A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would then slip my fingers into her pussy, she never wore panties, while I always had on something silky and matching. I knew exactly how to rub her and she could cum just by my probing fingers. I knew every one of her spots. Just by watching our breasts smush together and me feeling her up could cause me to have an orgasm but Lainie wanted me to cum like a girl. After she would loudly orgasm, she would put on the realistic-looking dildo with a strap. It usually stuck out of her long nightgown. Me, I always wanted to show off my legs in something short but Lainie thought my legs were so much sexier than hers so she kept hers hidden.

The silicone cock would be pointing at me, "Look what you are doing to my dick." She would tease. "How dare you make me so hard you slut."

Lainie would make me lean against one of the tables so she could watch herself impale a woman in the mirror behind me on the wall. The cock would slip under my crotch, and then she would move back and forth. The rubbing of my 'clit' which was facing down was amazing, and I loved it, plus it felt and looked like I was being fucked. I imagined the hard cock was entering my 'vagina' and I just wished I could catch a glimpse in a mirror. Soon she would hold my hips and thrust as I put my hands on her shoulders. It didn't take long before I was cumming in my pantyhose and panties. My panties would be drenched the rest of the night. I was glad we were so far away from the neighbors, I would make so much noise.

If Lainie was too tired for that, she would instead sit me in front of the laptop, then brush and play with my long hair. Sometimes she would change my earrings, she liked to imagine she was getting me ready for a date. There were a couple of men that she would watch that turned her on. She liked them big and built. They would play with their cocks and she would make me get close to the screen while she took pictures. She would make me practice my voice and I would ask the fantasy man to cum on my face or inside my mouth. Sometimes she would give me the silicone cock so I could practice with it. She would rub her body against me playing with her pink rocket. At first, none of this did anything for me, I just loved being dressed, but now I crave it. Feeling her rub her silky nightgown against me while encouraging me to be a slut was enough to make me orgasm. I loved how happy and excited the men looked when they finally came. Sometimes I didn't even need to touch myself. She always laughed and called me a whore when that happened.

We always had sex as two 'women.' Lainie and I had not had penetration for over a year, she always just played with me with her dildo and I always made her cum with my fingers or mouth. I thought she was satisfied, and now she was on a ship having sex with men waiting for the foghorn to cover their screams.

***

I heard the workers, before I saw them, and intercepted them in the yard. I was wearing tight faded jeans, a three-quarter print sweater, a flannel shirt wrapped around my waist, and three-inch heeled black boots. I had on my long wig to cover my boobs which looked so big in the tight sweater. I smelled like roses from my perfume, and they all watched me as I laid out the coffee and muffins. I was always a great hostess.

"Wow, look how cute you are this morning," I heard Bryson behind me. I spun around. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I love this color and you smell so nice. I'm a lucky man."

"Okay," I said, "I will leave you to get on with work." I tried to move but he pulled me into him for a kiss. We were watched by all his workers. They all knew I wasn't a real woman and part of me was quite satisfied that they didn't care, but I didn't want them to think we were a couple.

"I am quite hard right now," He whispered, but I couldn't tell, I had the jeans, sweater, and flannel between us. I had my hands, with long red nails, on his hard chest, trying to get him to stop pushing into me. "Maybe I could sneak in after I get the men started." He laughed and kissed my neck.

I was flustered when I headed back into the house. I wasn't used to all this attention. His hands and eyes were continuously all over me.

When I was a 'woman' with Lainie it was only about the one sex act. Nothing before or after, I don't think me in heels actually turned her on. Once we were done with our orgasms she left me alone. She either went home or went to sleep in the empty bedroom alone. If I was dressed as a guy we would watch TV six feet apart, both of us falling asleep on our respective couches. She didn't really like too much intimacy after sex, she didn't really like intimacy at all. I feel it was the only thing I wished was different, I wanted to be in someone's arms during my afterglow, that was what I craved.

Public displays were no-no too, I learned that the hard way. She used to hit me in the balls when I got too close.

***

Tuesday Afternoon

Later on, I tidied up the house and cooked lunch for the men, while listening to music. I needed to be busy, knowing that Bryson was going to come in and expect something, it was making me anxious. I was checking my makeup in the hall mirror when I heard him come in.

"Sabrina! I love this song." He told me while getting closer. "I got some time, let's play a little." He walked over humming and took the flannel from around my waist. He whipped it off and then he put his hands up under my sweater. He was cupping my breasts in my silky bra and kissing my neck. It happened so fast I wasn't prepared to stop it.

"Um, Bryson," I was getting a little worked up, I wasn't used to someone enjoying my body so thoroughly. "Maybe we should move out of the kitchen, some of the men are watching us." I could see them peering in the window standing near the patio and water bottles. I'm sure they were as surprised as I was.

I had to calm him down, his hands were all over me. We walked into the other room and he pulled my ass into him. He started rubbing himself on my bottom, I could barely feel anything through the denim. He then put his strong hand under my crotch and gave a rub then a squeeze. I was tucked tightly and this was my main erogenous zone, of course. I was tucked, I felt like a girl. This is what could get my girlie juices running, Lainie knew it and saved that move only when she was in the mood. Bryson pushed his cock into my ass while he rubbed and squeezed my crotch some more. I think he was amazed that I looked and felt like a woman. He then bent down and started kissing my ass. "A girl's ass in jeans is so hot." He told me. I was thinking I was going to turn him off a little but he was more excited than last night. "You look incredible in anything, wait 'til Derrick gets a look at you."

He spun me around and started to unbutton my jeans. He was still stationed by my crotch. He kissed as he let down the zipper.

"Bryson? What are you doing?"

"Making you feel special." He told me. He soon had my zipper down and his mouth on my blue panties just inside the zipper. I was nervous and getting hard, I was fighting getting too excited. "You smell so good." He then kissed the cotton of my panties and started moving up to my belly. He brought the sweater over my breasts exposing the bra as he played with my boobs. Finally, he was standing in front of me, this tall, older man, hard and forceful, kissing my lips.

"It feels like you a have a nice tight pussy in your panties. We will have to investigate when we have more time"

I didn't know what to say, he was turning me on. I wondered if Lainie was okay with him enjoying my body. Is this what she was looking forward to? Were we both meant to experiment?

"I'm sorry baby," He told me as he spied the clock on the cable box. "I hear the concrete guy arrive."

He pulled back, I was in all sorts of emotional overload. Was he kidding me? Now he was leaving. He was such a man. I grabbed him as he started to move away. "Play with me first. You have to finish what you started." I called to him and he laughed as his hand entered the front of my jeans again. Soon his pants were down and his cock was pressing against me. His fingers played with my little 'clit.' I was enjoying this a little too much.

He pulled back between kisses. "Are you a tranny or one of those transexuals?"

"Neither." I breathed.

"I don't feel anything in your panties."

"You don't feel me starting to cum?" I grabbed his cock and started to boisterously rub as he had his hands down my pants. I moved my leg up around his and pressed. He started to moan and I felt his cock throb against me, shooting cum all over my legs. I then put my arms around his neck and ground my lower half into him. I felt myself cum, oh my god I was having an incredible orgasm, and it was with a man.

I let out a soft moan as he went back out into the world of concrete.

***

There was a huge truck in front of the house and everyone was working. It was the first time in two days I could relax. I had such a wonderful orgasm and I went to take a bath and change. I came again while I lotioned my legs and relived the past hour. My legs were the most feminine part of my body and I loved them. I kept my 'clit' tucked and my breast forms on the whole time and if someone walked in on me luxuriating in the bath they would only see a woman.

I had never had such a strong orgasm as the one I had with Bryson. He smelled so much like a man, is that what I had been missing? I knew I loved being held and manipulated in my panties but I think being in his arms is what took me over the edge.

I just couldn't believe he was going to leave me hanging.

***

Tuesday Night

I decided if I was going to meet Derrick I would dress a little sexy. Why not. This was supposed to be a week of experimenting with sex, and I might as well join in. It's what Lainie would have wanted, I tried to convince myself.

I had on a snake print mini dress. It was so tight I had to wear a waist cincher. It was sleeveless and showed so much of my cleavage. I wore a thick collar to cover the breast form seam and my expensive gold necklace positioned right above my boobs. I had on nude pantyhose and nude six-inch platform pumps. I wore more makeup slightly heavier than usual, then glued on my big false eyelashes. I painted my nails red, the same color as my lips, and slipped on my big golden hoops.

I clicked down the stairs to wait for the men. Bryson had something to do after working on the yard and he told me he would be back in a couple of hours. This was better, I could get myself all dressed up and then mentally prepared. I had a date and I was ready for it. The orgasm he had given me today was a complete ice breaker.

I had a bottle of wine all ready when the bell rang. Bryson had been walking in and out the last couple of days it was nice that he was finally being respectful to me.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I would be meeting someone else like a girl. It used to scare the hell out of me but I think I was finally getting used to it after only two days.

"Sabrina, god you look great." Bryson took me in his arms and kissed me on the lips. We moved more into my living room. "This is Derrick, my son."

Derrick walked in and took my hand. He was as tall and as handsome as his father. "Dad was right you are totally beautiful." He smiled at me as I led them in. He handed me some flowers.

"Thank you, let me put these in water and I will pour us some wine." I had them sit around the coffee table.

It's crazy but I didn't really remember seeing Derrick around on the block, though he said he had lived here his entire life. I was so unobservant and I tended to rush into the house. Bryson then put his arms around me. I was thinking this was it, I would have to take care of both of them now. but we just started talking and I was liking the attention. He was telling Derrick how he would watch me while I was in the backyard. "I never imagined," He told us, "That this sexy woman would be in my arms right now. You know you would never look at me." He laughed as he gauged my reaction.

"You were probably being sneaky, I never noticed you, I thought I was all alone."

"You won't be all alone anymore," He then kissed me. I opened my lips. It was my first real kiss from a man, and I felt Derrick watching us approving. Then the front bell rang.

Derrick stood up, "I'll get it, that's got to be Terri."

"Terri?"

We were still on the couch when Derrick came back in.

"Sabrina, I'd like you to meet my fiance."

"Hi. Oh, my gawd. Look at you." She skipped over as I stood up. She kissed my cheek and I felt her stubble. She had long brown hair and was about as tall as me in her heels, she was quite nice looking, except for the slight shadow of her beard line. Terri was definitely a crossdresser.

I was a little confused and looked at Bryson. Did I now have to take care of the three of them?

"Terri lives in the green house across the street, what are the odds of two hot trannies on the same block."

I got another glass for Terri as she sat into Derricks' arms, they looked quite comfortable together.

I poured the wine and we cheered to new friendships and Terri told us how they met. "I was trying to sneak into my garage with my car but it wouldn't open. The block was filled with kids and neighbors, ha, I was wearing a tiny, tiny, mini I didn't want anyone to see."

"It was too late, I saw. When she came out of the car she had the most incredible legs." Derrick then kissed her. "I ran over so fast to give her a hand. I really wanted to see who the owner of all that hair was."

"I wasn't used to talking to someone I didn't know. Then Ray walked out, gawd, he was so pissed."

Derrick laughed, "He was pissed at me talking to his girlfriend,"

Terri interrupted, "And at me for talking to another man. And for going out in a dress in the first place. He doesn't like me in drag. Haha."

Ray was her boyfriend, and I knew I had seen him. He would say hello in the morning when he would walk to the subway. I had seen him Friday.

"I now have two boyfriends," Terri giggled, "One for my girl side and one for my boy side. I like the girl side so much better of course." And then they kissed, it was nice. I liked the two of them right away and Derrick seem to really have feelings for her.

***

We talked and drank for most of the night, I was enjoying myself. I had company and my body was leaning into Bryson, I was loving being in someone's arms. Then things took a little turn.

Terri disengaged from her fiance's arms and moved closer to me. "You know one of the boys' biggest fantasies, don't you? Tandem blow jobs, ha." She giggled, she wanted to see my technique for giving head, even though I told her I didn't have any. "Come on boys, down with the pants. This is the moment you have been waiting for." She was a little crazy and very funny, I decided to do whatever she wanted. I was liking her very much and as long as I didn't have to suck multiple cocks I was happy.

"I don't know how proficient I am at this," I told her and they all laughed, but I was serious. They all thought I was a wanton woman but in reality, I was just an amateur crossdresser.

The men sat on the couch with their pants and briefs at the ankles. I moved the coffee table and we kneeled between their legs. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. Looking at my long nails gave me a little more incentive.

"Wait," Terri yelled and got up to take a video with her phone. "The internet will love this." She then got back down and played with Derrick's cock. "Do what I do, Sabrina, I am a pro at giving head."

I suddenly felt very glamourous with my long red nails and my hair touching Bryson's thighs. Both me and Terri were about the same height in our heels and on our knees. and we dipped our heads to take the cocks into our mouths. Father and son blow jobs.

We were just two women taking care of two men. I followed what she was doing, there was room for so much improvement. She was able to take the entirety of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth but I kept gagging and coughing. She told me I just needed a little more practice. I started wondering if I would be doing more of this in the future. I couldn't see Lainie letting me have a man over the house to practice my sucking. I could imagine that conversation though; 'Oh, Lainie, Bryson is coming over for some head, I'll try not to let his moans drown out the television.'

I loved the feel and heat emanating from his dick, it just wasn't the same with the dildo I had hidden upstairs. The dildo wasn't as thick as Bryson and it usually wasn't attached to a body when it was in my mouth. My favorite part was him lightly playing with my hair and holding my hand. Our fingers were intermingling, I felt a little special.

"Come on baby," Terri was encouraging Derrick. "I want you to cum, cum for me." She then went down on him again, I was impressed.

Soon I felt Bryson tense up and he started moving a little faster, his hands now on my shoulders. I engulfed him again and waited for my prize. Soon he was cumming into my mouth. I had to lean back and have him slip out of me for some air. I watched him pump, and then some more jism flew from his cock. I went back and cleaned all the sperm off of his dick and thighs. My hand went to push into my crotch and I started to cum. I tried to look at him but I kept closing my eyes, it was way too intense. I was trying to watch Bryson's smile as I felt my panties fill up with spunk. When I was done I rested on his lap looking up at him, I felt wonderful. I didn't realize they were all watching. I was completely lost in my own orgasmic state.

Terri ran her fingers through my hair as I laid my head on Bryson's lap. "Looks like I need some lessons from you, honey." And then they all laughed, including me.

***

It was late, everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Since the boys are going to be busy in your yard tomorrow, I set up a spa day for us."

I was surprised, I never went out of the house as a woman, but I would totally love a day at a spa. "Maybe you should go without me, I'm not comfortable around people I don't know."

"Well you know me and I will introduce you to everyone."

"But..."

Terri put her finger to my lips. "Eh eh eh, no buts." We walked to the door and I hugged Terri goodbye, maybe it would be nice to have a friend. "Be ready at nine, we can have a quick workout. Then we can leave at noon, let's make the boys pay for a limo, ha."

I then kissed Bryson, it was late and I was worn out. I held onto him as he held and rubbed my body. He kissed me again, his tongue in my mouth, and his hands on my ass. I could feel him trying to lift up my tight dress.

"Let's save that for another day," I told him between kisses. I had never been this sexually fulfilled in my life.

"Before I go, I want to show you something." He took my hand and led me into the backyard. He turned on a switch and the lights went on, new and bright. "This is what I picked up before I came over." He pointed to the pond that the men had created at the far end of the yard. "Like it?"

The pond was bigger than I imagined and surrounded by lights and a little fountain. The water was continuously running and sounded wonderful. "Oh my god, I love it." The pond was filled with fish, there had to be twenty of them.

"You won't be alone in your backyard anymore." He smiled and we watched the fish swim. We watched for a long time.

***

Wednesday

Terri came over early and we heard the men enter the backyard. We watched them through the blinds.

"You know if you'd like we could take care of every one of those sweaty men." She told me, looking out the window. I was a little nervous thinking she would really ask them. She had a devilish gleam in her eyes.

We then did a workout that she was obsessed with.