A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know baby," she replied as she cradled my head to her breast. "We both know things may change that we didn't foresee. The truth is, we're both changing. There's no way to partake of what we're doing and not experience some changes. Based on the cuckold porn I watched, it could get even more extreme and interesting. And I know that it's you who is facing most of the really big changes. Try to not be afraid, but don't feel pressured either. I think the fact that you are bi will help because you and I are sort of experiencing some of the the same feelings. We're both his subs and we're going to share his cock and his domination. Remember, we're still at the starting line for all of this and I would suggest you give it a chance before panicking. Just try to remember the good changes too...and just so you can relax; Brandon will never own my pussy because that belongs to us. I guess in reality, it is you who has given permission to him to borrow my pussy...not that I'm complaining," she added as she gave me a hug.

I knew those words were all true, and in my heart I knew she would give Brandon up in a minute if I really pressed the issue. It was all out in open view now, no more pretending that I was being forced to do something I didn't want or that I was being cheated on. My own surrender to him had fulfilled something deep within me and I had to own that...I really had to either accept myself for what I was or go back to the pretense that had been so unfulfilling.

My thoughts were interrupted with Sarah saying, "You're pretty quite...tell me."

"I was just thinking about what you said about it being me who is giving your pussy to Brandon. That hits my self respect pretty hard, but I know you're right. But I'm also giving up control of my cock to you and that makes me think that it is you who is really in charge now."

"How does that make you feel," she asked.

"It may sound odd, but I feel relived," I answered honestly...and the words even surprised me!

"I'm a little surprised, but not shocked, that you feel this way," she replied. Then after a moments thought added, "and I'm willing and eager to be the head of the house. Would you like to do that? Would you like to surrender to me too, like you did with Brandon?"

I was both dumbfounded and aroused by her response. I had never really thought much about this aspect of my new life as her cuckold, but as I thought about it I knew it was the normal course in all that I had come to understand about these kind of marriages. I knew that if I did this, in this one day I would have accepted being a sub male fag...and a submissive wimp husband!

"You're awfully quiet, did that scare you," she asked.

"It's just such a big step," I answered softly.

"I tell you what, why don't you sleep on it. We've already made a lot of changes for one day," she said...and we both knew she was trying to let me off the hook for the time being.

"No, baby. I know in my heart it's the right thing to do. I think that feeling of relief means something. It just means that I'll have to trust you to take the lead in the big decisions now...especially when it comes to us and Brandon," I said in a rush to get it all out and over with.

"Okay," she said and after another slight pause added, "I'm going to say that we'll do this on a test basis. If you don't like the things I require of you, then we'll talk about this some more."

All I could think to say was, "Thank you...I love you."

"I love you to, now we'd better get some sleep."

Sarah fell asleep with no trouble almost as soon as she rolled over. I, on the other hand, had so many thoughts coursing through my head that I knew it would be awhile before I settled down. Soon my thoughts returned to my surrender to Brandon. The shock of what I had done was starting to dull and the memories played over in my mind. Before I even realized it was happening, the memories were being transformed into tremendously erotic images of myself on my knees. I slurped his cum again in those memories and very quickly my little peter was hard again! The words and images kept building and in that space between memory and desire I realized I wanted more of that cock. In short, I was visualizing myself not only accepting my new role...but to crave it in a way that I had never desired anything in my life.

My emotions were still too high to sleep while these thoughts played in my mind. As I laid there playing with myself and listening to my wife's gentle breathing next to me, I made further silent surrenders of what I had been before today. Privately in my inner self I laid aside the man I had been and turned to embrace what I was to become. I accepted that I didn't satisfy her sexual needs as he did...I accepted that I had been a closet bisexual for as long as I could remember...I accepted that I wanted a strong wife to be in control...and I accepted that I was going to be a submissive to another man. It was somewhere in these thoughts that I finally drifted off into a blissful sleep.

*****

Continued in Part 3

12