A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryson interrupted me and turned me around. "You know we could get married too, it would be nice." He then pulled a ring out of his jacket. "Mr. Lohman brought this with him today."

"Fuck!" Lainie watched as he slipped it on my finger, and then she stormed off, "Fucking assholes..." She stomped on all the flowers in her path, and then she was gone.

I looked up at Bryson. "Really?"

"Yes Really, heh heh."

***

I loved my new backyard. The four of us sat at the new white tiled table listening to music, it was still the 1970's back here.

'If you like making love at midnight

In the dunes on the cape

You're the lady I've looked for

Come with me and escape'

We were all in bikinis and bathing suits while the fountain bubbled and the neighborhood was alive with people going to the beach.

"Would you like a Piña Colada?" I asked the young couple standing over us. They both took a glass as Bryson and I happily showed them the property. "We live right next door." I pointed past the line of trees with my long orange nails. I told them we hosted two weddings here. They were impressed and took pictures.

We sat down and waited for others to come to the open house.

"Have you heard from Lainie?" Terri asked me, her top was small so she went without boobs, unlike me.

"Not at all. I was hopin' she met someone on the cruise."

Bryson poured some more of the frozen drinks. "You know Lainie figured you would be alone that whole week she went away, she wanted me to keep you company so she didn't feel guilty about sowing her wild oats. That's her words."

"I guess she didn't expect me to fall in love."

"Well, she did tell me you fall in love very easily." We laughed.

"Really? Well, she was right about that."

***

We sold the house the first day of the open house. It was too bad, we were having fun. Bryson was correct in thinking that with the pool and new gardens the property would be worth almost twice as much. I would use some of the money for when we go away on our honeymoons together, we didn't want to leave the busy beaches just yet. Maybe we will take a cruise to Florida. Maybe.

'Yes, I like piña coladas

And gettin' caught in the rain...'

***

The End

***