A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tensed up with Boubacar's turn, but I reminded myself that I had no choice but to accept that I had to give up control of my hole to a man's need to breed. By dawn, the third guy had left and Adama was too high to fuck. I presumed he had taken a valium because though the whole night he fat, brown tree-stump remained raging hard. He came over to me, laid me on my side and entered me again, spooning against me and pushing the extreme girth into me as far as he could go. I took a hit of poppers and allowed my fleshy sphincter to open wide and welcome inside. We lay there for an hour, him buried in my guts until my hole ached and the nerves around my anus were completely numb.

For me the fullness of such girthy meat was intense and for him the warmth and snugness fulfilled his desire to be inside a pussy. When eventually he pulled out, telling me I had to leave my hole gaped open like never before. I had lost feeling in the muscles around my hole, and it didn't even attempt to close up again. Without showering I got dressed and headed out into the daylight. It hurt my eyes, but I felt some kind of self-realisation emanating from the sloppy gape between my legs, as I thought about how well it had served its purpose of taking the seed of these men. A big grin spread across my face as I walked down the boulevard again.

12