All Comments on 'A Criminal's Chronicles'

by mrfallenangelxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

2nd from last paragraph was not needed. It ruined the whole story as plausible fiction with inaccurate legal consequences. Great sexual details and story line otherwise

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NICE STORY {BUT}

Nice story, but with a bad ending. After being used this way, he should have been let free to go. Yea it was hot during the sex, but I was completely tuner off by the ending. These 2 could have continued to have sex and freedom. I think this cop could have really made this boy into a man, if he had not been a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Love it ! Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy cop

I have always had the fantasy to be stopped by a policeman who is very sexy, and whose crotch is about eye-level as he speaks to me at the car door. Maybe this comes from cop shows on TV with sexy actors playing policemen.

I was stopped by a policeman only twice -- once when I rolled through a stop sign (a warning) and once when I was hitchhiking and two cops stopped me to take me in for hitchhiking. I thought they were going to give me a ride! They did -- to the police station where the older, more gruff cop came into the room and demanded I suck his cock. He was overweight, domineering, and smelly. I don't mind sucking, but that was not a good experience.

He sent the younger, more attractive cop in, who was kinder and considerate, and who told me I didn't have to do this. But I had already sucked the older cop and thought this one would be infinitely better. He was in great shape, had a slightly hairy chest and abs, and gave me a mouthful of his man cream that was sweet and plentiful. He smiled and thanked me, then offered to give me a ride after all. He ended up sucking me, and I had such a great experience with him.

Ituriceo21Ituriceo21over 1 year ago

Lmfaoo damn home got fucked and still had to go to prison? He could have let him go and both could have been lovers 😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrfallenangelxx@mrfallenangelxx
52 Followers
Im a 31 year old Male who has a passion for writing, which has come back to me all I need is someone who wants a story, a theme of what they want and I let my wild imagination do the work!