A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I...errr...I accidentally deleted your number the other day," I stuttered, "I was going to ask if you wanted to see a film during the week?". He screwed up his face, and I felt embarrassed, "No, OK then forget about it," I hurriedly started to put my shoes and socks on. He came over to me and looked at me indifferently again in the eyes, "I saw you," he said, "I know what you are. You're one of those cumdumps that hang out in the woods. That's cool for you, but there's nothing between us. I just needed to nut".

I was shaking. I felt so humiliated. I didn't say another word, just grabbed my top and walked past him out the door.

I walked towards the station slowly, with tears ready to burst, "How could I have been such an idiot, to think that there was anything," I thought to myself. I felt so stupid. I wanted to hit myself. I wanted to cry.

While I was waiting for the train, I could feel a dull ache begin to throb in my hole. There was pressure building again, and I did my best to slowly let out the wind that was trapped in my abdomen. Instead, I let out a loud fart, as my asshole lips flapped and I felt a sudden sogginess in my boxers. I put my hand down and felt. My underwear was a sloppy mess, as the cum and lube had run unhindered out of my loose hole. I just wanted to be home. Finally the train arrived and I took a seat hidden well in the corner.

As the journey went on, I got angrier and angrier with myself. I felt like such a fool for entertaining the idea that there was anything deeper than a random fuck between us. Did I really think he felt something for me after two days, and what could I possibly have felt for him; I didn't even know his name. When I got home, I ran straight to the bathroom, to wash myself. I changed my underwear and grabbed a small pocket pouch with a strap that I could wear across my torso over my shoulder. I rummaged around in my toiletry bag and fished out the jungle juice poppers and a bottle of Swiss Navy Anal Lubricant. I grabbed a packet of tissues too, and stuffed everything into the pouch. It was getting late, just after midnight. I was desperate for a release and the ultimate distraction from the anger and pain that was building inside me.

When I was sure I had everything, I set off in the direction of the woods. I would prove to myself that I didn't need Bobby.

12