All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 02'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
betabradbetabradover 5 years ago
This is the kind of relationship I need

I also have a small penis. These days I have trouble getting fully hard and I cum very quickly anyway. I worry that I will not be able to find a woman to love me because of this. This is the kind of woman that I need - a woman who can love me despite my inability in bed, and just love me for everything else we can share. Of course I know that I will need to be in an open relationship and she will need to be able to find sexual satisfaction with another man. Can a woman really love a man that cant fuck her properly and also still love him and fuck another man on the side ? I certainly hope so. I love to see a story that has a loving woman who is in a loving open (cuckold) relationship. I look forward to more of your story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
I love wittol stories!

and I like the way you write. That having been said, in my favorite stories there is some humiliation of the formerly-straight married faggot. He's really ashamed of becoming a submissive cock-sucker. Sarah and Brandon are not (apparently) going to humiliate Chris - you clearly want this to be a romance - so can maybe someone else add some heat? Maybe Brandon has a male roommate who walks in one day and is shocked to see Chris taking Brandon up the butt.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
About Humiliation

Thank you for the comment regarding humiliation. Sexual humiliation is a very potent, real and fairly common fetish. It is also complex. In the situation portrayed in this story, the humiliation is very strong in Chris...it just happens to take a more mental/emotional form. A truly strong Dominant need not resort to harsh physical acts in order to bring out this humiliation...in fact, it could be achieved in some with a wife handing a pair of panties to her husband...or a husband 'making' his wife strip and kneel before him. In Chris, he discovered his "shame" all on his own watching porn. Yet despite the shame, he kept doing it. Why, because like all sexual humiliation, he found some deep need met in doing so. One must read about the psychology of this "fetish of humiliation" to get a better understanding. There's not enough space for that here! But, I say; We are each unique...our kinks and fetishes are unique...so I urge acceptance for everyone (so long as they do no harm to another soul).

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years ago

As someone who tends to enjoy ehr... hard-core... I've found this story to be surprisingly titillating despite its gentle nature. Very much enjoying.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Geat second part

I really enjoyed the bedtime conversation of the married duo. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disbelief in her desires.

Really, saying she would leave Brandon alone if Chris asked her. Very doubtful when she needs his strong masculinity in her. Her need to be weak and submissive to him.

Just my observation from another’s point of view.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i am like this more with each chapter

this is awesome and what a great author. good job, I hope there is lots more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
perfect

i have lived and felt everything described in this chapter, and willingly agreed to become their inferior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES