A Cumwriter's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Some things are worth staying on campus for" exclaimed Sally then told me her tale.

"Campus was empty. The Friday before spring break everyone clears out, most importantly my roommate. When my male friend walked into my room I was already wet. I shut the door behind him and began unzipping his pants, started jacking him off to get him hard.

I pushed him into my roommates chair, lifted my skirt, and slowly lowered myself onto him. Starting off slowly, we soon worked into a rhythmic flow, allowing gravity to pull me down, thrusting his cock even further inside. We came together, hard and fast. As I screamed with glee, at the very moment of climax, the phone rings.

"Hello? Its me. I left my scriptures on my chair. Could you bring them to me? I need them for church on Sunday." It was my roommate. Heh heh... little does she know."

*****

This was horny Sheila.

"I had just dumped my boyfriend because he wasn't spontaneous and free-thinking enough sexually. So, I was pretty horny and ready for any hot guy to give it to me hard. I was sitting in the library at Boston University when I noticed this really handsome Italian-type staring at me. I have a pretty great body... I train with a couple of girls in yoga and fitness, so I am pretty hard. I have long chocolate brown hair, a good tan, and I am 5'7" and about 115 lbs. So I can understand why he was just in awe of me and my firm little body.

The guy came over and introduced himself as Joey. He smiled a killer smile and I know that in 24 hours he will be in ecstasy under my tight body. We talked for about 45 minutes and I found that he was 25 and studying in the same field I am, except at UMass. We agreed to go out on a date that night... and that's when things got hot.

He arrived at my apartment, which I shared with another girl who was out for the night. He greeted me with flowers and kisses me on the cheek. He grinned and shook his head in amazement at what I was wearing, a tight black top and even tighter blue jeans. He just stood there taking me in and said, "You look...amazing." I smiled and went up to kiss him ...that's when it happened...

One minute later our clothes were all over the floor and we were on my bed tearing off each others' underwear. He pulled off my black bra and bikini like an animal ...oh this guy is good, I thought... I ripped off his underwear in the same hungry manner. He stopped me and asked me if he could just run his fingers over my body before he fucked my brains out ...I say yes!

Over my perky nipples he traced his fingers ...I felt like I was going to come, and a light sweat was covering my body already. He traced his fingers down my taut abdominal muscles.

"You have a very beautiful tummy," he says.

I rubbed my hands over his six pack. Then he ran his hand down to my pussy ...and my hips are already slightly moving, I was so fucking horny and ready. His dick, which I would say was 7 inches, was hard as hell and ready to make my body ache.

He laid on his back and then grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on top of him ...my pussy slid onto his throbbing cock and we started fucking each other for what the clock says 2 hours. I rode him like he was the last good fuck on earth ...the sweat rolled down my cleavage and over my glistening belly. My cooch was so wet that my wetness covered us both. His hard sweaty abs contracted as he pumped me, on and on and on, and then when we managed to finally come at the same time as each other, I screamed out and dug my nails into his chest. His eyes rolled back into his head as his cock released into me.

As the months went by we fucked each others' brains out. At 24 I married him and the sex we have is so hot, so wet, so long that I don't think another man could ever please me this way."

*****

And then there was Doreen.

"I was taking chemistry in college and having a hard time. This boy in my lab offered to help me study. He was kind of nerdy, but I needed the help. He came to my dorm room to study and I kept catching him looking at my shorts (which were kind of short). Then I noticed a bulge in his sweatpants. It was huge.

I have no idea why, but I couldn't help myself. I reached over and grabbed his dick through his sweatpants and rubbed it. He just sat there. I don't think he knew what to do. I pulled his pants down and stroked his big cock, and he came in about a second all over his notes and book.

I kept stroking him and he stayed hard so I pulled my pants down and straddled him. I told him to tell me when he was going to come. He was really big and I came fast. I made him promise not to tell anyone. That is still the biggest dick I have ever seen."

*****

Among college students there was Audrey.

"It was my one-year anniversary, December 21st. I was going to the same college as my boyfriend and this year I had a special surprise.

I stripped naked and put on my high heels and a long dress coat and rushed over to his dorm room. He let me in and I closed the door behind me. Then I let the coat slide to the floor, revealing my naked body. His mouth dropped open. I knew he was waiting for this for a long time.

I told him to sit down on his bed, because I had something planned. He sat down and I pulled his legs apart and began to slide my body up and down his crotch, giving him a lap dance. He pulled my ass closer so I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. I leaned over brushing my breasts against his face as I undid his pants and took out his cock.

His hands covered mine and he helped me to jack him off until he was rock hard. That's when he said it was his turn to play. He stood up and pulled off his pants and told me to lean over his computer chair. I did it and I felt him grab my hips as his cock circled my clit before he slid it in.

He pumped in and out of me, slowly at first and then he sped up. I grabbed onto the chair for dear life as he pumped harder and harder. I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my thighs. His hips ground into mine as he came violently inside me. As I felt myself fill up with his cum, I came as well. We spent the rest of the night having sex in various positions."

Chapter 5: It's a Wet, Wet World

I had found many interviews ended up talking about the bath or the pool, etc. so I guess it must be a wet world. Now Laura was an older waitress who told me this story.

" We came close to being caught a few times, but our sex life was nothing daring, except this day. We were swimming in the local swimming pool with my kids happily swimming around with their friends and the pool quite packed because of the severe heat. I wrapped my legs around his front and floated on my back to relax. His hand gently started massaging me, and the next thing he had pulled my swimsuit to the side and was inside me!

He walked up and down the pool with me attached, with the water on my back pushing me onto him. I constantly looked around to see if anybody was looking but everybody was doing their own thing. This continued with us for about 10mins, until finally he took me into neck-deep water, pulled me to him, buried his face in my neck as he groaned, and I felt his heat inside of me.

It was fantastic."

*****

She told me her name was Pocahontas, and I couldn't disprove it.

"I went to a hot tub last week with a guy I'd met in high school. He is 6'6", Indian, and beautiful; we have a great sexual energy between us. We got together for a walk and ended up renting a hot tub for an hour. Of course, we fooled around and ended up fucking. I mean, how could I resist? There were two things that stood out for me, aside from his lanky brown body and super cock:

First, the fact that he made me cum four times in about 1/2 an hour (it's never happened to me). Men and women have tried to get me off a ton of times in one session, but my body hasn't been ready for it. He was successful.

Second, I'll never forget being in 69 position with him on top (another first for me). The head of his cock was in my mouth, and he was bent miraculously backward. His asshole was puckering in and out in front of my eyes! I'd never had such a close encounter with an asshole! All I could do was stare at it while it moved.

Before he came, he got off me and masturbated onto my tits. I loved that, too! Watching a guy stroking himself is very cool, and warm cum is nice to rub around.

After we washed off, the hot tub attendant knocked and told us our hour was almost up. Just in time. I definitely plan on getting together with my Indian friend again."

*****

Her name was Phyllis and she told a sweet story.

"Once after a long day at work, I just wanted to take a shower and rest for the evening. My boyfriend was away on a business trip and scheduled to return the next day. I really missed him and had been getting hornier all week. I got in the shower and just as it got really steamy, my boyfriend surprised me by getting in the shower. He told me he found an earlier flight, while he kissed my neck.

I rubbed my hands in his hair, like I know he loves, and felt his dick getting hard against my thigh. He moved down and was teasing my nipples with his tongue while I stroked his cock. I couldn't take it anymore and told him I needed him in me. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his rock-hard cock towards my wet pussy slowly. I forced him into me and he fucked me so hard he came in two minutes.

Knowing I hadn't come yet, he got on his knees and licked my clit to a mind shattering orgasm. He held me up while my body shook and told me he loved me."

*****

Now this hot tub 'hottie' told me her name was Mary, Mary Kay, to be exact.

"My work was hosting an end of the busy season party in a condo at a ski resort. All night long a co-worker of mine kept brushing against my ass.

Later that night he asked me to go to the hot tub with him. I didn't bring my bathing suit with me so I just went in with my bra and panties on. They didn't stay on long before he pulled me to him and pulled them off.

He started to finger me as I sat on his lap and sucked his earlobe. I reached down and started jerking him off. I came immediately. Then he sat me on the edge of the hot tub and fingered and sucked my clit at the same time. I had one of the best orgasms of my life.

It was now his turn. I started blowing him but it was too much for him to handle. He grabbed me and pulled me down on him and he went into me. We started fucking so hard that the water was splashing and making a lot of noise. It made it more exciting knowing that all the rest of our co-workers could come around the corner at any time and catch us.

He grabbed my ass as he thrust and kept telling me how I had a nice tight pussy. I came so hard that I dug my nails in his back. He loved it because he came right after. Later that night we had sex again, but this time on a top bunk above a sleeping co-worker."

*****

And Marie was virginal almost...

" My boyfriend and I used to just fool around on his bed - no sex. One day I went over to his house and he told me he was gonna take a bath.

While he was in the bathroom, he asked me to pass him a towel. I did just that and as I was leaving the bathroom, he pulled me into the tub and started kissing me. I took off my drenched dress and he fingered me.

Soon we were fucking in the tub. The water splashed all over the floor and we went out of the bathroom and continued fucking on the bed.

Chapter 6: Sex Online

Not surprising with the younger set was mention of the internet. Carroll said she met a guy on the internet.

"On the second night we were chatting things turned into a certain direction. He told me he was sitting in the living room with his PC, and that his brother could come home anytime. But we were so fucking horny that he started to stroke himself. And as he told me how hard he was getting

I couldn't resist and started rubbing my clit (luckily I have my laptop in my room). He told me how he would lift up my shirt and kiss my nipples. I wanted to make him come so bad...and told him how excited I would get to rub his crotch and take out his hard dick and put it in my mouth ...licking it from the bottom to the top, playing with his balls. He told me that he came all over his keyboard.

Then after just 4 days, we were so damn horny and exited about each other that I called him on the phone ...and you can imagine what happened... When I could hear him breathing heavy ...omg ...I was getting so wet. He told me that he would kiss my tummy, heading to my pussy, kissing it and slowly eating it out.

He said after doing that he would put me on the kitchen table and fuck me with all he had ...knowing that I was touching myself totally turned him on ...and imagining that my finger going in and out of my pussy was his dick made me so horny that I came, when he was telling me "I am going to cum".

We talked for a few months on the phone, but then decided to meet...as you can imagine we were super horny when we met. I knew that he didn't have a girlfriend for some time, so when I started to stroke his dick through his pants on the parking lot he got hard right away.

As I got totally exited too, we decided to get into his car. I unbuttoned his jeans and touched his big cock, stroking it hard, while he was breathing heavy. I had told him before that I don't swallow, but the second he said he was coming I had put my mouth on his dick ...all the time being afraid that someone would walk up to the car and see what we were doing. Jeez, how I loved the feeling of him being so horny and me being the one who made him cum so hard..."

*****

Mary Lou told me. "I met this man from the internet. He was 6'2 235 lbs of sheer muscle. Smart, and gorgeous. We just met, and I didn't want to get into it on the first date, but after a wonderful dinner and chatting, we were in the parking garage of his apartment.. and he leaned me up against his car, and started kissing me all over.

Next thing you know he's grinding his huge cock against me. After about 20 minutes of torture, we went up to his apartment, and we had sex 6 times that night all different ways.. from early evening til sun up! I had never been so satisfied in my life! Needless to say.. we had that average .. each time we saw each other.. but like all good things, it didn't last."

*****

Hey, once in a while I do interview the opposite sex and so this is what Jason told me (and he's a doctor)...

"I met this Asian girl off the Internet that I fucked a few times. One time I'll never forget. One night she came over and we were fooling around like usually and she asks me, "do you want me to give you a surprise?" I said "sure". Usually I wore a rubber when we had sex but this time she told me not to put it on. I didn't.

So she starts straddling me without a rubber and I have to say, I'm not used to having sex without one. It felt incredible. So anyway, she's riding me and she says to me, "tell me when you're going to cum." So she's riding me and riding me for a few minutes and since I'm not used to it, I felt myself coming a little early so I say, "Okay, I'm coming!"

She jumps off of me takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking me off like crazy! Just sucking and sucking! Then I started to cum.... REALLY HARD. I was shaking like a fucking epileptic and screaming like a bitch for a whole friggin minute. Even after I blew my load, I was totally quivering. I literally could not move for about 5-10 minutes. I was in heaven."

*****

I think this was Amanda or was it Kelly. I guess it don't matter. Whichever it was she told me this.

"I had been talking to this guy on the internet for about 3 months. He was obviously sex crazy. We had been constantly flirting and there was definitely a sexual attraction. He lived about 2 hours away, so finally one night I drove up there.

After some chit chat and a few beers/shots of whiskey, he came up from behind me and kissed me. We ended up grinding each other while I was straddling him. I was so wet and I couldn't handle it anymore. We practically ripped each other's clothes off.

His cock was massive and very thick. I slowly worked my way onto his cock and it felt wonderful inside me. He was holding my hips and thrusting into me like he hadn't had sex in years. I had the biggest orgasm of my life and he instantly came inside of me.

We relaxed for a bit, trying to concentrate on the movie we were gonna watch, but I couldn't resist and began blowing him for all I was worth. He came twice in my mouth before we straightened up and I drove the 2 hours home at 4am.

Best sex I've had yet..."

Chapter 7: In The Dark

Everyone has a tale of their experiences in a darkened movie theater, especially in the back seats. Thomas told me about his time on a date to the theater.

"It had taken me a long time to build up the courage to ask her out but when I finally did it was worth it. We went to the cinema to see a movie. Ten minutes in I felt her put her hand on my thigh, so I responded by putting my arm round her. At this point I was happy with the way things were going... I was about to get much happier.

She started to kiss my cheek and moved her lips round to meet mine as her tongue entered my mouth she began to rub my leg then with one hand she undid my zipper and took out my cock. She grasped around the base with her hand and slowly began to move up and down.

I was so surprised by this I suddenly pulled away from the kiss and turned to face her. 'shhhh' she said 'just relax and enjoy what's about to happen to you.' She knelt down and started to put all of my erection into her mouth and down her throat. She continued bobbing up and down until I was out of control. Just then, when I felt like I couldn't ask her to stop if my life depended on it, she pulled her head away, and dragged me to the cinema toilets.

There she stripped for me and told me she wanted me inside her. I willingly agreed and after five minutes we both climaxed at the same time, my hot come trickled down her leg. She licked me clean, kissed me and we both walked back into the movie, not having any idea what it was all about."

*****

Bruce told me in strictest confidence but he's not going with her anymore so here goes.

"My girlfriend and I were at the cinema one day (back row). She had told me a couple of days before that she wanted to fuck me when we were there, but I firmly said no, ruling out public places.

However, when we were actually there we were just kissing and fondling. So I asked her to sit on my lap. She started rubbing her ass against my throbbing dick, which was by now aching so much to be inside, that I told her to take off her jeans a little, so I could feel the softness of her cheeks against my dick.

She took out my dick and put it under her ass, moving back and forth. She was soaking wet at this point, and I was practically sliding in anyway, so I grabbed her panties pulled them to one side and penetrated.

She came within like two minutes and her orgasm was so intense that I could really feel her pussy squeeze the life out of my dick. Not being able to cum inside her, being without protection, she finished me off with her mouth."

*****

Bert: "It was my third time getting head, second time getting it in a movie theater, I had just done my g/f a favor and she was returning it...

I turned around and noticed several people who worked for the movie theater standing at the entrance staring and somewhat snickering. I realized we were busted.

I told her she better get up and I did up my fly. After about 10 minutes, mall security showed up. He told us that we can go to jail for that (as if we didn't know) but when he said it, it seemed like he had a lot of trouble keeping his face straight. He looked as if he wanted to lean over and high five me."