All Comments on 'A Cuckold Earns His Horns Pt. 01'

by lapraline70

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Cuckold?

Cuckold? I don't think so...More gay than cuckold...he was more excited than his wife and through all the story he came clear with it: "Yes, I'm queer and a submissive queer sissy husband..."!!! The wife was only making a favor to his faggot husband...And the title should have been: "A married faggot earns a big cock"...1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Tried to hard and came across as gay, not a cuckold.

Maybe this would be better off in gay male.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 8 years ago
Fetish or Gay

Not LW. Also, nothing erotic here.

lapraline70lapraline70almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Good morning, folks. So many comments, right out of the gate! Must be doing something right :)

Among the vitriol I've heard some authentic critique, mainly that I should put this under Fetish, for example. Reasonable. As for putting it under Gay Male, meh: This is a queer story, bisexual if you want. I suspect most Kinsey 6s would be just as wigged out as some of you trolls are if I put it under Gay Male. Categories are difficult as most things don't fit in one box, just like queers like me :P.

Anyway, even if I could change the category - and I'm not sure if I can - I wouldn't. I like it where it is. As always, if you don't like it, that's fine but then again, you don't have to read it. It's just porn :) Anyway, keep the feedback coming and I hope you enjoy it.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
@the author

I respect the way you answered the venomous comments. Most of the time authors either feel that they have to sit and take it, or they lash out. You did neither. You were honest with what you felt, yet unapologetic about your choice of category. I think other authors could learn a thing or two about how to properly handle the vampires that suck the blood from this hub.

As for the story, I have to admit that I didn't read it. Just not my taste. I have read cuckold stories, but I can only enjoy them when they don't get too deep into it. In other words, not a true cuckold fan. I'm like the guy who only watches football during the Super Bowl. Lol.

I just felt the need to say something about your approach to the readers. It was good.

heartsurgeheartsurgealmost 8 years ago
5* Very Well Written

Not precisely my perspective (I was a Doc, not unlike M ln the Maserati, who was an Alpha for a few nurse couples along the way), but I don't see how any reader could ignore how well written this story is. From the beautifully balanced, loving yet D/s depiction of their marital relationship, to the excellent pace, structure, and expression, to the thoughtful writerly detail (eg, the fridge compressor switching on as he anxiously awaits his wife's response; Later, the interaction in the kitchen as they await M's arrival.) This is a very intelligent and thoughtfully, even touchingly, told tale. Congratulations, lapraline, on your writing, and if it's real, your relationship, and surely on your thoughtful intelligence. Hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

A well written story and deserves some praise, however I do believe it is in the wrong section as this is more fetish than Loving Wife’s.

Also there are way too many cuckold stories in the Loving Wife’s section.

lapraline70lapraline70almost 8 years agoAuthor

@heartsurge & @Lex1, thanks, really appreciate the feedback. I'm curious what "Loving Wives" is, if not a category for cuckolding and swapping. The fact that She and I are queer ruins it for some of these folks, I suppose. But there are a lot of comments about it being in "the wrong category", for some reason.

I was thinking about the idea that it belongs in Fetish but this isn't a fetish: I get off in any number of ways and a true fetish is one very specific thing that needs to happen or be present to get the fetishist off. Anyway, haven't changed my mind about it, more curious than anything.

Again, really appreciate the replies from you two. @vastiesmith2 & @bonnietaylor2, thanks as well; I wonder what sort of flame-war has been going on here but I appreciate a good vote :).

I think most of the rest of the commentators need a hug.

A couple of final things for this post: This being "Pt. 01", there's more to come. And @heartsurge, this is quite real. I'm trying to get all this down before O/our next encounter with Marc.

Happy orgasms, folks! Get more of 'em, you'll be happier :D

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
You are correct

Your story is in the right category. It belongs here. Unfortunately, a number of readers in this group are not cuckold fans. Its just the way things worked out.

There is a fan base for cuckold stories. The fans do read it. But they are the silent bunch. The ones who don't enjoy these stories are more vocal, and vote more harshly, so it will appear that the story belongs elsewhere. But don't let that discourage you. There are people in this hub who will enjoy your stories immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Readers: The Author Says He is Bi

So you should 't be surprised he is interested in playing with another man!

And as I recall, xleglover's "Mike" sucked a cock in one of his chapters, and he is probably the most lauded of cuckold authors here.

Author, this in the right section--the description of this category is one where wives play extra-maritally. Unfortunately, it has been largely taken over by men whose stories are about their having been cheated on in a traditional, monogamous relationship, so it is very difficult for them to want to read about a man who allows his wife to play with others, as it simply reminds them of the pain, humiliation, financial loss, etc. that they endured when their marriages blew up.

And the site owners have never separated the two warring factions, because, as with talk radio and reality TV, the more controversy, the more attention the site gets and the more money is made.

This is well-written, and the wife shows respect for her husband and concern for their relationship, which doesn't always happen in these stories, which is nice to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This sounds real! I recognize the ad.

I swear I read this CL post while searching "cuckold" in the Bay Area. Was that research or real life? Or maybe the germ of the story idea?

I'm enjoying so far, except not too into the feminization. Whatever works though!

RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Should

have left out the reference to Keith Moon

lapraline70lapraline70almost 8 years agoAuthor

Hiya. I've been mulling over whether to leave the many comments alone because as I said, it's just porn and hey, you don't have to read it. I read the guidelines for literotica, though, which basically state that comments should relate to the story and shouldn't be offensive, etc. As for the offensive comments, there have been plenty, but that goes with the territory, either as a writer or a queer, two categories I gaily fit into.

Anyway, I deleted a number of the comments just now, including some of the supportive ones, because they weren't relevant to the story. I really don't mind vitriol directed at me but flame wars are boring. Want to give me 1 star? No problem, but please do so because the writing sucked. And let me know why it sucked.

A note about that: Want to hate me because I love sucking cock and eating pussy, especially in a cuckolding scenario? Go ahead, you're not alone. I'm not for everyone. But if that's the basis of your comment it will be deleted because it's irrelevant.

For example, I'm curious why I should have left out the reference to Keith Moon. That's an interesting comment. @whackdoodle's and @vulcan's comments likewise have me curious and they're relevant to the story. At least they read it (by the way, thanks for the critique, guys, hope I didn't scar you :) ).

That's about it. I thought I owed even the trolls an explanation.

And yes, anonymous, you do recognize the ad. It's all real. Names changed for obvious reasons but it's all real.

Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Sadly I am one of the quiet majority that don't usually vote or make comments but I am enjoying the story I just feel maybe it's taking a bit long for me getting to the best part hurry with part two please and good luck 😊 (sorry about punctuation can't find it old technophobe)

briefloverbriefloveralmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for part 2, please continue soon. Thanks

Please continue, great story so far.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 8 years ago
well written although.....

Far be it from Me to dictate to anyone how things should work within a relationship. I find it odd that for a submissive sissy faggot cuckold who wants this apparently more than his "mistress"..... he sure has an awful lot of rules and direction how it should go and how the "bull" is allowed to behave/control things. Just find it hard to believe that any Dominant bull would come into such a session being directed by the lowest ranking person in the room. Again, just My opinion.

4 stars so far.

lapraline70lapraline70almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Nitro70652

Nitro70652, your comment is interesting and has me thinking about what I've left out.

This is a true story and I wrote it as much to capture what happened because the night was so intense it's hard to keep events clear; the chronology, the images, it all blurs together so this has been a useful way to make order out of that chaos.

She wanted - and still does - this relationship. She was - and still is (as am I) - careful about how it could jeopardize our marriage, but we have a D/s, open relationship that we navigate very carefully. I'm wondering what you'd like to see in terms of her take on it.

As for the conditions I set, again, they're real and I know it's perhaps not in keeping with what we've come to expect of a bull in cuckold erotica but they stem from the same care she and I take to preserve our relationship: I didn't know the guy when we first started negotiating but I knew what would work for her and for me. I'm pretty alpha and I know how my mind and body work and if we started out as buddies, I wouldn't have been able to navigate that transition. No one would have enjoyed themselves. If he had been an asshole, he'd have been out on his ass.

I was really impressed by the care he took in the initial discussions, a detail that I omitted in order to keep things moving. His approach was actually perfect for us: Thoughtful, interested, intelligent, he wanted to make sure he understood what made each of us tick. So I told him. He makes an excellent bull and an excellent fit for us, as a result. But that's us. Everyone's different.

Plus, hey: While I like stories where the bull takes charge, relegating the husband/boyfriend to the guest room, etc, it gets a bit tired going down the same path. Here's something different. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea but that's ok. Again, it's just porn.

All that said, I'm leaving the commenting open to all - unfuckable hate nerds included (not you Nitro70652 :) they're the ones whose comments get deleted) - in hopes that I'll get more useful feedback like yours that I can use to improve this story.

Thanks again for the feedback and the vote.

Molly

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Came to this late

Just the outline and first couple of paragraphs were enough to make me abandon it.

As far as the category goes you need to step back and look at the larger picture. Yes LW is about swinging and swapping but it is firmly a HETERO category. 95% of the people want nothing to do with gay M/M sex. And that's the dividing line.

That's the bigger picture!

Just because you get support from other readers 5% who are gay doesn't mean it belongs there. And it has nothing to do with hating gays. I'm personally indifferent and I suspect most of the other readers are too. We just don't want it thrown in our faces.

It should have been in Gay or even Fetish. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epic stupidity

Get the door? I don't think so? Laugh, grab a garbage bag, throw her crap into it and throw her out. Done. No one is stupid enough to answer the door and risk exposure to every disease known to man. Stupid, unlikable characters doing ridiculous things.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlapraline70@lapraline70
I'm a queer, kinky switch, married to an amazing woman with whom I enjoy all sorts of fun scenarios. Been into cuckolding for a long time now but also starting to enjoy dominating some very sexy friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES