A Cuckold Rescued Ch. 02

Story Info
Ripped from his home situation, fell into a stranger's arms.
2.5k words
3.94
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been any other day, he woke up, he prepped breakfast, and waited in the corner silently until needed. That was, until the doorbell rang.

Selena looked over at David with an inquisitive look, "He's early."

"Sounds like the fucker, complete weirdo and biggest nerd I've ever met, but I'll be damned if he ain't prompt." David said, barely looking up from his food. "Go get the door, cuck."

Alex silently walked over to the door, opening it to a tall man.

"Ah, you must be here for David."

The man silently nodded, letting out a sharp exhale and a grin, almost like he found Alex amusing. Alex led him into the kitchen, where he then promptly retreated into the corner.

"Ah John, glad to see you!" David remarked, being unusually friendly.

"Hello David, I see your..." John looked around the room in pause, no expression on his face, "tastes have stayed consistent since I last saw you."

"What can I say, I want something, and I take it." David grinned.

"I'll note your choice of take instead of earn. Regardless, I'm here to deal with your problem regarding some malware?"

"Yes, here's my phone, and you can find my computer upstairs. Deal with both of them."

"Sure, sure." John said, almost like he treated anything David said without real value. "And let's talk about my payment."

"I thought my father handled all of that?"

"For the most part, but he decided that you should cover a portion, something about showing you the value of your actions." David seemed almost amused at this notion, like nothing he did was of consequence.

"Fine" David rolled his eyes, "What do you want?"

"Considering the time required for this job, as well as the work required to deal with the other problem, I'd say with the risk....." John thought for a moment, "40 thousand dollars."

Everyone, even Alex looked surprised at this number, what could John be doing for David worth 40 thousand dollars?

"Look around you John, do you think I have 40 thousand lying around?"

"I don't know where you have it or care how you get it, but I expect 40 thousand or something of equal value before I do my work."

"I hear you're still single, how about a woman? I'm sure my dear Anna would be more than thrilled to be a trophy wife to a wealthy man."

"Sorry, I generally don't go for whores." John tilted his head, the calm yet pissed off expression radiating from his face.

Alex coughed, and it was then that David's gaze landed on him in the corner.

"I shoulda remembered, you don't swing that way" David chuckled, "how about this one in the corner? He should be worth 40k." Alex was shaking, naturally he did not feel good about having his life bargained like property.

"He's well trained too" David remarked. "Hey bitch, strip and kneel."

Without another word, Alex was on his knees with his clothes in a small pile next to him, looking timidly at the feet of John, who stood before him.

John had a tired look on his face as he looked Alex up and down. "Sure, if it means getting this over with faster, I'll take my payment in the form of.... I'm sorry, what's your name?"

Still looking at the floor, Alex said "It's Alex sir."

"Okay Alex, go pack up your things and wait down here until I am ready to leave, I'll be at minimum a couple of hours."

"Yes sir" Alex said, before going up to pack his things, his mother following him to help. Alex noted the key to his cage being handed over to John.

Upstairs, Selena gave his hair a ruffle. "I'll deal with packing your clothes, and you can sort out the other stuff." She said, not breaking her smiley demeanor for a second. Alex looked around, where to start? He obviously had to bring his stuffed whale. That was important enough that despite giving David a major opportunity for humiliating him, Alex couldn't sleep without it.

Reaching for his few books, Alex looked back at Selena. "Hey mom?" He said, slightly tearing up.

"Yeah sweetie?" She replied, maintaining her usual demeanor.

"Are you... Are you okay with me being... I actually don't know what's totally happening to me. Am I being married off? Am I his slave? What's gonna happen to me?"

"I don't know darling." She said, walking over and hugging me from behind. "But it's where people like you belong, under the foot of real men.

What I do know is that tearing up and crying is a surefire way to be punished or homeless, so wipe those tears away."

Alex wiped away his tears, and pushed his distress deep down. "Am I ever going to see you again?"

"That depends on whether he lets you, so I would advise being on his good side. And please don't forget to text me sometime, I do love you y'know, I just also need to think about what's best for you, and what David wants."

Alex nodded, quietly returning to packing his things, as Selena finished with his clothing.

Soon he was back downstairs, quietly waiting for his new master. When John had finished with his work, he quietly went downstairs and picked up one of Alex's boxes, motioning for Alex to follow him.

John's car was nicer than he expected, Alex now meekly sitting in the passenger seat and looking out the window. He didn't really get to go outside, so he hadn't grasped before how truly lost he was. He was in a new city, he knew no one, and his only chance of not being homeless was a man he had met for all of three minutes. Letting his feelings sink into him, he kept quiet, and chose to examine John instead.

John was a lean-built man, a bit over 6 feet tall, with brown-ish skin and long thick black hair. Despite his lean frame, he clearly worked out and was quite handsome. He was wearing a matching grey blazer and pants, with a black shirt.

"So Alex, do you have a last name?" He said, eyes focused on the road.

"Stewart sir, Alex Stewart." Alex replied meekly.

"Birthday?"

"December 12th, 2004"

"Hmmm... Thank you."

"Master?"

"Don't call me that, please. My name is John."

"Yes Sir."

"Don't do that either."

".... Okay" Alex lowered his head. This would certainly mean he was getting beaten tonight.

Once they reached the building, John swiftly got out and opened Alex's door, before taking one of the boxes, handing another to Alex, and proceeding towards the elevator.

Inside John's apartment was what Alex should have expected considering the more expensive car and the nice clothing, but was still amazed at the wealthiness of this place. Alex marveled at the marble countertops, surround sound and a massive television, fancy home office, and a grand piano while John brought the boxes into a bedroom.

"This will be your room, mine is next door."

Alex trailed behind as John led Alex to his room - what a weird sentiment, "his" room, when was the last time something was truly his own? Not to be used by someone else without permission?

"I'll let you get unpacked. I've got some work to do this afternoon, but I'll be free this evening to get to know you and figure out what do with you." John said, walking to his office.

Once left alone in the room, Alex didn't really know what to do with himself. He neatly put away his clothing, put his books on the shelf, plugged in his phone to charge, and placed his stuffed animal on the bed.

At the bottom of the box of personal affects, Alex found a black bag with a note attached.

"Hey fag,

Snagged this from my collection for you, thought you'd want it since you'll clearly need practice. Don't want your new daddy to throw you out into the cold!

No love from a woman you couldn't please,

Cass"

Looking through the black bag, he found a decently sizeable dildo, a douche bulb, and some lube. Holding the dildo in comparison to his own, still caged cock, he marveled in the difference between the two, feeling a so small next to what was really just a normal sized cock.

He looked back at the door, ajar. He should practice, especially if his intuition about his duties here was correct. John was still over doing work at the home office, so Alex went into the bathroom, filled the bulb with water, and placed it into his ass. Alex flinched, expecting a fist or slap like had happened before. The only times he'd ever had to douche was for a punishment, and that usually meant he was going to be hit throughout the process.

After completing his cleaning, he quickly headed back into his room and locked the door.

My room, a room I have. How crazy is that?

Alex retrieved the dildo and lube, lathering up the dildo with due diligence. He'd seen others do this many times with strap-ons and David's dick.

Placing a box of tissues left in the room for clean up, Alex set the dildo on the desk, learning that in fact the bottom of the dildo had a suction cup.

Lowering himself onto the phallic object, he flinched right as his anus was breached by the object, expecting a swift hand or a painful fucking from whoever was operating the other end. But there was no one, he was alone. Alex lowered himself further onto the dildo, disregarding the pain he felt from his anus stretching.

It was around this point of moving himself up and down between the tip and the midpoint the he began to feel a strange feeling inside. For some reason, this was the pushing point for him. The coallescence of feelings in his anus, his anxiety regarding literally any possible variable of his circumstance, the air around him, the smells, the carpeting under his feet, and the slimy feeling of the lube all seemed to coalesce into this horrible mental headache. His body seized up all at once, as he ripped himself off the dildo, a feeling that made him shiver as the foreign object left him.

Falling to the ground, he rolled slightly before curling into a ball and started sobbing. It seemed like his brain had overloaded, and so much was happening all at once that he couldn't focus on anything, so he just layed there and sobbed, unsure of what to do.

John had a bad morning. Naturally, his boss had expected John to help with his idiot son, and while he loved his boss and mentor with his heart, his son was a horrible person and largely a failure. Unfortunately, said asshole had moved to the same city as him recently for college. David had been cut off by his father once he left for college, so it was a surprise to see that he had a house.

Slimy little bastard always figured something out. He walked up the steps to the house, ringing the doorbell. It was promptly opened, and John was looking down at younger blonde man, with long hair and somewhat androgynous features. This was definitely not David.

While conversing with David, he began to notice the boy from the door hiding meekly in the corner, almost like a servant. What the everloving fuck? And are these women in a harem of some kind? John only became more appalled with the situation when the poor boy in the corner was offered up as payment for fixing whatever mess David had drummed up.

As the boy knelt before him, John wanted nothing more than to take this boy in his arms and show him a life better than he'd ever had. But he still had to maintain a sense of composure. Don't show your emotions, don't let them see you angry. He calmly accepted the boy as payment, despite how likely illegal the entire thing was.

The entire way back from David's house, Alex looked like an abused puppy. What kind of image would he have of John?

Alex looked almost shocked at John's apartment, and he had to resist giggling as Alex walked through the rooms, admiring the niceties afforded to him by his high paying government job. As Alex looked at his new room, John leaned on the doorway, enjoying the sight of Alex staring in amazement at the niceties of this room.

After excusing himself to deal with some work, he sat in his office and brainstormed a list of things that Alex would need to get back on his feet. He didn't have many clothes, a job or education or just something to do during the day, a few nice gifts, and stuff for a hobby (if he had one).

John imagined Alex from earlier that day. Undeniably, the boy looked attractive, his androgynous features making him all the more railable. His imagination started wandering to what he could do with his new pet. As much as Alex was a person, who deserved love and respect afforded to him like anyone else, John was damn tempted to put him in his place, specifically one at his mercy and whim.

He could put Alex in all sort of objectifying clothing; harem garb, tight shirts and shorts, oversized sweaters and hoodies, anything that would make him look cute or emphasize the delicious curves he sported. The thing he'd make him wear the most though, would be sundresses. Ease of access certainly made this his favorite choice, and it would show off the collar he certainly would make him wear. As if the cage wasn't enough, he wanted everyone to know that this was his, and would definitely be inviting friends over.

Speaking of that cage, there was no way in hell John would take his cage off. That was a reminder of his servitude, that he belonged under John. He'd keep the boy horny, vying for a release. And when Alex begged for release, John would fuck his ass until he couldn't walk, watching as Alex's cage bounced around, the stimulated and overwhelmed face of the boy thrown back as he came without any stimulation, showing the uselessness of that little thing. His ass must be tight beyond oblivion, and John intended to explore every inch of it, showing him the pleasures of the male sex.

While he had been off in his daydream, John had slowly reached into his pants, stroking his cock, imagining the boy bouncing up and down on him, John reaching in for a kiss... That was until he was interrupted by the sound of something falling, and quiet sobbing coming from Alex's room.

Author's note: Hey, noticed the comments about the last part being sort of rushed. That was intended to be the set-up for the story, so that makes sense. Due to the nature of me wanting to focus on what happens after the whole being tortured and cucked thing, the first part of this chapter is undeniably also kinda rushed, but it'll slow down a good amount now that all the premise is kinda out of the way.