All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 03'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years ago

Beautifully written story, Yukon. An exceptionally sensitive expression of a complex human dynamic. 5*

NSEW1NSEW1over 5 years ago
Very erotic

Enough to bring a humiliation seeking cuckold to orgasm just from reading.

Dtcall900Dtcall900over 5 years ago
Well done

Very well done are the only words needed

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 5 years ago
Robbie wants this also

yes yes yes I want to be sub sissy cuckold.

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
Pissing

I really liked the idea of pissing on Chris as a mark of obeying the master and making him a slut.

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
truly wonderful

when he pissed on Chris it was like a light going on in my head so wonderful thank you

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Very well written

As a reader, chapter 3 is the culmination I knew was coming.

Somehow though, the author still managed to surprise me in the method he used to sissyfy Chris.

There are a lot of threesome stories on this site, and I have read a few of them. This is one of the best ones.

I am almost sorry that this story ends at chapter 3. ;)

dacoach44dacoach44over 5 years ago
Amazing

So glad cuckie got sissified, plugged, and caged. They all seem quite happy, and once cuckie learns to cum from anal, it will be complete.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
Many Thanks

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for the many positive comments. As we all know, it's hard to please everyone with our stories...and this particular subject is especially hard. It makes it worth the effort to see so many who understand that real life mmf and cuckold relationships can take many different shapes. I felt the "loving cuckold" version needed to be talked about a little more, and that's why I wrote this one. Thanks again to those who got it ~ yukonnights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Most of the errors aren't too bad (except when you have the lawyer use terrible grammar: "If I'd of known that") but you need to remove nearly every !!exclamation!! mark in this. Distracting and annoying.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
the few errors didnt distract

when Chis didn't have sex for a week, then told Brandon he had masturbated all week thinking about Friday night?. and I wanted to hear about how she talked Chris into being bare for her. oh well, it still made five stars. I need to find more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressive

A great story that I really liked. The writing was very good and easy to follow, as well as very exciting! Please bless us all with some more of your wonderful tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Encore

I really enjoyed the loving dominance and submission in this story. I'd love to see how the relationship between these characters developed or similar triads in the future. You capture the Dom > wife > sub dynamic so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

I would absolutely love to hear about Chis's first sissygasm and how that changed him. I also want to read about Chris rimming his new Master and submitting to golden showers with his wife and rimming her too. You are a fantastic writer and I would love to hear more. It also seems Chris really liked kissing his Master and how it made him swoon with desire. please write more! I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't believe that being submissive is a mental illness. I believe that it is just a part of someones sexual identity. Yes they are taking advantage of him, but he is fullfilling his ultimate sexual fantasy in the process. I would call that a win win situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wish you had continued with this, especially the first time Brandon used Chris' pussy. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to see this story end but it was a great one! I like to imagine that Brandon eventually got Sarah pregnant completing Chris’s journey as a fully cuckolded beta male.

cmj711cmj7117 months ago

Good for them to have the courage to find the way that fulfills them.

Consenting adults have that right.

The piss play was kinky, I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES