A Cuckold Rescued Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex is abused and cucked by his bully.
1k words
3.68
14.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over 18 through all parts with sexual content.**

Chapter 1

Alex knelt at the foot of the bed, the sounds of wet flesh and moaning radiating from the bed.

He kept away from eye contact, submissively trying to focus on the women who made up his life, rather than the man that ruined it. Making eye contact was painful though, the straining on the spiked metal cage around his cock -or clit, as David called it- causing him to wince in pain upon seeing his former bully and current master use his once girlfriend.

Alex's mother cooed at the sight, kneeling on the bed next to the couple. He heard his aunt and cousin come back from their day out, loudly chatting as they turned on the television. His tears had long since stopped coming, knowing that would only lead to punishment, and he couldn't deal with another beating or session of violent group ass-fucking/pegging from every member of the house.

His head lowered from looking at the sight when David turned his attention toward Alex, slightly shivering at the overwhelming shadow cast by this man. Alex, knowing what his master wanted by this point, leaned in and started cleaning his cock, used to the taste and smell so well that it barely registered with him. The one thing that he wasn't used to, to his former bully's preference, was the full length of it.

He felt the grip of a hand on the back of his head, having only seconds to take in a breath before the cock was shoved balls deep into his throat. While Alex struggled to take the full length, audible gagging on this cock, his mother knelt next to him, her larger breasts pressing into his side, a hand stroking his long hair to comfort him.

As David felt Alex convulse, the gagging getting louder, he threw Alex backwards, falling back onto the blanket which Alex slept on every night. He coughed vomit up, covering his lithe torso.

As Alex stood up, David flicked his hand, indicating for Alex to go clean himself up, as he was no longer needed. Alex left, to go quietly shower and start on his chores and dinner for the 6 members of the house. This was the life of Alex, the cuck who had his life taken over by his high school bully.

Alex was a smaller boy, with slightly feminine features, and long light blond hair. He was certainly what most people would consider the "runt" as the people who dominated his life loved to point out. When he was younger, he had tried on his mother's clothing while she was out of the house. This had eventually proceeded into him getting his own feminine clothes, stashed in the bottom of his closet.

By some miracle, in junior year his timid demeanor had allowed him to get a date with one of the hottest girls in school, Cassandra.

Cass was a girl about his height, with dark black hair, a conventionally attractive body, and a strong personality. Cass had thought he was cute, like a little puppy.

Unfortunately his lack of sexual prowess or a large cock led her to start cheating on Alex with David, the boy who had bullied Alex since childhood. While Alex was being beaten up every day, Cass was sucking David's cock behind the bleachers.

Alex's mom, Selena, had learned about his crossdressing habits from the first time he tried it. She let it quietly go, hoping her son wouldn't turn out like the faggot her husband had been. But it continued, and she quietly built up resentment toward him for years.

Her son being a closed off person and her busy work schedule allowed her to minimize interaction, hiding her contempt. Eventually, she learned about Cass' affair with David, and she came up with an idea.

One day, nearing midway through senior year, a little after Alex's 18th, she had invited Cass and David over before Alex got home. She then placed Alex's clothes and makeup into a little garbage bag, and the three of them waited for him to get home.

What Alex walked in on was his bully fucking his mother, while his now ex-girlfriend sucked on his bully's balls.

"Oh ~ah~ good, you're home."

His mother said, making direct eye contact, a sneer spreading across her face.

"I've always know what a little faggot you were, dressing up like a whore when I wasn't looking."

"That's why, the three of us have decided to do what's best for you, and show you what a real man looks like."

"From now on, David will be spending his afternoons here, where the three of us will entertain ourselves while you serve us hand and foot."

Selena slid off David's cock, walked over to Alex, and cupped his face in her hands.

"This way, Cass and I get to be satisfied, and you get to live out your best life as our caged cuck!" She gave him a wet kiss on the nose, and picked up a small metal chastity cage, which she quickly locked around his cock and gave the key to David.

"But first, you need to show me that you're not one of those shemales or fags - I don't let those in my house - and go throw away your 'secret clothes"

Selena gave him a stern look, and Alex shriveled, before picking up the trash bag and throwing it in the bin outside.

And that became Alex's life, by day bullied, and by night abused by his mother, ex gf, and bully. He was rarely allowed to cum, and usually only from anal or vibrator stimulation.

His mother had rejected all his school's offers, as had Cass, and his mother sold their house to move to where David was going to college in the fall.

Cass and Selena got jobs, David attended classes, and Alex cleaned the house and made meals. After a couple of months, his mother had invited his aunt, Anna, and her daughter, Alice, to come stay with them.

Now he was waiting on 5 people hand and foot, from the time he woke up to the time he went to sleep.

Author's Note: It's my first time writing, and I thought I would satisfy that hatred of cucking that I have by writing a story where the cuck moves on and rebuilds his life! Let me know what y'all think, I love feedback. See y'all for part two!