A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed though, was a handful more of reasonable mediocre, and occasionally disappointing cocks. Nonetheless, I kept to my side of the bargain; sucking any cock Paul sent me to see and of course swallowing the load. By the end of the night, I was content to have added to the tally of cumloads I was keeping on my phone and each time I checked in with Paul he seemed super excited and really into the whole scene. I personally couldn't see what he was getting out of it; but I understand now from being with other guys that crave power, the control aspect is an extreme aphrodisiac for some dominant men. I was only happy to oblige.

It was late now, nearly 3 am and the final call of the night led me to Paul's apartment. I actually hadn't any idea where exactly he lived and when I arrived he told me he had spent the past 5 hours edging himself while sending me off to suck off these men. He told me to get down on my knees which I did in the doorway to his apartment. He jerked himself off and shot into my willing mouth for me to swallow my umteenth load of the night.

"So what about your mate?" I inquired, having had that massive, 11-inch cock on my mind the whole time.

"He's yours anytime I ask him, but first I have one more task I want you to do..." Paul replied, grinning almost from ear to ear.

12