All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 04'

by lgtimecuck

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
All was said in 3 lines...

All was said in 3 lines: "There would soon be other firsts as well. First time she did two guys at a time. First time I had sloppy seconds. First time she lied to me and cheated behind my back...". And that ended the marriage...because she doing it showed she didn't love him or respect him anymore...So no need to tell more about this dead marriage...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We would rather kill you dear annony. You're the

infestation , like roaches or bed bugs on LIT!! I gave this a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 becasue dear annoy, the asshole of LIT hated it

Therefore, it has to be a good cuck story. Eat shit annony

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

If this fag hated it , it must be a good LW story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vastiesmith alias bonnietaylor

I have to chuckle every time I see your comments. How long have you been waging this war against the anonymous? Has it changed anything? It most likely has cost a lot of authors some extra low scores. If that was your aim, you've accomplished your mission.

Maybe your ravings are for personal therapy. If that is the case, I do hope it's helping you. Perhaps you should seek professional help. It appears you need it.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

oldguyfloldguyflabout 8 years ago
Keep up the story, don't worry about the idiots that should not even be here.

I published some stories here and at another site. Other site was much nicer and finally I started posting mine on Amazon and what a shock, I not only did not get hate comments but got paid.

Sorry al lyou Anonymous idiots.

Lgtimecuck, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I didn't see any cuckolding here in this story.

Just a loving husband who enjoys his hot wife's escapades. Suits me fine.

On another note: why not use Lit's option to erase the hate comments? Reading your well written hot tale, then the hate comments, is like receiving a beautiful gift wrapped up in excrement-stained paper. Do all us fans a favour and exercise the removal button...it'd probably improve your state of mind too.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
I have to tell you I think you are doing a nice job relating your history

I am curious about the current state of affairs, where you guys are today. Your screen name had led me to believe this was going to be standard cucky nonsense, but so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pleeeezzzzz!!!

Don't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why would he be pleased?

What happens when his wife shows up pregnant or with a serious disease? How pleased will he be then? And what kind of special fool would be excited about his wife being a slut? She demonstrates by her actions she has no love or respect for him. That makes him happy? He needs to divorce the cunt and make an appointment to see a Doctor to check for diseases then a shrink to check his sanity. Dumb story.

Do us all a favor and don't continue with more of this drivel.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Odd fetish, enjoying giving your wife for other men to use.

Must reflect some really deep self-contempt and hatred for your parents. Or something else dysfunctional? Really sad. Hope you get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re:oldguyfl

Well keep on placing your stories somewhere else. I'm sure nobody will miss you. Idiots like you can't just comment on the story, they feel the need to bash others who don't have the same opinion. Fucking hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vastiesmith

gave it a one to offset your five. We're even now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worried

This does not seem to be a loving relationship, the wife seems to be going her own way and if hubby gets some sloppy seconds now and again it's a bonus.

She doesn't really take him into consideration when she meets her men.

He is just someone who provide for her and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IT'S A STORY WORTH MY TIE TO READ

I'm enjoying your effort with these chapters. Love the wife keeping her vaginal hair. When you were describing vocabulary, as in what term best fit your mood and her condition I thought it quite accurate. Keep it rolling and if there is one aspect, beyond her personal grooming, that makes your work interesting to read it is the time devoted to clothing removal when some activity is happening. Arriving post-coital at the Rowland apartment with her nude and looking used is excellent. Having her in a robe and fucking while children are in the house is very good for tease and adventure or daring. Reading about the woman becoming naked is exciting too.

ballpark68ballpark68about 8 years ago
I know just how you feel

I have enjoyed reading your stories. As another "cuckold" who was enjoying the experiences of an open marriage long before I became aware of the term you have done a good job of describing the feelings you have as you watch your wife with other guys. What a lot of the naysayers do not realize is that it is just sex, and is separated from love. One is physical and one is emotional. I look forward to future chapters.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
In these stories

there seems to be a fine line between sharing and cuckolding. If the hubby gets the other husband's wife that's sharing, but if he just obsesses over what his wife is doing without reciprocating with the other wife then that's cuckolding. In this story he seems to fluctuate between the two. Perhaps there could be more about the offers he gets from the other wives -- we did get a bit -- why he is more into watching his own wife than taking up the offer, and what the reaction is of the other wife when she realises it's a one-way thing. Yes we did get a bit as in where one of them says "I'm over here". Later on it's just about what the wife has done.

This is well told; some have complained there isn't enough back-story, but sometimes the back-stories are repetitive and irrelevant so I'm ok with the amount we get here. It's told economically and with sufficient insight to be interesting. While not for me it's a good read.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
"Cuckold" -- Nexttimeround comment

NextTimeRound, the Loving Wives commentariat has appropriated the word and given it their own more limited meaning.

The dictionary definition is "The husband of an adulteress". Simply that. No more, no less. As soon as a wife commits adultery, her husband is a cuckold. He can only be 'de-cuckolded' by divorce or death of his wife. (So within this definition, 'cuckolding' includes 'sharing'.)

The LW definition is much less precise, but it seems to mostly include submission and humiliation of the husband.

It may also include 'cleaning up' of the wife's genitalia after insemination by the 'bull' character, who almost always has a penis of massive proportions compared with the minuscule appendage possessed by the cuckold husband.

This massive weapon will probably have stretched the wife's vagina, which will remain loose while the cuckold husband has 'sloppy seconds'. (This incredible permanent stretching has occurred despite the fact that her vagina recovered quite well after delivering three babies.)

Various physical restraints may also be inflicted on the cuckold, such as being required to wear a 'cock cage' or being tied to a chair and having to watch the other man take his wife to a set of screaming multiple orgasms.

There may be further characteristics which I have overlooked, but these seem to me to be the main features of the poor unfortunate known as the LW Cuckold.

NextTimeRound, I hope you find that helpful.

Lue

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Lue

Thanks -- actually I did know that strictly a man is a cuckold the moment his wife fucks another, and that the word had been hijacked as you say. My point was there does seem to be a line between just sharing in a reciprocal fashion and being the passive observer while wife does all the action. I completely follow your description of the practices that are described here and there on this site and elsewhere.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Nexttimeround

I had assumed that you did know and were just having a dig at the various commenters and authors who get their knickers in a knot over the genre.

I dislike with an intense dis the so-called 'cuckold' stories that show a humiliated husband, just as I dislike vengeful husband stories at the other extreme of the spectrum.

I'm all in favour of spouses behaving like intelligent and emotionally aware adults.

Thus, when I see an opportunity to sling mud at either end of the spectrum, I leap in feet first. I thank you for giving me one such opportunity.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stories.

You describe the sexual trysts as if one were reading about a car crash in the paper. The experiences could be a lot hotter, but maybe that is not what you're aiming at.

I've always wanted to watch my wife with another man, watching him suck on and fondle her huge breasts & long nipples. I'd love to watch a guy fuck her silly and pump a huge load of hot cum deep in her tight pussy. I fantasize about diving between her legs, as soon as his spent cock falls out, and clamping my mouth over her dripping cunt and licking every drop of his cum from her well used fuckhole. Then I'd love to fuck her right through the remainder of his slippery load and add my hot cum load to the mix. Your story generates extremely sexy thoughts. Please keep writing.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 6 years ago
O,K, But

Missed this one when first published. It's o.k. but where is the humanity, are the participants human beings or machines, almost no emotion expressed. Read like a documentary.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Semantics aside Lue, all cucks and this all cuck stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well after writing just four stories…LGCuck was diagnosed with AIDS that he got from either his slut wife or from one of her lovers….

That’s the typical ending for most Cucks!!! Death by sperm!

beretta84beretta84almost 2 years ago

after 6 years, i guess there are no more chapters.

Tom_BrownTom_Brown9 days ago

Waiting anxiously for follow-up chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous