A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everybody back to your seats for dessert," The waiters said and I reluctantly sat. My panties were so wet. I felt like such a dork, enjoying my date's attempt at wooing. It was something I was definitely not used to.

Terri was showing off her ring to our new friends at the table. "Derrick found this at an auction in Englishtown, New Jersey. It belonged to a woman who worked for Tiffany's, we think she stole it. She looked very devious, haha." She held it up to show us again, it was beautiful and it glowed from the candlelight.

Derrick smiled at me and noticed the chain around my neck. "Sabrina, where did you get that necklace, it's beautiful."

I just smiled and said it was a long story. Then Terri stood up and started hitting one of the glasses with a spoon. "Ladies and gentlemen, Sabrina is going to tell us a yarn."

My mouth was wide open.

"Close that mouth dear," She told me, "and get on with it." She laughed and grabbed my hands. I looked around the table. I didn't like being the center of attention, plus Bryson's large calloused hands were investigating my thighs.

I theatrically took a large gulp of my red wine and placed Bryson's hand on the table where I could see it. I needed to concentrate.

"Are you sure you want to hear this? We could all get up to dance again instead if you want."

"Bree, just tell us." Terri laughed again. "I want to know something REAL about you. You are a freaking enigma."

The table laughed, I was beginning to enjoy myself immensely.

To tell this story I would have to announce to the others that I was a crossdresser and I really wasn't looking forward to it. I didn't even know if these two other people would understand. But then I figured I was literally out of the closet what was the big deal. What was the big deal all of these years?

"Well, When I was younger I would go out every once in a while all dressed up, in a dress." I looked at the people at the table and they didn't seem too flustered or surprised so I continued. "I was twenty-one and I thought I was gorgeous. I used to go to Kings Plaza Mall in Brooklyn and window shop. I would go an hour earlier before the stores were opened, I was too nervous about seeing people close up. The only people in the mall were the older people doing their laps around the food court."

"Ahh, Sabrina was making friends." Terri patted my hand.

"That's right... but, I really just loved hearing the click of my heels echo through the halls of the mall, and I loved going into the ladies' room. It was quiet and empty. One morning I was fixing my makeup and brushing my hair in the mirror, it used to be so long. Then, the lights went out. I got tense and slowly made my way out the door to head to the parking lot. It was like a dream, there was no one there and it was pitch black and completely quiet. The mall wouldn't be open for another half hour at least. I headed down the stairs holding on to the banister and went to look for the doors to the garage, they were locked. I walked back and went to turn right to go to another pair of doors when a man ran into me, knocking me over. I went flying, I even lost one of my heels. More importantly, he fell and dropped shopping bags that had broken and something noisy was sliding all over the floor. I felt some under me. I heard it but could barely see anything. I looked up and I thought I saw a knife and he was cursing me. He was cursing in two languages and getting closer. Suddenly the lights went on and three mall cops arrived with their guns drawn. Two grabbed him and one grabbed me."

"What? That's crazy." Bryson said and he moved closer to me. "Were you okay?"

"Mmm, not really but god, I was so nervous. I was wearing a little blue dress and one high heel, I was so embarrassed. The mall cops took me to an office and handcuffed me to a chair. I had a huge bruise starting to form on my arm where the guy ran into me. I also had a huge run in my stocking and I probably looked a mess. They told me I was looking at four years in jail."

Terri was listening with interest. "Four years for brushing your hair? They got some nerve."

"I was in the office for over two hours before someone came to view the Closed Circuit camera recordings. They watched me enter the ladies' room and then the stairwell, the same time the thief was in the store. They thought I was part of the team that robbed Lohmans Jewellers. Then they called my mother. She came about a half-hour later and dragged me out limping, she was so mad. She said I was an embarrassment, she made me sit in the backseat with a blanket around me." I shrugged, I felt a little sad and angry remembering.

Bryson held my wrist, "Ahh, then how did you get the necklace?"

"Well, a couple of days later I got a call. The Jeweller said they wanted me to come in so they could apologize. They were quite nasty to me while I was in the office. When my mother found out she screamed at me. She wouldn't let me go, but I snuck out anyway. I had to get all dressed up again so I got changed in the car. I was hoping they thought I was a real woman. I was thanked by Mr. Lohman himself and he gave me this necklace. He put it on me in front of a whole store of people and a photographer. It made the local news." I touched my necklace, it was the only jewelry I owned, that didn't go on my ears. "I thanked them, they thanked me and I never went to the mall ever again. Or anywhere else."

"I will take you again." Bryson smiled at me and rubbed my hand.

"I locked myself in my room after that until I could afford my own place. I didn't even tell my mother I was leaving."

"So she thinks you are still in your room?" Terri commented.

"She does. She probably locked it from the outside. I haven't talked to her since."

***

The wedding was winding down, I was playing with my necklace and feeling a little sad after my story. Derrick and Bryson were talking to the Maitre d.

"I got us a room, is that okay?" Bryson told me. "It's so late." He sat down and gave me a little hug. "Someone is coming to get your sizes for clothes for tonight and tomorrow. A personal shopper."

I was surprised. "Really?" I wasn't ready to spend the night with a man. The night was so special I didn't want to spoil it. "Can we get two rooms?" I asked him. "I don't think I'll be comfortable if we shared one."

He just smiled at me, kissed my cheek, and headed back to talk to the Maitre d.

When he came back he grabbed me and we headed to the floor for one last dance. He kissed my neck, I was falling under his spell again. After our initial meeting, he became so nice, I liked how he was treating me. "Bryson?" He stopped and looked at me. "Um, maybe we can just sleep together. I think I would like that." I smiled at him. "Is that okay?"

I knew it would be okay.

***

Later Thursday Night

I loved dancing, I loved being held even more. I can't believe I went to a wedding, it was a dream come true for me. Getting all dressed up and dancing with a man. And now I couldn't believe I was about to share a hotel room with one.

We were no sooner inside our room for the night when there was a knock at the door. "Good evening." There was a young woman at the door with a shopping bag and a beautiful blue dress on a hanger. She handed them to me, "Have a good night." She winked and she was gone, leaving me alone once again with my man.

"How's that for service?" Bryson laughed. I went into the other room to check out what the personal shopper had gotten us and to undress. It had been a long interesting day, and I couldn't wait to take a bath and change. I left Bryson the items for him and took mine into the large bathroom.

I slid into the bathtub and put on the water jets. I heard Bryson talking to me outside of the door and I suddenly missed him. I cleaned quickly and got out to start getting dressed. My hair was up in a ponytail, still looking amazing. I was staring at a woman in the mirror. My little earrings glistened. My breasts were beautiful, they were damp and just ready to be fondled. All my makeup was cleaned off but my eyebrows and eyelashes still looked perfect. I decided on just a touch of mascara, lipstick, and blush. I had to try to do my routine even though I was entertaining a man.

As I got dressed and made up, Bryson took a shower.

Walking into the large fancy hotel room I stood in front of the large window. Once again Broadway was so beautiful. I was blaming the whole night on the lights of Broadway. They were so seductive.

I moved over to the mirror and I let my hair down. I started brushing the long red locks flowing over my shoulders, just like in that mall ladies' room all those years ago. I then realized I had to be a woman, that's what he expected. That's what Bryson expected from the moment he spied on me in the backyard. I looked up and suddenly caught his eyes in the mirror, I'm sure he was surprised by the type of outfit I had on. I never would have picked out something like this for myself. I knew he was going to love it. It was a bright purple slip, slightly boned, and had garters attached to it. My stockings were sheer, taupe, and gorgeous and I slipped into my black pumps. My breasts looked incredible in the cups of the lingerie and held with little straps. I felt my gold necklace from Lohman's and held it, I was changing into a completely different 'woman.' I would soon be saying goodbye to that twenty-one-year-old crossdresser that got into so much trouble years ago.

He was behind me as we gazed at each other in the mirror. He started to kiss my neck and he played with my hair. When his hand went to grab my breast he whispered in my ear. "So after the robbery you never went out again?"

"I didn't. Not until Terri took me to the spa. It feels like years ago, I can't believe it was yesterday."

"I want to take you somewhere. I want to thank you for being here with me."

I felt I should be thanking him.

He held me tighter, we started to move to imaginary music. He then whispered again, I felt his lips brush against my ear. "Do you like piña coladas, and gettin' caught in the rain?" He quietly sang. I looked at him in the mirror, I felt I had a weird grin on my face. "I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne."

I shook his hand as he tightened his grip on my breast. "Are you trying to seduce me with The Piña Colada Song?"

"Um... maybe." He kissed my shoulders and back. "I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne."

I giggled, I thought it was cute especially since he seemed so sincere about it. I turned around, his lips were level with my eyes. I loved that he wanted me. He had wanted me from the instant he first saw me and it turned me on thinking about it. I suddenly felt like I was a seductress and I wanted him to fuck me. I couldn't believe I wanted to feel him inside me.

"I will let you make love to me if you can tell me who sang that song. You have three guesses." I narrowed my eyes.

He stopped and looked at me. "I can make love to you? Really?" He was pleasantly surprised with that option.

"You can. Three guesses, you have a minute, mister." I moved more into the room. I put one hand on my hip and the other played with my red hair. I could see his mind working, he had no clue who sang it.

"Um, Cat Stevens?"

"You think Cat Stevens was going to sing about being into champagne?"

"Uhh, no, no, umm hold on let me think. Neil Diamond?"

"Closer." He was disappointed, I was loving this game. I was loving that my virginity was the prize.

"Wait, do you know?"

I turned around and bent over, showing him my ass. "I do, that is some of the useless information that resides inside my brain." I rubbed and patted my backside. When I turned around I noticed he was wearing a maroon velvet robe almost the same color as my dress from the wedding, and his cock started peering out of it.

"I can't concentrate," His hand went over his eyes as he thought hard. "Um, oh wait, Steely Dan?" He seemed so proud of himself. His smile was huge, I couldn't let him down.

"Close enough, they both sang about piña colada's, ha." I giggled again and put my arms around him. He grabbed my waist and we leaned in for a kiss. This one was different than all the others. This is the one that was leading me down the path to falling in love. Lainie always called me a romantic. I was a sucker for candlelight, seduction, music, and especially romance. I fell in love with her over a weekend.

"Sing to me," I asked him.

He laughed and held me tighter, I felt his cock push into my belly.

"Yes, I like piña coladas

And gettin' caught in the rain."

There was another knock at the door, he would never get to finish that song. He went to answer it and came back with a cart with fruit, champagne, and glasses. His cock was still hard and sticking out of his robe. "Whew, thank god I was at least close. Because, I'm not much into health food, but I am into champagne."

"I'm guessing that's all the lyrics you know."

"Mmm, maybe. But it doesn't matter, you already agreed to let me have you."

"Did I? Are you sure? I was thinking about health food and got distracted. Ha."

***

We were on the balcony drinking the champagne, he was once again behind me. He pointed beyond the city. "That's where our houses lie. I still can't believe I live next door to someone as beautiful as you. I was always jealous of Derrick. He found such a perfect partner."

"You should have introduced yourself to me before. We could have been together this whole time. You could have sung to me over the fence."

He laughed and he took my glass. "Do you want to hear another verse of that Piña Colada song?"

I giggled as his hands started playing with my ass, and he kissed my neck and shoulders again. I couldn't believe how much of a hot zone my neck and ass were. He was rubbing my behind so thoroughly I was getting excited. We were making out with the city as our backdrop. I had to reach up and hold onto him to kiss him properly. I loved that he was so tall, I loved that he was all man.

"Bryson?"

"Yes?"

"I'm not a tranny, I think I'm gender fluid is that okay?"

"I think it should be fine." He laughed and I felt his cock push against my stomach again. "I could check with my lawyer if it would make you happy." I gave him a look and then laughed, I was enjoying myself.

I was thinking that Lainie's silicone cock would be aiming perfectly below my crotch, Bryson was too tall and I had to take him into my hand to try to aim his hardness lower.

"Bryson can you put your cock," I backed up and pointed to my 'pussy' "here." I smiled, I was all of a sudden such a flirt. He smiled as he bent and his cock nestled under me, under my lingerie. I stood on my toes as he moved back and forth. I was getting so wet, this is what I loved. I caught a glimpse of the couple in the reflection of the windows. I hoped someone was watching us, and they would assume we were just a man and a woman. Bryson started to kiss my breasts but I could tell he was uncomfortably bent. He then lifted me and carried me into the middle of the hotel room. I was in his arms and we kissed again while he held me.

"You are really going to let me make love to you?"

"I really am." I had Lainie's dildo inside me, but Bryson was so much bigger, I was just hoping I could handle his entire large cock in my ass.

He laid me on the bed, his cock was so big, I nervously made a grab for it. I moved to the edge and took him into my mouth. His cock had been inside my lips all week. I had never had so much sex before, so much wonderful sex. I sucked as he lost his robe. I was now with a naked man. My hair floating around my face, I was lost in my own eroticism. I was tucked into little purple panties but so excited. I stopped sucking and moved back onto the bed. I propped myself onto my elbows while Bryson watched.

"Bryson? Am I sexy enough for you?"

"Unfortunately you are too sexy, next time you might want to tone it down." He laughed as he crawled up to me and put his lips to my stockinged legs, and he made his way up slowly to my purple panties. I laid down and bent my legs, I wanted him to have full access. I felt him nuzzle the silky lingerie and kiss my thighs. He moved the crotch of my panties over and started kissing me. I felt his tongue enter my little tight hole as he slightly lifted me. His tongue felt so long and soon he put in a finger, then two, then three.

"Oh my god, baby," I moaned. I was so ready to be taken.

"Do you always smell like flowers in your panties?"

"Of course. Freshly cut."

I felt his fingers reaching inside me as his lips explored the surrounding areas. I never had a lover taste me there before and I felt myself opening up and ready to accept his penis.

He then got up and sat on the edge of the bed, he made me squat over his lap. Slowly I descended on his hard prick, hovering on my heels. I felt him enter me, just the head of his cock. So many months ago Lainie stopped putting her silicone cock inside me, she heard me beg for it, she didn't think that was the appropriate response. This was a million times better. It was warm and attached to a real man.

"I'll go slow baby," He whispered as his cock went deeper inside of me. He held my thin waist as I moved up and down at my own pace, taking a little bit of his cock inside me at a time. Soon I was sitting on his lap. My eyes opened wide realizing that I could take his whole cock inside of me. I was quite excited by that revelation. After we fucked for a while he pulled me off and I laid on my side on the bed. Once again his cock went inside of me, he slid right in, I felt like such a whore. I couldn't wait for him to make love to me in my own bed.

"Can I watch as you fuck me?" I asked.

He smiled as I got on my back. I opened my legs and Bryson leaned on the top of me as we kissed. I felt his cock rub against my crotch and belly. I was wondering how he was ever going to be able to slip back inside of me. He then got up and took hold of my thighs. He had a huge grin on his face as he aimed his cock at my waiting hole. I felt the head again and then he slowly pushed in. I wanted him to kiss me but he was miles away from my lips. I wanted him to hold me, I wanted him to love me.

He pounded his cock as I begged him to go harder. I wanted to watch his face as I made him cum, I wanted to know I was doing this correctly. I reached out my hands, my long nails wiggling and begging him to get closer to me. He pushed in closer as I made contact with his hairy chest. He looked at me and I felt him cum, he pushed even harder and I started to cum myself. My 'clit' was facing down still hidden in my panties and the contact I had from his moving cock was making me crazy. I screamed as I felt his sperm shoot inside of me.

When we were done he laid on top of me, still rubbing his wet cock on me. I was extremely happy, I came as a 'woman.'

"That was fantastic," He told me between kisses. I started to lightly cry, I wasn't prepared for feeling like I did. I suddenly felt silly and sexy and worried. How would I ever tell Lainie I slept with Bryson and I loved it. Sex with her couldn't compare. Sex with her had no intimacy, but here I was underneath a man who was licking my tears and playing with my breasts.

***

We made love once more time during the middle of the night. Bryson's cock found its way inside of me on its own. I don't even think we moved and then suddenly he was in. I had such a strong orgasm that I slept straight through until mid-morning. I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to go back to real life.

***

Friday

Bryson was lying on the bed watching me get dressed. The 'Personal Shopper' found me a beautiful dark blue dress with polka dots. It had a little black belt and it went perfectly with my heels. I hadn't worn my own clothes all week. I was thinking everyone had better taste than me.