single 'women.' Personally I liked the idea of getting and being married, all my friends were and they seemed quite happy. I was thinking that it was probably Joan that was making Lainie want to experiment, not me, though she told me that they never experimented together. Not that I would have cared either way.

I waved Lainie goodbye, and once she was around the corner in the Uber, I was in the shower getting ready to become Sabrina. I was going to spend the whole week as a woman. I figured, why not? I took off work, bought a bunch of new outfits, and got ready to luxuriate in my new home. I lived in Rockaway, Queens on a beautiful block right down from the beach. My side had big houses and backyards and across the street had big houses and huge garages. It was a block filled with families.

First I put on some music. I had my iPod hooked up to my stereo system. Even though it was the 2020's, it was still the mid-2000's technology-wise in my house, but musically it was always the seventies. Tavares, Chaka Khan, and The Bee Gees played in the background as I danced around in my towel.

'Blamin' it all on the Nights on Broadway

Singin' them love songs

Singin' them straight to the heart songs'

Once I shaved and lotioned, I slipped on my new lingerie. A gorgeous white lace bra filled with my C cup forms. I had on white panties, a waist cincher, and beige pantyhose. I sat and did my makeup, spending a long time on my eyes and lashes. Soon my eyes and lips were big and beautiful. Next, my red wig, which matched my hair pretty closely. It was long and straight reaching the middle of my breasts. I slipped on a tight light blue dress with a flared hem. It reached right below my knees. I then put on my strappy silver sandals. They were four inches high with a platform and totally stunning. Once I had my clip-on earrings and golden necklace on, I posed and took pictures for the next half hour.

Becoming a girl was a long process, but I just loved the outcome.

My phone started to ring. It was Lainie. "I forgot to tell you since you were going to be home most of this week I got someone to put in a coy pond and a coupla trees in the backyard."

"You did? When are they coming?"

"I figured they would be there already."

She hung up, the bell rang.

"Shit," I was all dressed up as a sexy housewife and I wasn't ready to show myself to anyone. I took a peek out of the window. There was an older man that looked familiar at the door, he saw me. He smiled and waved.

I had to open the door. I took a deep breath and practiced my voice. I turned the knob, the slight May wind wrapped itself around my blue dress.

"Hi, we're ready to get started." He took my hand, I had short terrible nails. I was about to put on my press-on's. There was a large truck and a jeep out front. "You know me, I'm Bryson from next door, I'm so glad there is another tranny on the block. A hot one." He laughed and pulled me more outside, he was still holding onto my hand. "This is the crew, we will be here all week." He then introduced me to the six men in work shirts and jeans.

I had never been so nervous, I never even walked out of my front door in a dress. The back door? Of course all the time, but never, ever the front. I didn't even know what to say to them. "Hi, um, can I get you something?" My voice was small and cracking.

***

I was in my kitchen, making coffee and iced tea, I also put extra bottles of water in a cooler with ice. I was shaking, Lainie knew I would be dressing up, why would she hire men to come over? Why would she hire the neighbor? And she must have told him I was a crossdresser, well tranny. This is the first time I ever heard his name. Bryson? I was looking out the back window through the blinds. He was probably twenty years older than me. He had dark hair and a little gray at the temples and he was taller than all the other men in his crew. He was definitely in charge.

The music was playing, and I was waiting for the coffee and tea to brew. I put on my press-on nails, they were long and frosted pink, I didn't feel completely dressed up without them. I put on a couple more bangles and slipped on my sunglasses, I was now ready to serve the men. I wished I wore jeans though, but there is no way I could change now, it would seem a little obvious.

I walked outside and all the men watched me and my boobs. I set up the coffee urn with cups and then put the cooler with the beverages on my patio table. I had the water on ice and I had fruit and snacks, I was hoping I wouldn't have to come back out all day. Bryson saw me and jogged over, he took hold of my hand.

"Nice color. You have very sexy hands." He held it a lot longer than I was used to. I felt the other workers watching us. "The men are going to use the facilities in the little cabana you have in the back." He pointed with his free hand and I just nodded, I lightly pulled my hand away, I didn't care what they were going to do I was going to hide in the house. As I opened the door he called to me."Hey! What's your tranny name?" I turned and a couple of the men carrying supplies stopped to look at me, I felt like such a fool.

"Um, Sabrina."

"Nice, thank you, Sabrina, I'll knock when I need you."

I walked back in. "Ugh." I leaned on the back of the door.

The day dragged by, I was nervous doing almost anything. The men had completely taken over the front, side, and back of the property. When I texted Lainie about them, she texted back, 'Deal with it I'm on vaca.'

***

Monday Night

I saw the men getting ready to leave and pack up. Bryson had been coming in and out of the house all day to ask me questions I couldn't answer, now he was in my kitchen.

"You don't mind if I take a shower here do you?"

I was thinking here? Why? He lived RIGHT next door. "Umm, really?"

"Yeah, I was figuring we could order something, hang out, you know, whatever."

Whatever? Shit, I wanted him out, I would be stuck with him all week. A week of dressing was turning into a week of stomach pains. I was stunned and I didn't know what to say, but the silence made him confident.

"Great, show me which one to use. I could use the one in the back if you'd like." He had a shopping bag with him and I made him follow me.

Lainie and I had a nice size house almost as big as Bryson's. I had three full bathrooms, not counting the one in the cabana. That only had a little outside shower, I would feel bad making him use that one. I brought Bryson to the one off the kitchen, it was the furthest away from my girlie bedroom. Hopefully, I could get rid of him.

"Wear something nice for me tonight, so we can remember our first time together." He gave me a sly grin. Was he kidding me, what did he mean? Just because I looked like a woman didn't mean I would be able to perform as one.

***

He was taking quite a while in the shower so I took one too. I needed to relax and change. I would take a long time myself and maybe he would get bored and go home.

When I finally got out I heard him call. "I love the music, I keep hearing my favorite songs. I ordered food and I have some wine when you're ready."

Ready? Ready for what? I was getting nervous again but I wouldn't revert back to a male, I wanted to be a girl the entire week and I wasn't going to let Lainie or the neighbor ruin it for me. All my outfits bordered on sexy but I found a nice red house dress that I hid in the back of the closet. Lainie bought it for me last Christmas to wear around the holidays. She told me I looked very demure. It had tank sleeves and was layered and long. The hem came down to my ankles. Underneath I put on a red bra and panties, then my nude pantyhose and red three-inch sandals. Imagine, these were some of my lowest.

I heard Bryson singing and then he called up the stairs, just as I finished putting on my light application of makeup He had been here for an hour and a half. "Do you like white or red wine?"

I walked to the foot of the stairs making a lot of noise in my heels. "Anything is fine," I told him.

He caught a glimpse of me. "Wow, can't wait until you are sitting with me on the sofa." He laughed and I heard him getting things ready in the living room.

I had on a different red wig. I felt the one I wore this morning was too sexy and this one was shorter and layered. I looked more like a housewife wearing it.

Bryson was waiting for me as I descended the stairs. He stopped to look at me, examining my lips and eyes, and then took my arm and led me into the living room. He had two glasses set up and a bottle of red that he must have brought. He poured and smiled, I could tell he was looking forward to this.

"That little girlfriend of yours told me you were a tranny. I thought you were one of her friends when I first saw you in the yard." He smiled as we clinked glasses.

"I'm not a tranny, not that there is anything wrong with that."

He was studying me, he seemed to be obsessed with my dark red lips. "What d'ya mean?"

"Just call me Sabrina," I said, I didn't want to talk semantics with him. He laughed again and he moved closer to me. He smelled quite nice after his shower but I wouldn't let it affect me.

We spent the next twenty minutes talking. He told me about his ex-wife, and his business, and his house. He was full of conversation starters. He also couldn't stop touching me. He was rubbing my legs through the long dress and playing with my hair. I liked the attention from a man but he was making me too tense. My little 'clit' was even smaller and descending into my body I was so nervous. He then took our glasses and put them on the table. he leaned in and tried to kiss me as I backed away.

"What are you doing?" I looked him in the eyes for the first time. His gray eyes.

"What? It's just a kiss." He leaned in again and his lips were on mine I wouldn't open my mouth. The front doorbell rang. He lightly squeezed my boob and stood up. "Dinner is here, we can pick this up later, haha."

***

"Okay, goodnight," I told him after we ate. I was cleaning up and had my back to him while I was at the sink. I felt him move behind me. His hands made their way up my sides and then down where he started to rub my ass. I froze.

"I have been checking you out all day, I love living next door to a hot woman."

I finished and tried to turn around, but he started grinding against me. His lips went to my neck and his body moved into mine. I couldn't move he had his arms around me while I held onto the sink, the steam making me wet. I suddenly felt his hard cock push into me right against my lower back.

"Please Bryson, maybe you better go. I don't want Lainie finding out about this." He spun me around and chuckled as he tried to kiss me again.

"Let's not worry about her." He brought me back to the couch. "Let's just sit." I fell with a plop as he stood over me. He brought down his pants and they slithered around his knees, his cock was hard and straining in his briefs. He moved closer and brushed it on my cheek as I closed my eyes.

"Please be careful, Bryson, please stop."

"Stop? Don't you want my cock? I read a lot of stories on the web and trannies always like a bit of cock."

I looked up at him, his cock now brushing my lips inside his briefs, I was afraid to move. "Well, what about the other stories where they don't?"

He laughed and took down his black briefs, his nakedness was at my lips. "Come on Sabrina just a little suck, Lainie says you are great at this. I'm looking forward to it." He then grabbed my head with both of his big hands, I couldn't move. I was more afraid of losing my wig than my dignity.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth and gave a tentative suck. I then let him plop out again. "If I'm going to do this you have to be nicer about it, let go of me."

"Nicer? Really? I'm reading the wrong stories and hearing the wrong rumors." He then grabbed his cock instead of my head, it was about seven inches and aimed it at my mouth again. I let it enter slowly. I would be lying if I told him I never did this before, well at least not with a real cock. When I was younger I thought about it all the time. Men had always invaded my fantasies, they still do. Lainie even bought us both dildos. Mine was very realistic looking, it even had veins and balls. She would sometimes wear it with a strap, and it stuck out of her jeans. She would laugh and say it was so much bigger than mine, then she would tease me and ask if it was turning me on. Lainie bought herself a bigger pink one with batteries, it looked like a rocket from the fifties. Oh, and it had a remote which she hid.

I let him do all the work as he moaned. "Yes, this is what I have been thinking about the last two weeks. I knew you had an incredible mouth. You have perfect, cocksucking lips."

Did I? Was I really doing a good job, I was barely moving, my tongue seemed to be the only working part of my body. He pushed in a little more as I let out a little cough, as he smiled. He kept telling me that with more practice I would get better. I felt him tense up and he grabbed my hair again. I put my hands on his belly and hip, he was moving too fast and I wanted him to slow down as he pushed in and out of me. He then started cumming into my mouth, I was completely unprepared for it. I pulled off of him and he came on my face and dress, just a little went down my throat. It wasn't that bad, actually, I think I liked it. He was just a bit too rough and I felt my neck was sore.

After his orgasm subsided he pulled back up his pants and spread out on the couch. I looked in my compact and fixed my lipstick. He watched and started rubbing my arm. "Baby, that was great. I haven't had a blow job in a long time. When I was married I used to get one all the time."

I had to get him to go. "Ok, maybe we should call it a night," I said into my mirror. I didn't want him thinking he could stay, and I was quite worked up myself. Hopefully, after cumming he would be tired and leave.

He smiled and brushed my cheek with his fingers as he stood up. He lifted me and gave me a last kiss. "I can't wait until you meet my son. He is going to love you"

***

I didn't sleep all night in my pale blue, silk slip and stockings. I was worried about now having to take care of Bryson's son as well as him. I probably wouldn't mind it, but I hated being told what to do. I was guessing that Bryson was in his mid-forties and his son in his early twenties. They were both too old and too young for me.

***

Tuesday

I had to get up, I'm sure the men would be here early. I was going to dress down today, way down. Well as down as my crossdressing spirit would let me. If I was going to be home alone, I would be trying on all the costumes and fantasy outfits I have gotten over the last year. Because Lainie had been so receptive to me dressing up, my wardrobe has expanded by five hundred perfect. When I first moved into the house months ago, I started in the smallest bedroom upstairs, now I have the second biggest. I would leave the master bedroom for Lainie and me after we get married.

My 'Sabrina' bedroom was the only one completely furnished. I even had a beautiful vanity with a large antique mirror. I had a huge closet and extra shelves just for heels. The room was painted a soft white with two big mirrors surrounded by light bulbs on the wall. I had a white dresser covered with my perfume bottles and girlie collections of lotions and sprays. Lainie couldn't believe how I could immerse myself into my woman's bedroom so easily and thoroughly, telling me she felt like she was going to move in with her big sister.

When she slept over we would start in the living room but end up in the bed in the master bedroom, surrounded by nothing. We didn't even have curtains. We never went in my 'girlie' bedroom, she didn't like waking up in another woman's room, which always made me giggle. She thought of me as another 'woman.'

Sex as two 'women' was so exciting to me, I had never been with someone as experimental as Lainie. I had never been with someone who let me dress up. She told me it felt so kinky, but it didn't feel like that to me at all. It was quite vanilla compared to what I read and watched on the web. We would both start in lingerie, something silky and revealing. I always wore my C cup breast forms, and practically hung out of my teddy. Lainie would be dressed in something longer and we both wore high Pleaser heels. We started making out while rubbing our breasts together. I loved rubbing my boobs against hers, I imagined they were real and I tickled them with my fingers and long nails. Lainie wasn't a fan of long fingernails but to me, it was a must. I would fantasize that we were two married women exploring each other while our husbands were watching a game in another room. In our heels, I was just slightly taller, I asked her to wear six inches while I wore five. I loved we were almost the same height, I was 5'8" and she was 5'6", but in our heels we were Amazons.