A Crossdresser and an Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlocking the door she let him slip inside the passenger side and smiled over at him "Oh wow... you look worlds different tonight," she said, a nervous feeling welling up in her. He came down in his full get up. Should she have been naked from the start? No, it was dangerous to sit naked in her car... she would change when they got to their destination. Even though now she was nervous of everything. With him in this outfit, she felt he looked far better than she felt in her plain clothes.

"You look really good though," she added finally after realizing she had said something that could be misinterpreted. "I just... Well you went all out. It's kinda nice for our first real run together. I can say it looks more convincing... if I didn't know better I might have thought you were a girl last night if you came like this," she said, hoping it would be a compliment to him. After all that was his goal right? So if he looked convincing, that should be something of a boost for him.

Of course, she reminded herself she had done her hair, shaved, and had make up and body glitter on tonight so she was not much different, wanting to make a good impression tonight over anything.

Reaching down for the shift, she soon pulled out of the lot with him in tow and smiled over at him "So... I chose this place because it's somewhere I know is safe. I uh... I stole a key a year ago and have been on late night trips before. The custodians don't clean on Saturdays, they take it off and clean Sunday and Friday night... I took the time to map it out. Lots of stake outs in bushes, both clothed and not..." she said, blushing "But I know it's safe and secure. No staff come this late either and we can get in and around the grounds easily. I know the lights that come on with motion too, so if we park in the back lot no one will really know we're there," she explained. "I hope that's ok. I um... figured it could be a nice place that seems public but isn't right now. To have our fun," she said, brushing some hair behind her ear. It was easy to talk about the plans. She always got into a mood when doing them... planning and replanning, plotting courses, and walking them day and night in clothes first was part of the rush she got...

Hesitantly, Jaime raised a finger. "Uh, you haven't mentioned where this place is yet..."

Lillian smacked her own forehead. "Oh, right, sorry... Um... It's Graceview high school."

She felt a small sense of satisfaction at the way Jaime's jaw dropped.

12