A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

It was blatantly obvious that the real purpose was for my Uncle to breed Pooja. He didn't disappoint and fucked her countless time during that brief stay. She claimed even her honeymoon was not a third as intense as her stay with him was. He lusted for her nonstop and courted her eve in the presence of her mother-in-law and made love to her in broad day light for hours while her mother-in-law was in the next room. Pooja boarded her flight with his seed firmly planted in her womb.

Pooja never fancied him and wouldn't want to associate with him anywhere but the bedroom and even then she liked it when she was sexually involved with him. It was clear to her that he was truly an Adonis and deserved much more respect and love but her inhibited upbringing didn't allow her to put him on a pedestal. Over the years, she became more willing and indulged him often but still she didn't crave for him as much as Nishma did. Her mother-in-law, while initially receptive to this idea, didn't allow her to mingle with him. It seemed she was the reason Pooja moved abroad in the first place. Pooja did resent much of this initially as she wasn't really comfortable sleeping with him both due to her own guilt and her inhibitions. However, as she got older, she realized that she lost a splendid opportunity of getting serviced with such an adept bull. She was happy that Nishma was not hesitant like her and intended to fully exploit the opportunities presented to her.

Coming back to that day, Pooja, said, "Adwait, don't commit the mistake that your brother committed. Nishma is such a beautiful, young, and well-developed woman that only a man of your Uncle's stature can do justice to her. Don't insist on apportioning her charms equally; if at all, let him have an unfair share. Nishma would want it and even mother nature would have warranted it."

"Are you following what I am saying?"

"Nishma is fit for the queen of queens role, you know," she said. There was a hint of hesitation or was it resentment.

"What is that?" I asked.

"You shall learn soon," she quickly responded and added, "it is important that you love her, keep her happy, and never ever mistrust her or second guess her judgment. The most important thing to do is not to waste her youthful years. Uncle will make her pregnant in almost no time but the passion she has to conceive today may diminish once she undergoes the rigors of giving birth and raising a child. Hence, you need to assuage her concerns and urge her to conceive as many times as possible. Don't restrict yourself to your Uncle though; two are enough. Anyway after 3-4 years she will not have the same attraction for him."

"Ratan, Reshma's husband seems like a good candidate to me," she said.

"I thought the tradition was to have only one alpha?"

Pooja cocked her head and looked at me strangely. There were a few moments of pensive silence, and then she asked, "You don't know much about it, do you?"

"What do you mean?" I rudely asked.

"I mean," she said, composing herself and her thoughts, "you do know what your mother is planning for, right?"

Her voice was rather mellow and her tone rather insidious. She felt that I was nervous and surprised with what she was about to share.

"I didn't mean to spill the beans. All I was saying is that Nishma is special in many ways. One of them is clearly having such a considerate husband. It would be such a waste of her beauty, her youth, and the opportunity she has if she observed the sanctity of such a tradition in literal terms."

"Just like your Uncle and Ratan there are many Alpha males in our community. Some well-recognized and others not so well-known. They would make good suitors for Nishma; if not now then in the future. It is essential that she bonds with the alpha male before she conceives from him. Children of love are preferable to products of sex."

My head was spinning by all of Pooja's talk. She led me to the bed and made me sit down and knelt in front of me and softly whispered, "there is no need for you to fret over it. Nishma will explain it to you over time. Just trust her instincts."

"And don't worry about your pleasure — believe it or not, you will get an opportunity to sleep with a lot of women."

"You must be kidding," I said dejectedly.

"No, I mean it," she said, trying to console me.

"Look she said, you have already tasted Reshma and soon you shall savor me. And the maid at your Uncle's place should give you company at times of need. Besides, there are plenty of women who will spend time with you. Trust me," she said.

We didn't talk much. Pooja proceeded to give me a blow job as she promised. She was an ordinary woman in many respects and apart from the novelty, there was no real pleasure I derived from her act. Even though I felt that she would let me ejaculate in her mouth, she didn't and at the right time, she separated herself and let me ejaculate into a rag that she had already arranged for at the outset. The awkwardness in our mannerisms soon returned, and she soon bid me goodbye.

The ceremony was long and arduous but Nishma made it pleasant as she constantly kept me on the edge by whispering into my ear, small tidbits about her past, present, and future — all of it of course ensured that I maintained a stiff erection.

She would whisper, how slutty she felt taking the vows while her first lover's semen was running down her butt. How every time she locked her eyes with one of her lovers, there would be a smirk on their faces. The most important, however, was the feeling of immense gratitude she seemed to have towards me for letting her live the life she had always dreamed of. She would point to the men she was willing to sleep as a beginning to our married life. Just as Reshma had predicted, she favored middle-aged or elderly men.

Our honeymoon was everything but ordinary. We had agreed that I would refrain from intercourse until she was comfortably pregnant with my Uncle's child, so she had procured a dildo with a harness from somewhere. I was shocked to see the equipment but reluctantly submitted to her to make our honeymoon a memorable experience. Even though I didn't think I would enjoy the experience, it was a rather pleasurable experience. Nishma and I agreed that it would be a secret between the two of us and something that we would indulge in sparingly. Nishma was sex-crazed the whole week, she would approach me for sex several times during the day and night, which only meant me performing oral on her. She refused to take my penis in her mouth and steadfastly re-iterated that until Uncle had sown his seeds, no such relief would be provided to me. Although a couple of times, she licked and sucked my testicles, as she described how big and potent my Uncle's testicles were in comparison to mine. As a ritual, every night she mounted me and didn't stop until my penis would spew its semen without any other form of manipulation. Nishma in the passing mentioned that this experience would come in handy in special situations but didn't belabor the point. It bothered me that I was able to derive so much pleasure from getting "pegged," as it more appropriately known today. Nishma was a big woman, so it helped me to experience what Nishma experienced when other men such Ratan and his father mounted Nishma.

Nishma was tight-lipped about the tradition and didn't encourage me when I asked questions. Instead, she clarified that her understanding was that she was to make my Uncle her love and sex interest and give him as many opportunities as possible to impregnate her. If I didn't believe her, then she urged me to simply watch the actions of people around us.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers